Guest MissMellis

Part 1 of my story:

i've been a silent reader of yoohouse,

and... thank you so much for all the updates, pictures, and everything else that you've shared in the past! XD

but i've been having this BURNING qusetion:

when is gong yoo enlisting/leaving for his army service? T.T

Welcome to YOOhouse Feelings~

Omo, our family is growing and growing! :D

Ellie, YOOdicine is a "must have" in freezing cold. How are you sweet baby? :)

Me? i'm fine thank you. Had a headache but it's all gone now thank god. How are you?

Btw Val, are you also from Europe? cause it seems like we have the same timezone? o.o

*cough*cough*

ahh your 88 youre one year older to me :lol: I'm just kidding. I'm 80/5

We need to have the approval first of Queen of the house before we could stike you.What do you think Angel?!?

Hahaha, i take that as a yes then ;p

Oh, you're my unnie! Yay :lol:

I think i'm still the baby here. not that i mind though. i can take total advantage of that muhahaha

Seems like you got Angelie unnies approval. So.. bring it on. I'm dying to know what my dream was abt..

I think that i'm having flashbacks right now..

I remember me and Baby Yoo at the beach..

he was shirtless and my gawd.. his body was just pure hotness *drools*

And i also remember that he carried me, you know the way he carried that girl in OFD..

and he laughed at something i said.. gah, i lurve his laughed in my dream. It's so manly

and smexy.. oh la la XDD

Sadly, i don't remember more than that. So, like i said.. bring it on.. so i can remember

the rest of the dream :rolleyes:

*cough cough*

Okay, i admit it.. i totally made that up. Just wishful thinking. LOL! :lol:

Ellie- Your new avie is uber Hot! Waahhh. me envy, i also wanted a smoking Yoo avatar! :lol: Might try doing your technique about YOOdreams. I also think about him before sleeping, but i think videos must be lacking! Need more props! LOL! We are pretty much the same at the other side, its just that we are only i think 6-7 Yoogals in there, so we are sweetly bashing each other with endless teasing! And we are using our language, so we comprehend each other easily!

Thank you! Took me a few hrs to make it plus the banner! Haha, still a PS noob >__>

Yes yes, try it and lemme know if it works ;p it works for me from time to time,

the only thing is i forget all abt the dream the next day ;___;

Wah, must be nice to speak the same lang huh? i wish there were ppl living in

sweden here but it's pretty much impossible <_<

how i love YOO's voice and the way he sings...

Same here girl, same here!!

oh Ellie... i didn't know about this. hope he'll recover faster.

He's already fully recovered but my mom mentioned something

another surgery >__< but it's the same as the last one so shouldn't be a biggie.

Thanks for your concern though~

Ellie, I hope your dad is recuperating well too. I had to be sick too... Hardly feel like eating anything too because everything seems to be tasteless!

KSA? hmm.. I think they had about 3-4 takes for that "strangling" scene, with different camera angles.. so one of the scenes she was choked...

ahh.. it was eppi 15 huh? I only know it's after Tae In came back.. That time, I was so curious too since we know who Biscuit is early in the drama, so I was wondering what could star candy means.. haha...

lol!! if those "superpowers" can bring Ellie's dream back, why not?! :lol:

He is. Thank you also for your concern unnie.

Omo, i'm really starting to worry abt you Angelie! ;___;

I really really hope that you feel better soon, you and your family!!

Really? dammit, why must i be so lazy? I must watch the BTSs and the making of S Diary. It seems

like i've missed out on so much :mellow:

Was it just me who LOVED Tae-ins look when he came back? It was so mature and so HOT! I had to

fan myself quite a lot when i watched that part. And not to mention how much i drooled!

I'll pray that the superpowers can bring back my dream!

¤¤¤

Part two coming up.

-waves at Anne-

Faye: ghosting? :P

(copperkey_kulet)

yoo has really nice legs, huh?

at first, i haven't noticed the switch because their heads fit almost perfectly on each others' neck. but! woah! why is yoo smaller than the one standing next to him!!

happy weekend, gals!!!!

:lol: i wasn't even paying attention to the picture till my eyes sort of lingered there and i realized the change.... ahh the wonders of modern technology. we still have one more day to work so weekend comes a day later here.... have a great weekend anyway!

-waves at Anne-

Faye: ghosting? :P

:lol::lol: ellie, look at my post.... am not ghosting anymore girl..... it's you now who's still hiding from me !

*waves* at everyone online ....copperkey_kulet, ggp711, michibangs, eganlyen

quick question, did yoo went or live in the states? because his english is fluent. i saw this clip from episode of one fine day. if i wan't looking, i probably think that he's not asian. his accent doesn't sound like one.

FAYE19, michibangs, mashikung, ggp711, eganlyen

FAYE19, you're not the friendly ghost anymore!!!!

Guest MissMellis

Last part:

BABY ellie- yes... BABY YOO will look good in any clothing styles he wears...its not the clothes but the person who carries it...that makes the big difference.

charm + confidence = SMEXUAL

I love his style! There are actors out there who have terrible

taste in clothes but GY doesn't. he looks absolutely DDG (drop dead gorgeous)

in anything he wears.

He truly is smexual <3

hi angeli, feeling better now? tnx for the GY cal.. i orderd already, now im just waiting for the confirmaiton email from yesasia im super excited to recieved my cal. just my hubby mad a mistake in making order, he didnt click the ems but instead he click the free shipping method,,, now i have to wait for atleast 2-3weeks for my cal to arrived! neng: not so bc???? (sipag ang dami posts) haha queen, i didnt backread last night, i slept early, i slept while watching jdrama with my hubby last night! i supposed to talk with anne over at tsinoy but it didnt happened faye: love your pic of the day! thank yoo which work? drama? wow! i dont think i can do what super angelie did b4... posting tons of scrncaps .. maybe if ill use windows media classic thumbnails maybe i can wmc auto caps everything

Nana, you ordered it already? wah lucky you!! Don't forget to share okay?

Does anybody know if YesAsia ship will ship it to Sweden also? Cause if they do, i'll

order it right here right now!! :D

Good Early Morning Yoogals!!!

Still have a touch of jetlag but recovering quickly....read and noted all the

messages that Yoo gals left for me but I am being lazy right now so i'll

just do a general response to everyone...hehehe...Yes, I am back, had a

blast in the Philippines, so far my hubby and i are doing great (healthwise)

...i'll wait 'til next year before i have my cholesterol checked ..it could have

shot up from all the lechons i've eaten in the Philippines :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry to hear that some of Yoo are sick...please do be careful and take

yoor vitamins regularly...the changing of the season could be responsible

for all the colds and flu...bundle up when yoo go out...miss yoo all.

Hello to all Yoogals online and offline...thank yoo for all the goodies everyone.

Hi Jinkzz!! Yeah, it seems like many YOOgals are getting sick lately ;__;

oki ... m back from my coffee break...

looks like my YOOGALS are here... well guys... i'm one lucky YOOGAL!

why why why???

this is where i've had my coffee break... EAT YOUR HEART OUT GUYS.

... and guess what?

he's there to serve coffee...

No need to eat my heart out Neng cause that's the café that me and GY own.

I'm glad to hear that you liked our place. We put our heart and soul into it!

xDDD

This because his CY's skin expired already.. :P You need buy all the items in the CY from their online mall, skin, music, storyroom items, menu tap, etc. Skin and menu taps have expire date, depend how many day you buy (can buy with credit card).. :) But many fans send these to YOO, I still don't know how to send gift to ppl not in my buddy list, else I will try send to him...hahahaha

Oh so that's why? I thought that it was my computer messing with me .__.

Thanks for letting me know ~ I might have gone crazy otherwise.

speaking of which, i think i forgot to take it last time because now, i'm feeling cold!!!!! wooohhh.... i can't go to work... :( i need to take a rest and a lot of YOOdicine. </FONT>

hey.. ms gong faye, the friendly ghost, i was just a day ahead of you... not counting the years.. hehe :lol:

CK, tsk tsk tsk. You bad girl. How could you forget to take it? I hope you've learned

your lesson now. Yes, take a rest and for the love of YOO, don't forget to take your

YOOdicine this time okay? ^^

CK reminds me of Clark Kent :huh:

Oh so you're one day ahead of Faye? which means you're born May 20 then am i correct?

-- hi mellis ~ we hardly talk to each other but I always read your post. Nice to meet you.

Hi OC! Yeah i know! How abt we change that? Oh, the pleasure is all mine ^____^

quick question, did yoo went or live in the states? because he's english is fluent. i saw this clip from episode of one fine day. if i wan't looking, i probably think that he's not asian. his accent doesn't sound like one.

i've read somewhere that english was his favorite subject when he was still in school. i would attribute that to his perseverance and his awareness that learning the language will be a plus for him coz' not all asian actors can speak the language.

yes kulet..... i'm not a ghost tonight! :lol:

(MissMellis)

Oh so you're one day ahead of Faye? which means you're born May 20 then am i correct?

:lol: no ellie....i was born the 19th and she claims she's a day ahead so that means she was born on the 18th (not counting the years!)

Guest MissMellis

:rolleyes: yoo has really nice legs, huh?

at first, i haven't noticed the switch because their heads fit almost perfectly on each others' neck. but! woah! why is yoo smaller than the one standing next to him!! :lol::lol::lol:

happy weekend, gals!!!!

Killer legs xD

Same here. I didn't notice it at first glance but when i looked at it again:

LOL!

Still thursday here CK.. one more day to go to weekend but happy weekend to you ^^

:lol: i wasn't even paying attention to the picture till my eyes sort of lingered there and i realized the change.... ahh the wonders of modern technology. we still have one more day to work so weekend comes a day later here.... have a great weekend anyway!

:lol::lol: ellie, look at my post.... am not ghosting anymore girl..... it's you now who's still hiding from me !

*waves* at everyone online ....copperkey_kulet, ggp711, michibangs, eganlyen

It's very nicely done isn't it?

I just noticed that Faye, had to open up a new window to refresh the page.

Hahaha, yeah. Too lazy to sign in as visible.

quick question, did yoo went or live in the states? because he's english is fluent. i saw this clip from episode of one fine day. if i wan't looking, i probably think that he's not asian. his accent doesn't sound like one.

His English is very good. There are many many actors and actresses

who can't even pronounce english left alone speak fluently like GY. I'm happy

that he knows english, this means that we can actually communicate if i ever

get to see him in real life B)

LOL. I really do suck at math, no wonder i got a C >___<

Good morning my lovelies.... :) Thank you all for your concern on my health.. Although I'm still tired, but I'm recovering... and the sleepy bug seems to be still hovering around me. Anyway, can't live without dropping by the house.. ;) Sorry if I couldn't get back to your PMs yet.. I'm still not feeling up to the "standard" yet.. :P

whoa! Ellie.. you are entertaining guests again. YOOCafe/CP franchise shop sure be in good business if you are there.. ;) and that PS pic, that was posted at CP thread. :) ahh.. naughty you Ellie.. trying to make up your dream story huh? he.he.. :P Tae In look? I love every Tae In's look.. ;)

I miss you too my Faye... :)

copperkey_kulet, I see that you have a shorter nick there. can we address you as c_k instead? ahh.. your question.. no I don't think baby YOO ever went or live in US before.. he's a pure Korean.. he.he.. like what my Faye say, he had mention before English was his favourite subject in school.. and not to mention also that he had a crush on his English teacher as well, so yeah.. those 2 things sure contributes to his preseverance in learning the language well. :rolleyes:

happy to see you dropping by the house again Feelings. So far, GY never release a photobook yet.. so the one coming out in Dec will be his first. Looking for pics? he.he.. you can find a LOT of pics by backreading the thread... ;) ask neng, her computer encountered YOOverloading. haha!!

Angel unnie, please take rest. I'm so worry, it's not good sitting around computer in your condition. Get 100% recover and back with more Yoonergy.
thanks for your concern Val.. give me another day or two.. I'll be back with full YOOnergy.. ;)

why is everybody sad and in crying mode? is it confirmed? did he leave already for his MS? i'm holding back my emotions till there's a formal announcement!
well, no date means no confirmation. anyway, I've heard of the news since middle of last year... so I think I will only be affected on the day he leaves... <_<

pcpdownloadphpfhandlenkhi0.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjej3.th.jpg

*** Credit: daum GY ***

*waves* to you julie.. You are back!! :D *clap clap*

it feels so nice at yoohouse. ^^i feel so welcomed. *sigh* this is the only place where i can get my daily dose of yoo. @.@

that's the same feeling when i got here first.

yoohouse is where our hearts are!!!

enjoy your stay as much as i enjoy mine even if i, too, was also just a yoobie.

you'll never be alone!!!! ;)

copperkey_kulet, I see that you have a shorter nick there. can we address you as c_k instead?

sure, np. anything that suits you. at first, i was thinking that you can call me by my name. but there's already a yoogal who has the same name as mine, so c_k, kulet, copperkey, anything will do..

Guest eganlyen

Hello Yoogals!

how come it was raining today, when i was soaking with sweat yesterday. Tsk. YOOgals should be taking more Yootamins, to have a healtier immune systemWeather is unpredictable lately!

And now its sunny day again..gee I was sneezing like my nose is going somewhere :o ....attttt..ching!

The esquire girl because as the other yoogals said, its only between YEH and the YOOGALS/YOOWIVES!

Calling Lyn, Can you do the before & after w/ that photo. :lol:

Anne- I can go back and forth to Korea for nth times with that money! LOL! I can even buy a house near Yoo's military camp... You like my chip chip nick? Wahahahaha! Chips Ahoy! LOL! How come chip words are all over me right now..
If ever that wishful thinking will happen would you mind to share your house w/us?Yes I really like your nick, it made me smile. Neng wants cookies too, just share yours w/them..hahaha

And Just curious, all series of Yoo, Which series to top popular?It made to Baby Yoo to know of almost fanclub.
Hi Vicente! I think his latest the Coffee Prince.

hi YooGals.. Sorry for not being around again... For some reason, I woke up this morning feeling awful. I felt so tired and everything around me is spinning, and I don't even have the energy to do anything... All I can do it lie down on my bed... I'm still not feeling up to it, but I had to visit this house somehow.
Just rest and have you YOOdecine on time. Drink lots of water. We will pray for your speed recovery. The house is not the same w/out YOO. :(

Anne.. good to hear that, but did you watch it without subs? or are you really so into staring at baby YOO that you dont' read the subs? he.he..
No it has subs but cant concentrate w/ it. But why I suddenly get jealous w/that girl.Baby Yoo cared so much about that girl even promise to marry her after she have the operatrion. :tears:

lol!! if those "superpowers" can bring Ellie's dream back, why not?! And thanks Anne for the dramabeans link.. looks like GY's best friend Jo In Sung will be enlisting next year too... and from that I found another interesting link that Gong Yoo and another of his best friend Kang Dong Won are kinda related..
Copy since I've the permission w/ the chief…Preparing the G.Y Joes. :lol:

Welcome Angel! My visits there was accidental since I was searching for my "assignment" and thinking what else I could add. Now I know who is JIS you where talking before, I'm confused & since I'm not good in memorizing names. I'm familiar w/ the faces & dramas but not w/ names. GY & KDW ahh..the "vowed kindship"made by their grandfathers.

Faye–friendly ghost?! So faye is our casper here.yeah, I was taurean too.I think I saw you your first tagalong word here "Pasalubong"hehehe

Ellis-Yes I'm your unnie.gee..I suddenly felt I'm old. Any YOOgals younger than baby ellis?..Aha you like to try our G.Y Joes are you ready?...

Cannon_shoots_4.gif 8877.gif

Baby ellis are you okay?..that's enough for a younger sister...btw,did brings you dreams back or even make it worst.

CK-nice nick! Reminds me of my former Officemate. So your May 18.Let me sum it up..

May5-me

May18-CK

May19-Faye

May20-Ellis

Am I right?! Anymore?

Wave backs to Faye,Neng,Kai,Ellis,OC,Val,Lyn,Queeny,AnythingAsian,who else?! Everyone!

Angel-Get well soon!

Welcome to all Yoobies!

X'cess:Saw Julie...Welcome back! Yoogals as i recall Yoogal Julie is one who brought up the idea of GY In't fans club here!

huh?!? I just saw the user name GONG YOO and now its gone! WAVE TO USERNAME GONG YOO!

(nanamienzo)

haha queen, i didnt backread last night, i slept early, i slept while watching jdrama with my hubby last night! i supposed to talk with anne over at tsinoy but it didnt happened

faye: love your pic of the day! thank yoo

thanks nana! you just lessened my guilt for kind of slacking on my "cultish duty"! :lol:

(aalhl aka my angel)

I miss you too my Faye...

copperkey_kulet, I see that you have a shorter nick there. can we address you as c_k instead? ahh.. your question.. no I don't think baby YOO ever went or live in US before.. he's a pure Korean.. he.he.. like what my Faye say, he had mention before English was his favourite subject in school.. and not to mention also that he had a crush on his English teacher as well, so yeah.. those 2 things sure contributes to his preseverance in learning the language well.

OMG my angel, it seemed like forever before i finally saw you on. i guess it's because " i was home almost the whole day" -ghosting at times but didn't see you. with all the goodies that you are bringing us who would have thought you're not 100% ok? well- i hope you'll feel much better soon.

well, no date means no confirmation. anyway, I've heard of the news since middle of last year... so I think I will only be affected on the day he leaves...

no confirmation yet so save your tears and sadness for later YooGals!

(Feelings Posted Today, 06:18 PM)

it feels so nice at yoohouse. ^^

i feel so welcomed.

*sigh* this is the only place where i can get my daily dose of yoo. @.@

and it's nice to know you feel that way.. enjoy your stay at the house!

*waves* at michibangs, en7ph, icehippo, eganlyen, sarangchul, xjuliephanx, element

Guest mendyoo

what a beautiful day YOOGALS and YOOBIES...

the sun is out... no rain... not too hot...

it's nice to go outside...

seasurfandyoo.jpg

hello aalhl.... kulet...yen...xjuliephanx,Ellie....FAYE...feelings... val... queenie...

hi to these guys...lattegirl, en7ph, icehippo, sarangchul

Guest iluvyoo2

hello iluvyoo2.. Have fun with the reading.. YooGals here likes to chat.. wink.gif
oh, I'm not complaining you all chat too much...haha I do enjoy here. :)

yeah.. I tried all sorts of login ID I can think of, including my full email address.. and non of them can get it.. and the helpdesk reply doesn't makes any sense to me even after I ran it on translator.. mad.gif oh.. cyworld skins have to be purchased is it? so whatever he changes it depends on what his fans give him then?
Yes, you need to purchase the cy's skin. His fans sending him many gifts, all in his 'gift box', you can see in his cy (click the link above the music control on right hand side). You can know that skin/item from which fan too.. :P

Cantata Nov Calendar :wub:

93101154lv2px3.jpg

20878312fq6.jpg

72393749ko4tc7.jpg

Credit YOO&I

Guest tangtang

@ Canatata poster..

How come YOO looked at the bottle that way? He seems to be uber inlove with it!

LUCKY! LUCKY! BOTTLE!

HELLO! YOOGALS!

Me is trying to be busy today... lovenotes much later.

PS.

Angel, heard that your sick! Get well.. and take lots of rest! We dont want to lose a queen for a long time. ;)

Guest tsukemene123

I remember when I first saw him in Coffee Prince, I was like, "WHAAA?!" when I realized that he was the lame kid from My Tutor Friend, haha! :)

I love him, though. He is so great, and my favorite actor.

what a beautiful day YOOGALS and YOOBIES...

the sun is out... no rain... not too hot...

it's nice to go outside...

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/jeg...asurfandyoo.jpg

hello aalhl.... kulet...yen...xjuliephanx,Ellie....FAYE...feelings... val... queenie...

hi to these guys...lattegirl, en7ph, icehippo, sarangchul

hello neng...... you must be busy with your ps artwork - can't see you!

thanks iluvyoo2! and big hello too.....

@ Canatata poster..

How come YOO looked at the bottle that way? He seems to be uber inlove with it!

LUCKY! LUCKY! BOTTLE!

HELLO! YOOGALS!

Me is trying to be busy today... lovenotes much later.

PS.

Angel, heard that your sick! Get well.. and take lots of rest! We dont want to lose a queen for a long time.

tangtang..... are you or pretending to be..... busy...... :lol:

(eganlyen)

Faye–friendly ghost?! So faye is our casper here.yeah, I was taurean too.I think I saw you your first tagalong word here "Pasalubong"hehehe

i know that word very well especially when i'm the one receiving it....... j/k! :lol:

Ellis-Yes I'm your unnie.gee..I suddenly felt I'm old. Any YOOgals younger than baby ellis?..Aha you like to try our G.Y Joes are you ready?...

Baby ellis are you okay?..that's enough for a younger sister...btw,did brings you dreams back or even make it worst.

CK-nice nick! Reminds me of my former Officemate. So your May 18.Let me sum it up..

May5-me

May18-CK

May19-Faye

May20-Ellis

Am I right?! Anymore?

Wave backs to Faye,Neng,Kai,Ellis,OC,Val,Lyn,Queeny,AnythingAsian,who else?! Everyone!

ok... any more May-born housemate please acknowledge......

I remember when I first saw him in Coffee Prince, I was like, "WHAAA?!" when I realized that he was the lame kid from My Tutor Friend, haha!

I love him, though. He is so great, and my favorite actor.

same here gerronimo- i discovered him in CP and still stuck to CP :lol: welcome to YooHouse!

i discovered him from Coffee Prince AHHH! i just love him he's so hott ;D LOL

welcome to the club!

hmmmmmm..... wonder who these anonymous users are? hugs to you anyway.... i am now signing off!

goodnight everyone!

Guest queeninmycastle

of course.... you can go with me anywhere queenie :lol: but seriously; wouldn't it be fun if we all go to korea? check where they actually shot CP; hk's house; the places where they ate; visit yoo and yeh and probably kidnap them and marry them off :lol: joke......

my Faye Gong badge is still there in my car- hmmmmmm.... you gave me an idea :lol: well, i already have pictures of it so that's ok!

liked the idea...maybe after his 2yrs of mS we can organized something like that. and hopefully YOOHOuse will be bigger and recognized by then.

faye u should frame that badge coz few years from now CP will be history in korean drama...truly an experience of a lifetime...it will remind you on how you became a BABY YOO wor-shipper.

I have no idea what is criteria for judging.. as far as I know, last year was a very competitive year with Goong, Vineyard man, and a few other dramas I think.. so kinda sad he didn't make it.. I guess maybe people didn't like the plot of the drama as well. but no matter what, he is still the best for us right?

nope.. I'm not a "visit doctor" type unless I really cannot stand it anymore.. otherwise, I'll just take the necessary medication... I felt so much better after coming to the house.. :)

yes i agree...BABY YOO will always be "THE BEST" for YOOGALS...not bein bias but im speaking from the heart...i think im a very difficult movie critic..but with him i find all his works worthy of the time i spent in watching.i guess BABY YOO was really born to act.

thank goodness its not the "visit doctor" kind of sickness...you just rest well so YOOnergy will be back soon.

Good Early Morning Yoogals!!!

Still have a touch of jetlag but recovering quickly....read and noted all the

messages that Yoo gals left for me but I am being lazy right now so i'll

just do a general response to everyone...hehehe...Yes, I am back, had a

blast in the Philippines, so far my hubby and i are doing great (healthwise)

...i'll wait 'til next year before i have my cholesterol checked ..it could have

shot up from all the lechons i've eaten in the Philippines :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry to hear that some of Yoo are sick...please do be careful and take

yoor vitamins regularly...the changing of the season could be responsible

for all the colds and flu...bundle up when yoo go out...miss yoo all.

Hello to all Yoogals online and offline...thank yoo for all the goodies everyone.

jinkz nice to know that you had a blast in the phil...ohhhhhhhhh lechon yummy...so you are overloaded with lots of chole already...tsk...tsk..tsk.

you need to detoxify those fats hehehe.

BTW, you from bacolod? i have a friend from there. you from the city?

rest well my friend...be back with your GOODIES oki?

oki ... m back from my coffee break...

looks like my YOOGALS are here... well guys... i'm one lucky YOOGAL!

why why why???

this is where i've had my coffee break... EAT YOUR HEART OUT GUYs

... and guess what?

he's there to serve coffee...

neng i was there in that cafe before you...bwahahahaha.

he is one HOTTIE barista indeed.

dont mind having a coffee break over and over again...if he will be there to serve.