Guest min_montel

Awwww...YEH was crying when she did her speech... i wonder what she said when they focused Baby Yoo...hmmm

I think YEH wished GY on his MS...I think many people streaming now...I am losing my connection...so sad..

Awwww...YEH was crying when she did her speech... i wonder what she said when they focused Baby Yoo...hmmm

neighbor..... my cultish mind is telling me something :lol:

i dedicate this one to my Yoo

now when you leave we won't be so blue

coz' somehow a dream came true

excellence awards for me and you....

that is a part of YEH's acceptance speech in my cultist mind! :lol:

wah most of us lost connection after GY and EH won

so happy they win the excellence award and not just the popular thing

so dissapointed with the on-line voting

waves to all Yoogals on line

and sweet Yoo dreams to everyone who are about to get their sleep

Guest natedao

I can finally go to bed in peace after GYEH got the awards that they deserved. :)

Good night YooGals! Sweet dreams.

luvbbyoo have a good nice sleep with Yoo ^-^

Yes, happy for both YOO and YEH!!!! *pops champagne* :D

they are the BEST COUPLE in our hearts, and we know that they are the COUPLE of the YEAR too!! Congrats to both lovelies!!! :D:wub::lol::wub:

you're RIGHT,yehbaby Yoo is forever the BEST in our heart!

i dedicate this one for my Yoo

faye,wowwww..you got a flash inspiration! thanks!

wah most of us lost connection after GY and EH won

so happy they win the excellence award and not just the popular thing

so dissaponted with the on-line voting

unnie Euchan,sorry to hear u lost connection

and yes yes yes... i'm happy he gets the excellence award not from popular thing as we know on-line voting doesn't prove anything!

Guest lanechan

i dedicate this one for my Yoo

:lol: i love it Faye!!!!!!!! in cultist mind! :lol:

*wave to all YOOGALS!!!:)

i'm beyond shocked. this is completely ridiculous. BYJ and LJA won over 92% of the votes for best couple! :blink:

Talk about the determination of BJY's fans and their power voting.....might as well put him in the running for korean president. he'll probably win. <_<

and lucky for Lee Ji Ah, coz those who vote for BYJ probably vote her at the same time since one click submits two votes (male and female). there is no way she is more popular than YEH. :rolleyes: if the voting was separate for male and female actors, YEH would've won. <_<

:lol: so true! how can that one be more popular than YEH? see i don't even know her :lol:

HappyToy! you finally made your appearance. :D I can't do all replies now.. will do that tomorrow .. I hope.. lol!!

viewimagezj6.th.jpg viewimagevq4.th.jpg viewimageci2.th.jpg viewimageid4.th.jpg

viewimageyl2.th.jpg viewimaged81c76kj4.th.jpg viewimagepg9.th.jpg viewimagebj6.th.jpg

viewimagemi6.th.jpg viewimagekp5.th.jpg viewimagepq8.th.jpg

viewgimageuk7.gif

*** Credit: dcGY ***

2007drama02071231010111sj3.jpg2007drama02071231010111fz6.jpg

** Credit as printed ***

Guest Yehbaby

i dedicate this one to my Yoo

LOL, i love how your cultish mind works! :lol:

i think not just us, but Yoo & Yeh might have been a bit disappointed they didn't win the Best couple. notice how the clapping was very muted when the Legend couple went up again to receive their second award. it shows perhaps even the audience were expecting our CP couple to win. :mellow:

anyway, do you gals think the CP cast and crew will adjourn elsewhere to celebrate tonight? ahh....they should par-tay!! :D

Lee Seo Gyun won something too, good for him. :)

Baby Yoo sure looked dashing tonight, and YEH very lovely. what a gorgeous couple. and Yoo was staring at YEH intensely when she won her award... :blush:

luvbbyoo have a good nice sleep with Yoo ^-^

you're RIGHT,yehbaby Yoo is forever the BEST in our heart!

faye,wowwww..you got a flash inspiration! thanks!

unnie Euchan,sorry to hear u lost connection

and yes yes yes... i'm happy he gets the excellence award not from popular thing as we know on-line voting doesn't prove anything!

:lol: thanks.... guess i was late when i saw my booboo in my preposition (to instead of for...) but it's ok....

LOL, i love how your cultish mind works! :lol:

i think not just us, but Yoo & Yeh might have been a bit disappointed they didn't win the Best couple. notice how the clapping was very muted when the Legend couple went up again to receive their second award. it shows perhaps even the audience were expecting our CP couple to win. :mellow:

anyway, do you gals think the CP cast and crew will adjourn elsewhere to celebrate tonight? ahh....they should par-tay!! :D

Lee Seo Gyun won something too, good for him. :)

Baby Yoo sure looked dashing tonight, and YEH very lovely. what a gorgeous couple. and Yoo was staring at YEH intensely when she won her award... :blush:

i think they will go somewhere for a victory party and it's only fitting and maybe to combine with a sendoff-like gathering for our YOO and then my cultish mind is working again coz that's the time for the two to have some precious moments to talk and that gives me inspiration for some poems :lol: too bad i didn't see that intense look that Yoo gave YEH but i believe you.... they sooooooo match each other!

Guest min_montel

me, too ...after they announced the male top excellence award winner, my connection died...lolz

Right now, there are only Lee Seo Jin face on my screen ...freeze...I've try other channels but end up the same..

Thank you so much Angelie for all the goodies.... :D

Guest greensunflower

can someone share what yoo and yeh said in their speeches? that would be great! thanks!

time for CP to party up and celebrate their success!! congrats!

:lol: i love it Faye!!!!!!!! in cultist mind! :lol:

*wave to all YOOGALS!!!:)

thanks lanechan... you know we cultists never run out of ideas .....sigh..... if only.......ohhhhhhh don't they look perfect together?

30 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 6 Anonymous Users)

24 Members: FAYE19, kowie22, MissMellis, jodi_aries, frostztea, sthelse, Pat_Yoo, junji1122, aalhl, hellozkittypink, roxy6, Archmage, rgbg, honeypia, yanki222, cecicela, aiyah79, min_montel, tuenyi, k_addict69, lorrainex, lilgal_gemini, natedao, Happytoy

thanks to all who gave updates and posted pics especially to my angel for the hard work.... what would we especially me who never got connected anywhere do without you? muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Guest iluvyoo2

Hello all Yoogals, Congrats that GY won the Excellence Award!!!!!

My connection here so slow today...*sob sob*

any video to download now???

+edit

80012430qx9.th.jpg

Guest honeypia

Hi everyone!

Its my first post here and so right timing that I'm about to finish watching Coffee Prince and I'm falling in love with GY and YEH's tandem :) They've played really well in the series, so much that they truly truly deserved the Excellence Awards. So happy for both of them!

Guest bluedolphin30

Congrates to GongYoo for winning the award!

He looks charming tonight. His hairstyle looks nice=)

He should be happy as both the Top Excellent Award

actress acted with him before.