Guest queeninmycastle

Good morning YooGals.. looks like the whole of Soompi went down for maintenance again huh? Even the clubhouse is not accessible.

queenie, thanks for that Tae In art.. that is one of the sweet scene I love.. :rolleyes: and thank you also for our 3 baby YOO's character.. can you do one with Tae Young too? :P

unnie angel no luck in finding Tae Youngs pictures...can you post some so i could do PS?hehehe

soompi was out the whole afternoon i guess...hope its gonna be better soon.

hey guys sorry i havent been posting... just a regular lurker! :lol:

thanks to everyone who have been sharing drool worthy goodies!God bless YOO! :P

im kinda jealous of that holding hands pic! wish i was her! dream on, yeah i know! but didnt they say When you dream, dream big?? rotfl

im currently watching OFD, im on episode 10... is it just me or it is really supposed to be THAT overly dramatic?? the female lead's always crying.. and that dude who stabbed GY, annoying face & acting! *peace to anyone here who likes him!* :lol:

hi bebe sam...welcome backaren't you glad nana edited that pic?...now you can drool on BABY YOO without any distractions :lol::lol:

now when you watch OFD...dont mind the girl or the overly dramatic scenes, just concentrate on Seo Gun and you will feel good in the end.

Guest queeninmycastle

I am starting my backreadings :sweatingbullets: ... and posting too..

Hi Angel...I see you!! Only 3 of us in this house..may be others still sleeping..

We suddently turn into a weird person when talking about baby Yoo....our love turn into addiction, our craziness turn into insanity and weirdness...next..Yoo Insane Centre!!! and the enrollment only open for Certified Yoo Fans... :P

This have been part of YooGals Life... ;) like we hate Monday, but still have to face it every week... :P

Tangtang, it is yummy and it much depend on the sambal...everybody can make nasi lemak but not every nasi lemak come with yummy sambal...and cannot have it everyday, you will put on weight easily... ;)

unnie...unnie...unnie bwahahaha

we missed you.

how are you?

still busy at work?

im here but as a ghost.hehehe

so when are we building the "YOO Insane Centre"? hahaha should the QUEEN of YOOHouse be the first one on the list?hehehe just kidding angel unnie.

YAY! YOOGALS has turned into a weird, addict, lunatic,unsound, crazy, erratic, violent ( as of kai's behavior), obsessed, possessed... GALS and wives already...and its all bcoz of BABY YOO?...YUP JUST BCOZ OF BABY YOO...bwahahaha then we need that centre then.

Guest MissMellis

my baby ellie glad that you are doin some replies today...not bein lazy huh?wow you even started your christmas gift for BABY YOO...now that was quick.i dunno know yet what to make...hmmmm me needs to have some inspiration here.yup i feel much much better now...thank you...good to hear that you call the doctor and set for an appointment...im at ease already.we should take good care of ourselves coz BABY YOO dont want us to get sick...hope he is well as we speak also. :)

hahaha. i'm busted.. nope.. not feeling lazy today.. i gave up yesterday when my post

just disappeared :angry:<_<:mellow: the same thing almost happened today but luckily i had copied

everything :P:D

Yeah i have.. but i'm starting to have second thoughts already.. i was thinking of doing

something like i did last time since i suck at everything else.. but i dunno.. maybe a poem +

card thingie? gah. i need inspiration too ;___;

Ah i'm glad to hear that you're doing better today. Yes, called her.. so we'll see what she has to say..

prolly gonna prescribe me something for the chest pain like last time. oh well.. let's just wait and see hehehe.

You're right.. all yoogals must be extra careful not to get sick from now on. and i too

hope that he's well as we speak now ^^

omg... i miss him :tears:

yeah.. I hope baby YOO will have a chance to have his own concert one day too.. we are already biting nails listening to him sing in those variety shows and special events, if he has his own concert, I think we would be pulling our hair off!! haha.. like you I love his performance in hanryu too.. I love that manly voice of his... just like cantata.. :wub:

ha.ha.. same here.. I still watch TV, but less now. I can give TV up as long as I grab hold of the computer.. he.he.. so Snow Queen will be ending soon? wah.. Vineyard Man. hmm.. come to think of it, I think if I were to watch any of YEH's drama, it will feel like lacking something.. lacking baby YOO. haha!!! I can still watch her drama or anyone elses drama, but the feeling is now different... I don't neccessary have to see YEH in GY's work because all I ever want to see is GY, but I need to see GY in YEH's work.. without him, it's not the same. make sense?

if he ever decides to have a concert or record a CD.. i'll totally go to the concert and buy the CD..

cause i know it will be worth the money :D ah how i wish he could record a CD soon!

i'm hardly watching tv anymore.. the only two series i'm following is Prison Break and Heroes.. i used

to watch Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy.. the CSI series.. Criminal Minds..

but not anymore.. i think i'm TOO addictive to my comp :crazy::blink:

-//-

Going to sleep now girls.. you don't even wanna know what time it is.. have to

wake up early too cause i have to prepare for my friends engagement ^^

Night night YOOgals. Have a nice day/evening/night and i'll see ya all tomorrow.. no wait.. later kekeke

Bah bai~

Good afternoon YooGals.. Good to be back in the house again... :rolleyes:

Lily unnie, we will definitely let you know if we need your help with xmas gift.. if not, then you can wait for valentines gift too.. ;)

yeah, I think he should do that!!hahahaa :P But I am afraid that towel not hit Soompi head coz have been caught by crazy YooGals...
You think YooGals caught the towel? or will we be fighting over a towel? hahahah

Soo envy!!! When they gonna air CP in Malaysia??? I can't wait to see the CP wave strike people here... :P I am sure it can beat Winter Sonata wave...:phew:
coming soon I guess.. 2008 is coming.. who knows it might be a new year or chinese new year special? :P I hope it will not be Astro or 8tv coz I don't subscibe to astro and 8tv reception is not available in Kuching yet... but I feel that chances for either one of those 2 channels to air it are higher, especially Astro. and since 8tv and ntv7 are under the same management, I'm praying that ntv7 will get it.. :P afterall it was ntv7 which airs BTSC last time and they should know the response.. :D

unnie angel no luck in finding Tae Youngs pictures...can you post some so i could do PS?hehehe
here are selected Tae Young's pics, queenie. I'm sure you seen them before.. ;)

school423ax2.th.jpg npe26eunvanillahv5.th.jpg npe28eunvanillapt2.th.jpg npe38eunvanillata9.th.jpg

npef1eunvanillawl7.th.jpg school410rv7.th.jpg school411wd4.th.jpg school415hl1.th.jpg

school416mk2.th.jpg school421xn6.th.jpg

now when you watch OFD...dont mind the girl or the overly dramatic scenes, just concentrate on Seo Gun and you will feel good in the end.
exactly! that will do very much! :D

Ellie... if baby YOO decides to release an album, YooGals will be queuing up to buy it.. he.he.. and I've addictive to the computer too.. I will only look for TV when my hubby got hold of the computer, if not, hehehe... I'll be in the house.. ;) Have a good night sleep Ellie, and have enjoy yourself at your friend's engagement. :D

hmm... a fan made comic version of CP?

pcpdownloadphpfhandleznec6.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlezngf4.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandleznmt4.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandleznrj4.th.jpg

*** Credit: daum GY ***

Guest calypso78

i'm hardly watching tv anymore.. the only two series i'm following is Prison Break and Heroes.. i used to watch Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy.. the CSI series.. Criminal Minds.. but not anymore.. i think i'm TOO addictive to my comp

Ellie, same here. I was addicted to Prison Break (Oh, Wentworth Wentworth :w00t: ) and Heroes but since there is a huge writers' strike in Hollywood these days,my two shows are going off the winter schedule in a few episodes so i guess i must go "cold turkey" with them and just stop the addiction (whan will I be able to do the same with CP?). I have stopped watching GA and the rest of them cause I have no time,my back starts to get a chair-like shape and the shows are kind of the same (plot-wise) over and over again. However I started watching the wonderful "Pushing Daisies" which I highly recommend.

Angelie, did you read my previous message? probably not 'cause I added it later on in my post and the pages here are just flying by. Anyway, i thanked you again and said you don't need to make the extra effort in uploading the interview cause it's basically the same and its just very annoying and slow for you so...there is no need. :)

Queenie, I'm very good thanks for your concern. No bleeding these days -it's finally winter here so by nose is resting and happy. LOL. ;)

Guest queeninmycastle

Good afternoon YooGals.. Good to be back in the house again... :rolleyes:Lily unnie, we will definitely let you know if we need your help with xmas gift.. if not, then you can wait for valentines gift too.. ;)You think YooGals caught the towel? or will we be fighting over a towel? hahahahcoming soon I guess.. 2008 is coming.. who knows it might be a new year or chinese new year special? :P I hope it will not be Astro or 8tv coz I don't subscibe to astro and 8tv reception is not available in Kuching yet... but I feel that chances for either one of those 2 channels to air it are higher, especially Astro. and since 8tv and ntv7 are under the same management, I'm praying that ntv7 will get it.. :P afterall it was ntv7 which airs BTSC last time and they should know the response.. :Dhere are selected Tae Young's pics,

queenie. I'm sure you seen them before.. ;)

sorry unnie angel...indeed i've seen those pics before...my bad i did not save it...*bangs my head*must concentrate...i need to do PS for tae young hehehe.so how are going to contact tues? for the project :)

Ellie, same here. I'm (was) addicted to Prison Break (Oh, Wentworth Wentworth :w00t: ) and Heroes but since there is a huge writers' strike in Hollywood these days,my two shows are going off the winter schedule in a few episodes. I have stopped watching GA and the rest of them cause I have no time,my back starts to get a chair-like shape and the shows are kind of the same (plot-wise) over and over again. However I started watching the wonderful "Pushing Daisies" which I highly recommend.

Angelie, did you read my previous message? probably not 'cause I added it later on in my post and the pages here are just flying by. Anyway, i thanked you again and said you don't need to make the extra effort in uploading the interview cause it's basically the same and its just very annoying and slow for you so...there is no need. :)

Queenie, I'm very good thanks for your concern. No bleeding these days -it's finally winter here so by nose is resting and happy. LOL. ;)

hi caly good to hear that you're okay. :D here its almost winter also...climate changing makes my head ache and nose bleed...need to prepare tons of tylenol and tissue for that hehehe

artwork61.jpg

Liron.. no, I did not read your previous message.. Thanks for letting me know you updated it.. :) Well, uploading is not a problem for me since the 2nd clip is in my backup already.. it's the first clip (the one in YT) that i didn't have yet and trying to download now.. :P

sorry unnie angel...indeed i've seen those pics before...my bad i did not save it...*bangs my head* must concentrate...i need to do PS for tae young hehehe.so how are going to contact tues? for the project :)
ermmm... queenie.. can I do a YOOheadbanging on you too for not saving those pics? :P he.he.. just kidding... contacting tues? I thought there are a few YOOpinays that are in contact with her? no?

ohhh.. another yummilicious Tae In art.. Yoobee is gonna love that one.. It's Tae In in her favourite shirt! hahaha

YAH!! talking about downloading, I forgot to post the replacement download links for Screen eppi 17. <_<

Eppi 17 001 - http://sharebee.com/a74770ae

Eppi 17 002 - http://sharebee.com/07d78cb8

Eppi 17 003 - http://sharebee.com/0c226cb1

pcpdownloadphpfhandlengaw4.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlen1oi1.th.jpg thumb.gif

*** Credit: daum CP ***

Got to go.. It's roaring thunder again... :o bye my dear YooGals.. see you all around again later... ;)

OMG..... i was at the clubhouse when everybody's here already.... good evening YooGals..... missed you so much! i wasn't feeling well last night and thought i'd be sick today although i was praying hard that i won't coz i have a lot of stuff to do in my office. well my prayers were answered plus all your well wishes.... thank you.... thank you.... so i made it to work today and was so looking forward to be home and log on here only to find out that they're doing some emergency software maintenance stuff again... anyway... it's nice to be be up and running again which means we're back in business!

i dunno- for some reason i could only log on here via soompi.com! i used to just log on soompi.com\forums but doing that tonight gives me the emergency maintenance message so i have to retrace my steps and log on via soompi.com then click on the forums tab and then i'm here.

*waves* at movall and all YooGals online and offline!

will do my lovenotes tomorrow... soompi still unpredictable....

goodnight everyone.................. hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....

GOOD MORNING ALL MY LOVE AT YOO HOUSE

Ok, ok, I will not complain Soompi error any more, we all face the same problem. But, gruuuuuu, :angry: like min_montel, I did reply yesterday but got Forum Unavailble Message when pressed "Add Reply" button. This morning it takes me ages to log in to our house.

How are yoo all? The weather changes badly, I also got a little "sneezing virus" and a little "coughing virus" (@Angel unnie) :) since yesterday, and sleepy the whole day :angry:

Quennie unnie, Angel unnie, FAYE19 and all yoo gals, get well soon.

First snow of winter 2007 at my city today. I wonder if our BabyYoo has any role in winter season? I wish seeing him in long, black overcoat in white snow background. Argggggggg, just imagine making me excited enough.

Actually I love all the songs in OFD OST.. I've been repeating it soooo many times that my kids almost know how to sing them already. The particular song you mention, is it the song that is always played when Gun is alone, sad and confused? ahh.. the song he sang during his fans meet last year.. is that the one?

Yes, Angle unnie, that "이유" is always played when Gun is alone, I dont know if that is the song GY sang in his fan meet last year.

Every time I listen to the opening notes of this song, like someone is squeezing my heart, can get rid of that feeling. The singer sang with all his heart, I'm trying to translate thy lyrics now

well, movall, sadly those cute pictures are not created by me.. but don't feel bad about yourself.. in a few more months, you will be expert... You just need get use to it.. Feel free to ask around if you have any queries.. we love to help YooGals..

Unnie, hugs and kisses back to you. I'm actually feel bad coz I don't contribute anything to our house.

Funny.. eventhough I watched Hotelier from first eppi till the end, I cannot recall anything at all.. I don't remember the storyline besides there's a hotel, I don't remember the character names. I think BYJ is a great actor too, if not he won't be very well received up to today... but he's not my type I guess.. and I do agree that it could be his quiet nature that reflect his casting.

Oops, here is YooHouse, so I'm not gonna going details in anythings besides him. But Hotelier is top of my Kdrama before CP, I watch it n times, like CP. Love both of these two special dramas.

Up to today, I don't see any of baby YOO's female partners from his project that is not at ease with him... He gets along with everyone, he knows how and when to blends himself with the crowd. Thus making everyone feels comfortable and happy whenever he's around... He even mixes himself with the staffs and crew, what else can we ask from him? He helps them whenever he can.. He don't seem to look down on people and say "hey, I'm a celebrity I don't do holding sticks or lighting board stuffs." He just help when people needs help. That made me admire him more.

and after CP, his acting is undoubtedly SUPERB and OUTSTANDING. (yes movall, both of us had mentioned OUTSTANDING for many times already for the last few hours )

Unnie, I've never reacted as a child at any actor before. I even laughed at one of my friend when she's kept telling me she love that X, Y, Z actor (mind you, she changes her idol frequently). But every time I watch our OUTSTANDING man, I could not help but shouting, how on earth here come such a smexy? he is really the man I love :wub:

iluvyoo2,

Thank you for that 2 new hottie pics, wow, in black. Cannot take my eyes of his lips in half smile ;)

Mendyoo unnie, may I call you neng from now? :rolleyes: I don't have nik yet, just call my username :lol:

Those YOO's silhouettes, how can you PS that? BabyYoo, are you that lonely? I want to hug him, but I also wish to lay my head on his broad chest. Somethings flow in the picture, he is listening, feeling and caring for us, his love. That's what I feel, how about yoo?

QUOTE(vicente @ Nov 9 2007, 11:39 AM) http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...amp;pid=7570664

Hello... Baby Yoo and all friends.

Now , I follow catch to up date about 15 pages, when I see love scene from

S-Diary, gif short. I feel to stun. Yeah I agree with movall it hot love scene.

I think in this time it hot love scene more than Coffee Prince in my eyes. It seems

K-star korea will be dedicate for acting. That it mean I find this series for see

again

hello vicente.. you made it to the house again. congrats and welcome home. ove scene from S-Diary? hot hot hot! CP's love scene is hot in it's own way, a "loving" hot I guess.. but S-Diary one is like "smexy" hot! lol!!

Angel unnie and vicente, I told you, it's minus 1 celcius here, but I must open the window again, hot :sweatingbullets:

Hi all! Thanks for liking the MV, credit go to all who have posted such wonderful pictures. ;)

I'm just learning to do some artsy stuff... anyway, I'd like to know what program can I use to make the .gif stuff? :huh:

I'm in the process of making my second MV.... :sweatingbullets: My love to all YOO Gals!!!

tangtang, how are you dear?

That "a man with two sides", love it, love his killer smile.

Hi nanamienzo, love your PS, he's so manly there.

Quennie unnie, those images of Tae-In, Seo-Gun, Han-Kyul just wonderful, light up my weekend. He looks so fresh, 3 sides of him, love that picture. Big hugs unnie.

Btw, yoo gals, I'm alway mad at his SMEXY LIPS, don't beat me, just wanna bite his lips :wub:

Hi to YooBee, I'm new, but thanks to all warm welcome and kind from our YOOGALS, I find my home here. Nice to meet you, I always admire yoo guys who build up our house from love. Hugs and kisses :P

MissMellie, can I call you Ellie now?

I do love PS but it's giving me a big headache. I'm usually a fast learner but PS is

such a pain.. i'm learning stuff though.. and i've already started on my christmas gift for GY

We are in the same boat, PS... such a pain, ha ha.

But yoo've already started your GY-christmas gift? Wow, you must give a lot of thoughts (quote a sentence from BTSC). Fighting Ellie

My euchan, are you from UK? The weather is really bad in Europe this weekend, rite? Pls be patient with Soompi, me too, just lurking around our house and reply when we have time. Waiting for yoo. Hugs :)

omo, you're right. she did play the piano in s diary and she is good! So she played

during the filming of she's on duty too? hmm.. must hunt for that vid too :D

You wanna play the piano too? It's always been my dream to learn play the piano..

that and play tennis :D:P

Angel unnie and Ellie, I was also impressed by that piano scene, KSA is truthly multi-talent actress. Angel unnie, I admire yoo, you must be very busy with your children, but you still have time to take care our YOO house and club house, you can play piano. Love yoo, unnie. Big hugs, big kisses.

And Ellie, you and I must have the same talent: know nothing about PS, cannot play piano, what else? And tennis as you mentioned, ha ha, :D And of course we are all loving GY :wub: . Hugs and kisses to my dear Ellie.

*Wave* to lezli, so yoo're also good at making MV, love it, waiting for your MV. Yeah yoo gals, please let us know which program for creating .gif stuff.

NICE WEEKEND everybody, love yoo all.

Guest eganlyen

hmmm Anne.. eventhough you have 7GY clones you still have to share him you know..

ahh..okay,But Yoogals can also ask Queen for their own GY clones ;)

ok Anne, we will use your beams on tangtang since she doesn't have ways of counterattack on that yet.. haha.. we have Nancy YOO and now YOOs Angels too!!? :sweatingbullets: we sure are one big talented family.. :)
oh i forgot we cant have the Yoo's angels for certain reason( ;) right angel)maybe instead of Yoo we can have GY's angels-this are the yoogals who have superpowers to protect man of the house.

lipolite? lol! and are you trying to turn tangtang sexier for YOO? uh uh.. no no.. haha!!
no angel,the purpose of the beams is not to silm her..gee kai can really find her way :sweatingbullets:

you are not scared of your hubby getting jealous looking at baby YOO's sexy pic on your tumbler, Anne?
not really he knows where he stand & beside i'm not going to show to him that i'm drooling w/baby YOO..only when he is not around :lol:

He even mixes himself with the staffs and crew, what else can we ask from him? He helps them whenever he can.. He don't seem to look down on people and say "hey, I'm a celebrity I don't do holding sticks or lighting board stuffs." He just help when people needs help. That made me admire him more.
likewise this is also one of the reason i admire him & some the others actors i like(ie.rain &

hyun bin) they dont carry big heads,humility & love for small people esp to their fans.

Hello anne, how are you? I like the tumbler too. :blush:

Beth,what makes you sooo busy these days i missed our tandems there.If you need someone to updates you i will volunteer for it like ive said before ill do it in the other side for one summarization & for the reason you know why :lol:

two of a kind... but i love love love this picture... there's nothing to see... it's like YOO's silhouette. but you can feel something... i can't really point it out.
Neng, i felt something w/the last pics also...something w/deep meaning :huh:

a little something i made...hope this works
Thanks for sharing lezli,clear pis+nice song..Keep it up!

Coffee Prince is the best one for me…. All the time! :lol:
same here*singing* i love coffee,i love tea..a cup, a cup, a cup! :lol:

oki yen... do i have to write anything on it? like your name or what?

just plain, GY sexy photos only.. :P

YOO Gals, I 'd like to ask yoor permission if I could use some of yoor artworks for my MV...pretty please? Thank yoo, I'll be waiting for yoor replies....Mwahz!!!!

Guest eganlyen

same pics beth? you're really partners hahaha

hahaha..our telepathy still working!

if you don't know where it was taken and have no clue what so ever...the firs thing that came to my mind with that pic is... sincerity!
ahhh so it is sincerity i thought....tot..tot.. :lol:

anne- why do you need 7 BABY YOO clone? 1 isnt enough for you huh?

you and kai are so funny..singing rain..rain...ken..ken Go AWAy hahaha.

i must say at some point i admire ken and lei of F4 during meteor garden days but did not come to a point where i go GAGA GOGO like i am now with BABY YOO.wahhhhhh.

I gotta lot of YOOspirin and YOOHugs from those clones i've made thats why i recovered fast hahaha.

I want to have a 24/7GY clones.Ill explain the reason on the other thread afraid of LB.hahaha.Me too during MG fever here, among four ill like Jerry & Ken,but my officemates tease me that Jerry is look a like of Jackie Chan(and yes he looks younger version of JC esp in MG2)..turnoff :P .

Faye,Yes you can call me Yen/Anne.

Jinkzz,are you from bacolod?Did you made it on maskara festival?Have a good time!

Kai,nice work!Luv it!

Goodevening to all Yoogals & Yoobies!

Esp. to my lovely gals Angel,kai,Queeny,Pach,Faye,Neng,Jinkzz,Yoobee,Lyn,Euchan,Miss Mellis,lily & Beth

GOOD MORNING YOOGALS!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends

could someone enlighten me who’s that girl

I really wanna borrow tikas LB to strike her down

thanx for the ps-ed

Good morning YooGals.. looks like the whole of Soompi went down for maintenance again huh? Even the clubhouse is not accessible.

who doesn't like YOOspirin, raise your hands! See? NONE! lol.

yes a real pain sometimes

I can’t even log-in for the clubhouse

Crack me up w/ that one aahl

Definitely we all want Yoospirin

yep.. they got a bit better today. at least when they are sick, they don't give me that much headache since they are lying down quietly or sleep.. haha.. what a mom, huh?!

AngelsKiss. Welcome to Yoohouse and enjoy your stay.. as far as we know, GY doesn't have a gf yet, but all of us here in the house are his girlfriends.. ;)

hope your kids are well right now

did you gave them a lot of Yoospirin

hello euchan... Good to see you here again.. I do see you lurking around sometimes.. ;) Don't worry about not replying us.. you can do it when you are free and hopefully Soompi will fully recover by then.. ;) Take care! :)

thanx angel

like I’ve said just get tired of soompi’s tantrums

but I always sneak around here whenever I have time to check all the Yoogals

and of course the GY goodies

thanx again

well just finish watching spygirl

wonder where I can watch all the other GY series and movies

I’ve seen S-diary,Shes on Duty,OFD,My Tutor Friend,BTSC and CP of course

I would really like to see Mr Gams Victory

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think that’s the one GY really likes amongst his work

Angelie, actually I wrote this reply on Wednesday night...but when I push add reply button, I got Forum Unavailable Message... :angry: ... I try, and try, and try till the next morning…still nothing happen and in fact for the rest of the day. On Friday morning I try open it at my office…it’s working but I am too busy to do the reply. Back at home, last night...it happen again but this time they running backup… :fury: try this morning with firefork…still on backup maintenance but when I switch to ie, its works…..still confused!!.. <_<

so we all have soompi problem

Angelie, I am thinking about that too. As you said, its looks tempting. Just imagined we have those stamps...wow!!!It is some kind of trade mark...LETTER FROM GY GIRLFRIEND!!! :lol: but after that I will make the receiver send back the stamps to me.... :w00t::D

angelie I believe you have tikas LB could you please send it to min montel

Angelie, because of CP, I also lost interest in watching TV...Before, the TV is mine!!! Now, right after I put my kids in bed...I switch on my laptop. It is Korean time... :rolleyes: Now my husband can have tv on his own. I have Snow Queen and Spring Waltz in my HD, but I still not watching it. After Snow Queen end, 8TV will replaced it with The Vineyard Man. Even YEH in it, I still cant make myself watch may be because she not with GY. We are really crazy and still cannot withdraw from CP and GYEH!

same here cannot withdraw myself from cp

been watching GY’s other series and movies but after that

I’ll end up re-watching cp

Queenie and Faye I think we have a fellow GYEH addict here

part 2

my chan we missed you.

sup girl?

how have you been?

and why on the lurk mode?

yeah we all got the same experience...long typing...quoting and then when its time to post....poof server busy, IPS driver error blah blah blah.

but what can we do?...we loved this HOuse so much that it pains us to be away for just a day. so the only thing left is to be PATIENT, to refresh the webpage and to re-type again for the nth time bwahahaha.

thank you my chan for always appreciating my artwork...i'll be needing your reminder sooon if not soonest hahaha.

same here missing yoo all

well been busy for a while

having problems w/ my tel lines they keep sending me bills

for three telephone lines

I think British telecom is related to soompi its quite hard to deal w/ them

(Soompi peace)

I’ll try to be more patient coz you’re right I can

Endure all of this bec of my love to this house and GY

Do I need to send someone to bang your head now ha ha ha

unnie...unnie...unnie bwahahaha

we missed you.

how are you?

still busy at work?

im here but as a ghost.hehehe

so when are we building the "YOO Insane Centre"? hahaha should the QUEEN of YOOHouse be the first one on the list?hehehe just kidding angel unnie.

YAY! YOOGALS has turned into a weird, addict, lunatic,unsound, crazy, erratic, violent ( as of kai's behavior), obsessed, possessed... GALS and wives already...and its all bcoz of BABY YOO?...YUP JUST BCOZ OF BABY YOO...bwahahaha then we need that centre then.

Faye has a great influence on you sneaking here as a ghost huh

Oh I think we should really build that one after the completion of our Yoomansion/palace

prolly gonna prescribe me something for the chest pain like last time. oh well.. let's just wait and see hehehe.

You're right.. all yoogals must be extra careful not to get sick from now on. and i too

hope that he's well as we speak now ^^

omg... i miss him :tears:

Bah bai~

are you still sick Ellie my dear?

Hope you get well

Yeah we all miss him

My euchan, are you from UK? The weather is really bad in Europe this weekend, rite? Pls be patient with Soompi, me too, just lurking around our house and reply when we have time. Waiting for yoo. Hugs :)

yup,are you by any chance?

Yes the weather is pretty bad in here nowadays

So unpredictable

Hugs to yoo as well

*****waves to all Yoogals on-line

Good evening YooGals...9.30pm my place. :) Sorry for not being around that much today.. Feeling a bit tired and went to sleep instead.. :P

my faye. it's good to hear that you had overcome your "illness". looks like all the YOOspirin and YOOhugs works for you too.. :D looking forward to your lovenotes... have a wonderful weekend. :)

movall..

haha.. so you gave me that "sleepy virus.. :P wah.. snow.. how nice.. I've never seen and touch snow before.. if there is a way to send it here.. :rolleyes: well, baby Yoo does have a role during winter season that is School 4. :) ok, maybe not so much of white snow background, but it was still winter.. he.he..

oh.. that OFD song, I just search and listen to it.. the first scene that came to my mind was when he was making himself drunk at the bridge wearing all black.. :w00t: anyway, it's not the one he sang in fans meet... there is another song from the OST that I like which he sang at his fans meet.. the title is 사랑해...­사랑할 수 없을만 (sarang hae... sarang hal soo uhb seul man keum) by Jung Jae Wook... there's a tinge of sadness in that song too...

Unnie, hugs and kisses back to you. I'm actually feel bad coz I don't contribute anything to our house.
again don't feel bad movall.. you being here talking to us is a great contribution already.. It's a great pleasure.. ;)

Unnie, I've never reacted as a child at any actor before. I even laughed at one of my friend when she's kept telling me she love that X, Y, Z actor (mind you, she changes her idol frequently). But every time I watch our OUTSTANDING man, I could not help but shouting, how on earth here come such a smexy? he is really the man I love :wub:
did your friend laugh back at you for going gaga over our smexy man? :D

Those YOO's silhouettes, how can you PS that? BabyYoo, are you that lonely? I want to hug him, but I also wish to lay my head on his broad chest. Somethings flow in the picture, he is listening, feeling and caring for us, his love. That's what I feel, how about yoo?
yes yes.. his love and attention there too.. :) he's sincerely loving his fans (us) and giving us his full care and attention as well.

Angel unnie and vicente, I told you, it's minus 1 celcius here, but I must open the window again, hot :sweatingbullets:
oh wow! really that hot huh? did it melt all the snow out there too? hehe.. :D

Angel unnie and Ellie, I was also impressed by that piano scene, KSA is truthly multi-talent actress. Angel unnie, I admire yoo, you must be very busy with your children, but you still have time to take care our YOO house and club house, you can play piano. Love yoo, unnie. Big hugs, big kisses.
movall, that piano performance in S-diary was a was very moving scene... KSA did a good job expressing her sorrow and loneliness playing that song... and I have always admire people who can play piano or other musical instrument... I got excited too when I see baby YOO plays piano in School 4 and BTSC.. but then again, it doesn't seem like he's playing it, especially BTSC.. but he might be playing in some of the scene in School 4 though.

Thank you for all the love, hugs and kisses movall... I'm not that busy with children while they are at school, but starting next week, I'll be having lots of headache since school holidays have started. :wacko: but I will still be here because this is the place where I can relieve my stress. yes.. I can play the piano, but I cannot just play like KSA.. I still need my books.. ha.ha.. now it's even worst, because I have not play for years already, so everything is rusty.

Hi all! Thanks for liking the MV, credit go to all who have posted such wonderful pictures. ;)

I'm just learning to do some artsy stuff... anyway, I'd like to know what program can I use to make the .gif stuff? :huh:

I'm in the process of making my second MV.... :sweatingbullets: My love to all YOO Gals!!!

hi lezli... yes.. you did a great job with your MV.. too bad I couldn't finish watching it.. photobucket is not very friendly to me.. :( Can't help you much with artsy stuff because I don't do well in those.. but I will be waiting for your second MV... ;)

my dear Anne..

hahah... well, Yoo's angels and the other one ( ;) )seems to be a bit different in a way, but if YooGals doesn't mind GY's angels then I guess it's fine too.. :D

no angel,the purpose of the beams is not to silm her..gee kai can really find her way :sweatingbullets:
haha!!! she's too tricky... :lol:

euchan.. yay!! you are back.. :)

could someone enlighten me who’s that girl

I really wanna borrow tikas LB to strike her down

ha.ha... that girl.. I don't know her name, but I know she's a model.. she was in a demisoda drink CF with baby YOO as well in 2005...

my kids? haha.. i don't think YOOspirin are working on them yet.. but they are getting better, thank you... but I don't think they will make it to their graduation performance though.. :( oh well, there is always next year.. :D

as for GY's other works, if you have clubbox access, you can download most of his movies and dramas. School 4 download links on the first page should still be working too. and Screen, I've just reuploaded some of the eppi.. will send it for update to the first page soon. Mr. Gams? yes.. that is one of his favourite among his own work.. I think the translated article the other day was mentioning about it too.

angelie I believe you have tikas LB could you please send it to min montel
lol!!! beware Lily unnie..

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjnf6.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjjc4.th.jpg

*** Credit: daum GY ***

alright, time to pass the computer to hubby.. angel signing off at 10:25pm.. ;)

Guest mendyoo

good evening ... hugs.... and kisses to all YOOGALS and YOOBIES...

just got home so no time to do replies that much.

but i can't help to visit YOOHOUSE and say my hi's and hello's to my loving YOOGALS... even if it's just for a short time.

GYinscroll.jpg

Guest min_montel

Hi! My YooGals sis....**wave to everybody**

So good to be back...I am doing back reading marathon tonight because..still have 10 pages to go :sweatingbullets:...

Ok, on my mark...get set..go!!!!

i get tired of refreshing pages and pages and always getting error wahhhh this annoying boooooooooho...

Queenie dear, it shown how much our love to Baby Yoo, right? He is the only reason we still here and doing those annoying thing.... :blush:

Unnie Lily- i see you heard me...baby kai is naughty as always hehehe.

nah we just wanna play around, right kai? hehehe

Right Queenie, especially to our unnies! :lol: but me naughtiest? its better be.. you and me! LOL!

Ahha..both of you...you naughty girls...listen to unnie... :fury:....I LOVE YOU!!! hahahaha!!

i tried clicking the the underlined link but it will lead me to error.i dunno...but i'll take your word for it.if you think it looks nice then it should be okay with me.are we talking of stamps like stamps for letters as in post stamps here?if it is then it'll be cool.

oic, actually it is about the promotion from Post Malaysia which we can personalised our stamp and we can put our picture on it too...I am thinking about putting our Baby Yoo picture on it.... ;)

Tae-in = Choi HAn Kyol

Tae-in + HK = GONG YOO

GONG YOO + YOOGALS = YOOHouse...

YOOHouse - GONG YOO = NOTHINGNESS + EMPTINESS

therefore...GONG YOO is equivalent to EVERYTHING...hIS ROYAL HOTNESS

got it? get it. hehehe

Got it and totally agreed..

Hahahaha! I was about to type CP.. but it was really Cantata? LOL! Must be your PC! Hahahaha! Cant stop laughing! quennie, just like montel and hotel! *bangs head* must be too much LBs. :lol:

There are two possibilities here, either those LBs strike your head and effected you brain or you have dirty mind like when Han Gyul answered Eun Chan question...**ahh, need to watch that BTS again...** :P

WARNING!! Another S-Diary hot scene gif.. :P

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/6889/viewimagecy5.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Awwww, that scene...**drooling...drooling...drooling..nosebleeds...faint**

Ok...finished this page. Now I have my 4 years old kid singing big girl don't cry beside me....hahaha...sooo cute!!! :lol:

Guest tangtang

Now im having queenie type of post.. dont want to give a WARNING: VERY LONG QUOTE REPLIES at the beginning of this.. :lol:

Anyways... How are you yoogals? Waaah. What a week for me! <_<

Angel- Again, thanks for the tight hug. I really needed that when im at that status, i dont want to be Na Bori during her 1st day of class, Btw im re-watching BTSC... because i really didnt apppreciate the story cause im more into Yoo's face... and cant understand the subs.. now im really reading it with all my heart! :lol: Thanks again to ariesw for the 2nd part of the translated GY interview. And yeah, dont want a bloody yoohouse... unless we will have maids to clean our mess. And dont let your kids watch happy tree friends, huh! :lol:I know why its not your type. HWJ only airs 30-45 mins here, plus hundred of commercial breaks, so usually a 17 episode series airs for almost 5-6 months here, so its really a waste watching over our local channel, its better to buy a dvd or watch it online. Tsk.

faye- have fun on sunday. hope you get yooyeh and cp goodies. And are you oki now? Hope you are feeling better so you can scream as loud as you can when you saw the goodies. ;)

twinnie- Goodluck on the PS! Hope the link can help. And im cracking at your PM. My real name in Thai means a chicken! LOL! Im a chick! Hehehehe!

texashot- you love smooking yoo too? So hot? Waaah! Me too!

jinkzz- Glad to hear of your extended vacation! having a blast, no? Do take care, and have a safe trip back home.

nhetski- waves to you! How have you been? Anymore yoo mistery that you noticed. LOL! I remember that braces thingy.. And when you went to Taipei, say hi to kenken for me! :lol:

Anne- so whats up? Need more 'sweet' cannon shots from me? Did you get any LBs? And lyrics of rain rain go away is much better than kenken.. rain rain sounds errr... right! :lol: Im excited at the cookies. Please dont put raisins, i dont eat raisins! Hehehe. Demanding! Your kamihami wave as lipolite? Why not? Since i cannot afford Belo, please attack me more of your waves for me to get sexier. :P Whats our costume then? An angel wings? Nah. It will not suit me for sure. Buffalo wings is better. Hahaha! So after using it, yoogals will have free food!

iluvyoo2- as usual thank you for all the goodies. ;)

pach- nice to see you again... and oohhhh those pictures have my drool marks if its from the other side! :lol: Buzz buzz? :P Sorry angel, i just got carried away.. is being carried away excused from your LB?

betchay- how are you? Goodluck on the backpages!

movall- i havent watched AIMH, since i think Winter Sonata is aired first here at our country. I didnt watched it too. And besides i dont like the lead guy in AIMH. Hahaha. Calm down with the ending, and i think your right about kdramas, they are now getting better! Since AIMH is eons ago, so try to forget that you had watched it. :lol: And i havent seen OFD too, though i wanted to watch it very much im afraid of the plot. Maybe il watch it soon...

neng- your artworks are getting better! More! I havent been to the other side again, im uber busy with work.. i cant even post my ramblings here. Youve been to Taipei? Did you see kenken? Hahaha!

lezli- Thanks for that wonderful work. Welcome to yoohouse! I dont mind if your using any of my artwork.. if its an artwork.. i think i only done 3-4. :lol:

queenie- Me replacing you? WOOOH! Thanks for the compliment, im still learning. And hope to get better as you and the other yooshoppers! How are you? getting better? And my status of being violent, is for my colleagues. Argh. How come that gumpy old witch is still working with us. If the cannon and LBs are real, im sure she be getting a lot from me! *hugs back to you* Yoohouse is like my breathing space. It brings me smile seeing all your post, and of course seeing Yoo.

nana- ive already voted at the other side. In fairness! Didnt want to bring you hassles again. :lol: And thanks for that 'magical' pics. It gets better!

Yoobee- Nice to see you back! I remember you being one of the first yoogals welcoming me here! How are you? Being overworked too? Hope to see more of you again!

Ellie- Sad to say, i didnt watched the concert. I went off the office at 8pm, and the concert is at 7pm, so i get lazy. But the ticket was used by my sister, so it didnt get into waste. Hahahaha. Its fun to see a concert even if you dont know the songs, i think its called collective behavior. LOL! What ive learned in college. Even if you dont know what is going on, if you see the other person's work.. you tend to do the same thing and you collectively do what you are doing. *poink* Whatever... :lol: Homer Simpson? You like them too? Me love all weird, violent, funny and shallow cartoons. Hahahaha!

euchan- waves back to you. Soompi is really being friendly to us lately!

Unniest Lily- How are you? Did i misbuhave this time? Must be the people around me... :lol: Just kidding! Im like this ^____^ when im reading your do you remember this posts between you and angel, me and my friends love doing that.. reminiscing. And we all end cracking up. Im like meanest girl in our HS, so they have so many memories of me. But im a changed women now. :lol; I havent been to the nasi lemak resto, but im really wanted to go.. and my first bite of nasi lemak was for you. And in the YOO Insane Centre, Yoo will be the doctor. Oops, nobody wanted to be sane!

since i cant let go...

walliehr8.jpg

The rest of the replies... tom. Tae-in is calling me! :lol:

Nyt YOOGALS!