hello bebe.. :) Feels like ages I don't see you here.. :P

well, CP is PD's baby.. how could she not love the couple? haha.

hmmm.. yes.. I think you have.. lol!!

yes.. I've heard the voice from the teaser.. I find it cute though.. maybe because I never get a chance to watch or hear other countries dubbing.. he.he.. but from what chippy told me last night about their names, really crack me up.. Arthur and Andie, Errol and Arlene.. lol!! anyhow, the singapore one I think luvbbyoo already described... and from what Yoobee told me as well, the Chinese dubbing was bad... HK's voice sounds like an old man. Even mr. hong's voice sounds younger she said.. lol!! Subtitle wise, English is a bit off, but Chinese sub is ok. I'm wondering how Taiwan's version turns out.

haha.. remember? ajummas are more daring.. lol!! anyway, I saw his Japanese fans too.. mostly are ajummas as well.. hehe.. anyhow, age is not a problem as long as we are still young at heart.. and no one can resist baby YOO's hotness... :wub:

oh yeah! ahjummas are tough competition! they're more "experienced" :lol:

you thought the dubbing was cute?? if you get to hear ABS' dubbers, they sound sooooooooo much better! the names are hideous too right?? Andie is the only decent name in there. they couldve just retained the original names... they did with Meteor Garden before! <_<

Article 3

Joo Ji Hoon who was awarded in last year’s awards as Best newcomer for his role in Goong together with YEH won awards in the MBC awards last year for their participation in Goong. But this year, YEH through CP and appearing together with GY as lovers reached new heights in popularity.

With reference to this, JJH lovably and enviously asked YEH “Are things going well with you ? Recently without me it looks like you have been very happy with CP’s Gong Yoo.”

YEH made everybody present happily laugh out loud when she answered “Certainly. Extremely happy.”

Appearing as a man in CP generated a lot of interest, today, YEH displayed a different charm with her long hair. JJH who acted with YEH previously was jealous of GY so he asked the question.

i have no further questions, your honor! :lol:

when i saw the video for this, i was smiling coz Yoo looked so cute laughing & i knew the MC was teasing him about something, just didnt know abt what! well now i know! :lol:

bebesam, LB is coming to see you! hahhaa..

i'll be hiding behind Yoo's broad back bwahahaha *evil laugh*

Owh God!! I think i'm falling in luv on him!! I'm just realize dat he's so adorable!! Does anyone know? who's his gf?? does he got one??

ME! kidding! lmao as far as i know and as far as YOOgals are concerned, Yoo is single! :lol:

Good early morning.

Hi aimrun.. Welcome to YOOhouse.. :) hehe.. you are right! This thread is getting longer.. :) Well, CP is GYEH's first collaboration. If you wish to see more of GY's work, check out his profile on the first page. You will know what drama/movie he had worked on.. :) Same goes with YEH. You can find her work on the first page of her thread too.. Anyway my recommendation if you want to watch GY's drama - Biscuit Teacher, Star Candy and and One Fine Day. for YEH, I think probably Goong and Vineyard Man. Have fun! :D

Morning LF.

yes, you can use the cross cable to link up 2 computers to share the connection..But it quite troublesome ..:P
is it? you tried before? Hmm.. well, I'll PM you if I need further info on that. :P

That news show in Nov 2006? Totally same as the one I posted? Actually I not sure the date, cause I got the date from the filename..:P
This was the clip I got from YTN's website last time - http://youtube.com/watch?v=DgHsUr5H6No Same reporter, same cloth, same content, same video length.. hehe.. :) Not sure sure why the orginal creditor label the clip as recent one though.. :mellow:

yes, MBC award coverage, almost same as yours, but in HQ...I downloaded YEH's photoshoot too..haha..But in the interview, they mentioned GY, asking about GY enlistment..:P :P (see can GY small pic on screen and 14th Jan)
neh.. it's not so much the same as mine.. the one I found was GYEH cut version and not the full version.. haha!! yes yes.. I notice the reporter asked her about GY in her interview. Then the baby YOO's pic that appear on screen, they make tears falling down. lol!! Wonder what did she answer.

2007 MBC Drama Awards - CP Table Interview (Chinese sub)
Thanks LF. A friend of mine in YT just posted the translation on my clip based on the subs from tudou clip. So here goes.

* actually why gong yoo stood up was bcos the lady host asked him to stand up in the 1st place....hahaha

host: pls sit down, pls sit down...i will go to mr Kim Chang Wan (mr hong) to start my questions. so the cast of coffee prince are sitting here, our gy, yeh, lsg, kcw

host: coffee prince is loved by many, isnt it? making this kind of tv series and getting huge popularity, the relationships will normally be closed between actors & actresses and there are indeed such rumours now. so, what is the real truth? pls reply honestly.

gy: firstly, bcos till ep12, i had always thought that i was in love with a guy, therefore, the feeling was not quite the same unlike when i acted with other actresses.

host: so, ms yeh, what is the situation now?

yeh: i think i got better treatment during the time i was mistaken to be a guy. he treated me with more ease that time when there was no cautious of rumours.

host: oh, so is different after being found out that u are a girl. no doubt ms yeh was well loved by many for her previous dramas, but it was after filming cp that u got more supports from many viewers. honestly, what is your feeling for this whole year? do tell us how this whole year has been to u? & what is your feeling right now after receiving so much loves & attentions?

yeh: to tell the truth, i hv really been lucky and compared to what i hv gained, people around me hv been teaching me alot & showering me with loves. it really has been a blissful year.

female host: why do u stand so near when u are interviewing female celeb?

male host: ms yeh & i hv quite a good relationship. thats why i am able to ask those questions in such a relax manner. so, mr lsg(hs), if there were ever a girl like Go Eun Chan interested in u, what would u do?

lsg: i will be very happy, of course.

female host: just like the EC in the drama, big appetite, great strength, seldom bathe, do u like girl such a EC?

yeh: bathe frequently (hahaha)

female host: oh, bathe frequently, sorry....

do u like such a EC?

lsg: really very cute & comfortable to be with...so, feeling should be very good.

female host: oh really, i am also like that. i hv great strength & i eat a lot.

male host: i do feel a little bit nervous meeting the cp cast at such close contacts.

Credit: jactweetybi @ YouTube

Hello little bunny. :) Happy to hear that you are comfortable here with us. Yes.. baby YOO is very blessed and lucky to have many fans who love and support him very much.. I think it could be because the way he loves us too that makes us love him more.. heheh.. :D And we will wish him all the best in his upcoming new challenge and of course his lifetime happiness.. :)

Owh God!! I think i'm falling in luv on him!! I'm just realize dat he's so adorable!! Does anyone know? who's his gf?? does he got one??
Hi adorable. Welcome to YOOhouse. Yes. yes.. baby YOO is very adorable.. haha.. as far as we know, we are all his girlfriends.. lol!! anyway, I believe chinkymars have answered to your question... :)

oh! thank God! i hate the lipstick lady... thanks for the warning, will not set my hopes high...
hello kaye.. lol!! lipstick lady.. :lol: She's not that bad.. at least she's not evil.. she's just protecting her love. Should thank her for not dying or else we will not have a happy ending... :P

hi lingling22. Welcome back. Good to see you again. :)

whaaaa....lost my post while i was in the process of responding....my error, not soompi's...grrrr....will try again later...leaving you all these fanarts while i cool off for a little bit.
lol! jinkzz.. you are turning on the air-cond now right? heheh.. :D

hello bebe.

oh yeah! ahjummas are tough competition! they're more "experienced" :lol:
lol!! You bet they are.. ;):lol:

you thought the dubbing was cute?? if you get to hear ABS' dubbers, they sound sooooooooo much better! the names are hideous too right?? Andie is the only decent name in there. they couldve just retained the original names... they did with Meteor Garden before! <_<
yeah.. their names crack me up... maybe they change the name because Korean names will sound weird with tagalog? :P

i'll be hiding behind Yoo's broad back bwahahaha *evil laugh*
haha..no use bebe.. LB knows the way around YOO's broad back.. ;)

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE

Quick reply

haha.. yes.. very funny.. the first time you appear with that avatar, I actually address you as jinkzz.. and after I submit, I realised that it wasn't her.. luckily I discovered it and change the name immediately, or else I will be hiding my face again like what happened in Yuri thread.. lol!! so embarassing.. haha.. I didn't realise it until my friend PM-ed me telling me she and that guy was having a good laugh and asked if I realised addressing a guy as a girl? :sweatingbullets::wacko: :wacko:

ahh.. yes.. I think most download sites allow one connection at one time for free members..

not only ga ga, but I think LB's might be firing around the house.. lol!!!

yep.. that's just his smexy backside.. and his signature sway while he walks.. :wub:

ha ha I saw that one coz I lurk in that thread one day

yeah so my old avatar is better ha ha

so I have to try it again then

ha ha LB firing around the house lol that’s scary

Hi again everyone. Currently uploading these.. it's not really so HQ clips.. I'm still hunting for the whole show.

04-Jan-2008 Section TV MBC Drama Award Red Carpet - GYEH cut

Download: http://sharebee.com/31abfeae

04-Jan-2008 Section TV MBC Drama Award - Award Presentation

Download: http://sharebee.com/6f05f037

thank yoo for these goodies mommy

I already downloaded the clips

These are translations from ariesw from the Malaysian chinese newspaper scan LF posted yesterday.

NEWSIS website surveyed 2,495 University female students from the 4 universities in Seoul to choose their favourite male star and “the male star you want to spend the 3.3%

This one doesn't seem to be very much GY related though.

attend at the last minute deciding to push aside work to attend the ceremonies.

The beautiful short haired YEH donned a wig and looked ladylike in pure white sexy mini dress displaying her beautiful legs. GY and JJH also appeared wearing formal suits making the fans scream when they appeared.

thanx mommy and ariesw for the translation

but it seems the writer confuse with EH’s dress coz she attended several events

Hello~YOOgals

Tomorrow is Baby YOO's fanmeeting. I am expecting it very much even though I won't attend it.

Sharing a YOO's picture in Taiwan.It's an activity for public welfare.YOO signed these pictures for auction.

And the money will contribute to children and family relief fund. YOO is relly benevolent,right?

http://img.ruten.com.tw/1107/1231/c/o/coff...1803535_881.jpg

It is the auction website

http://class.ruten.com.tw/user/index00.php...s=coffee-prince

thanx Sally for sure we are all waiting for picspam

yes euchan, baby Yoo did come on stage to give YEH flowers when GHJ was giving her speech. surely it is caught on one of the cameras but not aired. they should replay the awards show with this different camera angle....haha...

also, when baby Yoo went up to receive his award, i saw GHJ cheering for him too....sweet. :) they are friends right?

well, many YEH warriors are able to see that YEH has great chemistry with YOO, even if they are not GYEH shippers. putting aside our respective shipping inclinations, i'd like to see YOO pair up with other good actresses besides YEH and vice versa. the main core reason for my admiration of YOO is his acting prowess and his warm personality, and not because of GYEH. :)

yeah they should show another angle lol

GHJ is a friend of GY also,I also see GY smiling when her name was announce

Me also like what I’ve said I have a very open mind for GY pairing up w/ other actress as well as for him having a romantic relationship

LOL..

This is one hella long thread, so I'll just start here. :)

I just finished CP 2days ago, and I LOVE IT TO THE CORE!!!!

I believe I will be one of Gong Yoo's and Yoo Eun Hye's trusty fans from now on; they are soo good in that drama!

Is there any other GY or YEH drama/movie that I should see?

Daniaa

welcome to the house

try watching OFD or BTSC of GY

Hello all Yoogals..Good night everyone

That news show in Nov 2006? Totally same as the one I posted? Actually I not sure the date, cause I got the date from the filename..:P

yes, MBC award coverage, almost same as yours, but in HQ...I downloaded YEH's photoshoot too..haha..But in the interview, they mentioned GY, asking about GY enlistment..:P :P (see can GY small pic on screen and 14th Jan)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ZNGuZTfW2U8/

Download: http://pickup.mofile.com/1263762297257224

百度尹恩惠吧翻译制作 翻译: 小鸟 制作:boragehiro

Last time wondering why GYEH looked nervous in that interview..now know the answer..:P MC asked about the scandal between them.. :lol: But both of them no answer to the question...haha

thanx for the article LF

hope yoo can put a eng translation on the table interview

Last time wondering why GYEH looked nervous in that interview..now know the answer.. MC asked about the scandal between them.. But both of them no answer to the question...haha

Hahaha.. :D Thanks for the video, at last i know what the MC asked them.

I love to see how the MC teasing GY. She said that how could be GY and Han Sung ( I forgot his real name ) put their seat so close to each other. After hear that GY stand up quickly but the MC ( the man ) told him to sit down again. He looks so shy and blushed. :lol: ( if i'm not wrong, i saw that GY en YEH gave each other a quick glance but YEH turned her head quickly and looks shy?)

May be the MC knew something and that's why try to tease GY. May be She meant that "Why GY sat close to HS, you should be sat next close to YEH, GY. She is your lover in the CP!) hehehe... :P:lol::phew: (blame me for my imagination)

thanx little bunny at least now we have an idea on what they are talking about

whaaaa....lost my post while i was in the process of responding....my error, not soompi's...grrrr....will try again later...leaving you all these fanarts while i cool off for a little bit.

GOOD MORNING YOOGALS

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/j...FanArt12ert.jpg[

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/j...rt0987654rt.jpg

wow jinkzz thanx for flooding the house with your fan-art

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND EVERYONE

MOMMY - im here

mommy see you "ghosting" euchan.. :)

Translation for the chinese article LF posted. Thank you again ariesw.. :) I was LOL at KSA's thinking that there is a woman living inside baby YOO because he can't stop talking.. :lol: Love him for not being "prince in the mirror". :wub: Gah!!! our Mr. Excellent is such a normal boy.. love him to pieces!! :wub: :wub: And I recall the interview that was mention in the last paragraph. It's from the 2003 Internet Drama Montage Note - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqGLmvGFR60

He's so sweet.... :rolleyes::wub: :wub:

[2008-01-04]孔侑"恶童"自白书

Gong Yoo “Wicked Boy” Book of Confessions

[罗里罗嗦爱唠叨]

别看孔侑在电视剧里角色定位多是有点冷酷的王子类型,可生活中的他却更像一个爱唠叨的欧巴桑.对于这一点,曾跟他合作过的金善雅和南相美都有同感.拍摄 <S日记>期间,孔侑常会跟金善雅倾诉最近的苦闷,有时候唠叨的时间超过两个小时以上,让金姐姐一度怀疑孔侑身体里面是不是住了个女人.金姐姐还说,每次谈话结束后,才发现孔侑刚才罗嗦的全部都是废话,事后一句都想不起来那种.不过孔侑对待女生也有两面.有亲近不亲近之分,亲近的他才会在别人旁边唠叨不休,不亲近的则干脆没讲话.

Talking Incessantly About Nothing

Unlike the “cold prince” type he portrays in TV dramas, the real GY is actually quite talkative. In this regard, both Kim Sun Ah and Nam Sang Mi who worked with him before, feel the same. During the filming of S Diary GY would unload all his recent gripes to KSA which would sometimes last for over two hours, making KSA suspect that there must be a woman living inside GY’s body. Unnie KSA also said that it was only every time they finished talking, that she would realize that all GY talked about was nonsense, the kind of things that she would not have any recollection whatsoever. But GY treats women differently, based on whether he is close to them or not, he would talk incessantly beside those women who are close to him, but would not have anything to say to women who are not close to him.

[形象好坏不计较]

演艺圈有很多非常在意形象, 每一刻都要保证自己处在最完美状态的"镜子王子",但孔侑在这方面却十分"粗糙".他不但不会随身带镜子,还因为连最基本的艺人形象也不顾及,而被周围的朋友嘲笑为"没有当艺人的自觉性".别的艺人在自己没有打扮整理好之前,绝对不会让媒体拍照,可是孔侑就不管这些,还没化妆,衣服没有整理的时候,也可以随便拍.他觉得就算是演员,也要活得像个男人,没有必要跟女生一样去计较头发整不整齐,衣服搭不搭配这种小事.

Doesn’t care about bad image

Most people in the entertainment field take extreme care of their image, they must maintain the most perfect appearance and always look like “the prince in the mirror”, but GY in this regard can be said to be thoroughly the “rough” type.

He not only would not bring a mirror everywhere, but he would not have any regard for the basic image that an actor should project , making all his friends around him jokingly refer to him as “not having any movie star consciousness” in him.

Other actors would refuse to have their photographs taken without fixing their appearance beforehand, but GY doesn’t care, and would have his pictures taken any time even when his face has not been fixed by the make-up artist and he is not properly dressed. He feels that even if he is an actor, he should still live like a man and it’s not necessary to be like women who worry about trivial matters like whether their hair is properly arranged and whether the dress they are wearing is appropriate.

[没大没小数第一]

私底下的孔侑很喜欢调皮捣蛋,跟他一起拍戏的女演员,无论年龄大小都是他恶搞的对象.<咖啡王子1号店>大热,孔侑和尹恩惠却没有传出绯闻,其实这其中的重要原因就是他们两个的相处方式实在太"MAN"了.平时孔侑和尹恩惠在剧组中相遇,调皮的孔侑就用手敲对方的头算作打招呼.久而久之恩惠也学会了这一招,后来两个人见面打招呼一定要敲得对方痛到哇哇叫才行.哪里还能人甜蜜的想象空间?孔侑和金善雅在<S日记>里饰演一对情侣,在电影中由于剧情需要孔侑都是称金善雅为:宝贝啊, 亲爱的之类的.可是拍摄结束后,孔侑对年长他好几岁的金善雅还是"宝贝啊,亲爱的"的叫,也不用敬语,让善雅姐姐气到牙痒痒却又拿这个"目无尊长"的弟弟毫无办法.

No Regard for Age

Behind the scenes, GY is wickedly mischievous towards his leading ladies no matter what their age. In CP, the hot tandem of GY and YEH did not have any scandal because the way they treat each other is really too “MAN(LY)”. Whenever GY and YEH meet in the drama, naughty GY would use his hand to knock on YEH’s head as a form of greeting. Not before long, YEH also followed this gesture, and they ended up greeting each other in this manner hitting each other on the head continuously not satisfied until the other one cries out in pain. How can people think of them as being sweet together? GY and KSA in S Diary acted as a pair of lovers in the movie and as required by the script GY would call KSA “My Baby, My dear, etc…”. But after filming has ended, GY still called KSA, who is several years older than him, “My baby, my dear” and did not use the formal style of speaking with KSA (as per Korean custom when speaking with elders) making KSA grit her teeth as there is nothing she could do about this “disrespectful” younger brother.

[其实他也很男人]

虽然不算英俊(谁说的~咱家的YOO可帅着呢!)但却很有男人味儿的相貌.一级棒的身材,超好女人缘,这样的孔侑,无时无刻不在对靠近他的女人传递着'危险'的讯息.可是,在一次被问到自己的初恋的是什么时,孔侑给出的答案却让很多人惊讶.他说:"虽然听着像是玩笑,对于我来说,初恋就是最后的.最后一个女生和我结婚,一起建立家庭,那个女生就是我的初恋.我认为只有有结果才是初恋.以后如果友人问我的初恋是谁的话,我会说我的妻子."现在的爱人才是最宝贵的,比起留恋过去,珍视现在更重要

Actually He is also very Manly

Although he is not considered to be handsome (Who says – Our Yoo is very handsome – NB: I guess this is the Chinese Translator’s comment) but he has a strong manly appearance, first rate superb body, and have an exceptional bond with women, GY being like this as he is, constantly gives off dangerous signals to the women around him. One time, when he was asked once again when he had the experience of his first love, GY’s reply surprised everyone, he said that “Although it may sound like a joke, for me my first love is my last love. The girl I finally marry with whom I have a family together, that girl is my first love. I believe that the relationship must have that result for it to become my first love. If somebody asks me who my first love is, I will say that my first love is my wife. The one I love who is beside me now is the most precious one; compared to remembering the past, treasuring the present is more important.

Translation for the chinese article LF posted. Thank you again ariesw.. :) I was LOL at KSA's thinking that there is a woman living inside baby YOO because he can't stop talking.. :lol: Love him for not being "prince in the mirror". :wub: Gah!!! our Mr. Excellent is such a normal boy.. love him to pieces!! :wub: :wub: And I recall the interview that was mention in the last paragraph. It's from the 2003 Internet Drama Montage Note - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqGLmvGFR60

[2008-01-04]

Gong Yoo “Wicked Boy” Book of Confessions

Talking Incessantly About Nothing

Unlike the “cold prince” type he portrays in TV dramas, the real GY is actually quite talkative. In this regard, both Kim Sun Ah and Nam Sang Mi who worked with him before, feel the same. During the filming of S Diary GY would unload all his recent gripes to KSA which would sometimes last for over two hours, making KSA suspect that there must be a woman living inside GY’s body. Unnie KSA also said that it was only every time they finished talking, that she would realize that all GY talked about was nonsense, the kind of things that she would not have any recollection whatsoever. But GY treats women differently, based on whether he is close to them or not, he would talk incessantly beside those women who are close to him, but would not have anything to say to women who are not close to him.

GY talkative lol,it means no dull moment with him

Doesn’t care about bad image

Most people in the entertainment field take extreme care of their image, they must maintain the most perfect appearance and always look like “the prince in the mirror”, but GY in this regard can be said to be thoroughly the “rough” type.

He not only would not bring a mirror everywhere, but he would not have any regard for the basic image that an actor should project , making all his friends around him jokingly refer to him as “not having any movie star consciousness” in him.

Other actors would refuse to have their photographs taken without fixing their appearance beforehand, but GY doesn’t care, and would have his pictures taken any time even when his face has not been fixed by the make-up artist and he is not properly dressed. He feels that even if he is an actor, he should still live like a man and it’s not necessary to be like women who worry about trivial matters like whether their hair is properly arranged and whether the dress they are wearing is appropriate.

well his imperfection makes him perfect

probably he knew that so he doesn't bother to be vain

No Regard for Age

Behind the scenes, GY is wickedly mischievous towards his leading ladies no matter what their age. In CP, the hot tandem of GY and YEH did not have any scandal because the way they treat each other is really too “MAN(LY)”. Whenever GY and YEH meet in the drama, naughty GY would use his hand to knock on YEH’s head as a form of greeting. Not before long, YEH also followed this gesture, and they ended up greeting each other in this manner hitting each other on the head continuously not satisfied until the other one cries out in pain. How can people think of them as being sweet together? GY and KSA in S Diary acted as a pair of lovers in the movie and as required by the script GY would call KSA “My Baby, My dear, etc…”. But after filming has ended, GY still called KSA, who is several years older than him, “My baby, my dear” and did not use the formal style of speaking with KSA (as per Korean custom when speaking with elders) making KSA grit her teeth as there is nothing she could do about this “disrespectful” younger brother.

poor EH they really treated her as a man,but at least she can joke around GY without any worries of her being involve in a scandal and they have a good relationship as a friend of course

Actually He is also very Manly

Although he is not considered to be handsome (Who says – Our Yoo is very handsome – NB: I guess this is the Chinese Translator’s comment) but he has a strong manly appearance, first rate superb body, and have an exceptional bond with women, GY being like this as he is, constantly gives off dangerous signals to the women around him. One time, when he was asked once again when he had the experience of his first love, GY’s reply surprised everyone, he said that “Although it may sound like a joke, for me my first love is my last love. The girl I finally marry with whom I have a family together, that girl is my first love. I believe that the relationship must have that result for it to become my first love. If somebody asks me who my first love is, I will say that my first love is my wife. The one I love who is beside me now is the most precious one; compared to remembering the past, treasuring the present is more important.

lol they must be blind Yoo not handsome? :wacko: :fury:

he is such an honest person,he always speaks his mind and with sincerity

who wouldn't love this guy so much?

yes mommy im ghosting now

04-Jan-2008 Section TV - MBC Drama Award Segment (Full cut)

I'm still uploading the file. Will post it when it's done.

Good evening euchan. ohhh.. you saw me in Yuri's thread? lol!! *hides* :blush:

but it seems the writer confuse with EH’s dress coz she attended several events
ohhhh.. how come I didn't notice that.. lol!!

GHJ is a friend of GY also,I also see GY smiling when her name was announce
I'm sure he would be smiling for GHJ, Nam Sang Mi, Lee Ha Na and that little boy since they have worked together before.. I think the camera pan it to Lee Ha Na when GY was announced Mr. Excellent.. she look happy for him too.

thanx for the article LF

hope yoo can put a eng translation on the table interview

English translation posted.. :) and have a nice weekend too my dear.. feeling better already? *hugs*

GY talkative lol,it means no dull moment with him

well his imperfection makes him perfect

probably he knew that so he doesn't bother to be vain

poor EH they really treated her as a man,but at least she can joke around GY without any worries of her being involve in a scandal and they have a good relationship as a friend of course

yeah euchan.. seems like there is no dull moment with baby YOO.. so many comments about him and he's always being regarded as fun and talkative.. lol!! Even being branded as "School kid" by Yuri because he's always the one acting silly during filming breaks. haha... I'm sure the place is filled with laughter whenever he's around.

As with regard to look, it's very admirable that he doesn't bother about how he looks like while his pics are being taken. I'm sure not many celebrities can do that.. they always want to look good on camera and worries about their image. so baby YOO is one of a kind. And for YEH, I'm sure she had a good time around baby YOO too although not much are captured through BTS..

lol they must be blind Yoo not handsome? :wacko: :fury:

he is such an honest person,he always speaks his mind and with sincerity

who wouldn't love this guy so much?

haha!! euchan, actually I don't feel that baby YOO is handsome too when I first knew him.. that feeling only came after I get to see him more and more.. lol!! Well, love is blind.. hehe.. It's hard not to love his man when he speaks so much of honesty and sinceritiy. awwww... I want to give him a big bear hug now.... :rolleyes: Should we all do it together? :D

Hi Angelie..yes , backreading is such a headache....that's why i cant stay away for a long time....but then again, it just goes to show how busy Yoohouse has become . :D ...Oh and keep that A/C running all the time...i'll supply everybody with more GY hotness....heheheh

Hi Sunset....welcome to the yoohouse...enjoy your stay

Kai...more YOOhotness coming soon...hehehehe

Starbabiee...thanks for the link...welcome to the yoohouse

Hi Gibbna...welcome to the yoohouse...yes, GY looks smoking hot in that CP scene...heheheh

Dont be sad munchee...he'll be back.

youre welcome woodycakes...me love spring waltz also...SDY is so cute...

Speaking of Spring Waltz, i saw an ABS-CBN clip of this drama which was also dubbed in Tagalog...they did a better job in dubbing this drama compared to CP over at GMA...makes me doubly sad.

Hey C_K....extra rice, huh...hehehehe....me dont need food as long as i have Baby Yoo...hehehehe

Hi Honeypia...welcome to the yoohouse...enjoy your stay

Bebe...no intent to give anybody a heart attack....hehehe...but then again, Baby Yoo's hot bod could bring anybody's blood pressure up....maybe i should bring GY's vids to work and show it to our hypotensive patients...that way we wont need medication to keep their BP within normal range....hehehehe

SantaLF...thanks for all the goodies.

junsuxXcutie...welcome to the yoohouse

Angelie....i use wireless router and have not had any problem with it....on rare occasion i get disconnected but that doesnt happen all the time

Ariesw....big hugs to yoo girl for all your tireless effort to bring us translation....thanks so very much

my chan...no convulsions for you my dear...hehehe...are the hot GY pics giving you more energy this morning? hope you are feeling better...hugs to you dear....hope you guys dont get tired of me flooding the yoohouse with GY fanart....hehehe

Cheers to you Grace for spreading the GYEH/CP love.

Thanks for sharing the article Sally

Hehehe...blame it on Baby Yoo's hot pics YehBaby

Hello and waving back at yoo luvbbyoo

Hello aimrun, adorable and little bunny....welcome to the yoohouse

Hi Kaye...youre welcome...take care

hi lingling....welcome back...we sure are going to miss Baby Yoo.

Hello to neighbor Faye, Nate, OC Dale, Queenie, Tika, Any, Caly, Neng, Nana, Anne, lili, lily, Val, Ellie,Beth, tusdhei, pach, netski, julie,stalk, vicente, del32, and the rest of the yoogals.

No Regard for Age

Behind the scenes, GY is wickedly mischievous towards his leading ladies no matter what their age. In CP, the hot tandem of GY and YEH did not have any scandal because the way they treat each other is really too "MAN(LY)". Whenever GY and YEH meet in the drama, naughty GY would use his hand to knock on YEH's head as a form of greeting. Not before long, YEH also followed this gesture, and they ended up greeting each other in this manner hitting each other on the head continuously not satisfied until the other one cries out in pain. How can people think of them as being sweet together? GY and KSA in S Diary acted as a pair of lovers in the movie and as required by the script GY would call KSA "My Baby, My dear, etc…". But after filming has ended, GY still called KSA, who is several years older than him, "My baby, my dear" and did not use the formal style of speaking with KSA (as per Korean custom when speaking with elders) making KSA grit her teeth as there is nothing she could do about this "disrespectful" younger brother.

Thank's angelie.

I've read about this matter before in CP thread like when the series started. And someone pointed it that it's started from CP group photo shoot. I'd actually pictured a laughing GY running around the Cofee Shop set being chased by fuming YEH ready to smack his head :lol::lol: Poor KSA, being teased by her 'disrespectful' lil bro. He's like a 28 yearld old grown man trapped in 8 year old body. :P Not handsome? That translator seriously needs to wear glasses

hi jinkzz... yep, it gives me headache too if I have to backread so many pages.. And there will even more backpages once pic spams starts coming in later on.. :P

Angelie....i use wireless router and have not had any problem with it....on rare occasion i get disconnected but that doesnt happen all the time
no problem with CB? Anyway, my hubby is not planning to use wireless coz it's too expensive.. and the price is for the router only, not inluding the transmitter.. and transmitter cost heaps as well..

Hello del32.. How are you?

Thank's angelie.

I've read about this matter before in CP thread like when the series started. And someone pointed it that it's started from CP group photo shoot. I'd actually pictured a laughing GY running around the Cofee Shop set being chased by fuming YEH ready to smack his head :lol::lol: Poor KSA, being teased by her 'disrespectful' lil bro. He's like a 28 yearld old grown man trapped in 8 year old body. :P Not handsome? That translator seriously needs to wear glasses

I would picture baby YOO with his signature laugh too running around chasing YEH or being chased by her.. (just like the scene where he was scared of being touched by EC. lol!!) Well, it's good that baby YOO is such a playful person making everyone happy and cheerful throughout.. :) I'm sure it's a great experience having to work with him. :rolleyes:

Guest orangechocolate

Sunday Morning ^O^Zzzz...YOOgals Woke up very early today 'cause i gonna go out pick up my dad at the airport and go for dinner also. i miss daddy but i missed baby YOO's Meeting news too.Whatever, Life go on.....i'll be backread Lastly...No problem ! but Time for Lovenote^^

OC, where can u find "spy girl"? I wanna buy it.

--Hi....Gibb i cant find SPY GIRL now...Yesasia only have Hong Kong Version. May be i'll copy one from my friends. >_< i hope baby YOO'll understand that i cant support him in right way for this point ^^" it's hardly for hunting YOO's work this time.

FAREWELL TO (BEAR) ARMS

Korea film industry fears dearth of talent as top actors go for national service

-- Hello...Twinnie...Thank for such a sad article....i just thinking last few day that where's i can find MS's news from??

i worried abt. Baby YOO's MS life more than Sadness now Honestly!! Every thing they talk to MS's Life. i need to know all

I copied one...Read later !!btw,,,,[cant chat wt you that day....so sorry my Twin!! Later!! im promised^^;

Rough translation of GY CY message from ariesw

--- HelloMy Angel....Ummmm i think i was wrong understand abt. his feeling now. is it not farewell feeling right ^^?? something that he need to protect himself form something or should becareful from something that we dont know(i guess bad news or bias talk from someone!!),,btw im just guess may b have nothing !! And...Hey....Ms. or Mrs.Translator of YOOhouse-->arieswThank you million times ^^

wah don't like militar elf neither siopao,i only want Yoo

--Hello..Euchan Unnie Ohhh..you're pity!! Why dont you try to think Mr. Militar Elf is a new verion of baby YOO huuu??...anyway you should be familiar with Mr. Militar Elf from now on !!! Mr. Militar Elf = baby YOO also 555+

-- >____< this is for Me !!!!! this is my 1st that baby YOO is mine :phew: Goshhhh...thank you My Angel DC very care abt. baby YOO's movement like me..555+

Good morning OC.. Did grandma wake you up early today? hehe.

-- Yesterday's No!!! but Today's She just Knock Knock Knock My door like a Woodpecker!! and Yelling me

"Hey...your dad come back today...Hurry up!! Many times Goshhh..."

OC....you get yelling this morning?

Ok Sis create your nik is my duty too ---> um...what for today???

-- Hi...Sissy..Are you get better now. Your voice so bad yesterday. (Attention pls. Attention pls. Sissy have a YOOfever!!) Take care. baby YOO's nik for today ^^?? Ohhhh Yep...Today is 100th the i found him.

And today is the same day that baby YOO has a Farewell meeting too!! *coincidence!!*Mr.100th GUY :wub:

hahaha... we're now having 2 golden fish! Faye, you wanna join living in the same pond with OC?

-- Hey...Sissy You did it again !!! Dont call me Gold Fish !! btw,,,,what's baby YOO's favourite fish ^^?? i hope not Gold Fish. if He is...you can call me that Name Okay. 555+

next time you can call OC and other YOo friends drooling BaBy Yoo together!

-- Whaa ?? so Gibb is THYOOgals too ^^?? Wowww....you are the 3th one of YOOhouse. Nice to meet you.

Guest calypso78

Oh now i understand the scandal or lack of therein- thanks Angelie for bringing the translation over from YT. Who is this Lee Ha-Na person and what is her connection to Yoo? was she in "Spy girl"? cause she is seems familiar but i don't know where from. :blink:

Guest orangechocolate

These are translations from ariesw from the Malaysian chinese newspaper scan

and “the male star you want to spend the christmas season with” JIS proved popular winning 3 of 15 categories including “The male star you most want to spend a romantic evening with”

-- Thank for this poll My Angel...Who's JIS -___-? Honestly,,,only for me...except Baby YOO i dont think other K-guy very attractive!! 555+

Summary (Article is more about BYJ)

BYJ the Biggest winner on MBC Awards Night

-- Ohhhh..Grandpapa BYJ again. Time for long holidays already!! :ph34r:

i'll have to agree with that OC. baby Yoo might get off MS sooner if he was injured (not that i'd want this to happen, touch wood!), but it might harm him psychogically. i dunno, but it seems like Wonbin has been a bit depressed since he got out from MS....not being able to serve his full term may have affected him negatively... :mellow:

-- Hello..YEHbaby^^ Yeppp....i dont know how much Won Bin's hurt?? and i think negative that this reason may b make his popular decrease (i dont know for sure but since he get off MS early...it's like before!!)

100days.jpg

-- Good luck every YOOGals for Hunting Baby YOO's meeting news today ^^ Cant wait for pic. SPAM..

Hello iHQ pls..release a lot of clips and pic. SPAM for us....

Edit+++

He's so sweet.... :rolleyes::wub: :wub:

-- Woooo~ i have his internet drama ^^ Goshhhh thank you so much btw,,, this article is relate his internet drama too^^?? i really dont know what's drama talking abt. ?? ha ha ha but now no doubt anymore !!

-- Why i cant DL this Clip Y__Y...after i registered dont know What's pick up code ?? is it not like Angel's DL link??

Good morning OC... ahh.. so your dad is coming home from his trip.. that's why he call you up that night? :)

--- HelloMy Angel....Ummmm i think i was wrong understand abt. his feeling now. is it not farewell feeling right ^^?? something that he need to protect himself form something or should becareful from something that we dont know(i guess bad news or bias talk from someone!!),,btw im just guess may b have nothing !!
well, OC.. it might be too many things going on the same time for him. .farewells, new challenge, new place, new friends.. those words are quite deep... and to me, reading it seems a bit confusing... maybe he's confused too.. :ph34r::unsure: or maybe those words become confusing after 2 levels of translation.. lol! Anyhow, hope that he will keep in mind that he has a lot of people who loves him a lot, who pray for him. So, he will be able to solve whatever it is that is bothering him. yes OC.. our baby YOO will a Mr. Military soon... :tears: but before that, look forward to this afternoon.. :D

okie dokie.. just finished uploading the Section TV segment HQ clip (179MB). Remember to use HJSpilt to join the parts.

04-Jan-2008 Section TV - MBC Drama Award Segment

Download: 001 002

*** Credit to LF for posting the download link ***

Alright.. that's it for now.. might be going out in the morning.. Catch up with you all again in the afternoon.. :)

Guest love_jesus

thanks yoogals for the goodies :]

it'll be really sad to see gongyoo leave, but i can't wait for his return already ^^

i bet he'll look better than ever. hwaiting for ggong!!!

long time no see aalhl ^____^

Guest cacaqiaqia

Hi everyone~~ today yoo will have his last fan meeting before he go to the army~ Are there anyone will go to the fan meeting????

Guest shaliachu

Hi everyone~~ today yoo will have his last fan meeting before he go to the army~ Are there anyone will go to the fan meeting????

It is a great pity that I won't go....

But my heart has been in that place

Excepting our yoo's charming preformance!

Guest natedao

Sunday Morning ^O^Zzzz...YOOgals Woke up very early today 'cause i gonna go out pick up my dad at the airport and go for dinner also. i miss daddy but i missed baby YOO's Meeting news too.Whatever, Life go on.....i'll be backread Lastly...No problem ! but Time for Lovenote^^

OC, ha…ur Dad back today? Give him my 'Wai', ok? and tell him her daughter is very Poung with me!!! ^-^Have a great time with Daddy sis!

--- HelloMy Angel....Ummmm i think i was wrong understand abt. his feeling now. is it not farewell feeling right ^^?? something that he need to protect himself form something or should becareful from something that we dont know(i guess bad news or bias talk from someone!!),,btw im just guess may b have nothing !! And...Hey....Ms. or Mrs.Translator of YOOhouse-->arieswThank you million times ^^

OC…you just make a nik to ariesw too!!! You’re Ms. Naming!!!

-- Hi...Sissy..Are you get better now. Your voice so bad yesterday. (Attention pls. Attention pls. Sissy have a YOOfever!!) Take care. baby YOO's nik for today ^^?? Ohhhh Yep...Today is 100th the i found him.

And today is the same day that baby YOO has a Farewell meeting too!! *coincidence!!*Mr.100th GUY :wub:

Thanks my personal announcer! :fury: (i'm better now coz i took Yoodicine last night Sis!)

Yes today Jan 6, we can see our Baby Yoo before MS!

-- Hey...Sissy You did it again !!! Dont call me Gold Fish !! btw,,,,what's baby YOO's favourite fish ^^?? i hope not Gold Fish. if He is...you can call me that Name Okay. 555+

OC, I dunno what his fav fish but I’m sure it’s not a ‘golden fish’!!!

-- Whaa ?? so Gibb is THYOOgals too ^^?? Wowww....you are the 3th one of YOOhouse. Nice to meet you.

no OC we have a lot of THA Yoogals here such as nate, oc, oc dale, gibb, golden fish, …, hahaha

Ya 9 more days where each of the day makes my heart more and more sad. so hard to let him go huhuhu :tears::tears:

After he finally in MS.... 720 days of agony waiting him to come back :tears::tears:

uish... if only i just like that when my hubby going for outstattion.... :blush:

Tika, warm hug to yoo!

ooh, those horror stories of "breaking in" new recruits to the army better not be true! :ph34r: pray hard for baby YOO that he will meet good, honourable, decent men in the army whom he can become friends with la... :sweatingbullets:

ah…yehbaby, me hope too that his personality can make other men in the army become his friends! *pray*

well YEH was unhappy earlier in 2007 due to many things....her management canceling her participation in a drama which she agreed to do, her ill health etc. etc. so i'm glad that the year ended extremely well for YEH (her antis can go shoot themselves! :tongue2: )....baby YOO said something which made me go hmmm....it was in your multiply page, angelie. the phone interview he did during CP. baby YOO was asked whether he wanted a scandal with YEH and he begged off the question, saying that if he said yes, he will be killed by YEH's fans and if he said no, he will still be beaten to death...lol....i wonder if he reads all those shipping threads of YEH and someone, the overzealous fanaticism there can scare anyone off.... :wacko:

that’s what I heard too and a bit worry abt her as I like her since Goong(and Goong has brought me to know Soompi actually!)and I’m glad to know that she’s now happy at the end!

OK that's it for the YooYeh talk, from tomorrow it'll be all Gong-Gong for me...lol...off to do my PM replies now....have a great weekend Yoogals and hoping for more pic spams of our YOO tomorrow! B)

yehbaby, I just start watching too so we can talk more. :)

I'll join the prayer for that.. :)

I join too

good evening YooGals! gosh it seems like i've been away for ages---- and a lot of backreading to do too.... thanks everyone for all the goodies and the articles and translations that you posted for us---i will do my proper thanks as i go along my responses.....

right now i think YOO's fan meet is taking place in seoul and can't wait for pic spam.... i hope vids will be available soon too!

Good morning my YOOgals friends Quick ~ Share i gonna go outside....for shopping again :wacko: im so bored -_____- looking for New year's Gift...Goshhhh when's celebrating over -____-?? btw, Baby YOO just posted something in his cyworld today ^^

(1.49 AM- Korean Time - Why he cant sleep again ^^?? or have something trouble his mind!! )

Rough online translation

Excessive self-pity

Paranoids endless

Getting to the bottom of the revocation self-defense

Unnecessarily so many thoughts

His affection for the tribes

I look right now.

-- i dont know what's his feeling now?? may b like us :unsure:

lovenote later !!!

hello OC.... wonder where you are right now.... been buzzing you over there but you must be somewhere else obviously :lol:

anyway thanks for the update on yoo's cyworld. he is going through a lot with days only remaining before he leaves. unnecessarily so many thoughts; paranoids endless - etc..... all those negative thoughts that he acknowledged and the need to be strong; affection for the tribes for me means expression of love for his family; his fans and the people who loves him.

*waves* at cup, lovelypoh, CCAY, michaelchhu, Alex95, rgbg, xjuen