Good afternoon everyone...

Oh now i understand the scandal or lack of therein- thanks Angelie for bringing the translation over from YT. Who is this Lee Ha-Na person and what is her connection to Yoo? was she in "Spy girl"? cause she is seems familiar but i don't know where from. :blink:
Hi Liron. Lee Ha Na is the girl with YOO during the Hangten Autumn and Winter 2006 photoshoot. :)

hi OC. JIS = Jo In Sung, one of baby YOO's best friend. :)

-- Woooo~ i have his internet drama ^^ Goshhhh thank you so much btw,,, this article is relate his internet drama too^^?? i really dont know what's drama talking abt. ?? ha ha ha but now no doubt anymore !!
no.. I don't think that article is related to the internet drama, but the writer seem to know what baby YOO had said before. The internet drama is actually about first love.. I don't really catch the story, but it seems like baby YOO's character is in love with Yuri's character since childhood days... I guess they got separated somehow. and his grown up character was trying to search around for her, but failed.. and out of sudden, she moved in to an apartment room just in front of him. I'm not sure how he managed to recognise her or anything.... and in the end, I think they end up together? haha.. me very blurr....

-- Why i cant DL this Clip Y__Y...after i registered dont know What's pick up code ?? is it not like Angel's DL link??
yeah.. I posted this clip earlier but without chinese subs. :)

*wave* Tika. I see you.. :)

thanks yoogals for the goodies :]

it'll be really sad to see gongyoo leave, but i can't wait for his return already ^^

i bet he'll look better than ever. hwaiting for ggong!!!

long time no see aalhl ^____^

hi love_jesus.. Long time no see indeed.. How are you doing? Hope you will drop in again more often.. :)

Hi everyone~~ today yoo will have his last fan meeting before he go to the army~ Are there anyone will go to the fan meeting????
hello cacaqiaqia.. Welcome back.. I think baby YOO is in the middle of his fans meet. now waiting for goodies.

It is a great pity that I won't go....

But my heart has been in that place

Excepting our yoo's charming preformance!

hi shalia. I'm sure we are now waiting to see a glimpse of his performance.. :)

good evening YooGals! gosh it seems like i've been away for ages---- and a lot of backreading to do too.... thanks everyone for all the goodies and the articles and translations that you posted for us---i will do my proper thanks as i go along my responses.....

right now i think YOO's fan meet is taking place in seoul and can't wait for pic spam.... i hope vids will be available soon too!

good evening my faye... I hope there will be a video or sound clip plus pics soon.. :)

viewimagean3.gif

*** Credit as printed@dcGY ***

Good afternoon everyone...

good evening my faye... I hope there will be a video or sound clip plus pics soon.. :)

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1313/viewimagean3.gif

*** Credit as printed@dcGY ***

good evening my angel.... gosh i got sidetracked again...... lost track of the time till i felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier.... me no finish my lovenotes but i hope to see YOO news when i log on here tomorrow.... if it's not asking too much!

and thanks for the cute laughing YOOgif!

good night everybody! i love YOO ..... YOO period! :lol:

Guest luvbbyoo

Good afternoon, angelie.

Good evening luvbbyoo.

errmmm.. it was you who told me the other day you can't play baby YOO's new year message right? and I refer you to GOM player? good news.. GOM plays RMVB too.. ;)

Thanks for telling me! I managed to play it after downloading some realtek stuff for GOM. I'm so happy that I can watch RMVB files now. I notice that most Chinese sub videos are in that format. :D

yes.. the conversation is interesting and funny.. too bad my chinese reading skill is not good.. so I'm only able to catch some here and there.. the interview after the press meet was funny too when the reporter ask baby YOO about having to work up his muscles... and he said that the PD ask him to do so because Yuri likes buff men. lol!!! Actually, OFD has lots of really interesting and funny interviews with baby YOO.. and those helped me a lot in getting to know him more. I was dissapointed CP doesn't have much.. :(

Baby YOO is so cute in this video. I love this video even more when I understand what are they were talking about. Oh, he has many other funny interviews? I saw some from youtube but they are not subbed.

Thanks for uploading the Awards segment for MBC. I also enjoyed the part when the LSJ went up the stage to receive his award, the co-actors also went up to give him flowers and one of them even kissed him. It was really funny. :lol:

Hmm.....I wonder how's Baby YOO's session with his fans. How I wish I could be there.

Guest kayelee

GoodAfternoon!

sorry, this will be my part 2 from yesterday! forgot to post my replies because busy with something.

kai you're responsible for this! :lol:

Article 2

Gong Yoo – Even if I have entered MS, please do not forget me

Soon enlisting for his MS on January 14, Gong Yoo sent his new year message by video.

In his new year video message, sporting a wide smile on his face, GY said that even if there are things that may not have been achieved in 2007, he is sure that everything will turn out as everyone wishes in 2008! Please take care of yourselves, maintain full spirits, and be happy! I entreat all of you to cherish me and you must not forget me!

GY’s performance in 2007's CP, propelled him to the apex and become the most treasured male; his Excellence award in the MBC year-end awards leaves a beautiful imprint on 2007 to be remembered.

But this year, YEH through CP and appearing together with GY as lovers reached new heights in popularity.

With reference to this, JJH lovably and enviously asked YEH “Are things going well with you ? Recently YEH made everybody present happily laugh out loud when she answered "Certainly. Extremely happy.”

Appearing as a man in CP generated a lot of interest, today, YEH displayed a different charm with her long hair. JJH who acted with YEH previously was jealous of GY so he asked the question.

still smiling and get giddy bout her answer to JJH. gah! who wouldn't be happy! :rolleyes::wub:

is she talking about the CP or the real thing? :phew::lol:

thanks angelie and aries. :)

sally0821 thanks for posting. Aaw! GY's doing a charity. so proud of him... :blush:

Excessive self-pity

Paranoids endless

Getting to the bottom of the revocation self-defense

Unnecessarily so many thoughts

His affection for the tribes

I look right now.

-- i dont know what's his feeling now?? may b like us :unsure:

Goshhh My Angel

so sorry i dont know LF & Tika updated !! just quick back reading :ph34r: waiting for completely translation again

i very blurrrr wt his feeling now he seem very strong in front of us (at MBC night i sure he'll okay) but deep inside

i think baby YOO feel lonely and may be baby YOO gonna fight with many feelings now..Weeppy

OC, thanks! agree with you. He seems to be sad these past few days. though we see him happy on screen. :tears:

Hi Everybody,

I keep seeing around for your words about GY. This is my first time sharing my feeling. I am so sad and sure that I will cry on 14th But anyway I would like to tell that the next 2years I am still his fanclub and waiting for his role. Take care Baby Yoo. (during the next 2years seeing BTS and CP is the good way for me waiting him? :tears: )

hello luvvyoo! in that 2 years we will be reminiscing all his works just to forget the sadness...

but still, jan 14 is so near. *sigh*

yehbaby,i agree! Korean Celebs are very good in hiding and denying though its really obvious. :phew:

and oh, do they really broke up? (LDG and HJY) hehe...

hope there'll be picspam from the fansmeet...*drools*

Good afternoon luvbbyoo.

Thanks for telling me! I managed to play it after downloading some realtek stuff for GOM. I'm so happy that I can watch RMVB files now. I notice that most Chinese sub videos are in that format. :D
huh? realtek stuff? I have no idea what that is.. lol! well, congrats to you again for being able to view rmvb files now.. :) yeah.. most chinese subbed videos uses this file format..

Baby YOO is so cute in this video. I love this video even more when I understand what are they were talking about. Oh, he has many other funny interviews? I saw some from youtube but they are not subbed.
yep.. he's really cute. I think I will love all this clip if I'm able to understand what he's talking about. I wish I had put in more effort in my chinese studies last time.. :( yeah.. most of his interviews are rather funny because he likes to joke around.. too bad mostly I don't know what he's talking about besides watching him laugh. hehe... I'll try to upload another OFD interview with chinese sub later this evening.. that one is cute too.. it was during the filming of Hanuel drunk scene. Reporter asked GY would he rush to his girlfriend if she calls him up at 4am in the morning.. he answered "No" straight away.. then reporter asked Nam Goong Min, and he was speechless. baby YOO then tell him "It's ok if you want to answer Yes. I die never mind, you have to live on." lol!!!

Thanks for uploading the Awards segment for MBC. I also enjoyed the part when the LSJ went up the stage to receive his award, the co-actors also went up to give him flowers and one of them even kissed him. It was really funny. :lol:
no problem.. yeah.. Lee Seo Jin's part was funny... his co-star seems to love him so much.. and I think he was said something about his gf - Kim Jung Eun. :P

Hmm.....I wonder how's Baby YOO's session with his fans. How I wish I could be there.
I wonder too.. so far no news yet. I think it might have to wait till later this evening.. I'm going out for dinner soon.. :(

Anyway, found this link at CP thread.. For those who are interested in getting Chinese subbed BTS and NGs, you can find them here - http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=27bcf6d33c72cb79570086e6449a7a0fd932fecb0ab9081d

*** Credit: daisii ***

Good afternoon kaye.

Thanks luvbbyoo for the chinese sub mbc drama link. How I wish we can do an English sub out of those Chinese subs.. lol!!

Guest natedao

mommy see you "ghosting" euchan.. :)

[2008-01-04]孔侑"恶童"自白书

Gong Yoo “Wicked Boy” Book of Confessions

Talking Incessantly About Nothing

Unlike the “cold prince” type he portrays in TV dramas, the real GY is actually quite talkative. In this regard, both Kim Sun Ah and Nam Sang Mi who worked with him before, feel the same. During the filming of S Diary GY would unload all his recent gripes to KSA which would sometimes last for over two hours, making KSA suspect that there must be a woman living inside GY’s body. Unnie KSA also said that it was only every time they finished talking, that she would realize that all GY talked about was nonsense, the kind of things that she would not have any recollection whatsoever. But GY treats women differently, based on whether he is close to them or not, he would talk incessantly beside those women who are close to him, but would not have anything to say to women who are not close to him.

KSA can listen Baby Yoo's talk for that longgggg and being called "my baby" oh..gosh....s i'm green with envy!!!

Doesn’t care about bad image

Most people in the entertainment field take extreme care of their image, they must maintain the most perfect appearance and always look like “the prince in the mirror”, but GY in this regard can be said to be thoroughly the “rough” type.

He not only would not bring a mirror everywhere, but he would not have any regard for the basic image that an actor should project , making all his friends around him jokingly refer to him as “not having any movie star consciousness” in him.

Other actors would refuse to have their photographs taken without fixing their appearance beforehand, but GY doesn’t care, and would have his pictures taken any time even when his face has not been fixed by the make-up artist and he is not properly dressed. He feels that even if he is an actor, he should still live like a man and it’s not necessary to be like women who worry about trivial matters like whether their hair is properly arranged and whether the dress they are wearing is appropriate.

really unnie??? he hasn't do any make-up or dressed properly??? how come whenever i see him...,he looks so cool!!! Maybe Love just makes me blind! Though, i love to see him with non-makeup more that fixing with it!

GY looks different compared to the others he's my "Indie Yoo"

Actually He is also very Manly

Although he is not considered to be handsome (Who says – Our Yoo is very handsome – NB: I guess this is the Chinese Translator’s comment) but he has a strong manly appearance, first rate superb body, and have an exceptional bond with women, GY being like this as he is, constantly gives off dangerous signals to the women around him. One time, when he was asked once again when he had the experience of his first love, GY’s reply surprised everyone, he said that “Although it may sound like a joke, for me my first love is my last love. The girl I finally marry with whom I have a family together, that girl is my first love. I believe that the relationship must have that result for it to become my first love. If somebody asks me who my first love is, I will say that my first love is my wife. The one I love who is beside me now is the most precious one; compared to remembering the past, treasuring the present is more important.

hahaha yes who says he's not handsome even he's not handsome but he's cute! always smartly answer Q!---> That's the Real GY!!! the easiest way to identify him!

Hi Angelie..yes , backreading is such a headache....that's why i cant stay away for a long time....but then again, it just goes to show how busy Yoohouse has become . :D ...Oh and keep that A/C running all the time...i'll supply everybody with more GY hotness....heheheh

jinkz unnie, happy back reading! Fight Fight!!!

Faye, you're MIA for one day i didn't see you! *hugs*

luvbbyoo, CP will on-air next month i'm SURE that the drama will be HITS among Thais and will raise Baby Yoo's popularity and also YEH who is curently very Pop here since BabyVOX! (so sorry that BaBy Yoo has to enter MS before CP on-air for those who will love him, they couldn't see him till next 2 yrs!)

BaBy Yoo who always shining whenver, wherever....

shning-yoo.gif

Good evening nate.

KSA can listen Baby Yoo's talk for that longgggg and being called "my baby" oh..gosh....s i'm green with envy!!!
oh yeah.. who won't envy KSA after all those hot scenes in S-Diary?! :sweatingbullets: I wonder if I have the patience to listen to baby YOO talk for hours.. lol!!

really unnie??? he hasn't do any make-up or dressed properly??? how come whenever i see him...,he looks so cool!!! Maybe Love just makes me blind! Though, i love to see him with non-makeup more that fixing with it!

GY looks different compared to the others he's my "Indie Yoo"

you are right nate. love is blind... :) I don't mind seeing him without makeup too.. :rolleyes:

hahaha yes who says he's not handsome even he's not handsome but he's cute! always smartly answer Q!---> That's the Real GY!!! the easiest way to identify him!
yep.. that's it! I find him cute at first glance, but not handsome.. lol! hmm.. I don't recall when I start to call him handsome... :lol: maybe after OFD.. :P anyway, our baby YOO certainly knows how to give smart answer... there is no way we can mistaken him for someone because there is no one like him.

BaBy Yoo who always shining whenver, wherever....
yay! echoing yooooo... baby YOO will always shine, whenever, wherever... :)

oh well.. nearly dinner time.. no goodies appearing yet.. so got to go off now.. Will see YooGals again this evening. :) Take care everyone.. *hugs*

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

just got back from church

any news from our royale hotness fan-meeting?

i'll do my reply later

wave to all Yoogals on-and off-line

Kayelee lets roast chippy again sometimes ok

Tika i can see yoo

Good evening from my side.

Good morning euchan. no.. no news from our royale hotness fans meet yet.. it's so quiet.. maybe we will wait and see if LF's friend can update us or not.. :P

hello bratchick24. Welcome to YOOhouse and nice to meet you.. :)

Ok.. maybe I got one pic of the hall.. :P The theme is I Like... I Love You

viewimageer2.jpg

Not sure what this banner is for..

viewimageof0.jpg

viewimagesz7.th.jpg

*** Credit: dcGY ***

Guest luvbbyoo

Wave wave angelie,

Good afternoon luvbbyoo.

yep.. he's really cute. I think I will love all this clip if I'm able to understand what he's talking about. I wish I had put in more effort in my chinese studies last time.. :( yeah.. most of his interviews are rather funny because he likes to joke around.. too bad mostly I don't know what he's talking about besides watching him laugh. hehe... I'll try to upload another OFD interview with chinese sub later this evening.. that one is cute too.. it was during the filming of Hanuel drunk scene. Reporter asked GY would he rush to his girlfriend if she calls him up at 4am in the morning.. he answered "No" straight away.. then reporter asked Nam Goong Min, and he was speechless. baby YOO then tell him "It's ok if you want to answer Yes. I die never mind, you have to live on." lol!!!

:w00t: Oh really? That must be another funny interview!

Thanks luvbbyoo for the chinese sub mbc drama link. How I wish we can do an English sub out of those Chinese subs.. lol!!

I wish I can help but my English is really lousy. :sweatingbullets:

:crazy: The clip is still streaming at the first few minutes till now. Either there is something wrong with the link or too many people are accessing it.

Here's a summary of what I have seen so far.

After the dance, the two kids were talking about roles they wished to play next time. The little boy mentioned that he hope to play the young role of BJY in Legend while the little girl said that her uncle manager is still reviewing for the role of her next project.

When the little boy asked her if she would consider taking up the role of YEH in Coffee Prince, she said "I would love to work with such a handsome man like Gong Yoo Ssi". That's when the camera panned to our baby YOO. :wub:

The kids introduced the MCs to the stage. The guy was telling everyone what happened at the back stage when the two kids were dancing. The lady MC was saying how cute the two kids were and when the screen showed BJY, she suddenly shouted "that's BYJ!"and the guy got a shock.

The screen hangs there. At least I know what did the little girl say about baby YOO.

Good evening, natedao

luvbbyoo, CP will on-air next month i'm SURE that the drama will be HITS among Thais and will raise Baby Yoo's popularity and also YEH who is curently very Pop here since BabyVOX! (so sorry that BaBy Yoo has to enter MS before CP on-air for those who will love him, they couldn't see him till next 2 yrs!)

I'm sure CP and baby YOO will be a hit in Thailand too. Ya, it's such a pity they don't get to see him for the next 2 years. Many people will miss him.

wave wave luvbbyoo..:) Good evening to you..

:w00t: Oh really? That must be another funny interview!
yeah.. quite funny.. :D Your English is ok, don't worry.. anyway, thank you so much for summary of what the little girl say.. yeah.. I know she said something about baby YOO, but didn't know what.. now I know.. heheh..

BTW, luvbbyoo, this is the clip I was talking about. :P

05-Jul-2006 Section TV - OFD Interview (Chinese sub)

Download: http://sharebee.com/67af93a0

*** Credit as labeled in video ***

++ Edit: I think this is the gift from YOO?? From web translator, it seems the fan said the gift is flower and a handkerchief. :unsure:

viewimageyl8.jpg

viewimagefx5.th.jpg viewimageyn5.th.jpg viewimagewt5.th.jpg viewimagedc2.th.jpg

ohhhh.. I met LF in DCGY now trying to ask around... unfortunately, they are not very good in explaining for us in English... *sniff sniff*

ok.. some update from "gg" @ dcGY. She say baby YOO sang 3-4 songs and he shook hands with all his fans.. He even wore shoes that were given by his fans. There was no media at the event, and photo taking is prohibited.. but there may be someone who might have recorded some sound clip.. So we have to wait and see. Anyway, the songs he sang were Superstar, Kimdongyul's Thanks and another song which she don't know the name of the other song/

update from another galler - 결이. She didn't attend the event, but she help to translate what the gallers wrote. I'm copy pasting exactly what she wrote, so there may be some gramatical errors. Hope Yoogals don't mind. :)

First of all, Gong was very healthy and joyful.

All the fan can feel that he really loves his fans.

During fan meeting, He is drinking a beer. (3 cans of beer according to another galler - Where are u?)

Because he wants to relax and he wants feel very private mood with fans.

He sings a song 3 times.

He choose very carefully those songs especially lyrics.

In the beginning he is vain about his shoes

which is presented by fans.

when he do it, he was very cute.

And...

Fans write down letters to Gong.

All the letters tied up on the tree.

He choose some letters and read a loudly.

Many fans write down very funny message.

so Gong is applause mingled with laughter.

And...

He gives 3 big pictures to fans by balloting.

One picture is smoking picture.

He hang it up his room but his mother doesn't like smoking picture.

so he has put away it.

Suddenly, mother nature is calling him,

so He edgys about it.

Fans recognize his condition and shout "you can go to the restroom.'

First time, he refuses it. "I am O.K. I am O.K."

but after some minute. fans shout again.

He runs down... very fast.

Ha ha (Note by 꽁럽코알라: his speed is very fast more than light.)

Every fans shake hands with Gong.

about 700 peoples.

(Wow I envy them)

He shakes hands his fans and gives a white rose.

== The end ===

I love this picture soooooooom much.. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

viewimagenb5.jpg

*** Credit: eunvanilla@dcGY ***

Guest natedao

Good evening YooGals!

Good evening from my side.

hello bratchick24. Welcome to YOOhouse and nice to meet you.. :)

Ok.. maybe I got one pic of the hall.. :P The theme is I Like... I Love You

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/3228/viewimageer2.jpg

Not sure what this banner is for..

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3785/viewimageof0.jpg

http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?image=viewimagesz7.jpg

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1630/viewimagesz7.th.jpg

unnie mommy, thanks for the pics!

Good evening, natedao

I'm sure CP and baby YOO will be a hit in Thailand too. Ya, it's such a pity they don't get to see him for the next 2 years. Many people will miss him.

good evening luvbbyoo(we're the same time zone!)

yes mamy people(me too) will miss him! :tears:

Guest woodycakes

First of all, Gong was very healthy and joyful.

All the fan can feel that he really loves his fans.

During fan meeting, He is drinking a beer. (3 cans of beer according to another galler - Where are u?)

Because he wants to relax and he wants feel very private mood with fans.

He sings a song 3 times.

He choose very carefully those songs especially lyrics.

3 cans of beer e? Someone loves his beer.

He's so cute how he wants to get in the mood.

In the beginning he is vain about his shoes

which is presented by fans.

when he do it, he was very cute.

And...

Fans write down letters to Gong.

All the letters tied up on the tree.

He choose some letters and read a loudly.

Many fans write down very funny message.

so Gong is applause mingled with laughter.

And...

He gives 3 big pictures to fans by balloting.

One picture is smoking picture.

He hang it up his room but his mother doesn't like smoking picture.

so he has put away it.

Yoo's mom is the cutest.

I love how he really listens to his mom. so cute.

Suddenly, mother nature is calling him,

so He edgys about it.

Fans recognize his condition and shout "you can go to the restroom.'

First time, he refuses it. "I am O.K. I am O.K."

but after some minute. fans shout again.

He runs down... very fast.

Ha ha (Note by 꽁럽코알라: his speed is very fast more than light.)

CUTEST EVER. I love how he doesn't want to go to the bathroom at first.

THANKS FOR POSTING! my heart is beating with joy.

hello woodycakes. ahh... looking into OFD? good.. after that you should look into BTSC, then School 4.. :) hmmmm.. his movies, I only have clubbox download. and his Japanese movie download links are on the first page.

thanks angelie! i'm not sure which ones to watch first. any suggestions to which is the best?

i'll go look into clubbox. seems like its convenient ;)

unnie mommy, thanks for the pics!
no problem nate. :)

hi woodycakes... I think he was nervous too, that's why he had to calm himself down by drinking beer to get into the mood.... haha... and his mom? I think he listen to every word his mom say.. :wub: going to the bathroom part crack me up... lol!!

THANKS FOR POSTING! my heart is beating with joy.
no problem.. a huge thanks to our generous and helpful galler friends. :)

thanks angelie! i'm not sure which ones to watch first. any suggestions to which is the best?

i'll go look into clubbox. seems like its convenient ;)

you ask me? hmmm.. I would say BTSC.. :) hehe.. but OFD is not to be missed either... and his debut drama School 4... if you love to hear him sing, watch it!.. :) He is really an angel there.. :wub:

hi xjuen.. welcome to YOOhouse... YAY!! Another YooGal from Malaysia.. :D Nice to meet you.. :)

hello pavitra.. Welcome to YOOhouse too. Hope you are enjoying yourself here. Good night.

viewimagems8.jpg

viewimagenp9.th.jpg

*wave* Tika.. I see you again.. :D

Guest pavitra

thank you 4 posting...I love you

ha ha... :P:P

I love Yoo....

But Now I want to watch clip from cut Yoo meeting fanclub..

Good Night !!!!

I like...I love Yoo...

Guest woodycakes

hi woodycakes... I think he was nervous too, that's why he had to calm himself down by drinking beer to get into the mood.... haha... and his mom? I think he listen to every word his mom say.. :wub: going to the bathroom part crack me up... lol!!

no problem.. a huge thanks to our generous and helpful galler friends. :)

ack. he's just too cute/adorable/funny.

and to think this is all based on an account. I wonder how we'll be when the pics arrive.

you ask me? hmmm.. I would say BTSC.. :) hehe.. but OFD is not to be missed either... and his debut drama School 4... if you love to hear him sing, watch it!.. :) He is really an angel there.. :wub:

okay, i'll go look for BTSC. :) i saw a bunch of caps for that one. thanks! :)

ack. he's just too cute/adorable/funny.

and to think this is all based on an account. I wonder how we'll be when the pics arrive.

okay, i'll go look for BTSC. :) i saw a bunch of caps for that one. thanks! :)

yeah.. baby YOO is such a cute, adorable and funny guy.. How you wish you were there right? as for pics, since phototaking is prohibited, we might see limited pics.. but hopefully Sidus will have some for us.. :P So for now, we have to see pics of his gift and banners.. lol!!

viewimagepi4.th.jpg viewimagehs7.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

ahhh, I'm sure Sidus won't let us down. they're here to make sure the fans remember Yoo (since he'll be gone for 2 years) so I doubt they'll disappoint!

oh and I saw that there was a link to online streaming for BTSC!!! how perfect. :D

woodycakes.. I hope Sidus won't let us down either.. I remember his Remember YOO fans meet in Japan was a closed event too.. but Sidus did post some pics, just that no video clips.. So, I think they will at least post pictures.

yeah.. I think there are 2 streaming sites for BTSC.. but not sure if their links are still working though. OFD can be found from the same site too I believe.

Well, I'm out of here YooGals.. very sleepy now.. hope there will be more goodies coming our way... :) YOOnight everyone... *hugs*