hmm.. maybe OC and my faye has a time machine since they managed to skip Thursday and jump straight to Friday.. lol!!!

sshhhhhhhhhhhh my angel- it's supposed to be a secret - YooGals might bug us to rig the days and make two years into two weeks.... so YOO will be back sooner.... it's going to be chaos! :lol:

Guest luvvyoo

sshhhhhhhhhhhh my angel- it's supposed to be a secret - YooGals might bug us to rig the days and make two years into two weeks.... so YOO will be back sooner.... it's going to be chaos! :lol:

Hi Everybody,

I keep seeing around for your words about GY. This is my first time sharing my feeling. I am so sad and sure that I will cry on 14th But anyway I would like to tell that the next 2years I am still his fanclub and waiting for his role. Take care Baby Yoo. (during the next 2years seeing BTS and CP is the good way for me waiting him? :tears: )

my chan sorry for the late response.... got stuck at the cr last night..... did you see my invite? so i have to change your user id in my contact list.... it's ok.... i'm less than two hours away from clocking out so i can still catch you later, right?

the fanart contest is definitely GYYEH- remember we harped on and ranted and complained bout them being the most deserving of the best couple award but losing in a very ridiculous way? not an act of defiance but more for fun! i just hope more YooGals will participate. thanks my chan!

hello to all YooGals online!

its ok Faye

don't use the one i gave yoo, i posted my new one in the other house

Good evening euchan.. :)

haha.. so you also mistaken yourself for jinkzz? lol!!! ok.. no more yellow for euchan.. haha.. oh.. MU also have download limit? if there are other scenes you want, just let me know.

hmm.. maybe OC and my faye has a time machine since they managed to skip Thursday and jump straight to Friday.. lol!!!

wow euchan!! Look at all the percentage.. lol!! well, for me, I think all his leading ladies share equal percentage.. except with Kim Tae Hee.. although they look really good together, but in Screen, it seems to lack something. maybe because they didn't end up together that's why.. haha... but otherwise, I go all ga ga.. lol!!

hey OC.. Mr. Chubby baby YOO backside for you.. lol!

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/9480/viewimagefe7.gif

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/7352/view...iewimagefc2.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY **

yup funny isn't it?

i'm confused when i'm making my replies and looking for my last post

anyway my old avi suited my personality well

yup thats what it tells me,or maybe because i open the links at the same time,should i open them one at a time?

yeah we need a time machine so we can skip that date

calling all Yoo-inventor

if Yoo end up with one of the Yoogals then i will definitely go ga ga :w00t::lol:

omg thats just the backside and i'm already about to faint with his charm

haha.. oppsieeee... :lol: shhhhhhhh..... :D

hi luvvyoo.. Welcome to YOOhouse.. hmmm.. I think I'm gonna mix up yourself with luvbbyoo.. lol!! Anyway, thank you for sharing your feelings with us. No matter how sad we are, we will be here together and be strong for baby YOO waiting for his come back.. don't only watch CP, try his other work too! You won't regret it! :D

yup funny isn't it?

i'm confused when i'm making my replies and looking for my last post

anyway my old avi suited my personality well

haha.. yes.. very funny.. the first time you appear with that avatar, I actually address you as jinkzz.. and after I submit, I realised that it wasn't her.. luckily I discovered it and change the name immediately, or else I will be hiding my face again like what happened in Yuri thread.. lol!! so embarassing.. haha.. I didn't realise it until my friend PM-ed me telling me she and that guy was having a good laugh and asked if I realised addressing a guy as a girl? :sweatingbullets::wacko: :wacko:

yup thats what it tells me,or maybe because i open the links at the same time,should i open them one at a time?
ahh.. yes.. I think most download sites allow one connection at one time for free members..

if Yoo end up with one of the Yoogals then i will definitely go ga ga :w00t::lol:
not only ga ga, but I think LB's might be firing around the house.. lol!!!

omg thats just the backside and i'm already about to faint with his charm
yep.. that's just his smexy backside.. and his signature sway while he walks.. :wub:

Hi again everyone. Currently uploading these.. it's not really so HQ clips.. I'm still hunting for the whole show.

04-Jan-2008 Section TV MBC Drama Award Red Carpet - GYEH cut

Download: http://sharebee.com/31abfeae

04-Jan-2008 Section TV MBC Drama Award - Award Presentation

Download: http://sharebee.com/6f05f037

pcpdownloadphpfhandlenjav8.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlenjkp3.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlenjqk2.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlenjjb1.th.jpg

*** Video and pics credit: daum CP ***

viewimagetm7.th.jpg viewimageds2.th.jpg

*** Credit: dcGY ***

Guest orangechocolate

Good morning my YOOgals friends Quick ~ Share i gonna go outside....for shopping again :wacko: im so bored -_____- looking for New year's Gift...Goshhhh when's celebrating over -____-?? btw, Baby YOO just posted something in his cyworld today ^^

(1.49 AM- Korean Time - Why he cant sleep again ^^?? or have something trouble his mind!! )

Rough online translation

Excessive self-pity

Paranoids endless

Getting to the bottom of the revocation self-defense

Unnecessarily so many thoughts

His affection for the tribes

I look right now.

-- i dont know what's his feeling now?? may b like us :unsure:

Hello My Angel^^ Thank for Clip im DL before i go out.

lovenote later !!!

edit+++

Goshhh My Angel

so sorry i dont know LF & Tika updated !! just quick back reading :ph34r: waiting for completely translation again

i very blurrrr wt his feeling now he seem very strong in front of us (at MBC night i sure he'll okay) but deep inside

i think baby YOO feel lonely and may be baby YOO gonna fight with many feelings now..Weeppy

Errr...i cant concentrate wt shopping now!!!! :tears:

Anyway, enjoy your shopping OC.. hehe.. get some mashimaro for me.. okie? haha.. just kidding.. :P

-- Okay :rolleyes: Dont worry ^^ i means serious !! see ya ! in same time :phew:

Good morning OC.. Did grandma wake you up early today? hehe.

aww... you are a bit late OC.. someone posted the spy pic already. .:P anyway, the translation is a few posts away. I'm pretty sure his feeling is just like us.. dreading that day... but it should be worst for him because he is gonna leave his family, his friend, and fans.. so we are so much luckier than him.. I think he's hiding all those from us as he doesn't want us to feel too sad.. that's why we should not be sad and let him leave happily knowing that we are here always waiting for him as he ask us to.

Anyway, enjoy your shopping OC.. hehe.. get some mashimaro for me.. okie? haha.. just kidding.. :P

Guest natedao

Good morning YooGals!

OC....you get yelling this morning?

-- hey sissywhat da !!! i means except baby YOO's life and details my memory like golden fish!! and create his nik is my duty !! :phew:

Ok Sis create your nik is my duty too ---> um...what for today???

-- Sissy !!! did you avenge me !!!!??? OMGoshhhh... :tongue2: so mean!! >_< if you were me, Dont tell me you should not scream out loud like that! baby YOO's calender full screen very closer to him !!! @Mc Donalds's Very hot inside not because the weather that because baby YOO's calender!! . i think very worth for order this one :sweatingbullets:

No!!!! I didn't avenge you darling! hahaha... but if i were you,getting BaBy Yoo calandar....i won't scream out loud dear! but..... i will run to an overpass and then shout "I lUV YOO!!!' too much?!? :P

-- that's my job !!! and Plsss..dont call me Golden Fish...btw,,, Golden fish can live in a deep sea ^^??

hahaha...OC Golden Fish can't live in the deep sea!!!

Hi,

This is my first time posting here after spending months lurking around....and I think I like this discussion in this thread as much as GY! :) Everyone is so close & friendly! Thanks for all your updates on GY. He is a really good actor and I especially like his work in CP esp in Esp 9 ( you know...the beach scene?) Although he will be away for sometime, I am sure he will come back as a better & more mature actor!! :)

sunsetwy, welcome to the warmest Yoo house!

good evening nate.. you are having your break? great!! just what you have been waiting for right? enjoy dating Tae In if you are watching.. ;) You will definitely fall for this heart-warming, cute and sensitive kid! :wub:

unnie mommy, Back to Reality from now unnie! :(

ohh.. I see that you trying to think like baby YOO.. hehe.. those are valid reasons.. so I hope he will complete his 720 days of service happily and safely. I read just an article about Chun Jung Myeong's leave. It says that he was given the choice of performing duties as "ordinary" solder or "entertainment" soldier, but he chose to be the first one.. so I guess baby YOO also chose first one then? And there is another guy from Brown Eyed Soul - Na Ul, he will be "public interest service personnel". I assume that's the entertainment side?

unnie mommy, refer to Mr.Gong Yoo whom i know him even just a few months, i'm SURE our BaBy Yoo will choose the first one too!

hi nate..

lol!!! OC is now "gold fish"? :lol: haha.. You girls are really funny with your "bicker". hehe.. oh.. nate.. now you are the one who make the "public announcement" for OC.. :)

hahaha..unnie as long as OC create Baby Yoo's nik i will create her niks too LOL

hi carribeane.. I second your thought. no matter what, we will always talk about our favourite preferences one way or another.. I've been to "ahem" thread too, and for them, him and YEH presenting on stage was like heaven eventhough we might be seeing something else. I don't like to speculate too much on anything as well because the couple involved might be hurt one way or another or feel like being pressured and put on stage about something which are not even true. But I will voice out certain gestures I see which are awkward or weird that may look promising, but doesn't mean that they really have to be that way... Until there is some sort of confirmation, it's better to leave it to themselves whether there is something or nothing going on.. sometimes our minds can be working too hard on things that we are engrossed in and causing us to see stuffs that we want to see only and ignore/deny those that we don't want, and in the end, it hurts.. yeah.. KJK will be coming back soon..

unnie mommy, that's really a good sight! as me everytime after finish watching any drama i feel so IN to the drama i watched. And always want them to be real couple!, when time goes by there's nothing between them so i give up my desire.But during the time,i never ever realised your point that sometimes our wish might cause our beloved one pressure and they might be hurt with it! Thanks!

(aalhl @ Jan 2 2008, 06:37 AM)

ok... YOOgals waiting for this? Say thank you to ariesw.

GY's acceptance speech.

Today my outfit is in military green colour, I think in future I will be mainly wearing this colour. Since I first started acting, maybe because I am a bit arrogant, I never thought of winning an award like this but now that I am holding this award in reality, I am really happy. My parents are also watching this awards ceremony at home, my mom who still looks like a young girl, actually after CP, my dad who gave me a lot of autographed editions (NB: literal translation - not sure what this is saying), my CP family, my fans club who has always been supporting me all along, also all those who love me, thank you to all of you! I love you all! I hope everyone can continue to be healthy and happy! PD actually hoped that Yeh and I will win the best couple award, I feel disappointed that we did not win ... Befroe I enter MS, this is the last time I will appear before your TV screen, on January 14 next year I will enter the army training service for military training. I will enter the military with full spirit! When I am in MS, please do not forget me!

how admirable he is? he said about his parent and never forget mentioning to his fans! How can we forget YOO? I LOVE him!

Guest luvbbyoo

Good Morning, angelie.

When BTSC was aired over TV here in 2006, I didn't catch the first eppi.. so I started with eppi 2 onwards and I like it straight away. probably because K-drama gave me an impression that it's always draggy and boring, but BTSC was different.. It glued me to the screen straight away anticipating next eppi. it cracks me up, at the same time, it makes me cry too.. didn't really notice baby YOO until that hospital closet scene. :P that scene was hillarious when he tries to scare the guts out of GHJ.. and of course the part he woke up crying missing his mom... that moment onward, he touched my heart. and the part where baby YOO rushed to GHJ, that was one really moving scene.. how can a school kid be so sweet... not only he buy food for her and call his uncle, but see the way he kept her warm and comfortable? put a jacket over her, rubbing her hands (and feet too I think. see? I'm loosing my memory. lol!), taking off her damaged shoes and replace it with his oversized sneakers.. gosh!! how many guys out there does that?!! and I was touched too the scene at the hospital as well when he told her not go leave him, and that if she stays, he won't bother her again.. and his tears starts brimming and falling.. that moment I feel like jumping into the screen and hug him! lol!! and not to mention the unforgettable love confession at the airport.. gah!! I'm falling hopelessly in love with him.. lol!!

Oh.....I remember. Those scenes are really sweet. In the last episode, GHJ was so calm to make plans for their future instead of jumping into marriage when baby YOO told her that his dad no longer object their relationship and he wanted to marry her immediately. How could she resist such a hottie? If that happen to me in real life, I will agree to marry him straight away! Other issues can sort out later. :P

BTW, do you have the downloadable version of special features from S diary? After watching some video clips from youtube, I wanted to buy the limited edition of this movie but it is out of print. :(

Thanks for sharing the video clips on MBC ceremony through sharebee. I'm having problem with Mega Upload and the downloading speed of my laptop is so slow. So having the full version of the ceremony is impossible. I'm very contented to have just baby YOO's cut.

Good morning nate. we are in sync today.. he.he. I was wondering if OC get yelling from grandma this morning too.. haha

unnie mommy, Back to Reality from now unnie! :(
ohhh.. you are done with it? hehe.. :P

unnie mommy, refer to Mr.Gong Yoo whom i know him even just a few months, i'm SURE our BaBy Yoo will choose the first one too!
I'm sure he will too.

unnie mommy, that's really a good sight! as me everytime after finish watching any drama i feel so IN to the drama i watched. And always want them to be real couple!, when time goes by there's nothing between them so i give up my desire.But during the time,i never ever realised your point that sometimes our wish might cause our beloved one pressure and they might be hurt with it! Thanks!
nate.. it's very normal that everytime we watched a drama we end up loving the couple.. and my deepest impression is still Gong-Gong couple because I knew them first. Like I told euchan, when I knew them back then, I was like ga ga too wondering if they are a couple, wishing they were a couple.. then come OFD, that feeling fades, and I concentrated on Yuri and as well as KSA because I watch their work almost the same time.. then comes CP... so it's very normal to want your favourite couple to be real.. but then whether there is a possibility or not, it's not our decision. It's up to the person up there, fate and destiny. From what I heard from YEH warrior, she was under pressure before because of "someone", and that she was really unhappy before CP time... So since those things happen to her before, might as well give them some space. Maybe it's one of the reason that baby YOO feels sad too, who knows? We can't fully read his mind anyway. Not sure about his Korean fans, but I'm sure he must have heard about all this speculations as well.. maybe he's pressured by it? :blink:

how admirable he is? he said about his parent and never forget mentioning to his fans! How can we forget YOO? I LOVE him!
very admirable.. he never fails to make us love him more.. even more so that we know that he ran outside to check on his fans who are freezing cold.. :wub: :wub:

Good morning luvbbyoo.

Oh.....I remember. Those scenes are really sweet. In the last episode, GHJ was so calm to make plans for their future instead of jumping into marriage when baby YOO told her that his dad no longer object their relationship and he wanted to marry her immediately. How could she resist such a hottie? If that happen to me in real life, I will agree to marry him straight away! Other issues can sort out later. :P
ahh.. the proposal scene.. that was so cute.. I remember baby YOO's adorable expression when GHJ said "how are you going to support your family, when we have kids?" and he turned to her sister and said "kids.. she said kids".... lol!! that was one unforgetable expression on his face.. but like you, I will accept straight away too!! lol!!

BTW, do you have the downloadable version of special features from S diary? After watching some video clips from youtube, I wanted to buy the limited edition of this movie but it is out of print. :(
s-diary special features? no.. I haven't extract them yet.. I remember only one clip was posted, but I didn't download it because I have a copy of the DVD. So far I don't find any downloadable clip for those though.. anywho, I'll try to extract them. Can't promise when, I guess after hubby is done with his new PC configuration and stuff and remove unneccessary applications from the pc I'm using now, then I can do more things with it.. now it's running out of space and memory.

Thanks for sharing the video clips on MBC ceremony through sharebee. I'm having problem with Mega Upload and the downloading speed of my laptop is so slow. So having the full version of the ceremony is impossible. I'm very contented to have just baby YOO's cut.
no problem luvbbyoo. I heard that certain ISP in singapore have problem with MU downloads? what's the largest filesize you can download so far and not taking too long time? for me, 100MB.. more than that is nightmare. anyway, I think I chopped most of baby YOO's important segment.. is there any segment I didn't chop that you want? or would you like the whole show if I can re-upload to sharebee for you in smaller portions?

Ok.. got to go now.. lunch time! :D See YooGals later.

Guest atsigrace

Rough online translation

Excessive self-pity

Paranoids endless

Getting to the bottom of the revocation self-defense

Unnecessarily so many thoughts

His affection for the tribes

I look right now.

These words are making me sad again :tears: . It so hard that we don't know how and what he is really feeling right now. I just wanna run to him and give him a big bear hug and tell him that everything will be alright and that he has nothing to worry about because we will all be waiting for him.

btw, i am having Coffee Prince night tonight with 3 friends and 4 neighbors. They want to hear the true voice of GY. they lost interest of watching it bec of the hideous dubbing of GMA but i have to defend my YOO and give him justice. Well, bye for now, need to clean my room. it's like a jungle in here.

Guest luvbbyoo

Good morning luvbbyoo.

ahh.. the proposal scene.. that was so cute.. I remember baby YOO's adorable expression when GHJ said "how are you going to support your family, when we have kids?" and he turned to her sister and said "kids.. she said kids".... lol!! that was one unforgetable expression on his face.. but like you, I will accept straight away too!! lol!!

Aiyoh, that expression is so cute. He must be thinking of something else. :P;)

I just found a seller in yahoo selling the original special edition DVD of S Diary. I'm checking with him on the availability and payment arrangement. But it is super expensive!! (including postage is SGD200!) :sweatingbullets: Anway, I think that DVD is worth keeping. If I can't get it, I will let you know again.

I didn't get to see the whole ceremony so I don't know what I'm missing. So I will just download whatever video clip that are posted here.

Thanks again, angelie. :)

Guest natedao

HAPPY FRIDAY YOOGALS!!

Pssshhh... Pee Nate, of course i will be bringing tons of H20, in case you talked to much, will just throw over H2O to you, okay!? :lol:

gashhh...h Kai you so mean!!! don't you worry that the H2O tank might hit Baby Yoo's beautiful skin???

You dont eat meat? Gah.. love meat! How come your big as a cow? LOL! But i can still make you like a corned beef. :D *hugs back* LOL! im just showing you how much i <3 you! :sweatingbullets:

hahaha,..i luv YOO too!!! hehe...how was your coffee last night? normally Coffee is a bit bitter but i think for you is quite sweet,isn't it? *hug*

Kai. thanks for sharing the news *hugs*

I have no idea if they give choices, but the article does make it sound that way. I always thought one has to apply for the entertainment soldier post.. maybe they have some vacancy there now, so might as well offer it.. lol!!! like you say, we are not K-citizens, we don't know anything about it. And from the previous articles, it seems like he already choose to be "ordinary" soldier..

unnie, um... if being entertainment soldier can make more benefits as same as the ordinary one he might choose the to be the entertainment soldier!

ahh.. we have siopao too, but it's the baked version. it's something like curry puff.. really crispy crusts.

i'm hungry now!

-- Errrr....Dude this is because you talk to me too much and my Golden Fish Disease gone round !!

hahaha... we're now having 2 golden fish! Faye, you wanna join living in the same pond with OC?

Good late afternoon all YOOGALS !!!!

Wad-Dee ka Nate. I had a wonderful vacation staying at home and so so happy to go anywhere in Bkk without tons of cars and people Yes...I hope to chat to more Thai people who r crazy of our BABY YOO in here!

Yes, my nickname is Gibb so u can call me "Gibb" for sure.

Gibb, thanks for let us call you s short name ^-^

Nate, my sister's just wonder why u know CP will be aired in this Feb. Do u have any spy on channel 7 to know the coming up schedule? She is Baby Yoo fans as me. She 's using my username to seeking GY'news in here too.

ha...welcome your sister here too..no problem to share Eveything abt Yoo here as everyone does! :)

um...how can i know lor? before i tell you ... you're not the spy from Khun Surang Prempri, are you??? hahaha...just kidding you coz last time i mentioned about her!!! I'm afriad she might sent someone to spy me!!! My friend, she works as an entertainment reportor she asked her friend at Ch.7 for me!

So jealous of OC having the calendar in hand. Next time pls let me know if u wanna show everything abt Yoo. I wanna join it

next time you can call OC and other YOo friends drooling BaBy Yoo together!

2 more days for GONG YOO Fans Meet. Awaiting to see many many pix spam

it's tomorrow! wow...wanna see him on the stage in front of his fans again even i will not see agian in 720 days!

PART 2

hi NATE! he can be naked & bald for all i care! i'll still take him! :lol:

bebesam, LB is coming to see you! hahhaa..

luvbbyoo, K-drama is so popular here actually.hehe even our Ch7 dubbing is quite good but i prefer concentrating on BaBy Yoo's face!!!

Guest iluvyoo2

Hi again everyone. Currently uploading these.. it's not really so HQ clips.. I'm still hunting for the whole show.

04-Jan-2008 Section TV MBC Drama Award Red Carpet - GYEH cut

Download: http://sharebee.com/31abfeae

04-Jan-2008 Section TV MBC Drama Award - Award Presentation

Download: http://sharebee.com/6f05f037

*** Video and pics credit: daum CP ***

Hi, just dropping by..

I saw HQ version in DC

http://wo.to/board/view.php?id=a.1.missing...rch=&ctgry=

I tried, still can download...

Okay, going out now..bye

Guest luvvyoo

haha.. oppsieeee... :lol: shhhhhhhh..... :D

hi luvvyoo.. Welcome to YOOhouse.. hmmm.. I think I'm gonna mix up yourself with luvbbyoo.. lol!! Anyway, thank you for sharing your feelings with us. No matter how sad we are, we will be here together and be strong for baby YOO waiting for his come back.. don't only watch CP, try his other work too! You won't regret it! :D

haha.. yes.. very funny.. the first time you appear with that avatar, I actually address you as jinkzz.. and after I submit, I realised that it wasn't her.. luckily I discovered it and change the name immediately, or else I will be hiding my face again like what happened in Yuri thread.. lol!! so embarassing.. haha.. I didn't realise it until my friend PM-ed me telling me she and that guy was having a good laugh and asked if I realised addressing a guy as a girl? :sweatingbullets::wacko: :wacko:

ahh.. yes.. I think most download sites allow one connection at one time for free members..

not only ga ga, but I think LB's might be firing around the house.. lol!!!

yep.. that's just his smexy backside.. and his signature sway while he walks.. :wub:

Hi aalhe and all YooGals

thank for welcome. problem with my comp this morning. Now is ok. Will do as you suggest. Hope it help me not miss YOO so much//Love Yoo///

Thank you LF. Downloading now.. I assume it's the award coverage? coz it's like 172 MB file. I downloaded one HQ clip this morning and it was YEH's photoshoot instead.. :P

hello atsigrace. awww... how we wish we can give him a big bear hug now... <_< Well, enjoy your CP night out tonight.. :) yay!! recruit more Yoogals.. hehe...

hi again luvbbyoo.

Aiyoh, that expression is so cute. He must be thinking of something else. :P;)
hahah.. thinking of something else huh? what you think that something was? lol!! anyway, that cute expression was priceless. :rolleyes::wub:

I just found a seller in yahoo selling the original special edition DVD of S Diary. I'm checking with him on the availability and payment arrangement. But it is super expensive!! (including postage is SGD200!) :sweatingbullets: Anway, I think that DVD is worth keeping. If I can't get it, I will let you know again.
ohhhh... wow!! that's really super duper expensive. actually, I don't have the whole set of DVD.. just the BTS special. my Japanese friend duplicate it for me together with She's on Duty special as well. :P

I didn't get to see the whole ceremony so I don't know what I'm missing. So I will just download whatever video clip that are posted here.
oh yeah right.. you have not seen the whole ceremony.. silly me.. lol!! well, the camera does pan on baby YOO from time to time, so it might take a while if I were to compile those together.. :P Anyway, the kids dancing segment I didn't make it for download, do you want it since it has a little bit of baby YOO? and you don't have problem with downloading splited files and joining them together again right? If that's the case, I will try to upload the full show for Yoogals here but it will take a while because I don't have a super line speed... lol!

Good afternoon nate.

unnie, um... if being entertainment soldier can make more benefits as same as the ordinary one he might choose the to be the entertainment soldier!
I have no idea about that.. but I think being an entertainment soldier might not be as tough as ordinary soldier. same goes to those under administrative work I guess.

hi luvvyoo. We will all miss him, and we will all stay together to help each other out, ok? *hugs*

viewimagesf8.th.jpg

Just uploaded these... I was asking whether YooGals want it not long ago, but since there are many YOObies around, might as well upload them. :P These are HQ with chinese subs clips.

17-May-2006 Section TV OFD BTS and Interview

Download: http://sharebee.com/19f47f74

This is still one my favourite BTS/interview clip. Our Mr. Excellent never fail to make his leading ladies blush with joy. lol!! and love the BTS at the cosmetic store, especially the part where the reporter asked him to pick a lipstick for Yuri and he was doing bargaining for it. :wub: "one for 5500 won? I'll take 2 for 10,000 won". He's so cute.

31-May-2006 Section TV OFD Press Conference, Interview and BTS

Download: http://sharebee.com/c32f68b9

*** Credit are as labeled in the clip ***

These are translations from ariesw from the Malaysian chinese newspaper scan LF posted yesterday.

2007.12.24 Nanyang Siang Pau - Most wanted ONS actor (GY No.2)

th_20071224NanyangSiangPau2.jpg

Hottest One Night Stand Actor

JIS leads GY

Summary

NEWSIS website surveyed 2,495 University female students from the 4 universities in Seoul to choose their favourite male star and “the male star you want to spend the christmas season with”. JIS proved popular winning 3 of 15 categories including “The male star you most want to spend a romantic evening with” garnering 19.5% of the votes followed by GY 15.2%, Kang Dong Won 11.4%, Jang Dong Gun 9.3% Rain 7%, and Dennis 5.9%.

JIS also came in first as Favourite Male Star with 12.9% 2nd to 6th are Jang Dong Gun 8.7%, Kang Dong Won 6.5%, Soong Il Gook 4.8%, GY 4.6%, Park Hae Ri(?) 3.3%

This one doesn't seem to be very much GY related though.

2008.01.01 Sin Chew Daily - 2007 MBC Drama Awards news

th_20080101SinChewDaily2.jpg

BYJ Takes award in Crutches – Announces he will Marry in 3 Years

Summary (Article is more about BYJ)

BYJ the Biggest winner on MBC Awards Night

BYJ is the biggest winner winning 3 awards including the Top Excellence award and two popularity awards which is part of the 8 awards won by “Legend” with 3 awards for his leading lady Lee Ji Ah plus Best Director and Best Drama awards. When asked when he will marry, he said within the next 3 years.

Other nominees Kim Myung Jin of White Tower, Choi Jin See (?) of Bad Woman, Good Woman and Go Hyun Jin were unable to attend due to work commitments. Initially unable to attend BYJ decided to attend with crutches. GHJ of Thank You also decided to attend at the last minute deciding to push aside work to attend the ceremonies.

The beautiful short haired YEH donned a wig and looked ladylike in pure white sexy mini dress displaying her beautiful legs. GY and JJH also appeared wearing formal suits making the fans scream when they appeared.

Many BYJ Japanese fans were waiting outside in below 6 degrees temperature. BYJ and Kim Myung Jin were the two hot favourites for the top award and the two can be said to be “a King not meeting a King” as BYJ only announced his appearance yesterday afternoon and KMJ who initially announced that he will appear in the awards ceremony decided to cancel his appearance. It seems that KMJ had a premonition that he will not win. KMJ’s agent company refused to provide more details only stating that KMJ was unable to attend as he was busy with private matters.

Guest woodycakes

ahh.. woodycakes aka patticakes.. wow!! you sure love cakes! :D yeah.. 2 years is long, but good chance for you to catch up on everything about YOO.. :)

thanks angelie. true that. i shall catch up. i'm thinking of starting with one fine day, but it'll be a challenge looking for the other dramas. i wonder where i could find S-Diary and his other ones. well that'll take a good 2 years searching for them. i do want to see how Yoo will look though with his military haircut. hot.

Guest sally0821

Hello~YOOgals

Tomorrow is Baby YOO's fanmeeting. I am expecting it very much even though I won't attend it.

Sharing a YOO's picture in Taiwan.It's an activity for public welfare.YOO signed these pictures for auction.

And the money will contribute to children and family relief fund. YOO is relly benevolent,right?

11071231803535_881.jpg

It is the auction website

http://class.ruten.com.tw/user/index00.php...s=coffee-prince

thanks angelie. true that. i shall catch up. i'm thinking of starting with one fine day, but it'll be a challenge looking for the other dramas. i wonder where i could find S-Diary and his other ones. well that'll take a good 2 years searching for them. i do want to see how Yoo will look though with his military haircut. hot.
hello woodycakes. ahh... looking into OFD? good.. after that you should look into BTSC, then School 4.. :) hmmmm.. his movies, I only have clubbox download. and his Japanese movie download links are on the first page.

hello sally. Thank you for sharing this special news.. So those autographs are for auction? I thought it was for a contest or something.. hehe.. anyway, happy to know that he's doing something for the society... another reason to make me proud of him... :wub: :wub: