goodmorning9-1.gif

YooGals!

yup it better for all of you coz' mine's not too good with sore throat and cough again :( i wanna thank all of you who shared all those updates; pics and vid links from YOO's fanmeet. i know that most of you are still busy digging everywhere possible for more goodies and kudos to all of you! i'm gonna try do my lovenotes now.......

Nice to be here again...Back with more love towards YOOgals.....I'm not trying to ship things around here but just wanna to tell you that one of the songs YOO just sang on his fan meeting was actually a ttheme song of tv commercial starting Yeh way back Year 2006...and YOO put it on his personal cy as well which meant that the lovely intentionally revealed something to his fans....as a supporter of yoo and yeh . I'm way too thrilled........and one more thing probably you all have known that was Yeh did sent one background of cy as a gift to YOO.....This is the last thing she wouolld have done to her co-workers before but when it comes to YOO, she can't resist his charm...haha...breaking her normal patterns for him...actually she did mentioned before she 's indiffernt to the person she did not know very much and trying to distant from all the male actors she've worked with but just open your eyes.... she broke all the rules she set up for her before just for our baby YOO..and yoo we all know our baby yoo is a house-person like to stay home....and the last thing he would do is to sing a female-cutie -catchy song like this time he sang for his fans...the so-called super star...if you try to listen to the song, you will probably know that it's not suitable for a male at his age to sing such a lovely song...if not for someone special? who will it be ?HAHA......This guy is way too cute.....I really adore his charm especially when he got the guts to sing such a lovely song on fan meeting.....weid but kind of sweet.........

and it's nice to have you back again shihchinchin! love your own non-shipping analysis everytime you post something :lol: about the cyworld skin- even LF posted about that and you can just imagine how little things as such is enough to trigger my cultish imagination :lol:

and here's something for my (as well as yours) selfish; cultish; fetish

comebacktome.jpg

gong yoo leaving after his fan meet

credit: yoohouse @ youtube

i like...i love YOO

thanks munchee....kinda blurry but it's ok- at least i had a glimpse of YOO as he was leaving his fan meet. hopefully there will be clearer ones soon!

Good Morning Yoogals

Nate...youre welcome.

Angelie...thanks for the goodies...that's what i was thinking...they could be mixed.

Aries...big hugs and thanks

woodycakes...youre welcome and enjoy the drama...tae in is so cute in that series.

marj...welcome back...he'll come back healthy...we'll all pray for his safety.

Any...yes, we will be waiting for him with open arms when he comes back in 2 year's time.

Miss Ellie...thanks for the pics.

Tika...lol...funny

Kaye...hello to you

Faye...are you sick? get plenty of rest and drink a lot of fluids, okay...take care.

Hello to all Yoogals online and offline.

A very good morning to everyone!

I feel that January 14th is coming closer and closer but I'm not doubting Gong Yoo. But the sadness is quite unbearable.

We're all gonna miss him and the fanmeeting was just a bit too much.

Esp since I'm a new fan. Darn!

Hopefully, when he comes back I'll be a Yoo expert.

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE

so many pages to backread and post to reply

but sorry i don't feel good right now so i'll just make a quick one

Mommy thanx for all the articles,translation,goodies and all other things you've been flooding these house, it's really sad to know that GY will going to leave us soon,what makes me sadder is the fact that he has no choice but to do this MS thing against his will because it is their obligation to follow this kind of rule in their country,i just hope that our baby Yoo can cope up well with his new environment and to make a lot of friends while serving his duty so he won't be depress when his away with his loveones,for sure his parents are the most hurt and disappointed at this time knowing their son will be away from them for 20 months and he will leave his dreams just to serve his obligation.

Ariesw thanx heaps for helping us in translating those articles

Ellie,LF,and all the other Yoogalsthanx for the fan-meeting picture and links

Jinkzz thanx for providing us with your lovely fan-art to cheer us up and i'll be the first one to shoot the person who will tell yoo that they are already tired of seeing your artwork :lol::Dfeeling better now,how bout yoo?sorry didn't catch yoo last time to chat

Queenie i miss yoo girl and have a safe journey thanx for dropping those fan-art of yours

Tika thanx for cheering us up with your lovely comic story lol your the first one to call me my real name here in the thread

Cutie thanx for your compliments,hope you will enjoy your stay in Yoohouse coz this is the only thread where Love and friendship build

to all other Yoobies welcome to the thread

love_jesus welcome back and texashot sorry to hear about your aunt

Jasmine thanx for the translation and the clip yoo posted

Faye get well my dear

i'm sorry i know i miss a lot of post to reply but thats it for now

hugs and kisses to all my fellow Yoogals namely

mommy angelie,faye,ellie,queenie,jinkzz,chippy,tika,lf,liron,twinnie,nate,yehbaby, Justine(Any),jasmine,vicente,Vall,lili,Lily,love_jesus,ck,bebe,kaye,yen,neng,ann

,texashot, cutie,xblaaah,ariesw,pachlex,gibns,del32,marj,chinkymars,nhetskie,and to all the rest i miss

GONG YOO

we will wait for your safe return FIGHTING

Hello my chan...you're welcome...no need for violence...hehehehe...i am feeling better , too...still coughing though...glad to hear you're feeling much better...i'll join you in saying GONG YOO fighting

Dont be too sad Anna...he'll be back ..come here often and you'll be a YOO expert in no time.

Good Morning Yoogals

Faye...are you sick? get plenty of rest and drink a lot of fluids, okay...take care.

Hello to all Yoogals online and offline.

:(yes i am again - thanks neighbor! asked my boss for a day off to take care of something but i started coughing and my throat hurts so much since last night. i'm on antibiotics again and so far the swelling is not that bad anymore though it hurts when i cough.

:D but look what i got today from the mail.... my wall calendar!0107081241-1.jpg

0107081242-1.jpg

hi everyone..long time no post here :mellow:

simply because I don't want to cry :tears:

but when I was reading the article I can feel yoo's sincerity to his fans..

hope he'll come back safe and healthy...

hello marj! nice to have you back! i guess we all cannot help but be sad and emotional about his departure but i guess it's better this way so he'll get it over and done with. let's just wish him well and pray for his health and safety!

A very good morning to everyone!

I feel that January 14th is coming closer and closer but I'm not doubting Gong Yoo. But the sadness is quite unbearable.

We're all gonna miss him and the fanmeeting was just a bit too much.

Esp since I'm a new fan. Darn!

Hopefully, when he comes back I'll be a Yoo expert.

good evening now on my side....sorry for the late response! welcome to YooHouse! Feel at home and you came to the right place and you'll be a YOO experte of you just keep camping here! :lol:

hey guys!

i was not supposed to post anything...too busy and too tired...

but reading the translations and all made me cry...

whew...he is really so transparent...he needs the beer to calm him down...

he is such a man...the one who'll end up with him is really lucky...

my prayers are with him...i hope he does not suffer much inside...

i do believe he prepared himself for this mentally and physically...i think most korean men are totally prepared for this duty...

two years is not that long...

we will wait for YOO!

B)

hello justine.... i hope not too busy to turn in your entry though! <_< you experts should really flood the house with all your fanarts - after all; this is YOOhouse so keep those fanarts coming and i'm waiting for your pm with an attachment :lol:

Hello girls.. just dropping by with some pics..

So busy this week >_<

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f140/Hel...mg_3_4245_0.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f140/Hel...mg_3_4245_4.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f140/Hel...mg_3_4246_2.jpg

Credit as printed and dcGY

Gosh. I have so many backpages and I was supposed to do my replies

after the fan meeting.. I'm such a lazy bum! <_<

hello there ellie! how can you be a lazy bum with all those pics that you gathered for us! thanks for sharing!

The comic Fan-fic part 5

Just for fun....to brighten everyone mood...huhuhu...waaaa so near already... :tears:

tikaaaaaaaaaaaa..... even without the text balloons- that's funny my throat hurts laughing :lol: thanks! we all need that.... more! more! more!

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE

so many pages to backread and post to reply

but sorry i don't feel good right now so i'll just make a quick one

Faye get well my dear

i'm sorry i know i miss a lot of post to reply but thats it for now

hugs and kisses to all my fellow Yoogals namely

mommy angelie,faye,ellie,queenie,jinkzz,chippy,tika,lf,liron,twinnie,nate,yehbaby, Justine(Any),jasmine,vicente,Vall,lili,Lily,love_jesus,ck,bebe,kaye,yen,neng,ann

,texashot, cutie,xblaaah,ariesw,pachlex,gibns,del32,marj,chinkymars,nhetskie,and to all the rest i miss

GONG YOO

thanks my chan... i hope i can make it to work tomorrow!

btw.... just want to remind you all about the deadline for submission of your entries for the BEST COUPLE FANART CONTEST on january 10.

faye!!! finally you got yours!!! :w00t::w00t: am sure you're not sick anymore. the YOOmedicine just arrived.

hmmm... when will my time come? :unsure:

kulet.... ssupppp girl! how come you haven't signed up at the chat zone? i'm so happy i got my calendar but my throat hurts like hell! you mean you haven't received yours? are you joining the contest? you still have time to do one!

Guest silentmarj

Morning Yoogals...

Faye I like your calendar :)and I hope you're ok...I just read that you're sick

I tried to do fanarts so many times but I keep on failing.haha...I'm not really good in it :huh:

I just want to ask if I can save all the fanarts here? I have something to do... :)

Good morning.. just a quick drop by with these pic release from Sidus.

gongyoofan08010718kg2.th.jpg gongyoofan08010715kt6.th.jpg gongyoofan08010712ux9.th.jpg gongyoofan08010713ac7.th.jpg

gongyoofan080107091je3.th.jpg gongyoofan08010714pu9.th.jpg gongyoofan08010711pr9.th.jpg gongyoofan08010705ju6.th.jpg gongyoofan08010704sl9.th.jpg

gongyoofan08010710iq8.th.jpg gongyoofan080107ir0.th.jpg gongyoofan08010708vf9.th.jpg gongyoofan08010702fp7.th.jpg

*** Credit as labeled ***

*wave* Patty... I'll do my lovenotes later after I'm done with my chores..

Guest woodycakes

Welcome...glad you think it funny...eventhou its funny to write it..still feeling sad..that he will leave us soon.. :tears:

Hey pikhachu79. I know what you mean. I've been watching BTSC and no matter how funny it is, I can't help but feel sad just thinking about his MS. :(

Woodycakes: You're welcome~

Hmm.. any nicknames we can call you? Woody makes me think

of that American actor and cakes.. well it makes me crave for cakes :D

And I agree with you.. love seeing him in blue :blush:

But IMO.. Black is his colour! :wub:

Hey Ellie. My name is Patty, definitely shorter. ;)

AND YES! Black is Yoo's color. Then again, he could be wrapped up in a rainbow and I wouldn't mind. Teehee.

woodycakes...youre welcome and enjoy the drama...tae in is so cute in that series.

HEy jinkzzmec, He is so cute!!!! I'm loving the naughty school boy thing. It's funny cause i wasn't even supposed to watch BTSC cause the title was a little confusing, but I'm so not regretting watching this. so cute.

to all other Yoobies welcome to the thread

GONG YOO

Hey euchan! Thanks for the welcome. I do feel like such a Yoobie. So sad how I got into CP now that he's leaving for MS. Oh well, better late than never.

and yes, YOO FIGHTING!

:D but look what i got today from the mail.... my wall calendar!

Hey FAYE19, congrats on the calendar. i was just wondering how long it takes YesAsia to deliver it? I wanted one but wasn't sure if they even delivered to my country.

Good morning Angelie. thanks for Fan meet picspam. what a fab way to start my day. ;)

Hi,everybody.

this is my first post cause my heart get hurt when i heard the number 14. This house gave me alot of love and skills. Thanks for you all that gave it to me. I just finish my first mv with a little poor skill of computer. Please enjoy watching it.

:rolleyes:

Morning Yoogals...

Faye I like your calendar :)and I hope you're ok...I just read that you're sick

I tried to do fanarts so many times but I keep on failing.haha...I'm not really good in it :huh:

I just want to ask if I can save all the fanarts here? I have something to do... :)

thanks marj! just keep on doing them- they said practice makes perfect right? i myself just dabbles in it but it's ok! i don't see why you can't save the fanarts here as long as you give proper credit to the owner/maker of the fanarts if you are going to post them anywhere.

Hey FAYE19, congrats on the calendar. i was just wondering how long it takes YesAsia to deliver it? I wanted one but wasn't sure if they even delivered to my country.

thanks patty! where are you anyway? this one surprisingly didn't take that long as compared to other items i ordered from them in the past. i ordered my calenday 12/29/07 and it was delivered today here in so cali. i'm actually waiting for a desk calendar coming from japan but it's taking forever so i decided to get another for the wall.

Guest silentmarj

thanks marj! just keep on doing them- they said practice makes perfect right? i myself just dabbles in it but it's ok! i don't see why you can't save the fanarts here as long as you give proper credit to the owner/maker of the fanarts if you are going to post them anywhere.

yeah! :lol: thanks.. I'm not going to post them anywhere, and of course I'll give proper credits...If not it's like I'm stealing other works..bad! hahaI'll just want to make a video out of them...so that I can see yoo with my favorite music..haha

I miss yoo so much..

Last night when I was watching coffee prince on gma it was like I'm falling again and again..right now I don't much care of their voices, as long as I'm watching han kyul and eun chan again...I'm getting used with the voices of andie or andy [is it the right spelling?] and arthur...

oh and many filipinos are falling for yoo when they first saw him on coffee prince which is dub in tagalog..yay....

Hi,everybody.

this is my first post cause my heart get hurt when i heard the number 14. This house gave me alot of love and skills. Thanks for you all that gave it to me. I just finish my first mv with a little poor skill of computer. Please enjoy watching it.

:rolleyes:

moma---that's a real tear-inducer if there's a thing as such! thank a lot! i did enjoy but it brings a lump in my sore throat i have to continue when i feel better. :tears::tears:

hi Patty. Good morning.

Tae In is one naughty boy. The blonde-ish hair is good on him. He looks like such a school boy. Love it.
yeah.. baby YOO really looks like a school boy in BTSC.. I mistaken him for being really young too. I was surprised to find out he actually a 70's kid.. haha

Exactly! The thought of MS is scary. I don't know exactly what they're going to make him do, but I really hope that he's safe and ok while there.
yeah.. we will pray that he be safe and ok during his duties.

A picture a day sounds fabulous. :) that will tide us over till he comes back.

btw, i dont' know if you're active on LiveJournal, but there's a Yoo community there that never updated. if you're planning on making a "pic per day" thing over here, do you think i should start one on LJ? like a gongyoo daily? just a thought.

nope.. I'm not on LiveJournal. I'm on Multiply and Facebook. So who started the community in LJ? Well, I don't have a problem of you starting "pic a day" there. It will be great if all this community sites can be active till he come back.

hi marj04. Welcome home.

hello any.. welcome back too.. :) He will always be in our prayers... I'm sure he had prepare himself well mentally and physically since the news of him leaving has been talked since 2006. We will all wait for him.. I think we can't complain too much of not seeing him or hard to wait for him thinking that he had to undergo more hardship than us.. ALL THE BEST TO BABY YOO!! :)

Hello Ellie.. thanks for the pics.. :) Hi to you too, munchee.

my faye.. I see you got your wall calendar.. congrats!! You are ordering desktop too? According to Yoobee, she told me that she asked her Japan friend to order the desktop calendar a few times already, and every time it's out of stock. and yesterday she told me that her friend say cannot be ordered anymore.

Can't finish my notes now. Will continue later. See you all later.

Guest woodycakes

thanks patty! where are you anyway? this one surprisingly didn't take that long as compared to other items i ordered from them in the past. i ordered my calenday 12/29/07 and it was delivered today here in so cali. i'm actually waiting for a desk calendar coming from japan but it's taking forever so i decided to get another for the wall.

hey faye19 I live in Manila, so I don't know if they even deliver here. I really want one. But i've never ordered from YesAsia so I don't know if it'll get to me. or if it's safe to transact with them online. haha. i'm so paranoid.

yeah.. baby YOO really looks like a school boy in BTSC.. I mistaken him for being really young too. I was surprised to find out he actually a 70's kid.. haha

hey angelie! I know. he's older than his teachers (in real life that is). but so cute. i just want to give him a hug on that show. so brooding and misunderstood.

yeah.. we will pray that he be safe and ok during his duties.

nope.. I'm not on LiveJournal. I'm on Multiply and Facebook. So who started the community in LJ? Well, I don't have a problem of you starting "pic a day" there. It will be great if all this community sites can be active till he come back.

I can start a new community, and do the posting for a picture a day on LJ, but I'll need content. So if you guys plan on keeping this active for the entire two years with a pic a day, i'll do sort of a mirror post on LJ, if its alright. well, these are just plans anyway.

Hope all the YooGals have a fab day.

yeah! :lol: thanks.. I'm not going to post them anywhere, and of course I'll give proper credits...If not it's like I'm stealing other works..bad! hahaI'll just want to make a video out of them...so that I can see yoo with my favorite music..haha

I miss yoo so much..

Last night when I was watching coffee prince on gma it was like I'm falling again and again..right now I don't much care of their voices, as long as I'm watching han kyul and eun chan again...I'm getting used with the voices of andie or andy [is it the right spelling?] and arthur...

oh and many filipinos are falling for yoo when they first saw him on coffee prince which is dub in tagalog..yay....

i know you won't ! aww that's so sweet! we'll wait for your video then. btw, am also waiting for 7:00 coz' am going to watch coffee prince too over channel 18. i only found out the other day that they're showing it here :lol: as if i haven't seen it for the nth time- but i wanna see it again this time on a nightly basis to relive my cp memories.

hey faye19 I live in Manila, so I don't know if they even deliver here. I really want one. But i've never ordered from YesAsia so I don't know if it'll get to me. or if it's safe to transact with them online. haha. i'm so paranoid.

i understand your skepticism but no worries about yesasia- it's legit! i've had my account for quite sometime and ordered a lot of stuff from them. it's just that sometimes it takes a while to get here since it's coming from hongkong and i think it has something to do with the customs here that delays it. but you're in asia so i don't think there should be a problem.

time out...coffee prince is on...... :wub: be back later!

hello my angel!