Good evening YooGals...9.30pm my place. :) Sorry for not being around that much today.. Feeling a bit tired and went to sleep instead.. :P

did you have a good rest angelie?

so you've been infected w/ my and other Yoogals laziness? :D

hope you're not sick

been sneaking around the clubhouse

take care

my faye. it's good to hear that you had overcome your "illness". looks like all the YOOspirin and YOOhugs works for you too.. :D looking forward to your lovenotes... have a wonderful weekend. :)

oh our dearest Faye got sick?

my dear hope you get well

euchan.. yay!! you are back.. :)

ha.ha... that girl.. I don't know her name, but I know she's a model.. she was in a demisoda drink CF with baby YOO as well in 2005... my kids? haha.. i don't think YOOspirin are working on them yet.. but they are getting better, thank you... but I don't think they will make it to their graduation performance though.. :( oh well, there is always next year.. :Das for GY's other works, if you have clubbox access, you can download most of his movies and dramas. School 4 download links on the first page should still be working too. and Screen, I've just reuploaded some of the eppi.. will send it for update to the first page soon. Mr. Gams? yes.. that is one of his favourite among his own work.. I think the translated article the other day was mentioning about it too.

yes i'm back

oh sorry to hear that they can't make it to their grad performance

don't have clubbox access,too bad

tangtang - yeah soompi is co-operating well today

sometimes too much ranting can give good results :D

Guest mendyoo

i can only do this kind of replies for now...

aalhl- i think we're the same of what we feel and see in YOO... sisters through and through. and you're right... find goldmines up to page90. my eyes are like popping out hahaha.

FAYE- feeling well now friend? you haven't posts a long one since yesterday... so i think you're still a little bit under the weather. or is it's soompi's fault?

vicente- you really want to know more about YOO huh... aren't we all? but i miss your wallies...

queenie- who knows ... he's with us here but we just don't know. good to hear that you're feeling well.

kai- uh oh... kai is starting her PS work... where's OC's? congrats sis... nice colors.

kulet- he's what makes us going... imagine posting after a hard days work. but as we have said... we're not complaining... in fact we just love it.

luckyvhang- welcome back... long time no post huh.

nana- i just love those before and after hahaha... now i can sleep soundly :lol:

yoobee- been away that long doesn't matter... just as long as you have YOO in your heart. we're all here to support him no matter what.

Ellie-- you can keep the hankie for now... we'll be waiting for our turn too. YOOsangels??? that's new...

texashot- - as long as there's YOO... we'll flood this house with artworks... wallies...gifs... and what may you have.

Guest mendyoo

bebesam- do drop by whenever you wish...our house is everybodys house... and that's YOOHOUSE!

yen- my lovely girl yen and what do you feel about that silhouette pic? naughty or nice? ;)

lezli-- hi there... for my part... you can use my artwork anytime.i love the song you put in the MV... it's melody made it so touching... really. i was kinda listening to it's lyrics intenly... fit to a T. thanks...

movall- it's hard to explain PS... wish we're neighbors hahaha it's really nice to lay our head on his broad shoulder. i can feel his sincerity in that picture... it's hard to put it into words... you just can feel it.

euchan-- miss you girl... still having trouble with your net con? hope it will be fixed soon.

min-montel- like you... TV lost it's appeal for me too. YOO keeps me glued in my pc hahaha if not... watching his movies and series. it's all YOO YOO YOO.... again, i'm not complaining.

caly- we're still all addicted to CP... that's why i keep on comparing the leads to YOO... poor them. is it that cold in Israel?

OC- your twinnie posted her artwork... it's your turn now hahaha i'm not pressuring you hehehe waves at you too dear.

AngelsKiss- hello and welcome to YOOHOUSE! enjoy...

iluvyoo2- our everdearest loving santa... no goodies for today? anyways... thank you for evrything.

PACH- still busy? we miss you here and over there...

Guest min_montel

2nd laps... :D

:lol::lol: aside from that we dont understand korean we have to stayed up to early morning for translation and the buffering thing..gee i missed those times hope baby Yoo can make another series that will makes as gaga again.

Yeah..me too..missed those days!!

same with me Lily it lead me error. :(

Soo sorry...hopefully this one works..personalised stamps

I guess most of us were biting nails....

Hahaha...YooGals famous trademark!!... :P

good morning YooGals! just sneaking in here to tell you i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc131/F...et/missu004.gif

i'll try to be back soon! just so busyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Faye luv, I miss you too...

CP BTS - Yoo seem injured on his ankle.. :mellow:

Aww, look at Eun Chan....always by his side!!!!

iluvyoo2, those dl links gave me an error message.....:(

Guest min_montel

3rd laps...

Soompi put me on IPS error again...if this often happen, till when I finish with back reading the rest of the pages???? Now I am at 553...cannot open 552.. :angry: I am in the midst of reading Ellies post when Soompi going wacko again.

For my dear Ellies, take care of yourself kay...wow! you're still very young...other YooGals, please behave OK. We have kid here!! :P

Hmmm... OHui posters.. lucky fan.

Yeah...really, really, really lucky. I wish I have those...:blink: I will laminate it, frame it and hang it in my room...I mean office room..hehehe

so it seems...BABY YOO is really uberly HOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT...KSA cannot take it any longer she have to shout cut or else...bwahahaha naughty me...dont wanna say it out LOAD we have BABYs here hahaha...woooooooow if that kind of scene be included in CP...i would go GAGA GOGO hahaha.*throw buckets of water* at myself for the hotness.

Queenie, if they have that scene in CP....can't imagine what going to happen to YooGals...may be some lost their fingers and chocking with their nails, may be some drown themself because cannot stand the hotness or may be many of us having problem with our jaws because our mouth wide open for soo long....hehehe :P

I used to love BYJ also, but only for a short time. I just love him in winter sonata, he is kinda cute and all... but his personality is plain, thats why i got bored. Unlike YOO.. which is like 'you'll never know what youll gonna get'. Everytime there is a character he will be playing, it will be always to look forward.. cause OMO! new role. BYJ's roles in the drama are almost the same. And besides YOO is just Smexy! Hehehe! So biased.

Tangtang, imagined BYJ replacing Baby Yoo in S-Diary..no..no, it's not gonna works.. :P

oh wow! you brain is certainly filled with great ideas isn't it tangtang? a YOOCPR? hmmm.. I think we need to have a strategy to grab the cannon from you without ending with a YOOCPR.. :lol:Lily unnie, Anne, pach and Tika.. any ideas how we can do that?

LOL! Unniest Lily will be helping too? OMO, im so dead! Btw, if was hit by the cannon, i will be getting a YOOCPR? Not bad... Unnies, when are you planning to get the cannon? Me is just waiting. :lol:

No need call Baby Yoo for CPR, I will bring along my bicycle pump... :D

bebesam- do drop by whenever you wish...our house is everybodys house... and that's YOOHOUSE!

im here practically everytime im online... my own little way of stalking GY i guess haha! ;)

hi bebe sam...welcome backaren't you glad nana edited that pic?...now you can drool on BABY YOO without any distractions :lol::lol:

now when you watch OFD...dont mind the girl or the overly dramatic scenes, just concentrate on Seo Gun and you will feel good in the end.

sure am glad! :lol: i watched another 2 episodes of OFD and was skipping scenes that didnt have GY in them! i dont care anymore if i get the whole story or not! :lol: this didnt happen to me in BTSC & CP... i finished CP in like 2 days but this one seems to be taking me forever! haha!

hello bebe sam. welcome back to posting mode again.. ;)

regarding OFD, I think it's supposed to be dramatic.. it's a melodrama afterall.. :) that dude.. haha.. he's freaky but I think he did a good job with his character...

haha yes he must be pretty good coz his character is supposed to be annoying and he did get me annoyed! :lol:

just wanna share this with you guys... a little thank you for everyone's generosity. :D

yoo1copy.jpg

Guest min_montel

4th laps....

who else wanna join the club? I think this club will be prone to LB strikes though.. so YooGals better beware.. :P

Me!..me!..me!..**raise my hand** This club should granted with immunity, no LB strikes towards certified member....hehe :P

Good Evening my dear YooGals.... Good news!! our dear silent YooGal ariesw has helped us to translate the article that iluvyoo2 has posted earlier.. however, she can give me the first part only for now and will be working on part 2 later on...

Angelie and Ariesw, thank you for the translation...

Gong Yoo is a big boy, he is also a man, GY is these two but then he’s also not these two ….. no one knows who he really is as there is no correct way to classify him.

He is very versatiles. He can play whatever roles and his age is definitely not an accuse.

We wanted to understand how he felt about being in love for one season, through tears and laughter for a long time with his fellow actor Yeun Eun Hye and his appraisal of her. “She is extremely good ! An outstanding actor, although I previously had a little prejudice against her thinking she was one of those young fast rising singers who became popular too fast but she is actually a rich and natural actor. There are actors who only care about finishing their own job, and there are actors who willingly think for and help their partners and EH is the latter type of actor.”

Last time he mentioning KSA and GHJ name but after CP, GY sure named YEH as one of best actress that he ever work with.. ;)

It is a bit cold tonight...makes me sleepy...aghhhh

Guest min_montel

5th laps...

*waves atajima888, min_montel, eganlyen, marieann, kape, HappySY*

Unniest Lily!!! im seeing you!

Hi! Tangtang, I also saw you but before I can write anything about it, soompi go crazy...for the rest of the day!! :fury: Wow..this time you can spell montel correctly!! ;)

hello there Lily unnie... you are sick? good thing that your hubby insist that you get your rest! You feeling better today? Well, enjoy your backreading.. :)

Angelie, I always in backreading mode. :lol: ..after that night I feel much better but now I am having sore throat. I blamed it to the iced latte that I have during lunch time yesteday afternoon and this cold weather, also contribute too...

I should be having a YOO free mind before sleep nowadays, coz after dropping by here, I went off to watch HJN...

How is HJN? Is it good?

ariesw surprised me with her translation.. :) last evening, I had thought of asking her, but when I log in to yoohouse, tada! a PM from her.. he.he.. :D so YooGals should give her a big hug also.. :)

Thanks Ariesw...**hugs for you**

The GY of today has changed direction, moving forward crushing his past and go against his own world. Like walking on the cloud, doing what he pleases, a romantic youth aspiring to become a true “artistic soul” as he did from the beginning. If one must certainly give a definition, GY is able to freely and comfortably face the influence of the outside world so that he appears mysterious. From a boy to a man and from a man to a big boy again he naturally transforms his own image. GY continuously molds his own unique standard. What is his next step? This kind of experience is like the birth of an artist as he unceasingly tries new ways of drawing on an empty canvas arousing interest from everyone everywhere, and moreover has creativity. No matter how long the wait, everyone will happily wait for the answer ….

This article really discribed Baby Yoo. Here we always waiting for Baby Yoo suprised and it have been part of our life. No matter what project he will involved in, we believed that he will gave us his best and no matter how long the wait, we always here by his side!!!

Ahh...soo sleepy. I am better lay down now...

See YooGals again later. I still have 4 pages to go...

Bye bye YooGals...muahhh!

GOOD AFTERNOON YOOGALS MY LOVES....

i better start my lovenotes ....

(copperkey_kulet)

YOOhouse is where our heart is!

Need I say more?

(luckyvhang)

hello to everyone! its been awhile. I couldn't get into the thread for some reason. Soompi was fixing something. I have sooooo many pages to backthread to. will have to do that and catch up with you guys later.

When will GY be entering the army? I can't remember. sorry.

I don’t know about you guys but lately- what I do is log on soompi.com- browse a little say perhaps click on people, click on fan clubs and then I'd click on soompi forums and I’m in. Before, lazy me would always bookmark the last page of the YooHouse thread so I’m right there pronto and if in case the pages are moving so fast – I may have to catch up on a page or two only instead of going through so many stages- like k-drama then gy thread. Maybe that will help.

No one- I think knows for sure the exact date of his departure for his MS….

(nanamienzo)

hello to all! missed this thread! i cant log in since yesterday,

is something wrong with soompi? even clubhouse i cant access too!

whenever i try soompi always gives me this....

just wanna share this Before

http://img105.mytextgraphics.com/photolava...7-48g114q3p.jpg

and After

http://img106.mytextgraphics.com/photolava...d-48fnc1vmr.jpg

and here's another b4 & after

http://img107.mytextgraphics.com/photolava...y-48g1e3m69.jpg

http://img106.mytextgraphics.com/photolava...1-48fncgmuw.jpg

OMG nana, I so want to erase the image and the person herself from this planet ha ha ha ha ha….. you know- aside from YEH; it’s only the YooGals or YooWives or nobody at all …..but in fairness….. cool images…. Not true anyway - that WHIH thingy.... ha ha ha ha ha ha

I’m posting my advice to kulet here just in case…

I don’t know about you guys but lately- what I do is log on soompi.com- browse a little say perhaps click on people, click on fan clubs and then I click on soompi forums and I’m in. before, lazy me would always bookmark the last page of the YooHouse thread so I’m right there pronto and if in case the pages are moving so fast – I may have to catch up on a page or two only instead of going through so many stages- like k-drama then gy thread. Maybe that will help.

to be continued....

Good morning dearest YooGals...

tangtang.. that is surely one of the long replies around you have there.. trying to beat queenie's record? ;) so you had a busy week? wah! You being Na Bori.. that would be fun to watch.. haha!! happy tree friends? only my hubby is watching I only took a glimse when he showed it to me. Looks like your TV stations are almost similar to ours here.. 45 minutes of show plus tonneds of commercials. but they don't aire for 5-6 months.. for a 17 eppi drama, it will still end in like 1.5 months or so.

pach- nice to see you again... and oohhhh those pictures have my drool marks if its from the other side! :lol: Buzz buzz? :P Sorry angel, i just got carried away.. is being carried away excused from your LB?
for you tangtang, you can't get away with that excuse... lol!!!

And i havent seen OFD too, though i wanted to watch it very much im afraid of the plot. Maybe il watch it soon...
don't be afraid, you will find the beauty in the plot as long as YOO is in it.. ;) *hint hint* I love the childhood memories.. For me that's the beauty.. ;) Anyhow, have a great time drooling over Tae In.. :D

euchan, yes.. I had a good rest, thank you.. :) You are right, I seem to have been infected by the "lazy and sleepy virus" YooGals had.. haha... I'm not sick yet... still fighting not to.. :P feel free to sneak around at the cluhouse, but there's not so much update there.. the site is still very very slow.. and things I want to add, well that function just kapoofed somewhere and cannot be seen.. :blink: for clubbox, maybeyou can try reading the tutorial found on the forum here?

aalhl- i think we're the same of what we feel and see in YOO... sisters through and through. and you're right... find goldmines up to page90. my eyes are like popping out hahaha.
yes neng, sisters through and through.. :) ahhh.. You finally found those goldmines... Congrats and enjoy!! :D And thank you for that smoking hot GY again.. :)

Hello,yoo gays I made a mv of yoo&hye who is interested in it can go to see & have fun~~ http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/GGm59b-YMwA/

AND who knows when our yoo oba go to the army ??

thank you for the lovely MV cacaqiaqia. Good job! I see pach's Nancy YOO's analysis diagram too.. lol!! nope we don't know when baby Yoo going to army.

Lily unnie...

Yeah...really, really, really lucky. I wish I have those...:blink: I will laminate it, frame it and hang it in my room...I mean office room..hehehe
lol!! you are trying to turn your office room into a YOOplayground huh? What would your visitors/clients think? :o haha... A bicycle pump for tangtang instead of YOOCpr? sounds good!! LOL!! Let's hear what counter attack she has now.. :P

Me!..me!..me!..**raise my hand** This club should granted with immunity, no LB strikes towards certified member....hehe :P
haha! you think the club can get away without LB strikes? YooGals might be abusing the privilege you know.. :P

So you got hit by the "sleepy virus" too, unnie? You are getting sorethroat now? get strepsils!! haha... seems like the weather in our country is also a bit crazy now huh? here in Kuching it's bright and sunny in the morning, and afternoon till evening, heavy shower with thunderstorm! HJN? getting better... but still a bit draggy for me.. I getting to like Ha Ji Won now.. :) and that annoying girl/sister in Love In Heaven is also a bit annoying in HJN.

yes unnie, we will always be here waiting for lovely surprises from baby YOO. He will surely give us his best in whatever projects he has on hand... there is always excitement waiting for his next project/surprise... :rolleyes:

thanks for the beautiful piece of art, bebe sam.. keep them coming, okie?

my faye.. you still ghosting there? :P and you have a "promotional banner" for the house. and I see you movall.. *wave* to my lovely YooGals.. :)

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjau9.gifpcpdownloadphpfhandlet0oa5.th.jpg

*** Credit: daum GY and CP ***

viewimageuv2.gifviewimagecd2.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

(yoobee)

Hello everyone

Jie(aalhl),Tika,chigurl,iluvyoo2,pachlex,nhetski,xblaaah,Faye,Queenie,tuesdhei,s

mgirl,jinhzz,calypso78,nanamienzo,

orangchocolate,tangtang,mendyoo,eganlyen and those who I misses out the name..... (so sorry can't recall all names)

Thanks for all the goodies

Feeling so bad that I didn't login for so long time and I misses everyone here...

Misses babyYoo too of course...but my work in office killing my time as I had been working and working I was just like

BabyYoo busy with work and no time to rest....

As I really Thanks everyone here to giving support of Gong Yoo(babyYoo) .

Even when I not here in my heart I will be with everyone here to support babyYoo.

Love you all and BabyYoo ....

Take care and whenever I free I will drop by anytime....

Fighting!!!

No problem yoobee…. We all gotta do what we have to do! Bottom line is- we still find a way “ to be home “ no matter what! We do miss you girl and always remember – we and the house are just here… love yoo too!

(queeinmycastle)

*wave* to all YOOGALS

Yoobee, nana...see you online...how are you both?

Yoobee..we missed you heaps...glad to see you back.

gotta post this before running off to do some errand...

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/qu...e/artwork57.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/qu...e/artwork58.jpg

Queenie…. Always in a rush to do errands but never forget to leave some goodies before leaving…. Atta girl!

(MissMellis)

Hello girls...

here's my lovenotes to everyone.. finally..

soompi was being a pain in the butt yesterday.. i was just abt to

post my replies and poof.. it was all gone

It's okay faye. at least we can talk this way..

soompi is giving me a hard time too.. i was finished with my replies yesterday and was just abt to

post them.. and poof.. it was all gone

i have never cursed at my comp my whole life! gaaah.

Hehe, thanks *hugs back*

And i love the way your counting down to christmas!

Thanks Ellie- How bout’ trying what I do now and it’s foolproofed…. I always gain access so far! Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh…. Can do that now coz’ I’m not coughing anymore!

(AngelKiss)

^^ i love gong yoo! especially in "She's on Duty"!

im kinda behind on the news but does he have a gf?

The Angel of the House has spoken…. He doesn’t have a gf right now but we can all consider ourselves his girlfriends at the moment…..

(Texashot)

Thanks everyone here for all the goodies esp. OC and aalhl for the pictures. Continue to flood us with news and goodies of BABYOO. Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend.

What we have …. We share…. That’s the YooHouse mantra! Have a great weekend yourself!

(eucha my chan)

GOOD EVENING YOOGALS

just lurking around been busy lately

sorry for not replying to the previous post

i get tired of re-typing and re-quoting bec of

all the ips driver error and maintenance chu chu here in soompi

my replies are all gone

Faye hoping to see more of your artwork

and ofcourse all those juicy pics of GYEH

Just come home whenever…. and i'll keep doing those little fan arts for the love of Yoo and the cult ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! :lol:

YOOBANNER4.jpg

MY ANGEL.... IT'S JUST YOO AND ME...... i'm doing my lovenotes now...... miss yoo!

Hallo dear FAYE19, are you at home? I saw your post and one Anonymous user :rolleyes: . It seems that we are at the same timezone, kkk.

:rolleyes:

eganlyen, may I also call you Yen, oh it's a beautiful name in Vietnamese :)

from euchan

well just finish watching spygirl

wonder where I can watch all the other GY series and movies

I've seen S-diary,Shes on Duty,OFD,My Tutor Friend,BTSC and CP of course

I would really like to see Mr Gams Victory

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's the one GY really likes amongst his work

My Chan, I also remember Mr Gams Victory is the one GY likes most, rite?

So after my crush on CP and GY, I've searched for all of GY series and movies, high fever. Finished S-diary, Spy Girl, She's on Duty, BTSC, OFD in around 2 weeks, ha ha. Saving My Tutor Friend and the others coz I'm still searching. Yes, Mr Gams Victory would be perfect for my next dream, wonder where we can find?

QUOTEAngelie, because of CP, I also lost interest in watching TV...Before, the TV is mine!!! Now, right after I put my kids in bed...I switch on my laptop. It is Korean time... :rolleyes: Now my husband can have tv on his own. I have Snow Queen and Spring Waltz in my HD, but I still not watching it. After Snow Queen end, 8TV will replaced it with The Vineyard Man. Even YEH in it, I still cant make myself watch may be because she not with GY. We are really crazy and still cannot withdraw from CP and GYEH!

same here cannot withdraw myself from cp

been watching GY's other series and movies but after that

I'll end up re-watching cp

Queenie and Faye I think we have a fellow GYEH addict here

Same symptoms here, take me nearly 2 months over CP to watch his other works. And now I don't want to watch any Kdrama without GY. Stop TV, every time starting my internet, I end up in Soompi or youtube watching his videos, kkkk.

My euchan, are you from UK? The weather is really bad in Europe this weekend, rite? Pls be patient with Soompi, me too, just lurking around our house and reply when we have time. Waiting for yoo. Hugs :)

yup,are you by any chance?

Yes the weather is pretty bad in here nowadays

So unpredictable

Nope, I'm not, but from the other land in Europe. Raining all the day today, the best way to enjoy our weekend is a cup of coffee and watching CP, my dear. Hugs and kisses.

*waves* to kisses, kisses, hugs to FAYE19 (it's you, luve), Ellie unnie, mad_scientist (I've seen you several times, dear), joiijunjy, and del32.

Hallo dear FAYE19, are you at home? I saw your post and one Anonymous user :rolleyes: . It seems that we are at the same timezone, kkk.

Post this first, and edit later :rolleyes:

:lol:movall- hello there!..... yup that's me.... am also doing my lovenotes.... i'm here in los angeles, ca. where are you?

continuation

(bebe sam)

hey guys sorry i havent been posting... just a regular lurker!

thanks to everyone who have been sharing drool worthy goodies!

God bless YOO!

im kinda jealous of that holding hands pic! wish i was her! dream on, yeah i know! but didnt they say When you dream, dream big?? rotfl

im currently watching OFD, im on episode 10... is it just me or it is really supposed to be THAT overly dramatic?? the female lead's always crying.. and that dude who stabbed GY, annoying face & acting! *peace to anyone here who likes him!*

hello bebe_sam… don’t worry; that girl in green is now history…. I already disposed her off- to another planet…..

(aalhl aka my angel)

yeah.. I hope baby YOO will have a chance to have his own concert one day too.. we are already biting nails listening to him sing in those variety shows and special events, if he has his own concert, I think we would be pulling our hair off!! haha.. like you I love his performance in hanryu too.. I love that manly voice of his... just like cantata..

my angel it would give us hope if we will know for sure if there’s ever a move for him to at least record an album and after that- a concert doesn’t look to far-fetched right? You bet – his voice made me appreciate Korean love songs.

as for christmas project, can any YOOpinays contact tuesdhei and check with her what's the status of the christmas project? She didn't give us an update the other day when she drop by... Now, we are here like "hanging" not sure to continue with her project or do a new one.

My angel- can you please enlighten me about this Xmas project?

(Min_montel)

Angelie, because of CP, I also lost interest in watching TV...Before, the TV is mine!!! Now, right after I put my kids in bed...I switch on my laptop. It is Korean time... Now my husband can have tv on his own. I have Snow Queen and Spring Waltz in my HD, but I still not watching it. After Snow Queen end, 8TV will replaced it with The Vineyard Man. Even YEH in it, I still cant make myself watch may be because she not with GY. We are really crazy and still cannot withdraw from CP and GYEH!

OMG Lily… can I call you that too? Welcome to the club! I can’t bring myself to watch their individual projects yet! We are really crazy and still cannot withdraw from CP and GYEH! (and that’s quoting you)!

to be continued

*waves* at mad_scientist, HappyGirl, aalhl, movall

my faye. I don't think we can hope for him to release an album now.. so we will put that hope forward to 2 years later... it's never too late for him to do so, right? we will always be here waiting... ;) Actually, GY made me open up to Korean songs too.. and I found that there are many good Korean singers out there... but the one and only person I'm going gaga over is baby YOO still.. he.he..

xmas project? my memory is not very good nowadays.. and I don't think I'm in the best position to update on that... but this is my understanding of it.. YooGals correct me if I'm wrong. well, after our send off project, tuesdhei proposed to have an e-magazine or some sort for baby Yoo for like very quarterly, putting in stuffs from us, quoting news/articles and other things that is of his interest.. but some of us do think that having a project every 3 months is too frequent and that it might defeats it's purpose, so we kinda stick on projects for special occasions only.. so since christmas is around the corner, tuesdhei leads the project with her idea. I believe she started something already, just that we don't really have any idea what she did for it.. so hopefully she will be here to enlighten us again.. :)

Ki Jin of Flying Saucer... No Young of She's on Duty...

viewimagecv3.gifviewimageeu9.gif

My Seo Gun.. oppss.. sorry angela.. lol!!

viewimagexx6.gifviewimagetd6.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

I'm starting to dig out my backup collections now to fill my YT again.. and since OFD is my very FIRST COLELCTION of baby YOO, so that will be my start.. :) So here are a couple clips of it... As we go along, if there are any clips that YooGals want, please feel free to let me know and provide a link to which clip you are looking for.

OFD Preview

Fan Made Gun-Hanuel MV

Fan Made Gong Yoo MV

continuation....

yes my angel.... still ghosting till i'm done with my lovenotes!

(movall)

Quennie unnie, Angel unnie, FAYE19 and all yoo gals, get well soon.

Thank you my dear- I feel much better now!

(lezli)

Hi all! Thanks for liking the MV, credit go to all who have posted such wonderful pictures.

I'm just learning to do some artsy stuff... anyway, I'd like to know what program can I use to make the .gif stuff?

I'm in the process of making my second MV.... My love to all YOO Gals!!!

And our love back to you! How about checking this out?

http://members.aol.com/royalef/gifanim.htm

YOO Gals, I 'd like to ask yoor permission if I could use some of yoor artworks for my MV...pretty please? Thank yoo, I'll be waiting for yoor replies....Mwahz!!!!

I believe our gorgeous YooGals wouldn’t mind if you grab whatever you can use for your second mv- just don’t forget to give credit where it is due ok? Good luck!

(eganlyen)

same here*singing* i love coffee,i love tea..a cup, a cup, a cup!

Faye,Yes you can call me Yen/Anne.

Good evening to all Yoogals & Yoobies!

Esp. to my lovely gals Angel,kai,Queeny,Pach,Faye,Neng,Jinkzz,Yoobee,Lyn,Euchan,Miss Mellis,lily & Beth

Hello Yen…I came to love that Java Jive- and even the original version. …. Sigh…… CP never fails to elicit a smile and yes….. a sigh from me….. sigh again…..

(euchan my chan)

same here cannot withdraw myself from cp

been watching GY’s other series and movies but after that

I’ll end up re-watching cp

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh sounds fa-mee-lee…..

Queenie and Faye I think we have a fellow GYEH addict here

it’s called a cult now….GY-YEH CULT

Faye has a great influence on you sneaking here as a ghost huh

Oh I think we should really build that one after the completion of our Yoomansion/palace

My chan- it’s not deliberate all the time! :lol:

to be continued

Guest calypso78

Good night Yoogals! Before I go to sleep I wanted to share these with you...are these pics new? because I have not seen them before.

535098ca93c1598dc9176800.jpg

7f6ba618fe212a0c35fa4101.jpg

e417dc099cd96289d1581b06.jpg

Credit as printed.

eh2771.jpg

Credit:yooneunhye.org

Morning Aalhl unnie, you wake up so early?

Good evening YooGals...9.30pm my place. :) Sorry for not being around that much today.. Feeling a bit tired and went to sleep instead.. :P

my faye. it's good to hear that you had overcome your "illness". looks like all the YOOspirin and YOOhugs works for you too.. :D looking forward to your lovenotes... have a wonderful weekend. :)

movall..

haha.. so you gave me that "sleepy virus.. :P wah.. snow.. how nice.. I've never seen and touch snow before.. if there is a way to send it here.. :rolleyes: well, baby Yoo does have a role during winter season that is School 4. :) ok, maybe not so much of white snow background, but it was still winter.. he.he..

Unnie and FAYE, pls do not scold me for spreading sleepy virus, I guess we are all immune with that when coming to YooHouse, look how long our posts now, he he.

Unnie, I wish I can send yoo a snowYOOman, perfect for christmas :rolleyes: School 4, I will start it soon. And Screen, thank you unnie for posting the link.

oh.. that OFD song, I just search and listen to it.. the first scene that came to my mind was when he was making himself drunk at the bridge wearing all black.. :w00t: anyway, it's not the one he sang in fans meet... there is another song from the OST that I like which he sang at his fans meet.. the title is 사랑해...­사랑할 수 없을만 (sarang hae... sarang hal soo uhb seul man keum) by Jung Jae Wook... there's a tinge of sadness in that song too...

I'm replying in OFD OST background, love it love it.

did your friend laugh back at you for going gaga over our smexy man? :D

Yup, she laughed back at me but after watching CP, she called me excitedly every scene of hottie GY. She especially likes the smexy dancing image of HK, shouted at me at midnight, haha.

movall, that piano performance in S-diary was a was very moving scene... KSA did a good job expressing her sorrow and loneliness playing that song... and I have always admire people who can play piano or other musical instrument... I got excited too when I see baby YOO plays piano in School 4 and BTSC.. but then again, it doesn't seem like he's playing it, especially BTSC.. but he might be playing in some of the scene in School 4 though.

Thank you for all the love, hugs and kisses movall... I'm not that busy with children while they are at school, but starting next week, I'll be having lots of headache since school holidays have started. :wacko: but I will still be here because this is the place where I can relieve my stress. yes.. I can play the piano, but I cannot just play like KSA.. I still need my books.. ha.ha.. now it's even worst, because I have not play for years already, so everything is rusty.

:rolleyes: I love Tae-In in piano playing scene, he's so charming and mysterious there. I always love the romantic scene of a warm heart man playing piano and singing for his woman, so sweet. Our baby YOO simply made it perfectly. So unnie, you must have such sweet moments with your family, how lovely. All the best for you, unnie.