Guest mendyoo
*Sigh* My dearest Neng, you're.... really.... I'm more in coffee addicts, cannot withdraw from his coffee aroma.Yup, I'm also from Europe (Ger). I think Euchan is from EU too (UK). Anyone else from the old continent?
we become more addicted to coffee coz of YOO hahaha
Neng, more YOOnergy tomorrow morning with your new art.Kamusta YOO GALS,I practice my Tagalog, tongue.gif thanks to Yen.
your learning val.. keep it up...
Love your talk, Neng. Never before would I joined any actor/actress topic. Becoz of him I made an account at Soompi. tongue.gif WELCOME TO YOOHOUSE all SILENT READERS. Love YOO ALL.
i don't even go to soompi before... of course i have crushes on several kdrama actors but none of them have lured me to post regularly. i posted a couple to JIS and KSW... but that's all...
continuationok... my friend- i'll work on that tomorrow.... nope i haven't read that or probably overlooked that one. thanks- i'll be forever indebted just to get my hands on any GY collectible.
get in contact with betchay...for a friend... anything my dear.
thanks my friend.... yeah i have to do back ups and for my CP dvd i will buy a new set. I just realized that each version has different subs. Like the one they showed at Hilton is more like for US audience because the English sub is flawless. The set i have right now is subbed Korean style - i mean K style in the sense that there are words that some will have difficulty understanding coz' some are grammatically incorrect.
it's good that you have flawless english sub... mine is up to epi 9 only... the rest is hmmmpppp.

Guest mendyoo

i guess that goes with being members of his only recognized fan club- they get to organize some of his activities and they are always close by.... talk to him.... eat with him probably .... things we cannot do grrrrrrrrrrrrr..... we have to go to korea and chase him to be near him :lol: ohh the rewards and perks of being close by and most of all.... club membership. they must have given up a lot to be part of that. i've read about fanatics forgetting their personal lives just to be with their idols. oh well- we have our share of lunacy here in the house :lol:

and the fact that they've been with YOO ever since... from the start of his career... that means ... through THICK and THIN.

actually val, you are the one who is so animated in your posts....and thanks for being so gracious all the time! and that song loving you- that's my favorite! i love yoo's version but also like the original. yoo's version makes me smile and sort of "dreamy" - the original makes me cry and i don't know why.

and it's in acapella... imagine what it will be like and sound like if proper melody and arrangement is attached.

ohhhhh i have lots of cartoon greetings in my files. glad you liked it...

i love them too friend... colorful and funny.

i dunno why its only YOO & I...not even one in korea.

didnt you noticed that everytime BABY YOO will have a fan meeting..its always YOO & I that does the organizing.

waaaaaaahhh how i envy them. tongue.gif

maybe 'gratitude' is the one word that YOO pay special attention to. YOO & I have been with him from the start... it's his FAMILY outside of his real one. i wish we knew YOO back then... but then hey... it's never too late huh.

Guest mendyoo

thanks my friend.... i love the fact that i am resting at home but i could be better without my cough...

the "resting at home" thing will do you good friend... that's what you need. the cough will go away in no time just as long as proper meds and lotsa rest are given. take care...

neng, queenie and jinkzz ... thanks for the very nice wallies you made.... i wish i could make some.... but....lazy me ......

*waves* at gong yoo, rgbg, u-sa-ha-na, HaHaMum

hey... you're making improvements really... take your time.

Hi Neng...I'm working on it...i'll post some of my fan arts soon.

hello jinkzz... bc now with the wallies...

Guest mendyoo

Good afternoon YooGals!

I wanted to backread first, but I scroll down the page and see gong yoo user again... :w00t: Hi gong yoo.. Welcome home again.. ;) hahah. .today I see the nick next to mine.. :D

i was surprised to see user name gong yoo too... and this is the first time that i go online same time as him.

hello lingling22. Missing YOO? he.he... just watch/re-watch all of his previous dramas, movies, CFs, MVs, anything that has to do with him.. We have to continue doing that for the next 2 years too.. :rolleyes:

it's a kind of preparation of what to come lingling...

Guest mendyoo

goodnight YOOGALS and YOOBIES...

have to sign off early... tomorrow being a monday.

have a pleasant YOOdream everyone...

to take me to YOOLAND zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

iloveyoo.jpg

Guest d12princess

This is my first post with a goodies for everyone (need to work more on photoshop) hehehe... I've been SUPER BUSY :wacko: for this past few weeks, and probably be for the next few weeks...I'm trying my best to visit here if I have time.. This past weeks are hell weeks my professors were giving us a lot of work...we need to sew this and that garment and pass it the following week...ahhhhhh :wacko: Well anyway...thanks for the updates and for keeping Yoohouse alive and kicking...waves to all Yoogals..BTW this lyrics piece got it from Azure Ray Safe and Sound this song goes to every Yoogals and to GY himself.... hope it works. :rolleyes:

http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc119/d...nt=gong-yoo.jpg

hi aahl... i haven't watched the other dramas he's in..

but i've watched the movies you recommended...

maybe i'll watch OFD...

thanks!!

You haven't watch his other drama lingling22? Then you should start with BTSC then OFD.. :)

oh yah, have you receive the verification email after registration? Last time I email them again and attached my IC scans again after few days. You need give them your real name and login email. One day after sent that email, I got the verification email. Maybe you can do that way too. :)
well, a few days after I register, I got a verification email. So I tried to log in, but cannot, I tried to email them, but they come back saying that I should submit my details again.. but then I thought I already attach my docs when I submit my registration.. So, I'm supposed to email my docs again is it?

so.. HAPPY TURKEY DAY!! gobble.. gobble..
awwww... it's Turkey Day again? lol!! reminds me of last year.. queenie, did you read about Turkey day in yoohouse last year? everyone was blotted with turkey!!! hahah!! Let's see what we will have this year... ;)

Regarding the MBC award, anyone register at iMBC?? I registered iMBC last few days, but not sure it scuccess or not, cause I no receive the letter <_< , but I can login iMBC now.
I registered for iMBC before CP starts.. I never get any email from them either but can login.. :)

June 2006 In-Style Mag
ahh.. so those pics are from In-Style... It wasn't mentioned when it was posted last year.

awwww... who link gongyoo.co.to to Yoohouse? :rolleyes:

Angel unnie, do you have a chance to watch all his dramas? You've watched Hard Love?
I have limited time recently, so I fast forwarded to GY's part only for Hard Love.. I would love to watch the whole series.. :) I think I have watched most of his drama, except Whenever which I can't find yet, and the 2 before School 4?

Angel unnie, how was your Sunday morning and afternoon? Did you cook some YOOlicious dishes? Yummyyyyy.
Val, this Sunday is ok... went out most of the time, so not so much headache.. .he.eh.. I wanted to cook curry, but then since we are dining out, so I guess postpone to tomorrow... :rolleyes: haven't cooked curry in ages!!

Unnie, I was here first, as a silent reader, almost a month. Then I saw you recommended BTS and OFD, watched them. My first few posts in our house becoz I'm too much in love with adorable Tae In. However BTS topic didnt have many information but OFD, that's why I was lurking around there and got familar with your name. Love you, unnie :P

And thank you chigurl.

yeah.. the BTSC thread here wasn't that packed.. probably because the drama is kinda underated.. but a few of us did move the thread from about 5 pages or so to 20 after OFD? he.he..

sure.. let me know anything in OFD that you would want in the MV.. :) oh wow!!! did gong yoo user really stayed in the house for 2 hours? Must be reading our history too.. :D

yes YOOBEE and TIka will be next.maybe i can make -up another history version for YOOMansion soon.

the dates..yes i have to do little backreading...but some of your conversations in the early pages still lingers in my head...i just need a little re-freshing.

wah! you really have a good memory queenie.. :) my salute to you... *bow* he.he.. I love guys with nice long fingers and toes too.. I've always trying to notice baby Yoo's finger while I was watching BTSC.. :P

the term baby YOO.. although love_jesus commented about baby YOO, but I don't think we "widely" use that term yet at that time. there might me another "event"... :unsure:

d12princess... hi.. if I'm not mistaken, you have been here a few times already right? Good to see you around again. Do drop by more often ok? And thanks for the lovely art... it's perfect! :)

Can't find much goodies now... so this is all I can get in a short time.. :P

viewimageyv0.gif

viewimageba4.gif

viewimageze1.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

This is another version of the scan that I had which iluvyoo2 posted.

cat87mnd1bbb998qt9.jpg

rayban21bbb998op7.jpg

Guest anythingasian

waving with both my hands in the air to every single YOOgal in the house!!!

i love lurking in this house...full of love and laughter in here...a breath of fresh air!

love all the YOOshops...omg plenty of talented yoogals...

love all the updates, stories old or new...

love to be in the company of people who love YOO!

and im mighty curious who TH is the Gong Yoo user? hmmnn you think, he's the ONE?

got a question here...i havent watch OFD yet...i will soon dont worry...i am just quite bothered by people telling me that they hate the ending, why so? spoilers please!!!

watched biscuit teacher, s diary before, he's already hot even then but it was CP who made me fall in love...hook line and sinker...

thanks again for sharing all there is about YOO and thanks again...YOO all take care!

B)

hi there anythingasian... *wave* Good to see you again.. how's your weekend? Happy to hear that you love it here at home.. ;)

trying to find out about OFD huh? sure you want spoilers? he.hee.he.. well, whether you like the ending or not, it's really up to individual.. but for people like me and a few other pioneers who watched the drama as it air, we were disspointed with the ending because we were expecting more. Just like CP, it didn't turn up the way we wanted.. :P but after watching a few times, I guess it's ok they end that way although something like the opening sequence would be sweeter.. :rolleyes: get ready for spoiler yet?

Seo Gun came back and reunite with Haneul starring at each other and rekindle their love thru a fish tank!!!

alright.. time to go... see YooGals tomorrow morning... Have a good night and sweet YOOdream to all... ;)

Guest queeninmycastle

wave to all ...FAYE you-up so early???...

cacaqiaqia, ajima888 , maxine121, d12princess, siticantik3011, rlene ...did you guys enjoy reading?

awwww... it's Turkey Day again? lol!! reminds me of last year.. queenie, did you read about Turkey day in yoohouse last year? everyone was blotted with turkey!!! hahah!! Let's see what we will have this year... ;)

oh wow!!! did gong yoo user really stayed in the house for 2 hours? Must be reading our history too.. :D

wah! you really have a good memory queenie.. :) my salute to you... *bow* he.he.. I love guys with nice long fingers and toes too.. I've always trying to notice baby Yoo's finger while I was watching BTSC.. :P

the term baby YOO.. although love_jesus commented about baby YOO, but I don't think we "widely" use that term yet at that time. there might me another "event"... :unsure:

do i still remember piYOOneers talking about Turkey day? yessssssss. chigurl talked about she being bloated. Rxgoodleaf...about non-stop eating...you ranting on how you can smell the turkey even across Malaysia...and that you dont celebrate thanksgiving there...hows that? did i re-fresh your memory now?

yep the username GONG YOO stayed-up late in the house...maybe doing some Homework bwahahaha...reading history or should i say HIS...tory.

Right, although love_jesus mentioned BABY YOO..referring to that cute Gong YOO baby pictures..the term BABY YOO was not often used before as compared to now.

i think BABY YOO- is the sweetest endearment we can call to our smexy guy.whatya think?

waving with both my hands in the air to every single YOOgal in the house!!!

i love lurking in this house...full of love and laughter in here...a breath of fresh air!

love all the YOOshops...omg plenty of talented yoogals...

love all the updates, stories old or new...

love to be in the company of people who love YOO!

and im mighty curious who TH is the Gong Yoo user? hmmnn you think, he's the ONE?

got a question here...i havent watch OFD yet...i will soon dont worry...i am just quite bothered by people telling me that they hate the ending, why so? spoilers please!!!

watched biscuit teacher, s diary before, he's already hot even then but it was CP who made me fall in love...hook line and sinker...

thanks again for sharing all there is about YOO and thanks again...YOO all take care!

B)

wave to you too girl.

waz sup?

we'd love to have you here in the house also...the more the merrier.so do visit us often.

OFD? dont mind the spoiler...just look forward in seeing the macho-man in OFD...BABY YOO is one fine buff dude in that series...as they say...you will get your droolfest in OFD...GO GIRL.

This is my first post with a goodies for everyone (need to work more on photoshop) hehehe... I've been SUPER BUSY :wacko: for this past few weeks, and probably be for the next few weeks...I'm trying my best to visit here if I have time.. This past weeks are hell weeks my professors were giving us a lot of work...we need to sew this and that garment and pass it the following week...ahhhhhh :wacko: Well anyway...thanks for the updates and for keeping Yoohouse alive and kicking...waves to all Yoogals..BTW this lyrics piece got it from Azure Ray Safe and Sound this song goes to every Yoogals and to GY himself.... hope it works. :rolleyes:

LOVE your goodies...looking forward for mooooore goodies from you.

dont rush...take you time...YOOHOUSE will just be here waiting for YOOr return anytime

wave to all ...FAYE you-up so early???...

good morning queenie..... yup... up so early because of my cough. since i'm up early, i decided to eat a little brekky so i can take my med and nebulize grrrrrrrrrrrr.......and i'm not a brekky person but can't take med on an empty tummy.

gong yoo whoever that is stayed long last night- in fact much longer than i did. :lol: i bet he/she gave up coz there's just so much to read. could've just done that anonymously but chose to create excitement again and all of us will get excited over and over again till the user finally introduce himself/herself as somebody else and then we won't be guessing anymore :lol:

*waves* at mymy, siticantik3011, freefall9068, ajima888 and the anonymous users of which one is the QUEEN , right? :lol:

Guest queeninmycastle

good morning queenie..... yup... up so early because of my cough. since i'm up early, i decided to eat a little brekky so i can take my med and nebulize grrrrrrrrrrrr.......and i'm not a brekky person but can't take med on an empty tummy.

gong yoo whoever that is stayed long last night- in fact much longer than i did. :lol: i bet he/she gave up coz there's just so much to read. could've just done that anonymously but chose to create excitement again and all of us will get excited over and over again till the user finally introduce himself/herself as somebody else and then we won't be guessing anymore :lol:

*waves* at mymy, siticantik3011, freefall9068, ajima888 and the anonymous users of which one is the QUEEN , right? :lol:

yes dear that would be me...ghosting again...anywayz im done with work now...yeyyyyyyy. i'll see you later faye. time for endorsements already:D

You be good okay? ;)

Good Morning Yoogals

hi there jinkzz... I saw your visit to the clubhouse.. :) You finally made it... I think you were too busy with your vacation that time.. <_< yep.. I'm feeling much better today... :) Went out this morning, and I managed to buy a magazine that has GY. .hahah!!! finally! LOL! It's a chinese mag, dunno what it's called, either a Taiwan or China's edition.. not a new one though.. it's OFD era one.. but I grab it anyway.. coz I regret I didn't grab AstaTV last year! I wanted to search for newer ones with CP but couldn't find any.. :(

haha. jinkzz.. I told the user the same thing yesterday, but still quiet.. :P He/she must be scared us.. but the user has been here almost 1/2 hour already.. :)

Glad to know yoo're feeling better...I think OFD version of AstaTV mag is still available online on Yesasia..or at least the last time i checked which was a few weeks back.

I think GY user is backthreading last night since he / she stayed on the forum for a long time :D:D

hi jinky!! yap.. i've been backreading alot...

too many Gy details i missed... whew... that Cantata cf was really good...

makes me wanna drink coffe all day! (which i do )

Lingling i can still hear cantata BGM in my head...hehehe...crazy, huh?

hahaha... Good night everybody.. happy weekend ...

and to all here in the States.. its the Thanksgiving week...

so.. HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!

gobble.. gobble..

Happy turkey day to yoo , too.

jinkzzmec, wow, nice wallie. I guess you're over jetlag after your long sleep (8pm to 4am :D ), and full of inspiration for your next fan arts. Your GY Fan arts Album is really amazing. Hug and kiss to you for your share.

Hi Val...hugs and kisses to yoo , too...thank yoo for the compliment...just showing my appreciation to GY...woke up early this am , full of inspiration to create GY fan arts and was on fan arts overdrive...was able to create a lot this morning (23 to be exact)...hahahaha...can yoo imagine that???...i'll post them a little at a time.

Regarding the MBC award, anyone register at iMBC?? I registered iMBC last few days, but not sure it scuccess or not, cause I no receive the letter <_< , but I can login iMBC now.

Because of Yoo, I got account in Soompi, Korean CY, Naver, Daum...what else? hahahaahah

Wow...SantaYoo...way to go...all for the love of GY.

thats the disadvantage in working at a hospital...no weekends and holidays.

im used to it already...dont worry.

:lol::lol::lol: ...it was always a fight among my co-workers as to who gets the day off on the holidays...Seniority helps but most of the time, yoo have to find someone who will be willing to exchange and work for yoo on the holidays...lucky for me, I always have someone who picks up and work for my thanksgiving as well as my christmas eve and day,plus i always request new year's eve off so i am only left with new year's day to work...this year , I am even luckier since i am off on all the holidays since i'm on disability :lol::lol::lol:

hello jinkzz... bc now with the wallies...

hehehe..yes, i was...been on fan art overdrive this morning

Welcome to the YooHouse d12princess...do come and visit us more often.

the same goes for me, too.

20071018_cantata1.jpg

beach06.jpg

cantatayoo.jpg

coffeeyoo.jpg

critterdreams.jpg

do i still remember piYOOneers talking about Turkey day? yessssssss. chigurl talked about she being bloated. Rxgoodleaf...about non-stop eating...you ranting on how you can smell the turkey even across Malaysia

Speaking of turkey day, we did our grocery shopping for thanksgiving yesterday and will start cooking the stuff that can be stored in the fridge tonight but of course, turkey will be cooked on thursday morning...yay so much stuff to do as i am the designated cook for our family but thank goodness, no house cleaning for me this year since we will be having our celebration at my sister's house in Fontana.

up so early because of my cough. since i'm up early, i decided to eat a little brekky so i can take my med and nebulize grrrrrrrrrrrr.......and i'm not a brekky person but can't take med on an empty tummy.

Argh...i hate coughing...i would rather have a fever which is easier to get rid of than cough...take care neighbor Faye

Good morning you guys :D

Pop in to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS :D

Happy Holidays to yoo , too, Kimone

dreamyoo.jpg

Fractals1051.jpg

gonghope.jpg

gongyooiluvu.jpg

gongyoooo.jpg

Guest natedao

warm welcome to natedao - feel at home!

faye19,thanks for warm welcome :D

hello agian natedao... Good.. so we will be seeing you more often from now on.. he.he.. FIGHTING!!! you will get use to the posting here very soon..

aalhl,i hope so(better post?)

natedao WELCOME to YOOHOUSE...yeyyyyy another YOOGAL in the making...hope to see more post from you. BTW congrats in finishing back-reading the YOOHOUSE history. YES LETS GO AS FAR AS WE CAN

queeni, thanks for welcoming.after backreading i d better make my new eyes glasses hahaha

HELLO HELLO and WELCOME natedao...

just curious... 'dao' is for what??? hehehe i have a wild guess but i'll save it for now.

enjoy your stay here... but heed my warning... WE'RE a BUNCH of LOONIES here hahahaha all for the love of YOO!!!

mandyoo,thanks for welcoming me to this wonderful YOO house!

wot do u think 'dao' means??? :P I m so proud to b one of "BUNCH of LOONIES" here!

nice to meet you too...keep posting and don't worry you'll get used to it in no time.

thanks lotttt Jinkzzmec,i hope i can ;)

Natedao, how are you today dear? More at ease rite?

movall,will never give up! :lol:

Guest MissMellis

Helloooooo my lovely YOOgals! How are you all doing?

Did you have a great weekend? I hope you did. Mine was so

and so..

Sorry for the very late replies but i've been

pretty busy these few days with backreading nonstop.

I missed quite alot :o

Anyways.. my replies ;)

We can be YooHouse Triplets being born the same month; same zodiac sign and we belong to the same generation …

That sucks…. Just don't give her the pleasure of seeing you falter …. Dude it's kinda stressful but never lower your guard when it comes to her.

Dunno if it's triplets now hehe. Seems like there are quite a few of us here

who are born in may ;O

Nah i don't. I just smile at her and pretend that i like her. If only

she could read my thoughts :P

hi ellie.... that's funny.... but why sad already? am i missing something?

Nah, i'm just very emotional when i just woke up and when

i saw that post at dramabeans.. it just brought me to tears thinking

that he will leave us soon. But i've promised myself that i will not shed

any tears until he leaves. We'll see if i can keep that promise.

Btw Faye, are you feeling any better?

Good morning my lovelies.... :) Thank you all for your concern on my health.. Although I'm still tired, but I'm recovering... and the sleepy bug seems to be still hovering around me. Anyway, can't live without dropping by the house.. ;) Sorry if I couldn't get back to your PMs yet.. I'm still not feeling up to the "standard" yet.. :P

whoa! Ellie.. you are entertaining guests again. YOOCafe/CP franchise shop sure be in good business if you are there.. ;) and that PS pic, that was posted at CP thread. :) ahh.. naughty you Ellie.. trying to make up your dream story huh? he.he.. :P Tae In look? I love every Tae In's look.. ;)

Angelie unnie, it's good to hear that you're recovering!! I'm so relieved ^^;

Yeah unnie, i've been doing so for the past three days now. People are coming and

going cause of my dad. They come to wish him a fast recovery. I'm so glad that i got to

see my baby cousin. I missed her so much!!

Yes of course. Me and GY will put our heart and soul into it

and will take good care of it ;p of course with the help

of you all hahaha :D

Hahaha! Why not? Since i can't seem to remember any of my GY dreams, might as well

make up my own dream story kukuku.

I love everything abt Tae-in, but i dunno, I just drooled like crazy

when he returned to Korea (that is if he ever was abroad?)

Ellis-Yes I'm your unnie.gee..I suddenly felt I'm old. Any YOOgals younger than baby ellis?..Aha you like to try our G.Y Joes are you ready?...

Cannon_shoots_4.gif 8877.gif

Baby ellis are you okay?..that's enough for a younger sister...btw,did brings you dreams back or even make it worst.

Old? You're still young Anne!! pfft, you can consider yourself old when you're

like 50+. I still think that i'm the youngest here ;___;

*takes a deep breath* Bring it on!

*blink blink*

*feels a lil something hitting her*

OMO!

O_______o

o________O

Is that all you got? Dang, it didn't help at all.. but i think

it made it worse O.o I don't think that anything can help me recall

my dream anymore.. it's too late.

oh BABY ellie why cry?its not like his never gonna come back.

2 yrs will be ok...he'll be back without you knowing it.

besides all your unnies will still be here...we will keep each other occupied for the time being.

so cry no more okies?

I know i know. But just like i told Faye, i'm just very sensitive

and emotional when i wake up that's all. And 2 years will pass

by faster than you know it. And thank god for this place and ALL my unnies.

I dunno what i would do without you all!

Yes, no more cry i promise ;)