Good evening YooGals.

Yes, my nickname is Gibb so u can call me "Gibb" for sure.
I will call you Gibb too ok? :) Happy weekend to you too.

hayyyy... i'm just sooooooooo sad.....i'm dreading january 14!!!!! 2 years is such a long time to wait................
hi munchee. Welcome to Yoohouse.. don't worry, 2 years will fly pass very fast.. make full use of these 2 years.. ;)

OMO jinkzz... more YOOhotness!! *sweat sweat sweat* we need stronger air-cond in the house!! lol!!

ahh.. woodycakes aka patticakes.. wow!! you sure love cakes! :D yeah.. 2 years is long, but good chance for you to catch up on everything about YOO.. :)

yes...But we can study and work hard,then we may go to KR and welcome for his return.
good suggestion shalia.. that's what we will do for the next 2 years.. study hard to understand Korean language.. :)

++Edit: sharing another fan made BTSC MV

BTSC Fan Made MV - I Love You Oh Thank You

Download: http://sharebee.com/611bd123

*** Credit as labeled ***

Good late Friday afternoon.. :P

hi my faye... haha.. luckily you didn't post the gif.. lol!! ahh.. ok.. so I assume that at the end of the day you will put it up on a image hosting site and let us choose right? this weekend? not sure yet.. subject to availability.. :P usually I'm not around Sunday morning my time. when are you girls having the meeting? saturday or sunday?

goodmorning14-1.gif

my angel and YooGals

yes - i'll do image hosting and we could go to a conference room as well to deliberate <_< i would assume the rest of the contestants are busy with their entries hence the silence. queenie turned hers in before she moved out of her old pad to move.

we started the conference last night with just me and ellie in the beginning then chip chip and neighbor joined us. wish you were there and saw all those emoticons on the screen....soooooo fun! :wub::wub: i'm sure it will be an exciting spazz out night over the weekend or whatever time it is that's convenient for everyone. just post your user name at the chat zone and we'll take it from there..... same with the rest of the YooGals and YooBies who haven't signed up. We need this girls to make the coming two years go by quicker.

am here at work btw..... be back when i can....

waves at all YooGals online!

Guest honeypia

Hi, this is my second time to post here and would like to thank those who welcomed me here. :) Based from your posts, you all look friendly to me..the way you guys mention almost everybody gives me an impression of your hospitality and great camaraderie. :)

Anyway, it was just now that I totally had a time to watch Coffee Prince and finally gave this series a chance. I've been reading alot of feedbacks about it and why all of a sudden, Gong Yoo became all of a sudden, a household name! I mean, I got to see him in My Tutor Friend and heard him star in SDiary, Spy Girl etc. but not really became popular because of these.. and now I'm just happy and thankful that before he goes off to military, he's finally proven himself and made a deep and huge mark in Asia. Wow! Actually its also a blessing in disguise because eventhough he's in the military, alot of countries are showing CP right now and he's gonna earn alot of anticipation once he steps out from the service.

Sigh. I dont really know where to post all my CP withdrawal feelings... I feel so overwhelmed after watching this series. It made me slow down and just replay in my head some sweet CP scenes.. hahaha. GY and YEH swallowed me whole. They've literally changed my notion of Korean's culture of being demonstrative to your BF/GF. And I totally applaud their professionalism with their portrayal. They're SO good. And I wonder how much they've rehearsed, practiced, discussed and psychologized themselves to make everything look realer than they are (or was it spontaneous, unplanned,go-with-the-flow acting? ;) ). Their portrayal left me speechless and dumbfounded. Wow.

Gong Yoo was a surprise for me. I didn't know how good he could get in this series. His playful antics..the way he smirks or the way he throws those lines to EC/YEH was just amazing.The NGs and BTS drive me crazy. I dont know. He appeared cool and stiff. Why so? True enough others said when they were promoting CP, he was quite playful and talkative.. and I find it weird when I saw those NGs and I end up wanting to reconcile his actions. haha.

Ok. I blabbered too much. Sorry, this is just me...just wanted to let out all these pent-up emotions about the series and GY (and YEH)... and I feel sad everytime January 14 pops into my head. :( GY will surely be remembered... heavily.

Off to sleep... good nite everyone! :)

PART 1

credit jnccrs2 youtube, translation jactweetybi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj5-G9qbhq4

the mc congratulated her for winning the MBC top excellence award and asked about the kissing scenes with the 2 male leads.

eun hye said the kissing scene with hansung was just mere 'bobo' unlike with hankyul, it was more like a lovers kiss. after which, her shy 'i dont know' stopped further probing (hahaha)

:lol: naughty MC! just had to ask about the kiss! maybe the MC felt "something", too! :lol:

JINKZZ are u trying to kill us?? :lol: thank you soooooo much for these!

REPOSTING... this is before LF and my angel agreed to judge the winner with me...

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc131/F...et/just4fun.jpg

and after the two agreed...

BEST COUPLE AWARD FANART CONTEST

This JUST FOR FUN contest is open to all PS-savvy YooGals. Each entry will be pm'd to me and should be 80% graphics and 20% writing or sentiment. No specific resolution requirement as long as you can save it to your Photobucket account. Deadline for submission is January 10. All the entries will be judged in private by LF aka iluvyoo2, My Angel aka aalhl and me. All the entries will be unveiled or posted at on the evening of January 10 wherein the winner will also be announced. A special token or gift will be given by me.

Thank you and good luck to all contestants!

uhmm PARTNER... this one's different from that thing you requested from me isnt it? i'll TRY to do one for this if i still have the time :wacko:

ok... YOOgals waiting for this? Say thank you to ariesw. :)

GY's acceptance speech.

Today my outfit is in military green colour, I think in future I will be mainly wearing this colour. Since I first started acting, maybe because I am a bit arrogant, I never thought of winning an award like this but now that I am holding this award in reality, I am really happy. My parents are also watching this awards ceremony at home, my mom who still looks like a young girl, actually after CP, my dad who gave me a lot of autographed editions (NB: literal translation - not sure what this is saying), my CP family, my fans club who has always been supporting me all along, also all those who love me, thank you to all of you! I love you all! I hope everyone can continue to be healthy and happy! PD actually hoped that Yeh and I will win the best couple award, I feel disappointed that we did not win ... Befroe I enter MS, this is the last time I will appear before your TV screen, on January 14 next year I will enter the army training service for military training. I will enter the military with full spirit! When I am in MS, please do not forget me!

now i officially love their PD (she's a silent GYEH shipper hihi :P ) :lol: you can tell GY adores his mom so much... so cute! forget YOO while he's in MS?? how's that possible?! unless i get hit in the head that'll cause me amnesia *knock on wood*. :lol:

UNNIE & ARIESW... have i told you guys that i love you?? :lol:

Happy New Year Yoogals! :D Our Man of Excellence is still bringing us so much joy into 2008 even though he's going into MS soon!

Ok, some goodies for ya'll, haha! Translation of Gong Yoo's acceptance speech below, as i asked a fellow YEH fan to do. Thanks SO MUCH to mishybear from YEH's warriors camp! *does a korean bow*

thank you YEHBABY and to mishybear as well... :)

hello bebe.

lol!! sound like philippines and singapore need to have a firing squad to shoot down the dubbers eh? hahah

no problem bebe.. I was not able to catch the show live that time.. :P and regarding HS's house, I didn't know it was a coffee shop either until my friend told me.. :blush:

gosh UNNIE! you have a copy of the teaser right? so you've heard the hideous voices?? oh in singapore too?? my friend there doesnt seem to care coz she's not much into kdramas but i talked her into watching CP and she found the plot interesting.

now i figured why there were table outside HS's house... i thought the crew just put it there for them to use. mystery solved, well for me at least! :lol:

no offense meant but... they look like ahjummas to me. GY's hotness really transcends to all age groups! :lol:

Guest calypso78

Good evening yoogals.Not sure if this was posted here before but if it was then oops, my bad. :sweatingbullets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxG39EhcxDw

Cy news-Yoo has updated his miscellaneous folder with a sad/happy face pic yet again. Here is what's written beneath the pic:

지나친 자기 연민

끝없는 과대망상

점점 철저해지는 자기방어

쓸데없이 너무 많은 생각들

자신에 대한 애정부족

지금 바로 내 모습

Google translated it into :

Excessive self-pity

Paranoids endless

Getting to the bottom of the revocation self-defense

Unnecessarily so many thoughts

His affection for the tribes

I look right now.

PART 2

hi, bebesam dont' you feel if his hair shorter than that he will look more HOTTER! haha..

he look really Hot in all style!

hi NATE! he can be naked & bald for all i care! i'll still take him! :lol:

Bebe Sam: Get me to the firing squad! And please make sure im on the first row, LOL! the dubbing is making a bad impression at CP. Plezzzz! But still, cant miss an episode! Hihihihi!

you can do the honors of firing the first shot, KAI! :lol: but yeah! i cant help but watch it too even if their voices irritate the hell out of me! <_<

bebe, count me in! :fury: they even changed the background music. <_< am I watching an animae series? lol

andie's aka EC's voice is passable for me but HK's, hell NO! seriously... it's not one bit pleasing to my ears! <_<

bebe sam wait for me........ i want to be a part of that firing squad. ha! ha! ha!!!!

wait up for me BEBESAM and all those who want to be included in the firing squad...the GMA dubbers are such a pain in the ears...although i do not understand what they are saying...its a good venue for me to learn tagalog...my real fear now is the singing scene...i hope they retain his original voice...which i seriously doubt...arrggg...but nevertheless i'm quite happy that our house kasambahay are enjoying the series and they kept on telling me that they will continue watching it so they can fully understand why i am so addicted to YOO and YEH

aahh the firing squad is growing... we'll need a few more! :lol:

if that singing scene gets ruined i swear! :fury:

yoo definitely crack me up bebe

lol they should start hiding before yoo catch them

thanx for the fan-art

:lol: i try to make fun about it too MY CHAN so i wouldnt feel that bad with what GMA's doing with CP. still is GYEH after all... *sigh*

i finally got to see the coffee prince parody done by BB that my cousin texted me about. too bad i can't understand korean but the actions are enough to make me rotfl .... in case you want to see YOOGals.... got the link from the BB thread.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1822725eRt8wnF4

credit to BBykimmm

a friend of mine showed me the Super Junior one... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q_ToDakWlw

better late than never... to YOObies... WELCOME!!

Guest iluvyoo2

Hello everyone..quite busy these few days.. :phew:

ah.. I better ask hubby not so use wireless router then.. I don't think I can live without CB.. lol!! I love using it because it's very useful for downloading huge files.. you know la.. our download speed here so lousy.. so if I cannot resume download, then I can hardly download anything.
But if you have more than one computer, you have to use the router....

I'm not sure because I wasn't there.. but I heard from a fellow YooGal.. I guess they were excited over that "someone" appearing. I heard the thread were bombarded with pics/caps of someone with YEH but they don't bother to post GYEH. Anyway, I don't want to touch those issues here.. it's no good for the house.
I just simply browse thru few pages there 2 days ago, I noticed that too...hardly see a GY pic there.. <_<

윤 은혜 = Yoon Eun Hye is it? Coz I notice she’s the first one to post pic of GY in the other thread and the first to comment that GYEH looks good together, while others are all spazzing with the other guy EH with, and she just registered on the 29th DEC and it seems she understand Korean or she’s Korean?
haha...we need her to answer..but don't think she is Korean.. Maybe I can try register an username "공유"..hahahhaha :D

[2007.12.30]MBC 2007 Happy Time (CP Cut)

http://www.mediafire.com/?0zd9sng5ewc

[2007.12.31]Mnet MBC awards news (Gong Yoo cut)

http://www.mediafire.com/?9e5g9vmxgsn

2008.01.02 YTN Star - Gong Yoo in School Book

GY CY new pic

e25506f0cc50c8cd7931aafsl3.jpg

Chinese translation

对自己过分的怜悯

无限度的夸大妄想

越来越彻底的自我防御

太多的多虑

对自己的爱情不足

那真是现在的我

Credit 侑晴惠更好@Baidu

+Edit

almost forgot this

Msia Chinese newspaper scans

I think this polling results posted by Yehbaby before..

2007.12.24 Nanyang Siang Pau - Most wanted ONS actor (GY No.2)

th_20071224NanyangSiangPau2.jpg

2008.01.01 Sin Chew Daily - 2007 MBC Drama Awards news

th_20080101SinChewDaily2.jpg

okay, going to sleep now

Good evening yoogals.Not sure if this was posted here before but if it was then oops, my bad. :sweatingbullets:

Cy news-Yoo has updated his miscellaneous folder with a sad/happy face pic yet again. Here is what's written beneath the pic:

Excessive self-pity

Paranoids endless

I look right now.

hhmm he seems to be getting sadder and sadder by the day... hope we can get an accurate translation for these. calling ARIESW! :lol:

thanks CALYPSO for posting! :)

Guest luvbbyoo

hello luvbbyoo. wow!! you are doing back-reading? Good luck!! So you found his interview.. yes. you will love him even more when you get to read/watch/listen to his interviews... :wub:

You re-watching OFD for 3rd time? Me, I've forgotten how many times already.. probably around 7-8 times.. yeah.. many people doesn't like the drama because of the plot.. but for me, anything with baby YOO is heaven.. lol! But I do prefer BTSC more, maybe because it was the first drama that touched my heart.. but OFD isn't far behind.. oh yes.. baby YOO was pouring his emotion out in OFD more than in BTSC... boy I love the part he sang Confession.. full of emotion.. gah.. I think I will get to watch that scene again on TV tomorrow.. :rolleyes:

Hello, angelie.

Yes, I have "decades" to catch-up with the reading while he's away. Hopefully, the messages in Yoo house, video clips, songs and his drama will help to relieve my love sick a little. :tears:

Wow, I'm sure you can remember the fine details of OFD and BTSC by now. ;)

My liking for BTSC only started at the last few episodes where, GYJ left the teachers' seminar half way and Baby Yoo rushed to fetch her because she couldn't get her boyfriend through the phone. I was very touched when he went through the trouble to buy food for her and when he called his uncle to fetch GYJ because she's unable to stand the cold wind riding on his bike. He's so sweet and caring. I was glued to the screen right till the end of the drama. :)

luvbbyoo, hahaha Fighting you will get used to it or just MUTE it!

Btw, i'm not from Singapore but Thailand ^-^

Hi natedo!

So you are from Thailand! I didn't know that Korean drama is popular in Thailand as well. You are right, I have got used to it by concentrating on baby YOO's expression than the dubbed dialogue. :P

luvbbyoo: CP in Singapore a disaster too? maybe the dubbers from the Phils and Sing are the same! Aigooo.. major headache! But still, its CP so we cant help watching it! And HK's name in CP Phil is Arthur? OMO! :tears:

Good morning, tangtang.

Not only dubbing, translation is also a big problem. I have awatched 4 versions of CP from different sources. The subtitles are so different in many scenes! :crazy: Really don't know which is the correct translation.

What? Arthur? :o That sounds weird! Maybe the dubbers can't pronouce his name properly.

No matter how bad the dubbing and translation is, I'm still glad that Singapore is showing this drama. All my friends are falling in love with CP and baby YOO.

Guest luvbbyoo

hayyyy... i'm just sooooooooo sad.....i'm dreading january 14!!!!! 2 years is such a long time to wait................

Me too...... :tears::tears::tears:

Hello everyone : )

Just finished Coffee Prince && really missing Mr. Choi Han Kyul~ Yah!! The acting was so amazing yes??

Geesh..lucky me, I find out about him too late :tears: . Two years??

I wish him all best--work hard for your fans waiting here for you ^^

Manda,

Gong Yoo Fighting!!

I wonder if he has something up his sleeve for tomorrow farewell fanmeeting [it's tomorrow, right?]. You know? Like bringing a certain former costar from his latest drama to surprise everyone? :blush: Either way, cant wait to see pic spam

Good Saturday morning.. :)

But if you have more than one computer, you have to use the router....
I think my hubby gonna use the wire one and hook up with network cable.. :unsure: anyway, I remember a friend of mine didn't use wireless router either when her hubby connect 2 PCs. So see la how it goes.. hehe..

thanks for the goodies LF.. BTW, that textbook news, did YTN re-run it? coz that was the same clip as the one back in Nov-2006.

Rough translation of GY CY message from ariesw

对自己过分的怜悯

Excessive self-pity towards oneself

无限度的夸大妄想

Limitless exaggerated delusion

越来越彻底的自我防御

More and more completely defensive

太多的多虑

Too many things to thoroughly consider

对自己的爱情不足

Is lacking towards one’s own love

那真是现在的我

That is really the me that is now

almost forgot this

ohhhh... on chinese newspaper again.. I think I need to hunt my friends who have chinese newspaper.. haha!!

good morning my faye.

just post your user name at the chat zone and we'll take it from there..... same with the rest of the YooGals and YooBies who haven't signed up. We need this girls to make the coming two years go by quicker.
actually I did mention my YM id here a few weeks ago.. I think you might have missed it. but it's nothing hard.. I use the same id as here.. :D so YooGals can add me anytime you want, but I might not be able to chat as frequent as you all.. :P

hello honeypia.. Good to hear from you again and happy to know that you are feeling comfortable here. Thank you for sharing with us your feelings too.. :) don't worry about babbling too much.. we are all here to listen for you.. ;)

Wow! Actually its also a blessing in disguise because eventhough he's in the military, alot of countries are showing CP right now and he's gonna earn alot of anticipation once he steps out from the service.
I think it is blessing in disguise for him too. He will surely be highly anticipated by people 2 years later.. and I just read an article somewhere saying those 2004 batch of celebrities who went to MS like SSH, WB, JH and another guy (forgot his name), all them them came back in 2006 but have yet to make a comeback to screen except JH. Now thinking that JH is also from SidusHQ like baby YOO, I'm very confident now that baby YOO will make his comeback easily. :rolleyes: If they can make it happen for JH, there is no way they are going do less for our Mr. Excellent. :D

hello bebe.. :) Feels like ages I don't see you here.. :P

now i officially love their PD (she's a silent GYEH shipper hihi :P ) :lol: you can tell GY adores his mom so much...
well, CP is PD's baby.. how could she not love the couple? haha.

UNNIE & ARIESW... have i told you guys that i love you?? :lol:
hmmm.. yes.. I think you have.. lol!!

gosh UNNIE! you have a copy of the teaser right? so you've heard the hideous voices?? oh in singapore too?? my friend there doesnt seem to care coz she's not much into kdramas but i talked her into watching CP and she found the plot interesting.
yes.. I've heard the voice from the teaser.. I find it cute though.. maybe because I never get a chance to watch or hear other countries dubbing.. he.he.. but from what chippy told me last night about their names, really crack me up.. Arthur and Andie, Errol and Arlene.. lol!! anyhow, the singapore one I think luvbbyoo already described... and from what Yoobee told me as well, the Chinese dubbing was bad... HK's voice sounds like an old man. Even mr. hong's voice sounds younger she said.. lol!! Subtitle wise, English is a bit off, but Chinese sub is ok. I'm wondering how Taiwan's version turns out.

no offense meant but... they look like ahjummas to me. GY's hotness really transcends to all age groups! :lol:
haha.. remember? ajummas are more daring.. lol!! anyway, I saw his Japanese fans too.. mostly are ajummas as well.. hehe.. anyhow, age is not a problem as long as we are still young at heart.. and no one can resist baby YOO's hotness... :wub:

Thank you Liron for the vid and CY info..:)

Hello luvbbyoo. oh yeah.. I'm sure you will be able to catch up with the house while our man is away. Hope we are able to relieve your love sick. :) Regarding OFD and BTSC? well, I used to remember fine details of them, but since I've not really been watching them recently apart from OFD which is currently showing, I'm loosing my memory.. haha.. but I do remember those "major" ones. Yoobee was expert in BTSC.. haha.. not sure if she still do her watching and re-watching nowadays during her trip to and fro work. lol!

My liking for BTSC only started at the last few episodes where, GYJ left the teachers' seminar half way and Baby Yoo rushed to fetch her because she couldn't get her boyfriend through the phone. I was very touched when he went through the trouble to buy food for her and when he called his uncle to fetch GYJ because she's unable to stand the cold wind riding on his bike. He's so sweet and caring. I was glued to the screen right till the end of the drama. :)
When BTSC was aired over TV here in 2006, I didn't catch the first eppi.. so I started with eppi 2 onwards and I like it straight away. probably because K-drama gave me an impression that it's always draggy and boring, but BTSC was different.. It glued me to the screen straight away anticipating next eppi. it cracks me up, at the same time, it makes me cry too.. didn't really notice baby YOO until that hospital closet scene. :P that scene was hillarious when he tries to scare the guts out of GHJ.. and of course the part he woke up crying missing his mom... that moment onward, he touched my heart. and the part where baby YOO rushed to GHJ, that was one really moving scene.. how can a school kid be so sweet... not only he buy food for her and call his uncle, but see the way he kept her warm and comfortable? put a jacket over her, rubbing her hands (and feet too I think. see? I'm loosing my memory. lol!), taking off her damaged shoes and replace it with his oversized sneakers.. gosh!! how many guys out there does that?!! and I was touched too the scene at the hospital as well when he told her not go leave him, and that if she stays, he won't bother her again.. and his tears starts brimming and falling.. that moment I feel like jumping into the screen and hug him! lol!! and not to mention the unforgettable love confession at the airport.. gah!! I'm falling hopelessly in love with him.. lol!!

Hello Manda.. Welcome to YOOhouse. Although you may think you know him pretty late, but it's better than never get to know him right? ;) So use this 2 years to catch up with some of his other excellent work too.. ;)

hello del32.. hmm.. not sure if he have something up on his sleeve for tomorrow.. maybe there is, maybe not.. if he wants to share with his friends, he would have some special guest.. but if he feels like spending time with fans only, then I think he won't invite others.. so 50-50 chance.. :D

GOOD EVENING YOOGALS AND TO THE MAN OF OUR HOUSE

1st Part

Hello and good afternoon Yoogals

youre welcome my chan...here's more fanart for everybody.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/j...t%201/GY_CP.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/j...%201/GY_CP2.jpg

I think I’ll get a convulsion seeing those fan-art of your

Hot hot hot

Good evening euchan.. hmm.. why do I always mistaken you for jinkzz whenever I see your avatar.. lol!!

how about the links that jinkzz posted? does it work? I believe those are HQs.. as I've mentioned before it's quite a hazzle for me to upload to YT or Veoh. but if the links that jinkzz posted doesn't work well for you either, I'll try to re-upload with sharebee so that you have more choices.. I know certain people have problem with MU. Well, you can always download School 4 from the links I posted at first page.. i'm splitting them into 3 parts of less than 100MB each eppi to make it more convenient for people who have slow net connection..

hehe.. yeah.. that boy is little GY in OFD.. you think he will grow up to be as smexy as YOO? :D yes.. the female MC is one of the teacher who dislike Bori in BTSC.

ha ha even I get confused with my avi so I decided to put the old one back

I’ll try them again coz the last time it says I exceeded my download limit,but It really doesn’t matter coz I have downloaded the most important scene already :D. thanx anyway

-- Hello Euchan Unnie...Ohhhh my siggy !! so sorry that made you sad..i just recall that baby YOO go to a New adventure. He gonna go for something new. Even if make me sad too (and yes...i cant promise myself that next week i wont cry)

Last week we have a great great memory together...and next week another time we'll go through together. Just sad&cry on 14th...

~ Go back for work now... Yeahhhh let's a party on Friday night@ the mansion ^O^

yup he is going for a new adventure, wah can we just skip jan 14

Hi,

This is my first time posting here after spending months lurking around....and I think I like this discussion in this thread as much as GY! :) Everyone is so close & friendly! Thanks for all your updates on GY. He is a really good actor and I especially like his work in CP esp in Esp 9 ( you know...the beach scene?) Although he will be away for sometime, I am sure he will come back as a better & more mature actor!! :)

welcome to Yoohouse

yup the beach scene is one of my fav as well

HAPPY FRIDAY YOOGALS!!

Hi, carribeaneI agree with your opinion and JJH, YOO & Yeh and KJK. Gah.. how come YEH is that charming, hot men are rooting over her. :D As much as i wanted YOOYEH, im not giving myself false hope that they might end up together. Whoever partners they might/will have in the future, i will be happy for them. But still.. hoping they will be 'real' after 2 years. :D

Unnie Euchan, LOL! girlish military guys are scarier than push ups. :lol: is Yoo's stylist, girlish? Next year wont be perfect too.. i can only send you a military elf like yoo! :D or a siopao, as what my twinnie described yoo's chubiness! Huwat da, a siopao for christmas! LOL!

yup me also jealous of EH she is getting a lot of attention ,I think we should just take GY away from her :lol:, and yeah I’m also open to possibilities that they are only reel couple and will accept whomever he choose coz my heart waver sometimes when he is paired with other actress (coz at the moment my heart goes 80% only to EH ,10% to ISJ,5% to KSA,3% to GHJ and 2% to Yoogals )

wah don't like militar elf neither siopao,i only want Yoo

More translations from ariesw. Articles which were posted by LF at post #14689. The first one has been translated by Carribeane I think?

Article 2

孔侑‘就算我入伍了,也请不要忘了我’

Gong Yoo – Even if I have entered MS, please do not forget me

2007年 12月 31日(月) 午后 05:25

在 1月 14日 即将入伍服役的孔侑,透过视频,送来了新年祝贺。

Soon enlisting for his MS on January 14, Gong Yoo sent his new year message by video.

透过贺年视频,孔侑带着满脸的笑容,说着‘就算在2007年还有没

能达成的事情,在2008年一定能够事事如意!请大家好好保重身体、

充满元气、幸福快乐!也请大家爱护我,并且不要忘了我!’像是

跟影迷们撒娇又像是郑重地叮咛。

In his new year video message, sporting a wide smile on his face, GY said that even if there are things that may not have been achieved in 2007, he is sure that everything will turn out as everyone wishes in 2008! Please take care of yourselves, maintain full spirits, and be happy! I entreat all of you to cherish me and you must not forget me!

2007年,孔侑以在‘咖啡王子1号店’当中的演出,成为最顶尖的

完珍男,在30日举办的MBC演技大赏中,并且夺得“男子优秀赏”的

殊荣,为2007年划上美好的印记。

GY’s performance in 2007's CP, propelled him to the apex and become the most treasured male; his Excellence award in the MBC year-end awards leaves a beautiful imprint on 2007 to be remembered.

Article 3

在去年因连续剧《宫》而获得新人奖的朱治勋和尹恩惠在这天为该奖项共同颁奖。

Joo Ji Hoon who was awarded in last year’s awards as Best newcomer for his role in Goong together with YEH won awards in the MBC awards last year for their participation in Goong.

但是今年,尹恩惠因为《咖啡王子一号店》和孔侑一起以情侣身份登场而获得了极高的人气。

But this year, YEH through CP and appearing together with GY as lovers reached new heights in popularity.

对此,朱治勋可爱的嫉妒地问道“尹恩惠,过得好吗?最近没有我的时光看来和《咖啡王子一号店》的孔侑过的很幸福啊。”

With reference to this, JJH lovably and enviously asked YEH “Are things going well with you ? Recently without me it looks like you have been very happy with CP’s Gong Yoo.”

尹恩惠的令在场所有的人开心的大笑起来,她回答道“当然。非常的幸福。”

YEH made everybody present happily laugh out loud when she answered “Certainly. Extremely happy.”

《咖啡王子一号店》里以男装登场而引起极大话题的尹恩惠在这天留着一头长发显得别具魅力。

和尹恩惠演过对手戏的演员朱治勋嫉妒孔侑而发问

Appearing as a man in CP generated a lot of interest, today, YEH displayed a different charm with her long hair. JJH who acted with YEH previously was jealous of GY so he asked the question.

2nd part

LOL! me too.. but i just thought unnie euchan being the yellow one. :D

yellow is jealousy isn’t it ?

gah ,I already changed my avatar and put the old one back

credit jnccrs2 youtube, translation jactweetybi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj5-G9qbhq4

the mc congratulated her for winning the MBC top excellence award and asked about the kissing scenes with the 2 male leads.

eun hye said the kissing scene with hansung was just mere 'bobo' unlike with hankyul, it was more like a lovers kiss. after which, her shy 'i dont know' stopped further probing (hahaha)

thank yoo for bringing it over here and welcome to Yoohouse

thanx jinkzz I really need those kind of GY pics to keep me warm

keep them coming

Good evening YooGals.

++Edit: sharing another fan made BTSC MV

BTSC Fan Made MV - I Love You Oh Thank You

Download: http://sharebee.com/611bd123

*** Credit as labeled ***

thank yoo mommy

Excessive self-pity

Paranoids endless

I look right now.

thanx Liron

oh what a very sad message ,is he confused over something?

Wah this MS thing is making our Yoo depress

Hello everyone..quite busy these few days.. :phew:

I just simply browse thru few pages there 2 days ago, I noticed that too...hardly see a GY pic there.. <_<

haha...we need her to answer..but don't think she is Korean.. Maybe I can try register an username "공유"..hahahhaha :D

so yoo notice that also, me looking for some pics as well but yoo can count on your fingers the GYEH pics that has been posted

ha ha maybe she will reply to yoo using this username"공유",but we already have a lurker here using Gong Yoo as his or her username

[2007.12.30]MBC 2007 Happy Time (CP Cut)

http://www.mediafire.com/?0zd9sng5ewc

GY CY new pic

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/448/e25...d7931aafsl3.jpg

Chinese translation

对自己过分的怜悯

+Edit

almost forgot this

thanx for these goodies LF

Mommy and ariesw thanx for the translation

junsuxXcutie welcome to Yoohouse

can we call yoo cutie instead?

Have a Nice Weekend Everyone

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE

ha ha Faye yoo always trigger my addiction but we have to relax a bit before we get another warning for shipping :lol:, we should really organize a new place and time outside the house so we can spazz out all we want without harming the thread, if yoo don’t mind we can use YM and I can pm yoo my details so we can start it as soon as possible, yay looking forward for our not-stop worshipping

oh I’ll be waiting for that Faye,now im already getting excited with it

so the fan-art should be GYEH?

Good luck on this contest of yours Faye

my chan sorry for the late response.... got stuck at the cr last night..... did you see my invite? so i have to change your user id in my contact list.... it's ok.... i'm less than two hours away from clocking out so i can still catch you later, right?

the fanart contest is definitely GYYEH- remember we harped on and ranted and complained bout them being the most deserving of the best couple award but losing in a very ridiculous way? not an act of defiance but more for fun! i just hope more YooGals will participate. thanks my chan!

hello to all YooGals online!

I wonder if he has something up his sleeve for tomorrow farewell fanmeeting [it's tomorrow, right?]. You know? Like bringing a certain former costar from his latest drama to surprise everyone? :blush: Either way, cant wait to see pic spam

hmmmmmmmm i love the prospect especially if that certain former co-star goes by the name Yoon Eun Hye :lol: aww you led me to it del -you triggered something in my cultish mind! :lol:

Good evening euchan.. :)

ha ha even I get confused with my avi so I decided to put the old one back

I’ll try them again coz the last time it says I exceeded my download limit,but It really doesn’t matter coz I have downloaded the most important scene already :D. thanx anyway

haha.. so you also mistaken yourself for jinkzz? lol!!! ok.. no more yellow for euchan.. haha.. oh.. MU also have download limit? if there are other scenes you want, just let me know.

yup he is going for a new adventure, wah can we just skip jan 14
hmm.. maybe OC and my faye has a time machine since they managed to skip Thursday and jump straight to Friday.. lol!!!

yup me also jealous of EH she is getting a lot of attention ,I think we should just take GY away from her :lol:, and yeah I’m also open to possibilities that they are only reel couple and will accept whomever he choose coz my heart waver sometimes when he is paired with other actress (coz at the moment my heart goes 80% only to EH ,10% to ISJ,5% to KSA,3% to GHJ and 2% to Yoogals )
wow euchan!! Look at all the percentage.. lol!! well, for me, I think all his leading ladies share equal percentage.. except with Kim Tae Hee.. although they look really good together, but in Screen, it seems to lack something. maybe because they didn't end up together that's why.. haha... but otherwise, I go all ga ga.. lol!!

hey OC.. Mr. Chubby baby YOO backside for you.. lol!

viewimagefe7.gif

viewimageud0.gifviewimagefc2.gifviewimagepe2.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY **