Guest silentmarj

Hello Everyone!!! :lol:

jinkzzmec nice video for yoo and my favorite song too...I miss yoo..

thanks Amaryllis for the article...yoo's popularity will still continue even if he's in the MS, I'm pretty sure I can feel it :)

have a nice day yoogals! :lol:

Guest shaliachu

Thanks shaliachu. I actually "bought" Toy's latest album (titled Thank You) last week and I must admit that this song is one of my favorites in his album (along with "Insa")..It's my most listened to song while driving these days. :blush:

my favorates too!

I love all his BGM~

Good evening everyone.

hi shalia.. thank you for sharing GY's cy BGM. :)

aah! I love that scene too. how come he still managed to be in tune when he's crying.. gosh!!! :rolleyes::wub:
kaye.. baby YOO's acting for that scene was simply superb doesn't he? He was so good... and yeah.. even still in tune when he's crying...

yes too short! if i were Ha Neul i could have run to Seo Gun right away. :P

i shouldn't have leave him in the first place! :lol:

haha.. she shouldn't leave him in the first place. did you get disappointed with the way it ended? I hope not. .he.he.. many of us was disappointed that time because we were expecting so much more.. lol!!

Oh! you're sick too? lot of yoogals are sick these past few days. It's because he's leaving.. :( take some YOOmedicine too.
ohhh.. I certainly take a lot of YOOmedicine already.. thank you for your concern... hehe... I'm fine as long as I don't a-choo.. lol!! yeah.. I guess all the YOOsickness come because of his leaving huh?

Amaryllis, thank you again for sharing the article.. hmm.. should we call you YOOnews hunter? heheh..

Good evening OC. Wah!! you sound so happy that your dad goes travelling again.. lol!! Well, of course he needs to protect his little girl.. :) haha.. You think he will mind you falling in love with YOO? hehe...

-- Ohhh..he is not make me scare ^^; very cute !! No matter what he did any action...Always me me smiles !! Wooo~
haha.. he didn't scare me either.. only Na Bori get scared.. lol!! I was laughing like crazy watching that scene... and that was the same scene that makes me fall in love with YOO... :wub:

-- Wow...what's Japanese Mag.'s name !!!! Ohhh Goshhh i need one !! Errr...My Angel Did you already addict my baby YOO's nik disease Right ^^?? Mr..Yellow YOO ^O^(Thank you so much SantaLF)
I have no idea the name of the magazine though.. I was just running the post title on web translator and it says from Japanese magazine.. the name wasn't mentioned. hmmmm.. OC, I think your nik virus just spread to me.. see I even give nik to Amaryllis now.. haha... are you sending more of the disease with the mashimaro? :sweatingbullets:

little bunny.. thank you for the GYEH laughter... :D

jinkzz, thanks for sharing your first baby YOO's MV with us... :) Can't give my comments now because downloading is very very slow... :wacko:

Good evening Patty.

Hey Angelie, yeah i'm in 9 (they're focusing on the other student's problems and how TaeIn is in love with Bo-Ri already) and it's been funny. Very normal behavior on my part (with the wanting to kiss TaeIn. Haha. I hope you get well soon. You should sleep early ;) and drink lots of fluids, i think :) get well dear.
ahh... there are lots of focus on students along the way, which I find rather heart-warming... I assume you are not at the "confession" part yet? :P yes yes.. you wanting to kiss Tae In is very normal behaviour. hehe. Thank you for your concern too Patty.. I will get well soon.. I want to go out shopping tomorrow because it's a public holiday.. :) And regarding your questions about calendar.. the scans posted here are from the desktop version.. :) I don't think we can scan the wall version unless there is one really huge scanner.. lol!! If you want more pics you can get the desktop version.. if you want to stare at Mr. BIG YOO, then you better get the wall version, but less pics though.

hmmm.. yummy.. :P

viewimageua0.jpg

*** Credit: dcGY ***

Guest woodycakes

Good evening Patty.

ahh... there are lots of focus on students along the way, which I find rather heart-warming... I assume you are not at the "confession" part yet? :P yes yes.. you wanting to kiss Tae In is very normal behaviour. hehe. Thank you for your concern too Patty.. I will get well soon.. I want to go out shopping tomorrow because it's a public holiday.. :) And regarding your questions about calendar.. the scans posted here are from the desktop version.. :) I don't think we can scan the wall version unless there is one really huge scanner.. lol!! If you want more pics you can get the desktop version.. if you want to stare at Mr. BIG YOO, then you better get the wall version, but less pics though.

Good evening Angelie. BTSC is heartwarming. I find myself tearing up in the middle of the series. I'm just crying every other scene. It's so touching. I'm in episode 10 now and Teacher Hyung's girlfriend from Paris has returned so Bo-Ri is sad while Tae-In is freaking rejoicing and Yoo is so cute, despite being mischievous. :D so adorable.

I'm just wondering, which calendar do you have? Probably both? LoL, I'm still thinking which one I'll get. :) thanks for helping out.

And get well soon. What holiday is it over there? Lucky you (about the holiday, not the sickness).

AND... thanks for the pic! damn, wouldn't i want to wake up to that :D

hi again Patty..

Good evening Angelie. BTSC is heartwarming. I find myself tearing up in the middle of the series. I'm just crying every other scene. It's so touching. I'm in episode 10 now and Teacher Hyung's girlfriend from Paris has returned so Bo-Ri is sad while Tae-In is freaking rejoicing and Yoo is so cute, despite being mischievous. :D so adorable.
yeah.. the whole of BTSC is very heartwarming.. and it's not all love story only.. they managed to concentrate on each and every small characters as well.. BTW, I envy that little girl who got embraced and kissed by YOO.. lol!! and she gets to kiss him back too!! <_< I was crying every other scene and makes me laugh and smile at other scene too... ahh.. his uncle girlfriend came back.. Tae In was indeed rejoicing cutely calling her aunty... haha.. and he went to buy a bouquet for Bo Ri right after that..

I'm just wondering, which calendar do you have? Probably both? LoL, I'm still thinking which one I'll get. :) thanks for helping out.
I only get the desktop version... :) well, you can get 2 versions if you want.. ;) hehe..

And get well soon. What holiday is it over there? Lucky you (about the holiday, not the sickness).
thanks.. tomorrow is another celebration for Muslims. We call it "Awal Muharram" here. If I'm not mistaken it's a start of a Muslim calendar year. Soon we will be celebrating Chinese New Year too.. :) And since we are talking about it now.. wishing all Muslim YooGals out there celebrating a Happy New Year.. :D

As for the pic.. haha.. I don't think we want to get out of the bed at all even if we are wide awake.. lol!!

viewimagetl8.gif

*** CRedit as printed @ dcGY ***

Guest woodycakes

hi again Patty..

yeah.. the whole of BTSC is very heartwarming.. and it's not all love story only.. they managed to concentrate on each and every small characters as well.. BTW, I envy that little girl who got embraced and kissed by YOO.. lol!! and she gets to kiss him back too!! <_< I was crying every other scene and makes me laugh and smile at other scene too... ahh.. his uncle girlfriend came back.. Tae In was indeed rejoicing cutely calling her aunty... haha.. and he went to buy a bouquet for Bo Ri right after that..

I know. it managed to not just be a lovestory :D so lovely. Yu-Jin's daughter is so lucky. Sure, she's sick and in the ICU, but whatevs. she still got to hug and kiss and be carried around by Yoo. oh the lucky girl. she can grow up and say that she's been kissed by Yoo. some girls have all the luck.

I only get the desktop version... :) well, you can get 2 versions if you want.. ;) hehe..

Cool, I was leaning towards the desktop version too :D I'm so excited. I'm going to go order it like right now. thanks angelie

thanks.. tomorrow is another celebration for Muslims. We call it "Awal Muharram" here. If I'm not mistaken it's a start of a Muslim calendar year. Soon we will be celebrating Chinese New Year too.. :) And since we are talking about it now.. wishing all Muslim YooGals out there celebrating a Happy New Year.. :D

As for the pic.. haha.. I don't think we want to get out of the bed at all aren't we? lol!

ahhh i see. Lucky you then. hope you really get well so that you can take advantage of the holiday. Happy New Year to all Muslim YooGals too! Nice :D I wish we would celebrate that too. ;)

oh yes. wouldn't i just lock the doors and stay in bed all day long. :blush:

Guest orangechocolate

Good evening OC. Wah!! you sound so happy that your dad goes travelling again.. lol!! Well, of course he needs to protect his little girl.. :) haha.. You think he will mind you falling in love with YOO? hehe...

-- 555+ i dont know but we should safety first !! as long as he dont know who's baby YOO?? i still be his good son LOL

I have no idea the name of the magazine though.. I was just running the post title on web translator and it says from Japanese magazine.. the name wasn't mentioned. hmmmm.. OC, I think your nik virus just spread to me.. see I even give nik to Amaryllis now.. haha... are you sending more of the disease with the mashimaro? :sweatingbullets:

-- YOOnews hunter !! huu huu~ and i think Amaryllis deserve it too. ^^ btw,,, Becareful your little Angel& Prince steal your baby mashimaro ~~Mommy,, i want that one !!^^

-- Whoaaaaa....Goshhhh...Sleepy YOO i need copy a big big one !! *Nosebleeding* call 911 !! call 911 !! >_______<~

YOOnight everyone ^^ thank my Angel yoO make my dream come true ^O^

hi there Butterfly Kisses.. I see you!! Very very long time no see... Miss you.. :)

I know. it managed to not just be a lovestory :D so lovely. Yu-Jin's daughter is so lucky. Sure, she's sick and in the ICU, but whatevs. she still got to hug and kiss and be carried around by Yoo. oh the lucky girl. she can grow up and say that she's been kissed by Yoo. some girls have all the luck.
sigh.. Patty.. how come kids are luckier than us huh? should be become kids again? hehe..

Cool, I was leaning towards the desktop version too :D I'm so excited. I'm going to go order it like right now. thanks angelie
haha... I can understand your excitement.. I was excited too! haha.. and now I'm excited for you.. :)

I wish we would celebrate that too. ;)
I think we celebrate many occasions here in the house already.. :D

oh yes. wouldn't i just lock the doors and stay in bed all day long. :blush:
ohhhhh.. I'm sure you would.. All of us would.. lol!

OC.. lol!! sounds like you are scared of your dad snatching YOO away huh?

-- YOOnews hunter !! huu huu~ and i think Amaryllis deserve it too. ^^ btw,,, Becareful your little Angel& Prince steal your baby mashimaro ~~Mommy,, i want that one !!^^
haha.. I think I'll keep the mashimaro together with my YOOcalendar.. :P

-- Whoaaaaa....Goshhhh... i need copy a big big one !! *Nosebleeding* call 911 !! call 911 !! >_______<~
hahah!!! big big SLEEPY YOO huh? still hunting to see if there's a big big one... but I'm afraid that you might have severe nosebleed though if you see it. :blink:

YOOnight everyone ^^ thank my Angel yoO make my dream come true ^O^
ohh?? me make your dream come true? where? when? :unsure:

goodmorning24.gif

YooGals!

first of all; i would like to thank those who have submitted their entries to the best couple fanart contest and i'm happy to announce that i am extending the deadline for submission to january 12 . this should give you more time to finish your entries and i would like to extend the invitation also to our YooBies who are into PS. little bunny - i've seen you post your nice fanarts; i hope you can join too and for those who didn't see the first announcement; the theme is Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye as the best couple for us. it should be 80% graphics and 20% sentiment/writing. there's no specific resolution requirement as long as you can save it in your photobucket account. please pm me your entry and judging of the winner will be done by my angel aka aalhl, LF aka iluvyoo2 and myself. the winner will receive a special gift or token from me. entries should be pm'd to me no later than 8:00 pm pst. the entries will be unveiled/posted the same night and the winner will announced shortly after that.

this is the first announcement for the benefit of those who didn't see it.

just4fun.jpg

*waves* at all YooGals and Yoobies online and offline and hello to my neighbor, OC, nate, my angel, val, my chan, and everybody. thanks for your well wishes. still not 100% but getting there!

Guest MissMellis

Good evening YooGals!! How are you all doing?

Been lurking for two days now.. tsk tsk.. bad me! But I'm feeling a little

down these past days due to baby YOO's MS and for some other reasons not

to be mentioned here :unsure::vicx:

Oh and I'm so so so angry right now.. no more like irritated at some people *cough*

but no one from this thread ^^

Faye: I hope you feel better soon!! Take care okie? And rest rest rest!! That's an order! ;p

Oh btw.. I don't think I can participate :tears: I'm so busy this week and I don't think

I have time to make any artwork! Mianhe!!! :tears::tears::tears:

Angelie unnie: I hope that you feel better soon! You rest too and take lots of YOOdicin okay?

Thanks unnie! Happy Holidays to you too!!

I AM IN LOVE WITH THE PIC OF BABY YOO WEARING THAT YELLOW SWEATER!! :wub::wub::wub:

*wave wave to everyone from A-Z*

aaaand.. WELCOME TO ALL THE YOOBIES!!

Will do my lovenotes sometimes this week! Promise!!

Hi OC DALE...hello to yoo...GYEH rocks...need to find more inspiration to create more fanarts...heheheh

little bunny....love your fanart...really brightened my day.

Patty...thanks...are you having fun watching Tae-In? he's really cute huh? but more than that, BTSC really touches the heart...and tae in make you want to love him and care for him ...the side character's stories and struggles are heart wretching as well.

marj...thanks...it is my going away present for Baby Yoo.

shaliachu...saw the MV you made and posted on Baby Yoo's sidushq sute....very nice.

Angelie....hehehe...it was my first attempt so it is not very good...wanted to learn how to do it for a while now but just havent had the chance until yesterday.

Faye...get well soon...we miss seeing you here at the house. :D

MIss Ellie...is everything okay with you and the family? you're not sick or anything? miss you...do take care. :)

Good morning Yoogals.

hello my faye.. hope more YooGals and YOObies will participate in your contest.. everyone FIGHTING!! :D

Good evening Ellie.

Been lurking for two days now.. tsk tsk.. bad me! But I'm feeling a little

down these past days due to baby YOO's MS and for some other reasons not

to be mentioned here :unsure::vicx:

awww.. why are you feeling down? Hope you will get over whatever/whoever that is bothering you now.. (I think I might have a clue if I'm thinking what you are thinking.. :P If it is, all I can say is laugh it off.. ;) because that person is uncurable. ) If you need someone to talk you, we are always here for you.. all you need is PM or YM.. ;) Anyway, I understand that you will be going back to your hometown soon, so I guess you must be busy with preparation too right? Take good care of yourself too, have a safe journey and enjoy yourself.. :)

Angelie unnie: I hope that you feel better soon! You rest too and take lots of YOOdicin okay?Thanks unnie! Happy Holidays to you too!!
thank you Ellie.. I'm getting better.. just slight coughing now. yes.. I'm taking lots of YOOdicine.. hehe...

I AM IN LOVE WITH THE PIC OF BABY YOO WEARING THAT YELLOW SWEATER!! :wub::wub::wub:
Not only Mr. Yellow, I'm in love with that Mr. Sleeping YOO too... :rolleyes::wub:

Angelie....hehehe...it was my first attempt so it is not very good...wanted to learn how to do it for a while now but just havent had the chance until yesterday.
jinkzz.. good job for your first attempt. Keep it up and looking forward to more MV production from you.. :) BTW, thank you for the lovely GYEH gifts.. beautiful.. :)

Guest calypso78

I'm assuming this pic was taken at the jewelery store where HK was picking up a non feminine ring for EC...or maybe not. :unsure:

6s64bac.jpg

Source: blog.naver.com/eunvanilla

Guest orangechocolate

Morning YOOgals ^^ Have a nice day... :)145022561.gif

OC.. lol!! sounds like you are scared of your dad snatching YOO away huh?

-- Morning My Angel ^^ i heard that you have cough or have a cold ?? Ohhh take care yourself !! Dont forget take YOOdicine 3 times after meals ^^ and you have to take a rest with sleeppy YOObtw,,,555+ my dad dont like any guys around me also >_<~ and i think baby YOO too!! because he's a foreigner !! im not scared him...Just bored...when he's a Question guy????

haha.. I think I'll keep the mashimaro together with my YOOcalendar.. :P

-- huuuuu~ Do you have your safety zone for baby yOO !! 555+

hahah!!! big big SLEEPY YOO huh? still hunting to see if there's a big big one... but I'm afraid that you might have severe nosebleed though if you see it. :blink:

-- ha ha ha...i think i'll decorate my new bedroom with that pic. i really love it..baby YOO very natural.

ohh?? me make your dream come true? where? when? :unsure:

-- nothing ! as i said before, i looking for YOOpics. for decorate my new room. very hard decide for pick only one pics of baby YOO's ,last few day i processed photographs (I ilke...i love YOO pics) make a picture frame for it. i'll show you at the mansion this weekend ^^ gonna go to work now~ thank for new baby YOO's info i just know now..He would like to be Gym's Owner....Wooo~ this job from his personality.i think i need to getting gain weight in the future...ha ha ha need personel trainner at his Gym ^O^

Really Miss all yOOgals

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE

Soompi ate my post last night now i'll just recap all the things i remember :tears:

Quick reply

Mommy thanx for all the goodies yoo posted,hopefully Sidus will release video clips of GY fan-meeting next time,oh well only few days left before he leaves all we can do now is to pray for his safety and for him to cope up well in this journey, right now i'm starting to watch all the video clips of GY posted in YT and Veoh to contain my sadness.

Faye my dear Congratulations :w00t: ,im so happy that yoo already got your calendar,still sick my dear hope yoo get well :( ,gald to see your picture of the day and Yooem cum ps again,and good luck to your fan-art contest

LF thanx for all the links and goodies those slow-mo gif do yoo see what i'm seeing in there?

Jinkzz congratulations on your first MV and thanx for sharing it with us

Neng and Nana welcomeback we miss yoo here

Queenie what sup girl and i miss your fan-art hope your enjoying your vacation

Sally and Liron thanx for GY cy's update

sorry for all the post i miss :(please blame soompi i know theres a lot

waves to all Yoogals namely

mommy,faye,queenie,jinkzz,nate,oc,chippy,kayelee,amaryllis,liron,ellie,bebe,tika

shaliachu,yehbaby,any,jasmine,luvvyoo,vicente,neng,vall,nana,eganlyen,lf,

chinkymars,del32,patty,smilefish,marj,littlebunny,lili,lily,luvhang,buttefly kisses,

ariesw,love_jesus and to all the rest i missed to mention

Hi Angelie...thanks ...i'll try my best to come up with more MV...hehehe...you'll probably be seeing more GYEH fanarts from me over the next few days.

Hi Caly...thanks for the pic

Hi OC_Dale...good luck with your room decoration...show us pics , okay?

Neighbor Faye ...i used the quote on your siggy...hope you dont mind

My Chan...good to see you...thanks.

GYEH2008B2.jpg

GYEH2008Biconset.jpg

I'm assuming this pic was taken at the jewelery store where HK was picking up a non feminine ring for EC...or maybe not. :unsure:

http://i11.tinypic.com/6s64bac.jpg

Source: blog.naver.com/eunvanilla

hi Liron.. Thanks for the pic.. I just came back from eunvanilla's blog.. that pic is categoriesed under TV show and the title translates as Hanryu Romantic Festival.. ;) His tux he wore was almost the same as CP's the jewelery store/proposal scene.. :)

Good morning OC.. you are early today.. Grandma wakes you up? :P

-- Morning My Angel ^^ i heard that you have cough or have a cold ?? Ohhh take care yourself !! Dont forget take YOOdicine 3 times after meals ^^ and you have to take a rest with sleeppy YOObtw,,,555+ my dad dont like any guys around me also >_<~ and i think baby YOO too!! because he's a foreigner !! im not scared him...Just bored...when he's a Question guy????
don't worry OC.. I've taken the YOOdicine before and after meals.. lol!! ohh.. can I really take a rest with sleepy YOO? I see LB's coming my way you know.. lol!!! wah.. your dad sounds strict.. :P

-- huuuuu~ Do you have your safety zone for baby yOO !! 555+
haha.. safety zone is still my closet, but it's not lasting.. my kids will dig that up soon.. haha..

-- ha ha ha...i think i'll decorate my new bedroom with that pic. i really love it..baby YOO very natural.
aigooo... how can YOOGals not love the sleepy YOO.. I think some even have imaginations going wild already.. lol!!

thank for new baby YOO's info i just know now..He would like to be Gym's Owner....Wooo~ this job from his personality.i think i need to getting gain weight in the future...ha ha ha need personel trainner at his Gym ^O^
yeah.. he said that during his fans meet.. :) Here's the clip - http://youtube.com/watch?v=4Unc1TnsUG4 ;) Indeed he chose this because he loves body building.. :D

See you later OC.. and have a great day ahead. I'll go on a shopping spree later on.. hahah

good evening to you euchan. Sorry to hear that Soompi is still munching up your replies.. :P

Mommy thanx for all the goodies yoo posted,hopefully Sidus will release video clips of GY fan-meeting next time,oh well only few days left before he leaves all we can do now is to pray for his safety and for him to cope up well in this journey, right now i'm starting to watch all the video clips of GY posted in YT and Veoh to contain my sadness.
yeah.. hopefully we will see some clips of the fans meet soon. And we will always be praying for him until the day he comes home. I'm sure there will be a lot more clips to watch for the next 2 years.. :)

jinkzz. you have 720 days to come out with more MVs.. so no rush.. ;)

BTW YooGals, I just updated baby YOO's 2001 35 Q&A's based on the Chinese translations. You can read them here - http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...353&st=8147

Thanks to ariesw for helping with the ammendments.. :) and sorry for the double work.. *wink wink*

This is it for this morning. Time to go off now.. Will do my catch up again this afternoon.. Take care everyone.. :)

Guest tangtang

WHAT THE?!!!

o____0

Hello YooGALS!!

WEEEEEEEEE.. been inspired with that sleeping YOO! While he is sleeping, it wakes me up to the NTH level! :w00t:

though, my MS windows crashed and a possibility of eating away all my YOO goodies, still a good day to me! :unsure:

*dreamy eyes*

So Cutee! Hihihihi!

Angel Unnie, wanna eat Yoo? Aigooo.. he is sleeping, no biting! <_<

Be back with my lovenotes!