part 3

i have to do this first coz' this is already overdue. when i posted a collage last night- it sort of summarized my cp experience yesterday. it was tangtang who pm'd me about the event and of course, i will not pass an opportunity like that. i was so excited the whole week and in fact, i didn't stay up too late saturday night. i had two cameras with me; my batteries fully charged just in case i have to take a lot of pics and record videos. i was there early coz i still had to register to get my member pass. i got a kick out of using yoo's last name when i registered so my badge says FAYE GONG :lol: i already had ideas on how i'm going to do my collage from the whole event and for some reason; thought about han kyul's granny salivating over the prospect of finally bending and reforming her immature grandson. oh well- it was still early so i had brunch at the cafe - even took pics of the club sandwiches and chocolate fudge sundae that i ordered. at 12:45 , i went up to the 2nd floor (newport b hall) where cp was scheduled to be shown. the sked says screening is at 1:00 but it didn't start till 1:15. it was ok though coz that gave me the chance to ask around about collectibles. no one knew for sure if there's any available and their best bet was to wait till the screening is over and ask the staff and that's what i did. they showed episodes 1 and 2 and the moment the lights were on- i immediately approached the guy who was manning the projector. OMG- he told me they only have what's on the table for giveaways (some k-dramas but not cp) and he told me to go to the exhibit hall. i would have flown if i could and my cousin who was with me kept telling me to relax. anyway, we made it to the exhibit hall and guess what we saw? the lonely coffee prince booth with two chairs and that's it! i was soooooo disappointed but what can i do? i just took a picture of the booth which i wanted to bring home if only i could just to have a souvenir.

to be continued...

Faye my heart goes w/ yoo

So sad that that you’re disappointed

So I’ll forgive yoo for being Yoo for a day he he

Good afternoon everyone.. sorry for not being here this morning.. I wanted to, but there was a series of thunder roaring, so I gave up and went to sleep instead.. now, I'm feeling awful.. coughing, flu and fever starts to catch up on me.. so I'm now even more blurr as I type. :P

wah! 20 YOOspirin.. hope it's enough.. haha... i'm taking 2 at a time, ok? :) my kids are still a bit sick, no fever, but still coughing.. now whole family is sick.. :huh: I felt so bad when I woke up this morning and feels like something is choking my chest and can't breathe smoothly.. I had to sit up rather than lay down.

dear I’m getting worried about yoo

hope yoo and your family get well soon

try to get some rest

your welcome sis...

i think it's very very frustrating when you wanna see YOO and your fingers are itching to post and yet your neighbors have no plans to turn on their computer.

uh oh... i think Ellie here have amnesia...

indeed whenever the connection is being cut

I want to knock on their door and tell them to be more considerate LOL

*cough*cough*euchan,Faye,Angel,Ellis,Kai,Iluvyoo2 and even Beth, what is this?!? :phew:

I really like to learn but Our classes(Neng the teacher)said she teach me hands on.Neng you owe me "Pindotshop" ahh Photoshop tutorial.

Yes were building the Mansion but i think what were building here is a community.Here is the latest Development

We have:YOOcafe-The 3rd Branch of CP.hehehe

YOOinsane Centre-This Hospital is specialized in treatin' Nail,biting'head banging',never ending drooling...what else??

YOOspirin,YOOhugs,YOOcpr &YOOxygen-This are the available medicine we have. for sick YOOgals & those whose fainted.

YOOniversity-The place for YOOgals education.

Nancy YOO-our detectives

and of course our G.Y Joes-For our defensive & community peace.

Did i missed something?!?

We chance the name,since the word "angels" didnt fit our personalities & for certain reason(You will know guys when we have the mansion). maybe we will have G.Y joe :lol:

the sched for banging Queenies head for her artwork

your absolutely correct we are already building a community now

haha

wave to all yoogals on and off-line

Nyt nyt for now

Its already 11.15 pm here

YOO GALS love, *waves* at Ellie baby, Euchan

I have conference today and tomorrow, so bored. No long post coz I'm too tired now.

FAYE GONG dear, ha ha, love your name. Cannot stop laughing at the way you "report" your story. LOL, why didnt you ask them for the CP poster? But I'm happy knowing that they show CP in US. Our YOO will be soon recogined there.

Neng unnie, that "wanted" smile is killing me. http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/jeg...edBYYOOGALS.jpg

tangtang

Val, me chip chip? sweatingbullets.gif Are you sure its not CHIPMUNKS? if it is.. then call me chip chip! LOL! Chip chip in our language is chip chip.. LOL! Im cracking up... im a chicken, then a chip chip..

Chip chip, hi hi. No, it's not chipmunks. It's *chip* chip*, a cutie sound. But, yoo gals really make me confused. Seriously, I love that nik. Correct me if I'm wrong, tangtang, it seems you don't like the nik? Did I misunderstand something?

BABY YOO'S HOTNESS contributes to YOOGALS constant...nail biting, head banging, nosebleeding,heart jumping,breath stopping,jaw dropping,mouth opening, mouth watering,thirst-queenching,brain freezing,heart-pounding,constant fainting,splitting headache and brain dead...so on.

Quennie unnnie, going on.... :D

aww.... you don't have to be sorry for recalling my OFD OST fever.. no problem at all, it's still my no. 1 favourite OST amongst baby YOO's drama.. and you made me recall the lovely moments in OFD.. smile.gif Although I do love CP's OST, but it seems lacking something when I listen to them just like that. They sound marvellous and perfect in the drama scenes, but listening to it standalone, doesn't give me much feeling somehow.. huh.gif haha.. angela is around lurking.. she say her english not good, so she prefers to keep quiet.. tongue.gif maybe you can encourage her to come out again.

Angel unnie, are you getting better in a fine day with our YOO constructions? Cannot agree more about OFD's and CP's OST. Yes, CP'OST is perfect in drame scenes, but I also cannot listen it alone repeatedly like OFD's.

And my dear Angela, which song is your favorite in OFD's OST?

Oh, my English is also not good, but our kind yoo gals understand my feeling, hi hi. That's enough, rite?

Euchan dear, nyt nyt nyt

Vicente, hi there :D

Love yoo all.

Guest vicente

hah.ah.. vicente, if that hairstyle of his is real life, then I think most of us may faint! however, it's still baby YOO that we are insanely in love with, so should be no problem with his hair.. :P

aalhl...Yeah, you say right that , I should be no problem in this case.

Should be get it in his job. :P

queenie....vicente-you scared of BABY YOOs bad hair day?hehehe

oh im IN Love Too.

-----I'm a bit scared in small picture but I enlarge picture ...OMG :huh:

Jinkzz.....No see you a long time, miss you too. love your art wok. :P

movall...Hello... :lol:

Guest orangechocolate

Quick reply ~ i gonna go to my college now ~ go to see my advisor abt. some document !! see you in evening YooGals~

(iluvyoo2)I got Korean cyworld too..You can register Korean Cyworld... There is a tutorial to register Kr Cy in Soompi.

-- Really ?? i try many times to register in foreigner page :o they request so many detail. btw, thank you for your introduce

it's easier if i will do by tutorial. can i find in soompi forum ?? wow thank you~ :wub:

*Wave* all yooGals.....

anyways, what's with the title (biscuit teacher, star candy), if i may ask? i just watched episode one so i have a long way to go to figure it out.
copperkey_kulet, it's never too late to watch baby YOO's work.. biscuit, you should find out around eppi 1-2.. it's because bori's name sounded like a biscuit name or something like that, thus the students call her biscuit.. Star Candy, well you have to wait until eppi 15 or was it 14 to know that.. ah.. I'm so bad with eppi numbers.. :P

Yep, he loved her. Poor Jini, she has lost one great man! Haha!!!
haha.. nevermind Jini didn't have him, Jane had No Young in the end.. ;)

-- Dale !!! they are still a twin right ?? ha ha luv this nik
wah.. what a coincidence.. after changing nicks, OC can still be chip chip's twinnie... so you gonna be dale dale then, OC?

Thanks for asking OC.. I'm better a bit better today... but I got backache after waking up this morning because I slept for too long! Well, no matter how sick I am, I will still drop by the house.. it's everything for me to recover.. no yoohouse, slower recovery.. he.he.. anyway, take your time back paging.. I bet you can learn a lot of English reading what we have written... :) aja aja fighting OC!!!

find this two really cute!

but this one is not only cute, but sexier!

haha!!! baby YOO must have gotten the idea from GHJ! lol!! the first thing that comes to my mind when he does that to EC's foot is that pic in Vogue Girl.. :lol:

hmm..I'm not sure, it from YOO&I. I translate the Korean word from the post, it is a photograph that has not come out yet, pictorial before MS, not sure correct or not.. :D
ohh.. ok... so we will see those in his to be released pictorial... I wonder if they are gonna use new pics or mix with old pics as well. argghh.. can't wait for the pictorial to be released. I think YooGAls will get serious nosebleed by then..

I got Korean cyworld too.. :P You can register Korean Cyworld... There is a tutorial to register Kr Cy in Soompi.
hah! I registered, and they approved my registration, and still I can't access.. everytime i enter my username and password, it bounce me back to the login screen again.. I tried email their helpdesk, in the end no use as well because they reply me in Korean!! :angry:

Japanese Mag scans
ohhh.. thanks for the KBoom anniversary mag scans... :rolleyes:

isarahx... this is the first time you make a post in yoohouse? A very warm welcome to you. :)

my faye... sneaking in from your office? better don't get caught by your boss yeah?

jinkzz, you are back! Welcome home my dear. Happy to hear that you have enjoy yourself well... and reading about those lechon makes me hungry! lol!! Well, everyone in YOOhouse is doing great I believe, except a few who was sick due to weather change... yeah.. you better allocate your weekend to do back reading. only 50 pages? :P anyhow, enjoy and have fun... Have a good rest too. oh yes.. thank you for all the YOOshops too.. they are lovely.. we miss them.. :)

well yeah thank God he was in it! :lol: OFD could actually pass up for a Filipino series... the leads crying all the time and major dramas popping up in like every episode! :lol:
hi be be sam.. well, I don't think OFD it's as dramatic as most K-drama, filipino series or Latin telenovelas... maybe because when I watch OFD, I had a chance to watch from start till finish without jumping scenes, so I kinda get why they are supposed to cry in those scenes.. :P I do watch filipino series and latin telenovelas sometimes, so compare to them , I think OFD has way less cries.. haha..

the fanart made you sweat?? i dont think that's what it's supposed to do!:lol:
yep.. that art of yours makes me sweat. too hot! lol!!

attention angelie I remember your looking for a rich yoogals to franchise the coffee prince shop,think we already found one
haha.. you are right euchan! lol! well, baby Ellie, do you want to do a CP shop franchise? :P

hmm... euchan, I don't think I can maintain my composure either if we are going to replace his PA.. probably I will faint a lot of times in front of him.. and in the end, he had to become our PA instead. lol!

Guest MissMellis

Hi girls~

I haven't been here for the whole day..

i didn't sign out and just left my comp on..

i had to take care of our guests who came by today

because my dad just came home from the hospital. Gah. I'm

so tired.. didn't even have time to sit down and chat with them

But i'm finally here now ^^ Time for my lovenotes now ^^

Kulet, agree with aalhl unnie, the revenge on him is the most hillarious. He is not a jerk, he loved her, remember his painting for her? He's just a free mind person.

Do you remember his "ringing laughter" first reading her revenge letter? Remind me BTSC: Tae-In' laugh at his uncle after the purposefully "accidental" night at isolated room in hospistal with Na BoRi sonsengnim? So funny his face and his laugh that scene.

Oops, big mistakes, so sorry Ellie dear, and sorry Anne </FONT>(or Yen, a beautiful name in VNmese), please do not take angry with me, love yoo all.

Ellie, is my name that difficult to call? Mendyoo unnie also asked me once, okay, Val should be the one from now, he he. Thanks baby Ellie.

I also think that he loved her but at the same time he didn't wanna have

a serious relationship with KSA and that's why he cheated on her..

Oh and i still have his laugh in my head.. i can imagine it right now kekeke

Oh and it's okay Val ^^ we all make mistakes.. god knows

how many times i've made mistakes

Nah, it's not that difficult but i'm just too lazy to type your whole name hahaha..

i even made a list with all of YOOgals names so that i won't forget them.. i mean the real

names xD

So you don't mind that we all call you Val from now on then? ^^;;

i have to do this first coz' this is already overdue. when i posted a collage last night- it sort of summarized my cp experience yesterday. it was tangtang who pm'd me about the event and of course, i will not pass an opportunity like that. i was so excited the whole week and in fact, i didn't stay up too late saturday night. i had two cameras with me; my batteries fully charged just in case i have to take a lot of pics and record videos. i was there early coz i still had to register to get my member pass. i got a kick out of using yoo's last name when i registered so my badge says FAYE GONG :lol: i already had ideas on how i'm going to do my collage from the whole event and for some reason; thought about han kyul's granny salivating over the prospect of finally bending and reforming her immature grandson. oh well- it was still early so i had brunch at the cafe - even took pics of the club sandwiches and chocolate fudge sundae that i ordered. at 12:45 , i went up to the 2nd floor (newport b hall) where cp was scheduled to be shown. the sked says screening is at 1:00 but it didn't start till 1:15. it was ok though coz that gave me the chance to ask around about collectibles. no one knew for sure if there's any available and their best bet was to wait till the screening is over and ask the staff and that's what i did. they showed episodes 1 and 2 and the moment the lights were on- i immediately approached the guy who was manning the projector. OMG- he told me they only have what's on the table for giveaways (some k-dramas but not cp) and he told me to go to the exhibit hall. i would have flown if i could and my cousin who was with me kept telling me to relax. anyway, we made it to the exhibit hall and guess what we saw? the lonely coffee prince booth with two chairs and that's it! i was soooooo disappointed but what can i do? i just took a picture of the booth which i wanted to bring home if only i could just to have a souvenir.

to be continued...

Aaaw Faye. Too bad that you didn't get your hands on GYEH collectibles..

but you should still have taken the poster! :P

once of a life time kind of experience nyahaha

And just because things didn't go as you wanted them too, we're gonna let it

pass that your name was Faye Gong xD

Ellie, that means you're a Taurean like me! And no problem- you and anyone can call me unnie –

My boss won't scold me but coming late means leaving late and me don't like that ha ha ha ha ha ha….

But then- sometimes you guys are all here and I don't feel like leaving yet….. muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………………………

Yes i am! wah, it sure is fun to have one who's born the same month as you here :D

and even in the 80's ^_____^

Oh he doesn't scold you? wow, nice boss! Dang, i'm so afraid of mine that

i'm at work 20 mins before i start <_<

Good afternoon everyone.. sorry for not being here this morning.. I wanted to, but there was a series of thunder roaring, so I gave up and went to sleep instead.. now, I'm feeling awful.. coughing, flu and fever starts to catch up on me.. so I'm now even more blurr as I type. :P

baby Ellie, so your job is a ad-hoc thing? Congratulations on your payday! Can treat us all to a meal? :P

wah! 20 YOOspirin.. hope it's enough.. haha... i'm taking 2 at a time, ok? :) my kids are still a bit sick, no fever, but still coughing.. now whole family is sick.. :huh: I felt so bad when I woke up this morning and feels like something is choking my chest and can't breathe smoothly.. I had to sit up rather than lay down.

S-diary, why baby YOO's character scare of his mum.. perhaps because she had been controlling him all these while, cannot do this cannot do that or else.. haha.. i'm not sure if she threatens to send him to army all the while or not because there's one part in the car, he told KSA he doesn't need to go.

I love to watch and listen to people play piano, but when it comes to playing it myself, I feel that it sounded awful.. haha oh yeah.. it sure hurts when we cannot remember our YOOdream if there is any. what a waste! :angry:

baby Ellie, that trip to Japan is not confirmed yet.. it's a maybe.. :)

Hmm.. I've heard him speak Japanese in She's on Duty too.. not sure if he is really good in Japanese because he doesn't speak much Japanese while in Japan.. only a few common greetings.. <_<

Unnie, you shouldn't even say sorry to us for not being here! Instead you should

stay in bed and rest so you can get better faster right?

Yes it is and i must say that i really do like it that way! Hahaha! And it seems like

they don't need me at all these past two-three weeks.

Sankyu unnie. Of course i'll treat you all to a meal! You don't even have to ask :rolleyes:;)

*whispers* How abt a trip to Korea? We can stalk YOO there bwhahahaah

Two at a time should be fine. Just make sure you don't get that wrong and take

20 instead since you get easily confused when you're sick...

Omo! They're still sick? :mellow: waaah... i really hope that your whole

family gets well soon!!

*sends Angelie YOOdicine*

0714gongyoutz2.jpg

(wahaha, i dunno if those are medicine bottles or not but they look

like it ;p)

Oh.. that may be one of the reasons.. now that i think of it, he didn't really explain

why he's so afraid of her.. but i find it cute anyway!

Guess what!? I had another YOOdream!!! But i can't remember any of it! grrrrr

someone, pls shoot me!!

*bangs head*

*whacks head*

*slaps self*

*shots self*

I totally hate my stupid #%#&#&#&%¤# memory!!

I think Baby Yoo's Japanese is pretty good. I studied Japanese myself for

6 months and i can hardly speak the way he does or even pronounce as good

as him. So he's very good compared to me.

Oh.. phabo me. I totally forgot abt that >__>

but i hope that they can confirm that trip soon.

uh oh... i think Ellie here have amnesia...

oki... here's one way to find out...

do you know this man???

Wait...

isn't that..

*gasp*

omo, it really is him!

Of course i know who that is..

it's ...it's..

it's my lover/bf/hubby <333

:lol::D:rolleyes:B):P

*cough*cough*euchan,Faye,Angel,Ellis,Kai,Iluvyoo2 and even Beth, what is this?!? :phew:

Yes were building the Mansion but i think what were building here is a community.Here is the latest Development

We have:YOOcafe-The 3rd Branch of CP.hehehe

YOOinsane Centre-This Hospital is specialized in treatin' Nail,biting'head banging',never ending drooling...what else??

YOOspirin,YOOhugs,YOOcpr &YOOxygen-This are the available medicine we have. for sick YOOgals & those whose fainted.

YOOniversity-The place for YOOgals education.

Nancy YOO-our detectives

and of course our G.Y Joes-For our defensive & community peace.

Did i missed something?!?

We chance the name,since the word "angels" didnt fit our personalities & for certain reason(You will know guys when we have the mansion). maybe we will have G.Y joe :lol:

Anne, that's a list euchan made which i call the head-banging list xp

It's a list of the days which we gals take turns in banging queenie's head hahaha

Hahaha.. Angels didn't fit ya huh? maybe it's because the angels

are good friends who shares things with each other

but you two just wanna have GY for yourself pft <_<:P

YOO community is heaven on earth!

Ellie</FONT>, are you trying to make us envy, telling us 2 have been home fo2 weeks! :P Better edit this post, please! :lol:

</FONT>

Hahaha. You really dont want to miss Yoo eh?

No i got i real one, cause you messed up while baking-logging at soompi and put the real one at the 'supposed' to be place of the fake one. LOL! Got it? Well.. you have to! Dont know how to describe what happened either! :lol:

yes, she forgot it, but she got pictures at her cell.. but its kinda blurred and all. Me, bad influence? Are you really talking about me? Im good as an angel, when i was in school.. so better be like me! LOL! Your good at school? Good to hear that! And Hope you do more! Hahahaha! I guess we really love cartoons, silly cartoons. Have to find that episode of Maggie and Mr. Burns.

No of course i'm not *cough cough*

n..o.. *ehm..ehm*

<____<

>____>

he...he..

Well, since i'm surrounded by comps might as well take

advantage of that to check-up on YOO all the time :D

Hahaha.. sorry to say my friend but i actually had the time to put the fake one

there before you took the real one from that place.. soompi was being pretty nice

to me at that time B)

ah, that reminds of the concert i was at last august.. my stupid phone took

blurred pics only.. i was so happy cause i thought that i had 40+ pics but when i

got home, only 3 of them or so were clear enough to save ;___;

Oh no.. NOO.. i'm not good at school.. i'm good at studying and having fun at the

same time.. hah, i wish i was good at school <_<

I really do love them but my fav is still Family Guy. That one rawks!!

-//-

part two coming up~

Guest MissMellis

Good morning Yoogals!!

It feels good to be back safe and sound in the comfort of my home...

there was so much turbulence on our flight back that my shoulder started

to ache from all the movement.

the vacation to the Phil was very nice..so many parties , over abundance

of good food, so little time...hehehe...lucky for us ( unlucky for our arteries)

my hubby's family loves lechon (whole roasted pig) so there was always

a whole one served at each party...yikes, by the time they hosted a farewell

party for us , i couldn't look at the lechon anymore...i think i've had my fill

of lechon to last me for a loooong time :lol::lol:

How's everybody here in the YooHouse? haven't had time to backthread

...hopefully i'll do it this weekend since i have about 50 pages to read.

C'ya all later...i think ill take a nap...haven't adjusted to the time

difference yet.

Hi neighbor Faye..yesss i'm back!!!

Hi Jinkzz~

Back from your vacation already?

Seems like you had a blast there. that's good to hear~~

There's no place like home eh?

Oh and your artwork is back too! Waaah, i missed it as much as

i missed you hehehe ^^

attention angelie I remember your looking for a rich yoogals to franchise the coffee prince shop,think we already found one

really they are going to kill sarah

I don't know if your going to agree w/ me

If they are going to make a Korean version of prison break

I think the char of Michael and Sarah would fit GY and YEH

yeah I'm so thankful that I can catch up w/ yoo all

the PA thing yeah shall we call Sidus?

but on the 2nd thought I don't know if I can help myself not to drool and faint if ever

we're going to replace his PA

can you maintain yourcompusure angel?

good to hear you're ok

yeah miss him too

I saw he upload his cy w/ 2 new pics,but don't know how to post them here

1 w/ a girl on a car/her dog don't know who she is

and another 1 a girls mouth w/ a swearing word

Oh i'd be more than happy to help franchise Coffee Prince.

Yeah, they are. At least that's what they're saying here in Sweden

and beside i saw ep.4 of season 2 and the company send

Lincoln Sarah's head in a box :tears:

Oh. that would be interesting. A Korean prison break!

*nods heads and waves hands frantically in the air*

I can maintain my composure! Does this mean i can be his PA? :lol::P

I saw those pics today.. and speaking of his CY, girls pls visit it NOW

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=23192232

and tell me if he has changed his BG or something.. cause everytime

i access it, the bg is blue, like YEH's.

and big thanx to angelie unnie
well, I haven't send the updated links for Screen for updates though.. those fileberry's link kaput already. :(

dear I’m getting worried about yoo

hope yoo and your family get well soon

try to get some rest

it's ok euchan.. I'm fine... getting a bit better now... no more fever, but still have runny nose and coughing. I think I had enough rest yesterday.. my.. that was the worst day. although i still feel a bit tired today, but I don't feel like going to sleep because sleeping to much kinda make my head feels weird. anyhow, my family are also recovering now.. thank you for your concern and hug.. :) can't hug you back yet, afraid that I may spread my virus to you.. :P

Angel unnie, are you getting better in a fine day with our YOO constructions? Cannot agree more about OFD's and CP's OST. Yes, CP'OST is perfect in drame scenes, but I also cannot listen it alone repeatedly like OFD's.

And my dear Angela, which song is your favorite in OFD's OST?

Oh, my English is also not good, but our kind yoo gals understand my feeling, hi hi. That's enough, rite?

Val... yes.. I'm feeling better on this fine day with YOO constructions.. :) ahhh.. you felt the same way with CP OST too? phew!! :sweatingbullets: I thought I was the only weird one feeling that way coz everyone seems to be enjoying it! I don't think I have repeated CP OST for more than 10 times yet, but I repeated OFD OST for like countless time.. from the day the drama ends, I listened to it day and night.. yes day and night!! I can repeat it a few times in a day! everytime I feel stress out and can't get hold of the computer I will play the OST on my player. maybe because of the soothing feelings it gave me.. I don't get tired of it, I don't feel bored either even with the instrumental tracks.. it's just plain relaxation.

awww... Val, your English is perfect! and so is angela's. :)

baby Ellie... your dad just came home from hospital? is he sick too?

I also think that he loved her but at the same time he didn't wanna have

a serious relationship with KSA and that's why he cheated on her..

Oh and i still have his laugh in my head.. i can imagine it right now kekeke

Oh.. that may be one of the reasons.. now that i think of it, he didn't really explain

why he's so afraid of her.. but i find it cute anyway!

ha.ha.. probably he doesn't want to get tied down by a woman yet.. but still he loved her.. if not, he won't be that angry when she broke off with him... wah.. the way he tries to strangle her... :sweatingbullets: actually, BTS, KSA was really choked!! anyway, yeah. I think they did not explain why he was so afraid of his mum.. but that really brings out the funny part too.

Unnie, you shouldn't even say sorry to us for not being here! Instead you should stay in bed and rest so you can get better faster right?
asn much as I want to sleep, can't stay in bed for too long, I get backache and sleeping too much makes me feel dizzy all around.

Sankyu unnie. Of course i'll treat you all to a meal! You don't even have to ask :rolleyes:;)

*whispers* How abt a trip to Korea? We can stalk YOO there bwhahahaah

awww... trip to Korea.. yes yes please.. :P lol! but stalking YOO might be expensive though... :mellow:

Two at a time should be fine. Just make sure you don't get that wrong and take

20 instead since you get easily confused when you're sick...

Omo! They're still sick? :mellow: waaah... i really hope that your whole

family gets well soon!!

*sends Angelie YOOdicine*

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4508/0714gongyoutz2.jpg

(wahaha, i dunno if those are medicine bottles or not but they look

like it ;p)

haha!! luckily I wasn't that confuse and still able to take 2 at a time.. :) Thanks for your concern on my family too.. They are recovering too... And thanks for the YOOdicine Ellie. if I'm not mistaken, I read somewhere that those bottles are YOOtamins... :unsure:

Guess what!? I had another YOOdream!!! But i can't remember any of it! grrrrr

someone, pls shoot me!!

another YOOdream? cannot remember?! too bad.. maybe we need a device to record down our dreams next time so that we can play and recall back what we have dreamt! :D

P/S: iluvyoo2.. thanks for those Ohui bts pics.. he looked so HAPPY!! :D

pcpdownloadphpfhandlenhvi8.th.jpg viewimageyv5.th.gif

*** Credit: daum GY ***

viewimagezt5.gifviewimagepu3.gif

*** Credit: dcGY ***

Guest mendyoo

morning YOOGALS...

jinkzz is back together with her artworks... with so many 'lechons' around you i hope your cholesterol count didn't skyrocketed up. backpaging time jinkzz hahaha

hello angelie... hope you're okay now.

iluvyoo2... thanks and mwahs for those OHui CF bts pics

3GYs.jpg

hi and hello queenie... OC... val... Ellie... FAYE...vicente... euchan... kulet ... nana

welcome to YOOHOUSE isarahx

it's posting time...

Guest tangtang

GOOD MORNING YOOGALS!

Quennie type of psot because i have to poofed in a while for some errands outside the office. Aihhh... hated out of the office work when its 30 degress outside.

Neng and Angel- LOL! Sorry but its Ji Sung. Got messed up. Brain dead. :lol: Besides, a chip chip's brain is small so i experience lot of memory gaps. :P How can i messed up Ji Sung and Jo In Sung when JIS is friends with YOO, i should know his friends.. Tsk. *bangs head*

Angel- you are having fun calling me chip chip, huh! The name is funny as hell, but its coootteee. Got so many typo errors yesterday.. LOL! I should be taking medicines too for having a brain dead! :lol: You love Chip and Dale? Me too! Its cutier than Chipmunks, besides thier voice is prrrrrr.... cant stand the chipmunks. If im still a child when i saw the Chipmunks, might have trauma. :lol: At least we have something to laugh about when we hear chip chip. Good to hear that your feeling better now. Take lots of Yoospirin! *hugs* owww.. might get sick too! Lah, hugs more! :P Thanks also for the goodies, and i hate the girl besides Yoo, can nana put some magic on it so she will be poofed out? LOL!

VAL- ohhh... chip chip is fine! like you said its a cute sound. Its just that we are making fun of it... because it sounds what... funny! :lol: You can call whatever you heart.. Yoogals can call me chip chip, no big deal to me. *evil grin* I will just be preparing my voodoo dolls so.. call me chip chip, huh! LOL! :rolleyes: Just kidding! IM CHIP CHIP! LMAO! *hugs back to you*

Queenie- Congrats on it! Before i joined theyoogals, ive done backreading and its fun to know the 'history' of yoohouse, eh.. the poeple before, taking yoo goodies.. And your going home!? Lets have a party when we get here, by the way your treat! LOL! What pervie thoughts? LOL! *puffy eyes* Chip chip is funny right? Imagine it saying in our languange.. chip chip.. LOL! Me a bird, its better.. anne remembered me when she heard the chicken this morning!

Twinnie- this is all your fault! How come i become a chicken in Thai! LOL! And your dale dale now? Hahahahaha! Btw, tom is your first day right? Goodluck to you.. and Hope you had fun! and dont be scared, im leaving the barista part to you, dont even know how to make my own coffee thats why i dont drink coffee.

Anne-Chip chip really cracks us up. Who will not? Its funny when Pinoys are saying chip chip.. :D Remember to add more cookies you owe me, thinking of me when you heard the tiktilaooookkk... Pssshhh.. give me more cookies!

kulet- its called BTSC, because they call Na Bori as barley Biscuit when she first entered the school. Star Candy is i think a snack they have in the series when you get a toy or soemthing... remember the chikadees before, when we get toys here at the Phil? Chickadees reminds me of chip chip.. LOL! And Na Bo ri said that when she told the story of Park Tae-in her class she couldnt mentioned his name, so he called him star candy. Well.. Whatever. Its based on my understandings.. dont know if its correct. :D

nana- whats with the footsie pics? LOL! Miss you in here! :lol:

iluvyoo2- thanks as usual for the goodies! ;)

jinkzz- Glad to hear you had fun while you are here! Wow, lechon! Making me hungry... Anyways, welcome back at being active here.. Goodluck with the backpages. ;) Hows your health btw? Hope its good!

faye- been busy huh? See you later..

euchan- yoodrugstore? LOL! soundsgood. We really are business minded.. coffee shop now drugstore. LOL! Il be mixing the syrups that we will be selling.. LOL! *evil grin* But no worries, all the formulas are legal! :lol:

ellie-You had a yoodream again and forgot it?

*prepares cannon* il shot you for sure... LOL! How come you already have tons, and i havent had any one. Pssshhhh... So unfair! Must be you being a baby yoogal. :P Forget the hankie! You can have the fake and real one.. Its just a hankie, i have his shirt! LOL! And its not that we dont want to share yoo.. its fun tease yoogals, and we can only do that by 'eating' him one whole. :lol: And besides, dont wanna be an angel, chicken is more fun.. they both have feathers though. LOL!

Ok.. I guess we will be leaving in 30 minutes..

See yah later YOOGALS!

good evening YooGals- so many lovenotes i better do my replies now.....

(mendyoo aka neng)

friend FAYE's experience must be written and kept in a journal... even if you didn't achieve what you supposedly is thinking of should happen. even if it's an unlucky day for your collectible hunting... it's still to be remembered. just the thought that people in your place recognized YOO's acting... make me proud of YOO. CP didn't make it there for nothing...

Thanks neng! And in my mind- I already committed my allowance for another designer bag- to splurge on those collectibles instead :P ….. but i guess it's not meant to be. Yeah…. I felt like I was the producer of Coffee Prince beaming from ear to ear because of the very positive response from the viewers and that would later on become the redeeming factor for my disappointment. That was my 7th time to watch it and it was like I was watching it for the first time….

and you did have the chance of a lifetime to be GONG FAYE... even for just a day. lucky lucky you...

my friend- come to think of it; it was like a prize of sort – didn’t go home empty-handed at all…. i would look at it while driving while listening to him sing and i’m alright.

(aalhl aka my angel)

haha.. naughty you my Faye... speaking of names, I'm usually very confused with those first name and last name thingy... especially for those without English name. yeah.. there are many asian making a breakthrough in hollywood.. so hope that baby YOO will get his chance too..

gosh….that will be the day! Koreans I think read their names backwards like doing the roll call but I’m not Korean so it should be first name first - FAYE and then my married name GONG ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha….. in my dreams!

lol!! I'm imagining how my faye will react/look like if the cops are after her..
you bet! Now I remember when I got my first traffic ticket (and only) the cop would have just let me go but I think he got mad coz I didn’t pull over right away….. I kinda let him follow me one more block before I made a right and stopped…. My angel , he was panting breathing heavily in anger coz he felt I ignored him….. I told him I wasn’t sure it was me he was trying to pull over :lol::P

anyhow, nighty nyt to you my faye... don't forget to share your YOOdream if any..

I know it will just happen one time so I’m not thinking about it. Don’t worry I’ll share it with all of you

to be continued

(eganlyen)

its okay Faye, like what youve said the peoples reaction is good enough.

FAYE, sad to hear about your experience.. but at least CP was being recognized in the USA, and more Yoogals.. and all! And you got to be Gong for the day.. Hmmmm! Your funny, the organizer didnt even laugh you being a Gong?

there will always be a next time, faye.. at least you attended something like that there. we dont even have events like that here at the phil.

well- I’m over it now…. I just amuse myself with my badge ha ha ha ha…. Come to think of it- I might just go to korea and do my shopping there! Yen- they couldn’t care less if I’m a kong, a wong or a dong….. just sit infront of the terminal- enter your personal info and pay 20 USD and they print your badge. I could have put there PITT and it won’t matter to them as long as i pay :lol:

(mendyoo aka neng)

manly... uhuh...

up to now i haven't think of any singer whom i can liken YOO's voice... it's very distinctive... kinda low but he can belt it out if needed.

not necessarily the same but quality-wise…. Yeah he sure can belt it out that’s why I hope he quits smoking so he won’t ruin his voice….

yeah... i think confusion sets in coz of too many lovenotes as call it friend. m not complaining too hahaha

it'a a marketplace :lol::lol:

(tangtang)

so did you had a picture over the giant poster? At least you got a poster..

nope- just the poster itself which i put in my collage. i was in no mood to pose for a picture.

Hahahaha. Funny. Choi Faye!

Goodnight, faye! Have a yoodream

Oh it has to be Faye Choi coz i'm in America. Or maybe Faye Kong coz according to Wikipedia :

• Name: 공유 / Gong Yoo (Kong Yoo)

:lol::lol:

(movall)

FAYE, OMG, you're really good in replying, FAYE, how could you do that? Love your style, haha.

is it any different from the rest? thanks anyway val ..... :P

(queeninmy castle)

Faye- ...ohh poor you...but dont be sad as long as you showed them your support then thats all it matters.Plus you've got to be FAYE GONG for a day... hahaha that was neat.

ghosting again today? *busted* yup thats me again hehehe.

the booboo...that was just a typo mistake no big deal..see i've forgiven you already even if you didn't ask for it.hehehehe

the FAYE GONG badge more than made up for the disappointment- (i just realized!) .

to be continued

continuation

(queeninmycastle)

GOOD Morning/afternoon YOOGALS

*wave* to faye,kulet, babe sam and jinkz

Jinkz-GLad to see you're back safe and sound...YEy your artworks are back too...

YOOHOUSE will be much more colorfull *clap*clap*clap.

OMO...time to go to work...i'll do my replies later...

TAKE CARE YOOGALS...mwaaaaaaaaah

yes, queenie, my neighbor is back and so are her artworks! didn't she give us nice ones right away--- jetlag and all!

(orangechocolate aka OC)

fast reply version

Really miss yoooGals @ yoooHouse

backpaging .... and wave** double back to aalhl(angel), movall , queenie , mendyoo , faye ,vicente , eganlyen

and wuuu....my twinnie how many your nik names?? tangtang=kai=chicken= chick= chip chip ^^""

edit 1st++ and.... faye gong

:lol: OC- ssup with the dry emoticon hi hi hi hi hi hi..... miss you OC!

Yeppppp Asians girl .......now you as GY international co-ordination something right that !! btw im so sorry to hear your story. Don’t be sad Someday …dude ,I hope K-drama will big bang in US market. and of cause, GY will be a K-actor who every state of US well know him [hopefully]

here's hoping he'll get a shot at international recognition!

to be continued....

Guest mendyoo

Neng, did he fall for YOO then? :lol: Simple explanation.. Nobody can resist yoo! :P

definitely chip chip nyahahaha i have a friend who's already 66 yrs old... she said she wants to form a YOO fan club and she the president bwahahaha how's that for a YOOCHARM...

thanks neng.. I felt better the moment I stepped my foot in the house.. tongue.gif

when where outa here we feel all kinds of sickness... but once you're inside...POOF it's gone.

yep neng.. Im still not feeling well. AFter I'm done with the replies, the fever hit me again, so now I'm feeling very cold... huh.gif anymore hotness to spare? tongue.gif

wah.. looks like YOO charming voice just charmed her teacher. .. rolleyes.gif

happy with never ending replies, but tiring too especially when one is sick.. mellow.gif and yeah you better get readu your YOOtech by your side when you go to page 89.. wink.gif

i'm working on it angelie... the 'hotness' thing i mean hehehe

my friend's co teacher listened to YOO's 'i love you' 20 times... beat that hahaha

i haven't made a peek at page89... rewatching BTSC... chapter 2.

continuation

:rolleyes:

(copperkey_kulet)

YOOgals are superwoman. All in the sake of our beloved YOO.I'm working while posting here.Hope nobody catches me here in the office. Hehe!! Bad!

hey kulet..... just don't do anything that will jeopardize your job.... yoo wouldn't like it.......

you're a YOOpinay, am i right?

i was born and raised here in the us but i am still a pinay! :P

good morning to yoo, too!!!! ur hiding, huh?!

waves back to you!

i'm just waiting for time to pass by so i can go home. it's so good that today is not that toxic. hopefully for the days to come, too.

i envy all of yoo who can make those wonderful artworks. i hope i can do one someday.

keep them comin'!

:lol: kulet- even off work i do hide sometimes.

have you tried using PS? you can always ask our YooArtists here for assistance and i'm sure they will be more than happy to help you!

(bebe_sam)

FAYE... that was cute! GONG FAYE! haha GY had a wifey for a day and he didnt even know it!

i really got a kick out of that! :lol:

(euchan my chan)

ha ha we are definitely A cult member w/ SUBSTANCE

LONG LIVE THE CULT

Yes I’ll definitely do that Faye w/ bold capital letters in red colour using the biggest font

Faye my heart goes w/ yoo

So sad that that you’re disappointed

So I’ll forgive yoo for being Yoo for a day he he

sister.... i thought it'a a toss between YooGals/YooWives and YEH? am i not a YooGal? :lol::lol:

(movall)

FAYE GONG dear, ha ha, love your name. Cannot stop laughing at the way you "report" your story. LOL, why didnt you ask them for the CP poster? But I'm happy knowing that they show CP in US. Our YOO will be soon recogined there.

val, that poster is attached to the wall so i have to bring the whole thing or tear it down :lol:

Yes, that was nice seeing those white people enjoying CP.

to be continued

Guest mendyoo

hello my lovely YOOGALS...

goodness this house moves too fast like a bullet train...

unnie angel- *busted* i've come across with your addictions to OFD, BTSC, 20 years,school4 etc (or shuold i call it FEVER?).....bwahahaha your screen caps are worthy of praises...i loved reading all the talks about the VS girl scandal hahahaha the reaction from that scandal is almost the same as the recent one.

so they called you " the video queen huh?" still holds true even as we speak...but not just video queen anymore but more on "QUEEN OF YOOHOUSE" already.YOO'ers gals sounds funny but its nice to hear that even then, this house is filled with LOVE and FRIENDSHIP already...im just wonderin where are the other YOO'ers at? ( ailin,chigurl, love_jesus (the translator), and so on)...i know they are busy and all...but i do hope they'll get to visit the house once in a while.I salute all YOO pioneers for putting-up so much love... imagine it took you forever to reach the 100th post but still did not give-up..now look at the house...it even reached its 5OOth and soon its 1000th post waahhhh *clap*clap*clap. to You unnie Angel => i give credit the most... for running the HOUSE for more than a year now...your indefatigable dedication is UNPARALLELED.omo...im not trying to make you cry...me just extending my gratitude towards your hard works.hehehe

hullo..

queenie said it for me... HAIL TO THE PIONEERS OF YOOHOUSE!!!

neng- GOOD that its just YOOverload and not something else hehehe.

be well neng.i guess Tae-In will forever stay in my heart.

love YOO all. :D

i'm watching Tae In right now... my niece got hooked by YOO and CP... said she wants to watch other YOO dramas.

finale

(aalhl aka my angel)l

my faye... sneaking in from your office? better don't get caught by your boss yeah?

don't worry my angel.... i'm the boss..... joke......

(MissMellis)

Aaaw Faye. Too bad that you didn't get your hands on GYEH collectibles..

but you should still have taken the poster!

once of a life time kind of experience nyahaha

too big my dear! it won't even fit in my car.

And just because things didn't go as you wanted them too, we're gonna let it

pass that your name was Faye Gong xD

:lol::lol:

Yes i am! wah, it sure is fun to have one who's born the same month as you here

and even in the 80's ^_____^

i feel like i know you already....coming from a co-taurean....

Oh he doesn't scold you? wow, nice boss! Dang, i'm so afraid of mine that

i'm at work 20 mins before i start

let's just say i have earned my boss's respect and trust.... when i say i'm sneaking in here is more like a joke!

oh my - i love your dedication. i just hope your boss is taking note of that! increase....increase.... increase...... :lol:

(iluvyoo2)

Just a quick reply..

Some OHUI CF BTS pics (From YOO&I)

hi iluvyoo2... thanks for the pics.... grabbed one already..... thanks again!

(jinnkzzmec)

How's everybody here in the YooHouse? haven't had time to backthread

...hopefully i'll do it this weekend since i have about 50 pages to read.

C'ya all later...i think ill take a nap...haven't adjusted to the time

difference yet.

Hi neighbor Faye..yesss i'm back!!!

welcome back neighbor! you sure are back and those nice artworks can't be far behind!

(tangtang)

faye- been busy huh? See you later..

yeah..... busy with my lovenotes :lol:

hello my friend neng...... muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *waves* at syMplicitY, Melitus, nophankh, alliewang, ryklle, lipstikstain, queeninmycastle, pohdoh, schoolgirl

where's my angel and vicente?

hello everybody!

here is the (ASIAN NEXT TOP MODEL) THEME FOR ROUND 5: LICK IT!

meaning HE IS GIVING US THE TONGUE!!!. eighter right or left, frontways or sideways.

and becoz were "still" cant join this round and cannot post this theme & pic in our own thread... i decided to share it here,

this is supposed to be our entry

snapshot20071114142734-48huv9nhn.jpg

any of YOO has YOO lick it good pic? wanna share?????