babymarzy07

hi Yoogals!! how is everyone? been on holiday's over here, hehehe been rewatching CP.

question, does baby Yoo have a fan club over at the new soompi?

nice artwork, faye19 and queeninmycastle

hello babymarzy…. Thanks for the compliment!

(mendyoo aka neng)

i'm here friend FAYE.....don't dare blink for a second hahaha

just doing the roll he he he he he he he…..

you do a neng huh? mwahhhh to you too...

nice one friend ...errr rather nice 2 hahaha

thanks my friend- not as nice as yours though!

poffff time...can't resist peeking even at the very last sec huh

well- who knows- someone may post something about cp 2 in the making.... just wanna be the first one to read it :lol:

hoping against hope that i'll have my YOODREAM this time...

my friend ... it will come one night when you least expect it. i feel sorry for whoever will wake you up while you're at it :lol:

it surely is an itch my friend...

:lol: and so contagious!

what? Max's?... when i saw it... Max's came into my mind hahaha but i love it... coz it definitely is... "THE HOUSE THAT LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP BUILT".

i said what a coincidence coz' i remember that's how shaq claimed staples center at the height of the "shaqkobe era"- that he and kobe built it- so i' was kinda thinking along that line when i came up with the tag line. <_<

======== to be continued....

*woot woot* welcome home my faye! wah!!! you really miss me that much huh? well, I'm here now.. I see you just now.. and after that *poof* you're gone.

good morning tangtang.. sorry to hear that your boss scolded you.. I hope everything is ok now...

My gift for YooGals before I sign off for the morning.

viewimagele2.th.jpg viewimageyf5.th.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Here's an old clip I had which was posted long time ago.. I guess some YOObies might want it.. ;)

Internet Drama - My Room, Your Room (Montage Note)

Download: http://sharebee.com/46448386

*** Credit: SayClub ***

Although I have included the translation of the interview in my YT's description, I thought YooGals would want to read them here as well.

GONG YOO- INTERNET DRAMA

a short film on love

Gong Yoo's side.

What would you do if you coincidentally met your first love again..

I don't think I would be able to say something right away. It could be because of my personality too, but I think I would watch her from afar or if I were in a position in which I couldn't hide, I think I would be like this character here; i think it would be hard for me to spark up a conversation with her. Specifically, I don't think I would be able to say something as simple as 'How are you these days?' because I would be nervous.

What I would think of as 'first love'...

I think of first love as an everlasting love. I might be wrong, but I think that the person that I end up marrying is going to be my first love. I think that if it [love] comes true then it will be everlasting. some people say that first love don't come true, and first love always break. For instance, lets say that I love someone right now and we end up getting married. If someone asks me then who my first love was, I want to respond by saying that my wife is my first love. I view that as first love..

My type of girl..

Probably most guys come up with this, but I like a girl who can be both pure and sexy. What I mean about sexyness is not what I see on the outside.. someone like Sophie Manson[?] or if you've seen the movie Unfaithful, Diane Lane, I think she is one. It 's not like something to show off, but some kind of sexiness she holds inside of her. wouldn't that be more than what other people call sexy. That's the kind of girl I like. She's probably somewhere out there.

To your future wife..

I want her to be by my side forever, someone I can truly call my first love. I hope that she'll be forever be faithful to our love and that both of us will try hard.

*** Translation by love_jesus ***

ok.. *poof* I go.. ;)

Guest MissMellis

Hi girls.. just dropping by to say good night~

It's 4.30 am right now :mellow:

*waves back at Kai*Your boss scolded you? Why?

Want me to come over and kick his richard simmons for doing so? I can come if you want to..

I have superpowers!! :P:D

Hello Faye and Angelie <3

Just watched the GYEH "new" Cantata CF. So cute ^^

Okay girls.. don't have time to reply to everyone right now

cuz i'll wake up 7am.. like in a few hrs so i gotta go to sleep. But

i'll see ya all later .. Kay?

*hugs all the gals*

Bai bai for now *muahs*

Edit:

I see tuesdhei!!! *waves*

Long time no see girl! We missed you here <3

(omo, so tired that i typed your name wrong.. mainhe

i corrected it though ;) )

Guest tuesdhei

*wave* to all my fellow YOOgals!!! i miss the YOOhouse and everyone else and of course BABY YOO "BIGTIME"!!!

OMG! 110 pages to backthread!!! and i can't even do it yet...

i still don't have my DSL -- im in an internet cafe right now... :mellow:

so how's our BABY YOO? i don't know anything as in -- like i've been put into prison or left in an island or something... he's still OUT right? when is he set for his military service?

angelie! miss mellis! you're here -- *hugs* to you both!

(mendyoo aka neng)FAYE is always in 7th heaven...

especially on my way home earlier.... listening to him sing to ec over and over again.....hmmmmmmmmmmmm.... lucky girl!

promise? i really want to be a chef...

ever thought about going to a culinary school?

yes... we all have sweet tooth... just can't resist it... just like YOO!

that's a sign of how much love is put in this house... respect too.

amazing huh?

so you're a shaq-kobe fan huh...me... his airness... that puts us in rivalry.

my friend- we need not be rivals coz his airness passed the torch to the kobester when he retired... ;)

go on with your ramblings FAYE... i'm used to it by now hahaha

thank you..... hmmmmmmmmmm.....that's why me loves you and yoo!

min_montel

Faye, you already counted. Thank you for your support!!

you are most welcome. just holler if there's anything i can help you or the house with!

We are both from the same country but I am in the West whereas Angelie is in the East

it's ok- consider you and my angel as occupants of a big building on opposite wings but still in one building ;)

My CP fever cannot be cure even I took the "medicine" (GY) everyday...

that's why we all jell together - we have the same sickness too :lol:

(anythingasian)

hey YOOGALS!

this is my first post in this thread...i'm a certified lurker in here and will continue to do so...a few days back i told aalhl that i will post and share some of my YOOshops in here and i hope you guys dont mind...

i am a GY fan myself so...

welcome to YooHouse and it's always a welcome thing when self confessed lurkers finally come out in the open.... the more we are....the merrier we will be!

=========to be continued

Guest orangechocolate

mean: "it's gloomy mind but i cant forget it..."

Thanks Korean fan at GY's CY for translation.:)

Wow....thank you so much. i guess yoo's feeling gonna be depressed now or not ??

btw, from Chinese article in Magazine. it seem like they try to analyst his's story.

Start in his begining until now. cant understand much 'cause i use online translation :( but i think it's a intersting article.

thank for post here. it proof now yoo so hot in chinese fan ^^

(aalhl)and regarding xmas greeting, I think we can start on decorating GY's pic with xmas deco.. haha.. how does that sound my lovely creative YooGals?

-- Luv it Luv it . i agree wt you. cant wait for that day !! Full of yoo's pic with xmas pudding~

btw,it seem i will try to learn Photoshop from Now :sweatingbullets: it's because of ??

Twinnie -> cool down !! and Have a nice day ^^

Guest eganlyen

huh?!? we did my long post go?!?

Soompi.....grrrr :fury: vegetaflashingball.gif.I'm been here since 10am.I'm trying to post my replies for more 10x & now its gone!!!!

maybe ill try again later w/Queeny style of posting :tears:

Hello for everyone eps TUESDHEI,welcome back!

(euchan aka my chan)

GOOD EVENING YOOGALS

been backreading and trying to post for a couple of days

but soompi always gives me ips error and to add to my

misfortune my internet con is on and off (tnx to my neighbours)

thanx to all the goodies posted

hi to my fellow Yooajummas angelie and Queenie

and to my two fellow GYEH addict Faye

try to reply later

waves to MsMelis,Calypso (saw your name) and to all Yoogals on line

my chan..... i'm experiencing that as i type along..... i lost count already so i would just open my ms word and have a copy of my posts for back up in case i get kicked out.... cheers...................

(eganlyen)

Faye-me too i love cooking..i more on italian dishes.I also love chocolates and other sweet stuffs.Baby Yoo and Yoogals will not be hungry since alot of us can cook.Should we start w/ our YOOCAFE?!?by the way who will be our baristas?

i think we should all go to school for baristas so all of us will be jack of all trades....what do you think? :P

Waves to all my lovely gals here Angel,Beth,Faye,kai,Lyn,Neng,Queeny,OC,Pach,CalyEuchan,movall,...who else?!? everyone i missed everybody!

*waves* back at you...

Guest mendyoo

here's my aalhl's kind of posts...

much easier hahaha like making a short composition...

thanks my friend- not as nice as yours though!

well- who knows- someone may post something about cp 2 in the making.... just wanna be the first one to read it :lol:

my friend ... it will come one night when you least expect it. i feel sorry for whoever will wake you up while you're at it :lol:

:lol: and so contagious!

i said what a coincidence coz' i remember that's how shaq claimed staples center at the height of the "shaqkobe era"- that he and kobe built it- so i' was kinda thinking along that line when i came up with the tag line. <_<

hello friend FAYE......

just keep on making those wallies and you'll be surprised... one day you'll discover the wonders of PS. and that's why hanging around here always bear such sweet fruits... and about having my first YOOdream... you betcha that whoever wake me up in the middle of it will receive a trashing that you couldn't imagine hahaha so it's because of shaq's tag line huh... but the tag line was beautiful FAYE.

(MissMellis)

Hi girls.. just dropping by to say good night~

It's 4.30 am right now

*waves back at Kai*Your boss scolded you? Why?

Want me to come over and kick his richard simmons for doing so? I can come if you want to..

I have superpowers!!

Hello Faye and Angelie <3

Just watched the GYEH "new" Cantata CF. So cute ^^

Okay girls.. don't have time to reply to everyone right now

cuz i'll wake up 7am.. like in a few hrs so i gotta go to sleep. But

i'll see ya all later .. Kay?

*hugs all the gals*

Bai bai for now *muahs*

Edit:

I see tuesdhei!!! *waves*

Long time no see girl! We missed you here <3

(omo, so tired that i typed your name wrong.. mainhe

i corrected it though )

hi ellie- so sorry i didn't catch you so we could at least exchange posts- soompi is giving me a hard time. i have to go back and forth. i'm most YooGals are experiencing the same thing..... sigh.....

oh and congrats on your first ps work...... hugs....................

(aalhl Posted Today, 07:19 PM)

*woot woot* welcome home my faye! wah!!! you really miss me that much huh? well, I'm here now.. I see you just now.. and after that *poof* you're gone.

something or someone's trying to get rid of me...... but i'm most persistent tonight :lol:

(eganlyen Posted Today, 08:33 PM )

huh?!? we did my long post go?!?

Soompi.....grrrr .I'm been here since 10am.I'm trying to post my replies for more 10x & now its gone!!!!

maybe ill try again later w/Queeny style of posting

Hello for everyone eps TUESDHEI,welcome back!

copy and past and copy and paste.... echo of what neng said somewhere :lol:

(OC)Wow....thank you so much. i guess yoo's feeling gonna be depressed now or not ??

btw, from Chinese article in Magazine. it seem like they try to analyst his's story.

Start in his begining until now. cant understand much 'cause i use online translation but i think it's a intersting article.

thank for post here. it proof now yoo so hot in chinese fan ^^

ssuppppppppp girl...... where are yooooooooooooooooooooooo?

(tuesdhei Posted Today, 07:32 PM )

*wave* to all my fellow YOOgals!!! i miss the YOOhouse and everyone else and of course BABY YOO "BIGTIME"!!!

i still don't have my DSL -- im in an internet cafe right now...

so how's our BABY YOO? i don't know anything as in -- like i've been put into prison or left in an island or something... he's still OUT right? when is he set for his military service?

hello tuesdhei! what is your location?

(tangtang Posted Today, 06:45 PM )

GOOD MORNING YOOGALS!

*waves at FAYE19, noyna, MissMellis, aalhl, HaHaMum, krisflyer, gumai*

lovenotes later.. just need to breath. sigh. sigh.

YOO cheeriohs, pls..

OMO! Just got a scolding from my boss!

hello tangtang.... sorry, this is kinda late.... our soompi is acting up again tonight- like we don't know we're always at its mercy....sigh....

i hope it's not too bad....that scolding from your boss.

Guest mendyoo

Hi...Neng...I to know from friends here, this web site has problem.

I can not entrance here. But I miss Baby Yoo and all friends all times hahaha. :P

well soompi has it's tantrums too hahaha just try and try vicente... and soompi will let you in. we're all behaved YOOGALS here... what's your nik? vicente is too long and it's a boys name over here... we miss you here at YOOHOUSE.

neng, i was really thinking how come Max's came into your mind about Faye's replies... So thats it!! LOL! *boink*

is it or is it? hahaha you have no choice... Max's is the first thing that came to me when i read the tag line.

Guest mendyoo

*waves at neng* Its us again! Hehehe.

waves at you too kai..... we always meet here... we're sort of YOOmate hahaha

BABY YOO is yummylicious most of the times...giving us YOOGALS hard time to breathe hahaha.COFFEE? oh i like coffee so much...thats my breakfast and lunch...lazy to prepare food so i just drink drewed coffee, mocca joe or cappucciono.yes just continue posting and posting...backreading and backreading...head banging and nosebleeding at the same time.hahahaafterwards not just backache,red-eyed and headache but also tounge-ache due to excessive drooling bwahahaha.

it's good that i don't forget to breath whenever i see him coz that will be caput for me bwahahaha staring at him... i mean his pics :rolleyes: relaxes me. i think most of us or maybe all of us here are coffee drinkers... i prefer the regular coffee... sometimes the black one too. and now we even have tounge ache hehehe that's why i have a blanket beside me to wipe off the excessive drool :lol:

Guest mendyoo

yes. Liron.. So much so that many YooGals doesn't like guy who smoke, baby YOO seems to be an exception.. he.he.. :P

haha... I think everything about YOO is yummy.. :blush:

and regarding xmas greeting, I think we can start on decorating GY's pic with xmas deco.. haha.. how does that sound my lovely creative YooGals? :rolleyes:

And for the xmas gift, I guess we can do the same thing we did for the send off project the other day... artwork, peom, MVs, e-magazines, gifts, etc.. whatever yoogals are good at... maybe can include YOOCookies this time.. haha! just kidding.

neng, I will be here waiting for your "my style" of reply.. he.he.

neng.. goodnight to you.. have a good rest.. so now there's my style of reply eh? haha! I'll be looking forward to that.. biggrin.gif but for now, I think you need some YOOspirin to get you to YOOland with some YOOdreams perhaps.. rolleyes.gif take care.. smile.gif

YOO is always the exception hahaha but he inhale the smoke so deep i thought he's going to cough.have you come accross the line "wet smoker... good kisser"??? i just thought about it while watching the arena photoshoot hehehe naughty me... oki angelie... what do we do about the christmas thingy for YOO this time. just like the send off project? count me in on that.

does this look your kinda aalhl post?

i've taken some YOOspirin... and now i'm in YOOland but that YOOdream is very evasive hahaha

Ellie.. 4.30am and you are still here? I hope that you are not too sleepy later on.. :P

tuesdhei tuesdhei, tuesdhei... we were just asking about you yesterday and tada! you appear. YAY!!! Welcome back to YOOhouse tuesdhei... we miss you so much! how is everything? baby YOO is still "out".. he.he. no date for his service enlistment yet... so, we were just talking about our xmas gift to baby YOO.. You will continue with your project, right?

-- Luv it Luv it . i agree wt you. cant wait for that day !! Full of yoo's pic with xmas pudding~
haha... baby YOO with xmas pudding huh? double drools.. lol!

Anne.. Did I see you had a rifle there? :P cool down my dear.. Soompi isn't gonna get better even if you shoot at it.. :D Remember to copy your full reply before hitting that Post Reply button.. ;)

hey there neng.. glad to hear that you find my kinda post easy for you.. but actually, I don't really know how my post is.. I just go along with it.. I quote some I don't quote some.. It can be confusing sometimes.. :P

something or someone's trying to get rid of me...... but i'm most persistent tonight :lol:
ohhh.. no wonder you went "Now I see you, now I don't", my faye.. lol!!

well soompi has it's tantrums too hahaha just try and try vicente... and soompi will let you in.
haha... soompi has tantrums every day and night. but you are right neng.. just keep trying and you will get in no matter what. ;)

regarding baby YOO's smoking.. well, maybe he did cough while inhaling he smoke, but it was not shown.. he.he. :P no neng, I've not come across that tag line... but it sound fitting to YOO... *drool* now that I know the line, I would be having naughty thoughts like you too.. :P *buzz buzz*

christmas thingy? well, since tuesdhei is back, maybe she can update us what she has so far and let us know what else we can contribute.

does this look your kinda aalhl post?
hmmm.. yes.. looks pretty good.. but *hint hint* I don't do long quotes... ;)

viewimagemm5.th.jpg viewimageiy8.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Hmmm... OHui posters.. lucky fan.

pcpdownloadphpfhandlezjqi7.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlezjdi4.th.jpg

*** Credit: daum CP ***

Guest mendyoo

i still don't have my DSL -- im in an internet cafe right now... :mellow:

oh oh... look who's back... hello hello and hello tuesdhei

waz up gurl... send you sms but you didn't reply... but welcome home tues... we miss you at YOOHOUSE.

you've got to do your backpaging first hahaha ENJOY!!!

Neng, i want that hankie.. i NEED that hankie.. i WILL have the hankie!

We YOOgals will take care of each other.. we'll prevent each other from fainting or else we'll

scary OUR oppa away and we don't want that now do we? xP

And nope, haven't seen him yet. I WILL call my dr tomorrow. *hugs*

thank you also for your concern!! <3

oki oki... oppa will give you that hankie... :lol:

imagine his expression when he sees us drooling in front of him... YAIKKKKSSS.... EWWWWW...

- Luv it Luv it . i agree wt you. cant wait for that day !! Full of yoo's pic with xmas pudding~

btw,it seem i will try to learn Photoshop from Now sweatingbullets.gif it's because of ??

and now it's OC's turn to learn PS... hurry up my dear... christmas is just around the bend :D

Guest mendyoo

especially on my way home earlier.... listening to him sing to ec over and over again.....hmmmmmmmmmmmm.... lucky girl!

ever thought about going to a culinary school?

amazing huh?

my friend- we need not be rivals coz his airness passed the torch to the kobester when he retired... ;)

thank you..... hmmmmmmmmmm.....that's why me loves you and yoo!

but now his singing it just for you friend.... so your LUCKY FAYE. whenever YOO sing... i imagine that his singing it specially for me... oki oki... his singing it specially for us YOOGALS... i've learned my lesson with that 'walking hand in hand' picture hahaha

culinary school is way way off my budget... but going there is still a dream... who knows.

of course you're still a laker fan... isn't it obvious :lol: now i'm a spurs fan... without his airness... i've switched to duncan/ginobili tandem hehehe

me loves you and yoo too hahaha

Guest queeninmycastle

Morning YOOGALS, 10am in my place now :D

Have a nice day yoo all. I'm really busy today. See ya in the evening.

And Queenie, are you really good at mathematics? :D

no movall im not good in math at all...and like kai this is the only equation that i can memorized whole heartedly.

im no smart a** hehehe.

Guest mendyoo

hey there neng.. glad to hear that you find my kinda post easy for you.. but actually, I don't really know how my post is.. I just go along with it.. I quote some I don't quote some.. It can be confusing sometimes.. :P

haha... soompi has tantrums every day and night. but you are right neng.. just keep trying and you will get in no matter what. ;)

regarding baby YOO's smoking.. well, maybe he did cough while inhaling he smoke, but it was not shown.. he.he. :P no neng, I've not come across that tag line... but it sound fitting to YOO... *drool* now that I know the line, I would be having naughty thoughts like you too.. :P *buzz buzz*

christmas thingy? well, since tuesdhei is back, maybe she can update us what she has so far and let us know what else we can contribute.

hmmm.. yes.. looks pretty good.. but *hint hint* I don't do long quotes... ;)

yep... you just quote the first part but you answer all that is to be answered. i do the long quotes for me not to forget what's to be answered.

it's not too tasking... and now i have a much smoother flow with the conversation. i put all in 1 quotes... then go from there.

the tag line does fit him huh...better watch out whenever YOO is smoking :rolleyes::lol: and now me and angelie are having naughty thoughts.

Guest eganlyen

*blink blink* hope she got naughty again. LOL! Im so petty! Wow! I feel like im EC. :lol:

:lol: that's for sure Kai, ill get those pervert thoughts soon and by that time ill join you in running& hiding from Angels LB.

*hides under the closet* yoo's closet. :lol:

there you go again. :lol:

yen is crazy now hahaha

i used to get mad when my net con always poofed out on me in the middle of my posting time... so i switched to another... now i'm happy hahaha when it's server bc... i do PS... when it's ips error... PS again or just surfing.

sort of Neng!As for this hour soompi is acting on me again.I'm currently using Smart Wireless Broadband.What's yours?I'm thinking to switch to Globe.

now we have varieties... if one doesn't work... try the other one hahaha
But i also to like to try Angel style of Posting.

i was laughing with that "frog" thing hahaha and you need lots of YOOpspirin beth...

Same here i was lol w/Beth post there and also for for coying my typograh error sorry what i mean is Yoospirin. :lol:

FREE TUMBLERS again??? :rolleyes::lol:

Now packaged w/Cal tarp :lol:

3 pics... 1 kind but 3 posing...but if you want diff. kinds... it's up to you. did i promise that i'll give xmas presents? :o:lol: i think any place will rock wherever we have that eb.

I've already answered you post on the other side about the pics.Of course Neng i was only joking for the free/x'mas presents,for sure we will goin to pay as long as we dont use paypal..hahaha*wink @ Angel*But can we do it on 12mos@0%interest. :lol::lol:

so you bit more nails than i did :lol:

I'm startin' to imagine things again... :lol:

hows this angelie?

Neng,Angel suggest the we should talk this thing on Yoomansion for some reason.