Guest eganlyen

Anne, another cook at the Yoohouse. me love pasta too... ;) Why not invite the 3 princes to be our barista? :D
i love to haved the 3 princes but they haved the CP. YOOcafe will be the 3rd branch of CP. :lol:

Il be the judge, and eat all your cookies! :lol:
you may also join the contest & win the YOO goodies.

Psshhh.. PSssssh! Btw, il be calling YOO to put some medicines at my 'striked' butt! :phew:

you havnt learn your lesson...Angel where are Yoo? :lol:

yep.. Tika made the banner. The forum banner is by jaja. When the site is launch later on, YooGals will see another banner by our very own nancy YOO pach.. ;)
Thanks to them...Pach im expecting another sizzling hot baby YOO. :P

LB for Anne? because she's naughty to you and make you get the strike instead is it? lol! Well, if she gets naughty again, she will definitely get striked! haha

Angel as long as Kai didnt noticed something on baby Yoo, ill to behave.

WARNING!! Another S-Diary hot scene gif.. :P

Kai, should you start again,Ill follow you :lol:

okay...okay...its gonna be me and you...but its mostly you bwahahahaha.

oh...the last equation should be like this:

therefore GONG YOO is equivalent to EVERYTHING...HIS ROYAL HOTNESS.

agree Queeny,Kai is the queen of naughtiness here. :lol: So from that statement we can conclude that Gong Yoo is truly the man of the house as your wallies said on the Yoomansion.

i love to haved the 3 princes but they haved the CP. YOOcafe will be the 3rd branch of CP. :lol:
maybe we should look for our own 3 princesses from yoohouse instead.. ;)

you may also join the contest & win the YOO goodies.
ohhh.. YOOgoodies too! wah.. how interesting... I bet Sidus will regret for ignoring us, still.. :tongue2:

you havnt learn your lesson...Angel where are Yoo? :lol:
I'm here, Anne.. I was wondering if keep buzzing her will be a good idea coz after every buzz she will have Yoo rub medicine on her butt! maybe I should grab her cannon instead.. wanna help? need to get Lily unnie for help too in case tangtang doesn't listen... :P

agree Queeny,Kai is the queen of naughtiness here. :lol: So from that statement we can conclude that Gong Yoo is truly the man of the house as your wallies said on the Yoomansion.
yes Anne, there is no doubt at all that baby YOO is the man, MAN OF YOOHOUSE.. ;) His royal hotness! lol!!

Another cute gif from dcGY... I guess they wanna have a YOOdream also.. :P

viewimagecq5.gif

++Edit: lotsa DC GY 100th day fanart

viewimagege1.th.gif viewimagedb1.th.jpg viewimagevf3.th.gif viewimageta3.th.gif viewimagemd2.th.jpg

viewimagexa0.th.gif viewimagedm5.th.jpg viewimagenn5.th.jpg viewimagepc5.th.jpg viewimagezo6.th.jpg

viewimagerq0.th.gif viewimagerg1.th.jpg viewimagesq2.th.jpg viewimageyd0.th.gif viewimageho4.th.jpg

viewimagesk4.th.gif viewimagenb1.th.gif viewimagekr9.th.jpg viewimagenx6.th.jpg viewimagend7.th.gif

viewimageps9.th.jpg viewimageep3.th.gif viewimagedb2.th.gif viewimagenm1.th.gif viewimagefp7.th.gif

viewimageqs1.th.gif viewimageix9.th.jpg viewimageuj2.th.gif viewimagerp7.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Gif from Cass Beer CF

thumb.gif

2001 SK Telecom (still hunting for this clip.. never seen it before)

thumb.gif

*** Credit as printed ***

Guest mendyoo

just peeking.... have a migraine but can't help to say goodnight to all YOOGALS AND YOOBIES...

GOODNIGHT MY LOVES>>>>

purpleframedGY3.jpg

will do more replying tomorrow... aalhl's style hahahahahahaha

waves at aalhl... kai...yen... caly... any incampers i didn't mention?

friend FAYE... where are you?

queenie... what's your time in there?

nana... finished posting at the other house...

if i forgot to mention the others... i'm sorry...

neng.. goodnight to you.. have a good rest.. so now there's my style of reply eh? haha! I'll be looking forward to that.. :D but for now, I think you need some YOOspirin to get you to YOOland with some YOOdreams perhaps.. :rolleyes: take care.. :)

that's it.. time to go off now.. * handing over computer to hubby and waits for Hwang Jini to come on air *.. :P Nighty night YooGals.. I will be back to check who is naughty! hehe.. B)

Guest calypso78

Thanks Angelie for the many goodies and that Arena photoshoot video from last year is...HOT.

Yes, smoking is bad for YOO but he looks so sexy with that cig in his mouth that I can't help but stare and droll.

BTW, am i the only perv who finds GY's Adam's apple and throat to be extremely yummy? :blush:

Nighty night to all the Yoogals who are going tp sleep.

Guest orangechocolate

(aalhl)

OC, cool down.. don't get angry over Soompi's craziness.. not good for you.. he.he... luckily you only double post.. I triple posted this afternoon! and you are right OC, GY did a photoshoot for Arena as well last year..

Triple post :o any one else ??

Cant wait to see this theme fashion i wish X'mas greeting season sth. like that :rolleyes:

pS) hard work for a lot of goodies for us. Thank you angle~ *Hug*

Hmm.. should we ask baby YOO to do this to Soompi?

According to Triple post YOO should do like this . :vicx:

(queenie)

OC what does orange color stands for?

-- your favourite color will tell your character actually, but I believe in astronomy&universe too.

Each people’s bd have relate to their planet. my bd is relate to Jupiter, orange color means moral- brightness- sincerely.

Btw this is personel belief . I just wanna share . ;)

(Twinnie)

CONGRATULATIONS TWINNIE ON YOUR FIRST JOB!

she got it by dancing hiphop in front of the panel

me so proud of you! *throws confetti*

Thank…Twinnie and next time YEH’s dance@bd party version . I will :phew:

Good noon Yoogals.

Guess who changed his Cy BGM and BG?

I am fine thanks for asking... and he misses....me! :P

Awwwww thanx Yoo, I miss ya too *is demented & very delusional*

-- thank Liron ~ Yoo changes his Jukebox's song too. and this he posted some poet

but i dont know what his means? Look at this pic. :wub:

yoocy20071106_post.jpg

**Wave** and say good night all yoogals ^^

Guest anythingasian

yoogals! thanks for your warm welcome...

cant mention all your names already...i did try but the server is acting up on me...repeating the whole process is such a tedious job...dont want to triple post...

but thanks again...i love your house...just a special shout out to aalhl...my new found friend...thanks for the invite...and to queenie...glad to know the tut i sent was helpful...you make wonderful yooshops...

i dont really post that much except to share my pshops...so here's more of my YOOshops...

allthough it's just not good for my heart doing them... :w00t:

...GY really makes me waste time by staring at his pics...

GYsaranghae.jpg

gyheartcopy.jpg

B)

yayyyyyyyyyyyy double post sorry soompi!

good morning YooGals! just sneaking in here to tell you i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo

missu014.gif

gongyoocal.jpg

i'll try to be back soon! just so busyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

*waves* at all YooGals online!

CONTINUATION OF MY LUV NOTES LATER.... CAN'T WAIT!

Guest iluvyoo2

As promised, this is for you iluvyoo2 and all YooGals who have problem with CB. Please use HJSplit to join the files together.

07-Jan-2003 Kim Yong Man And Park Soo Hong, Special Present Episode 10 (Gong Yoo, Kwon Sang Woo, Kim Ha Neul)

001 http://sharebee.com/916c467d

002 http://sharebee.com/6f72f19b

003 http://sharebee.com/ea997cd2

Thanks for uploading and all goodies.. :)

here's another version of BABY YOO as a girl...GYEH all-in-one pretty ain't it?
Haha..that's funny..can't stop laughing.. :lol:

thank Liron ~ Yoo changes his Jukebox's song too. and this he posted some poet

but i dont know what his means? Look at this pic.

yoocy20071106_post.jpg

"흐릿해지겠지만,

지워지진 않을거야.."

mean: "it's gloomy mind but i cant forget it..."

Thanks Korean fan at GY's CY for translation.:)

CP BTS - Yoo seem injured on his ankle.. :mellow:

64490793bk0.jpg93874494fm8.jpg

27137306no8.th.jpg79793612fl0.th.jpg82590335ng1.th.jpg41929027ds9.th.jpg

472e78590784fyx9.th.jpg15635682tf4.th.jpg

Credit YOO&I

e4e7155236215a020cf3e34pc2.th.jpgviewimagemo7.th.jpg

Credit as labeled

Wallpapers

pcpdownloadphpfhandlengis4.th.jpgpcpdownloadphpfhandlengxk0.th.jpg

credit daum cp

New version for CANTATA CF??????? hahahahaha

GY+YEH Cantata CF:

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=0MyEViCGoVM$

Download: http://211.233.49.27/daumblog/1001/62/6527762.flv

Making of BTSC

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=OeIvr98L-kA$

Download: http://211.39.133.41/daumblog/1001/70/6525770.flv

argh...1am now! I need go to sleep now....good night all yoogals.

Guest calypso78

Oh Santailuvyoo2 is here! Thanks for all the goodies, you rock!

And thanks for the poem translation.

It does seem as if Yoo hurt his knee or hand or something similar and it's during the fountain scene in episode 7. I like how concerned EH looks sitting down close and watching over him...such a sweetheart. :w00t:

Omo, the "new" CF version is too cute. I like it!! :wub:

Guest MissMellis

Hola girls~

How are you all doing?

I'm very bored right now.. nothing else to do. Thankgod for YOOhouse..

i never get bored when i'm here :D

Time to reply to everyone. *takes a deep breath and praysthat soompi won't act up again*

Ellie, so you shoudnt miss a day without checking the girls, right? YOOgals in his set? That will be a total chaos! Its fun to imagine, that we will be all together hunting Yoo, eh?
You're absolutely right. I'll regret it big time if i don't check the girls at least once a day..

and to be honest.. i'm here pretty much all the time.. just not posting anything cuz

i can be so lazy sometimes :rolleyes:

Yes. We're what 20-25 YOOgals if not more right?

OMO, how fun it would be if we could visit him!

BTW, have fun at the Beyonce concert!!

hi miss ellie...we missed you here.did you enjoy backreading?i see that you did...

hehehe yup my artwork is still here...as long as pic-spamming will continue...you will expect to see my artwork also bwahahaha.

dont get jealous...i know somewhere deep inside you there's a hidden talent in there.you just have to dig it.

as much as we want to see GYEH tandem...i guess seeing BABY YOO be paired up with any equally good as well as pretty actresses would be ok.having an actress or just an ordinary girlfriend for BABY YOO is not an issue for us...whatever it is... as long as HE will be extremly HAPPY then we will be too.

Hi queenie dear~ How are you?

If i enjoyed backreading? half and half :P it was very fun though cuz i

got to see so many funny pics of GY.if we don't see your artwork,

it's like something missing in the house..i guess we're all very used to seeing

your and all the other yoogals artwork ^^

You know what? You're right!

Hahaha! I finally decided to get started with PS and i'm starting to learn things..

for the first time in my life, i've made my own ava and banner..

it's very very amateurish but i'll get better in due time right?

Gah, i'm so afraid of the LB that i typed the prince of YOOhouse instead of my prince :ph34r::phew:

I totally agree with you queenie. As much as i want it to be GYEH i'llaccept any girl

that GY chooses. As long as he's happy I'm happy cuzhis happiness is more important to

me than whom he chooses to be his gf ^^

hello Ellie... It's ok to be late.. actually it was kinda fun too trying to recall what I had written pages away.. haha!! And I think Soompi doesn't only hate you, but everyone seems to be still experiencing the "hate" as well.. ;) so you have a favourite cousin? ha.ha.. once you get attached with a kid for a few days continuously, he/she will be like a sticky glue to you! Just like my hubby, he let the kids attached to him, now everyday, the moment he step his foot inside the car, they will start screaming for this and that.. and I had to bear with the noise until we reach home.. and that's not enough, the yelling continues at home!! making me even more annoyed than when he's not at home!ha.ha.. picturing GY stealing a baby from YEH sounds really cute.. and maybe some bickering in the process too.. lol! and no problem with the girly pic of GY.. I'm happy YooGals are having a good laugh at them.. he.he. . :D So, you have been watching She's on Duty and S-Diary the past few days huh? Sounds like you really love them especially S-Diary.. :D I had a good laugh watching S-Diary too especially the revenge part. lol!! Thank goodness they didn't include those deleted scenes or else you would do more than jump into your screen, hug and squeeze his cheeks!! BTW, have you recovered from your chest pain, Ellie? Remember to get enough rest, ok?

Hi Angelie unnie :D Hahaha, it's so fun to call you and all the other girls unnie cuz

i've always wanted big sisters XD I think that i'm the youngest YOOgal here.. i'm only 19..

so you girls don't mind if i call you all unnie right? :P

Yeah, she's 3-4 yrs old now.. but i get what you mean. As much as you loveyour kids, you can't let them

do whatever they want.. like screaming and get usedto have everything they point at.. lucky the men..

they have to be with the kids only afew hrs a day while the wife is stuck with them the whole day <_<

like my cousins mom..the poor thing can't even have 5 mins in peace just like you.

Hahaha! Just like the bickering in CP.. aaaaw, it was so cute!! <3

I guess i'm still not over my CP withdrawal...

S Diary rocked! I laughed so hard! Oh and the revenge part.. that was withoutdoubt the

funniest scene/s in the whole movie.. KSA is a very good actress! The movie

made me a fan of her.

Deleted scenes? I'll go hunt for them as soon as i'm done with my post xP

Hmmm.. i've almost recovered from my chest pains.. but the pain comes andgoes..

and i haven't called my dr yet *slaps self* gah. i'm so lazy *gives Angelie a big warm hug*

thank you dear for your concern.. and all the other lovely gals too!

I promise to take care of myself more and get enough restso don't worry abt me kay?

or else you'll make me all teary eyed

i'm a very sensitive girl :tears:

Oh btw Angelie, don't worry abt the YOOmansion too much. Take ur time with it.. no rush!!

Guest MissMellis

I so didn't mean to double post but

i was forced to do it otherwise my post wouldn't

be readable.. so soompi... PEACE!!

so no more hankie for you Ellie hahahai'll try not to faint... but i can't promise hahahahope you already see your Dr. by this time Ellie...
Neng, i want that hankie.. i NEED that hankie.. i WILL have the hankie!

We YOOgals will take care of each other.. we'll prevent each other from fainting or else we'll

scary OUR oppa away and we don't want that now do we? xP

And nope, haven't seen him yet. I WILL call my dr tomorrow. *hugs*

thank you also for your concern!! <3

hey YOOGALS! this is my first post in this thread...i'm a certified lurker in here and will continue to do so...a few days back i told aalhl that i will post and share some of my YOOshops in here and i hope you guys dont mind... i am a GY fan myself so... to everyone thanks for all the YOOlove you have been spreading...
anythingasian: welcome to YOOhouse!! Hope that you enjoy it here and do post more kay?

I've seen your YEHshops too in the YEH thread. They're all very beautiful. Keep up the good work!!

And thank you for the GYshops too <3 I lurve them

GOOD EVENING YOOGALS been backreading and trying to post for a couple of days but soompi always gives me ips error and to add to my misfortune my internet con is on and off (tnx to my neighbours)

thanx to all the goodies posted hi to my fellow Yooajummas angelie and Queenie and to my two fellow GYEH addict Faye try to reply later waves to MsMelis,Calypso (saw your name) and to all Yoogals on line

My chan: How are you? Haven't seen you in a few days.

Are you also busy with the backreading? I know.. soompi can be such a pain!

It hates all of us lately..

i thought that it was going to be better after the launching of the the new soompi

but it seems that i was wrong..

here's another version of BABY YOO as a girl...GYEH all-in-one pretty ain't it? 'll do my greetings later tonight...gotta run for work...see you all laterz YOOGALS take care.
That pic.. is.. just.. a big..

LOL!

:lol:

MissMellis, I have not watched S-Diary. Anybody like me? I'm afraid of the time I finish all of his dramas and movies, I will miss him like crazy for all those characters. Hic, that's why I still hesitate to watch it now. But I already finished One Fine Day over the weekend, ha ha, cannot resist Tae-In and want to see more of him. Must say I've enjoyed OFD only because of GY. I don't like the plot, and Sung Yuri in HaNeul made me missing Go EunChan so much. If it was YEH who played HaNeul . I'm sorry to say that SungYuri could not express her character as good as YEH. Oh, but I love the soundtrack.

Ha ha MMellis, can't help but smile when reading your sententce, you said for me also, wanna jump into screen and hug GY and squeeze him )

Hic, I'm sorry, I'm not good at PS, all I know just Crop and Brightness/constrast, that's all. That's why must appreaciate YOO GALS for all of your art works.

Hi movall~ I don't think that we've meet before? It's nice to "meet" you anyway ^^

I was like you too but then i thought.. when i'm done watching all of his dramas and movies.. i'll just re watch all of them

I've watched 4 eps of OFD so far. I'm so lazy to watch the rest of them.. but i'll save if for later.. when.. yeah.. later :tears:

We all miss EC~ and i think that Sung Yuri is okay... not great but okay.

I haven't listened to the OST yet.. gotta download it. But the few songs that i heard in the 4 eps

are pretty good.

Oh believe me, i wanna do more than hug and squeeze him but sssh, don't tell anyone else or else i'll get LB's and cannons after me.. not good!!

Welcome to the club girl. I pretty much suck at PS but i'm determined to learn and "master"

it someday in the not so near future

But i'm very grateful that we have very talented YOOgals who brings us joy with their artwork.

And Angelie and iluvyoo2 too for bringing us goodies from DC GY and daum GY..

which reminds me that i finally know how to browse the pages there.. i was like this @______@

before when i saw all the text..

Tae-in = Choi HAn Kyol Tae-in + HK = GONG YOO

GONG YOO + YOOGALS = YOOHouse...

YOOHouse - GONG YOO = NOTHINGNESS + EMPTINESS

therefore...GONG YOO is equivalent to EVERYTHING...hIS ROYAL HOTNESS

got it? get it. hehehe

I've gotta say that that is the first equations that i actually get! *clap*

yay, i'm so proud over myself ;p

IF i missed to reply to anyone , pls do tell me kay?

PS: sorry for the typos if there is any

>>><<<

Abt the x'mas gift:

I think i can help out but it all depends on what it is i'm going to do.

So yeah .. what is it that i'm going to do?

iluvyoo2: Thank you for all the pics and the translation!!

Goodnight~

Faye: *waves*

Guest queeninmycastle

hello YOOGALS GOOD DAY to all...

im just sneaking-in before going to work...i'll be back later for my "lovenotes" ( faye style )

before i go...im leaving yOO all with this...

artwork50.jpg

next time... i promise to " clone " more BABY YOO so that everyone can have him ;) .

LOVE YOO ALL :wub::wub::wub: .

TAKE CARE :)

miss ellie...from now on...im going to call you BABY ellie... yes you can call me unnie hehehe...wave to you (saw you online).

Any more BABY in the House?

bye for now...pooooooooooooooof :)

hello yoogals

I uploaded songs for fanclub of GY.

hope u 'll be happy :D

Update: Songs in Cywold of Gong Yoo

once.jpg

Download==>Once O.S.T. 2007 (mp3)

01. Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova - Falling Slowly

02. Marketa Irglova And Glen Hansard - If You Want Me

03. Glen Hansard - Broken Hearted Hoover Fixer Sucker Guy

04. Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova - When Your Minds Made Up

05. Glen Hansard - Lies

06. Interference - Gold

07. Marketa Irglova - The Hil

08. Glen Hansard - Fallen Form The Sky

09. Glen Hansard - Leave

10. Glen Hansard - Trying to Pull Myself Away

11. Glen Hansard - All the Way Down

12. Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova - Once

13. Glen Hansard - Say It to Me Now

cover_Q6wvA44AhX9J.jpg

Download==>Brown Eyed Soul vol.2 (2007) (.wma)

Album: 2집- The Wind,The Sea,The Rain

01 Intro (The Wind)

02 바람인가요

03 My Story

04 꿈

05 오래도록 고맙도록

06 Interlude (The Rain)

07 Anything (Through The Rain)

08 추억 사랑만큼 (Feat. 강현정 Of Bubble Sisters)

09 Sweet Thing (Feat. Dynamic Duo, Epik High)

10 Because Of You

11 Life & Love Are The Same (Feat. 정인)

12 Round & Round

13 Promise You

14 Nothing Better

15 Interlude (The Sea)

16 그대와 둘이

17 기다려요

18 그런사람이기를

19 폭풍속의 주 (The Lord In The Storm) (Feat. Heritage)

credit popcornfor2(GY)

Guest iluvyoo2

A very long Chinese article from <<歌迷大世界>> Nov issue

[2007-11-06]<<歌迷大世界>>11月刊:

孔侑-- 介于男孩与男人之间的奇迹存在 (Miracle exists between the boy and the man--- Gong Yoo)

孔侑 介于男孩与男人之间的奇迹存在

孔侑是大男孩,又是男子汉,孔侑既是这两者,又不是这两者......所以没有人知道孔侑到底是谁,想不出来一种可以把他准确划分或者包括进去的分类法.看到元斌和张东健,人们会毫不犹豫地想起"雕刻般的美男子"这个修饰语;见到雨和权相宇,人们首先想到的时"都会美型男"这个修饰语;即使看上去多少有些模糊的曹承佑和池珍熙,也有着可以指称他们的修饰语,他们是虽然敏感却绝对不会伤害别人的植物性男人.而孔侑刚是另外一个基准的演员,对于外貌、性格以及自己所处的位置,孔侑都制造出了新的标准,孔侑就这样制造出了一个奇迹。

双面男人

事实上,孔侑的脸蛋具有很强的两面性,或者应该说是双重性,既让人想要保护他,又充满了外向的力量。而且他的身体也分明是男子汉的身体,令女人期待的宽阔胸膛,小巧女人在和他说话时像仰望高大建筑物一样的高大身材,以及从运动员身上才能感觉到的结实肌肉和生机。

那种感觉不到力量感的立体而紧凑的脸庞,增添了他年少的天真。当他微笑的时侯,人们会条件反射般地产生想要保护他的本能,这就是“姐姐们”的宿命。在《S日记》中扮演涂鸦艺术家的孔侑在面对剧中金善雅彻头彻尾的复仇时,仍然散发出了他大男孩的致命魅力,不是那种冒着各种危险救自己的金刚的魄力,而是在他那双黑色的眼睛带着一种令人忍不住想要拥抱和爱抚的小男孩般的调皮,有时,这种眼神会令女人怦然心动,同时令女人爆发。但是孔侑似乎并不被这种少年特质所束缚,在《饼干老师星星糖》中,26岁的孔侑扮演了一名爱上老师的19岁高中生,但和以往那些轻易说爱的幼稚高中生形象不同的是,这个内心充满伤痛的叛逆少年克服了内心的创伤,坚定地保护着自己的老师,甚至还作出了一生的承诺。

在《美好的一天》中,孔侑为了一段发生在不是兄妹的兄妹之间的爱情,不顾什么“近亲”之说,完美地演绎了角色那种激动不已的心情。为了表现毫不犹豫、奋不顾身的男人的纯情,孔侑锻炼出了一身肌肉,使自己变得更加魁梧起来,茫然站在海边的孔侑用他结实的体魄俘虏了一丝微风也能吹得摇摇摆摆的芦苇般的女人的芳心。其实从那时候开始,孔侑就已经从撒娇的少年成长为一名散发着烟草味的男子汉。

就在出道第七年的时候,始终停留在可有可无的预备演员位置的孔侑,终于通过《咖啡王子一号店》创造了真正的奇迹,成为我们所有人公认的明星。今年夏天,观众们在《咖啡王子一号店》中翰杰和恩灿争吵不休的浪漫爱情中甜蜜地度过了盛夏夜晚的炎热。人们似乎陷入一种错觉中,仿佛剧中人物的爱情就是自己的爱情般,叩打着每个人的心扉。这看上去似乎很幼稚,却又真的很让人心动。人们在看这部电视剧的时候都会不由自主地想起自己的初恋,并产生了想要恋爱的欲望。有人曾说,《咖啡王子一号店》是“孩子们之间的恋爱”,讲述爱情把人变成小孩子的过程。仔细想想,这句话的确说得很有道理,这部电视剧中哪能有一个成年人存在?《咖啡王子一号店》就是一群可爱的孩子们玩笑打闹的“卖咖啡”的游乐园,人们真的很喜欢这群孩子。而漂亮的孩子“崔翰杰”孔侑,就这样成了“大众情人”。

为爱执著

此刻,这个刚刚成为明星的、似乎仍然沉醉在美丽爱情中的男人,就这样坐在了我们面前。像享受“草地上的野餐”一般,和工作人员坐在一起简单充饥之后的孔侑,俨然就是《咖啡王子一号店》中那个看不出一丝权威的二流子经理。真的像某篇说他是因为脸蛋小而下决心做演员的报道一样,眼前的他拥有着小巧玲珑的脸蛋和线条优美的身材。“这个人物本身的着眼点是‘时尚男孩’,为了扮演好这个刚刚从国外回来的时尚年轻男人的形象,我努力减肥,越到后半部分,拍摄就越困难,我渐渐变得更瘦了。”其实,在《咖啡王子一号店》中,翰杰的时装风格也和电视剧的人气一样吸引着观众的目光。李允贞导演在设计翰杰这个人物的时侯,心里就是把孔侑当成原型的,她直接把自己对孔优质的设计构思告诉设计师,请设计师塑造出一个即使只穿上一件衬衫,也浑身上下散发出高贵气质的时尚男孩形象。而孔侑仅凭一件紧身的白色衬衫和柔滑的羊毛衫,就成为了时尚前沿的领军人物,即使不用刻意装扮,也已经足够华丽。在电视剧中,恩灿毫不掩饰不安的心情,要求翰杰不要穿那件黑色衬衫,“不要穿那件衣服,不能让女人们总是盯着你看。”

这个男人在以为对方是男人的情况下,仍然深深地爱上了对方,还说“不管你是男人也好,是外星人也好,我都不在乎”。“我恐怕无法爱上男人。在演戏的过程中,我知道所有爱情的本质都是一样的,我能理解那种心情,但是我做不到,因为我不是同性恋。”“翰杰爱上恩灿,不是因为恩灿可爱,不是因为恩灿漂亮,也并不是想保护她,而是翰杰本能地被恩灿吸引。我觉得爱情是一种无法用语言解释的感情。”8[)

当恩灿的女人身份公开以后,电视剧自然而然地迎来了快乐的结局,但是孔侑确信,翰杰会因为这份感情而成熟起来。“有些观众们说,在12集之前很好,我同意这种说法,甚至可以说那一部分就是电视剧的全部,而恩灿女人身份的公开则是一种戏剧化的选择。她完全可以是真正的男人,但是如果那样的话,事情就太严重了。一方面是因为电视剧的题材决定的,同时还有各个人物经历的感情波涛。”从来没有经历过这种令人心碎、刻骨铭心爱情的人是不幸的人,因为他们没有经历过完美的幸福,也没有体会过人的成熟。用李允贞导演的话说,孔侑是一个比男人更了解男人心理的人,是一个懂得分析相爱时微妙心理的灵敏的浪漫主义者。“翰杰有过 9年的单相思经历,所以他觉得自己很懂得爱情,但是那其实并不是真正的爱情。谁能战胜爱情这种案情呢?明明知道要痛苦,却还是控制不住自己,这就是爱情,不是吗?”事实上因为孔侑性格稳重沉着,所以经常有人说他少年老成,现在他又回想起因为害怕受伤而常常犹豫不决的时期,“以前不管我多么喜欢,都不会主动表达自己的感情,后来做了演员之后,感性能力渐渐提高了,酝酿感情的次数越来越多,我的感性也更加丰富了。”

在开始拍摄电视剧之前,李允贞导演和孔侑进行了一次长谈,因为她首先要了解孔侑是怎样一个人,通过对话,导演得到了信心,她确信孔侑能够完美地捕捉到这种微妙而瞬间的感情.电视剧中翰杰的"慢动作"既不是编剧在剧本中的安排,也不是侑的即兴发挥.恋爱的时侯,有人会情不自禁地跑出去做一些只有自己才知道的举动,不是吗?明明旁边没有人,却躲在被窝里藏起涨得通红的脸,气喘吁吁的拍打着胸膛,冲着天空胡乱高喊,孔侑细致地描绘出了因恋爱而引起的这些情景.

我们很想了解他对和他相爱了一个季节、哭哭笑笑地度过很长时间的搭档演员尹恩惠的评价。“非常好!她是一位很优秀的演员,虽然对她有过偏见,以为她是小小年纪迅速走红的歌手,但她其实是一名具有丰富演员潜质的演员。有的演员只完成自己的任务,而有的演员则很愿意为对方考虑,帮助对方,尹恩惠属于后者。”这时侯突然想到他曾经说过孔孝珍和金善雅是与众不同的演员,于是问起了这件事。“和比我年纪大的女演员合作的确很轻松,与不懂事的任性女人相比,我更喜欢成熟的女人。在实际的恋爱中,我也从来没遇到过比我年纪小的女人。”他说他喜欢的梦中情人是40多岁的女演员戴安.琳恩。由此看来,从小就喜欢独自忧伤的早熟少年孔侑,他的初恋可能也是思想深邃、美丽而成熟的女人呢。

冷静的“超然”

今年夏天成为明星的孔侑已经29岁了,30岁这个“数字”给人带来的沉重压力在孔侑身上表现得似乎也很明显。在Sidus经纪公司这个可靠的“篱笆”中,他于2001年凭借《Nonstop4》出道,拍了5部电影和7部电视剧,在其中2部他扮演了男主人公,却并未使他登上明星宝座。果然不出所料,这种失望感也曾给他带去过低潮。“每个演员都会经历低潮时期,不管是明星也好,还是无名小卒,都不可避免。我并没有特别痛苦,我最大的烦恼是与现实的妥协。因为我总是没有机会出演我想出演的作品,即使对作品不满意,首先也必须顺应这种命运,因为这部作品也许就是通向下一部作品的跳板。”他坦率地说,自己出演的大部分作品都是与现实妥协而选择的产物。“人气是演员的附属品。虽然很幸福,但我并不想被人气束缚和左右。虽然最近有太多太多的采访在等着我,但我知道,这种日子并不会很长。”脑中突然想起了金善雅通过《我的名字叫金三顺》而得到舆论的集中关注时说过的话。“现在仅仅是现在,人们很快就会把我忘记,所以我不会对人气太在意”,这就是金善雅这位女演员吐露的平淡得近乎不现实的心声。看来演员要想成为演员,还需要一种冷静的“超然”。

而当孔侑被问到会否执著地选择自己喜欢的导演的作品时,他斩钉截铁地说:“不会,只要剧本好就可以了。那种连为什么笑都不知道的耗费精力的作品层出不穷,真不明白为什么会有观众喜欢。出演那种作品的好演员以这种方式消耗自己,这也是令人惋惜的一件事。”因为孔侑自己已经作出了妥协,所以他并没有对以商业为主的电影界现实作出绝对的批判,但是他确信这种风气是不正常的。“我觉得演员不应该追求多产,而是寻找适合自己的路。演员之所以最需要自己的信念,也就是因为这个。演员们为什么最需要‘演员’这个修饰语,而不是‘明星’?要想这样,就要首先具备艺术家的本质。”他的简历像电影字幕一样闪过,那对他来说,最有意义的作品是什么呢?“是《超级明星甘先生》,虽然我是友情客串,戏份也很少,但是从电影的整体内容来看,却是对我最有意义的一部作品。在影片中,甘先生并没有成为超级明星,我喜欢这个构思,因为它使人备感温暖,第一名并不意味着全部。”

现在的孔侑改变了方向,用行动粉碎了自己的过去,又接连背叛了自己的世界。就像在云彩上散步一般,任性而浪漫的青春梦想与真正的“艺术家的灵魂“如出一辙。如果一定要下个定义的话,孔侑是能自由自在地面对外界影响的人,所以他显得很神秘。从少年到男子汉,再从男子汉到大男孩,他自然地转换着自己的形象。孔侑不断地塑造着自己特有的标准。今后他会迈出怎样的脚步?这种体验就像不断在画布上尝试新画法的艺术家的诞生一般,趣味横生,而且具有创意。所以不管等多久,相信所有人都会开心地等待这个答案的...... (全文完)

credit 风信子@gongyoo.com

Guest mendyoo

morning YOOGALS and YOOBIES...

feels great to be home... any coffee and YOOcookie left for me?

hi's and hello's to all incampers... replies later aalhl style ;)

starryGY.jpg

Thanks Angelie for the many goodies and that Arena photoshoot video from last year is...HOT.

Yes, smoking is bad for YOO but he looks so sexy with that cig in his mouth that I can't help but stare and droll.

yes. Liron.. So much so that many YooGals doesn't like guy who smoke, baby YOO seems to be an exception.. he.he.. :P

BTW, am i the only perv who finds GY's Adam's apple and throat to be extremely yummy? :blush:
haha... I think everything about YOO is yummy.. :blush:

Triple post :o any one else ??
looks like it's me only.. :(

and regarding xmas greeting, I think we can start on decorating GY's pic with xmas deco.. haha.. how does that sound my lovely creative YooGals? :rolleyes:

anythingasian. You made it here again.. YAY!! It's fun isn't it? :D And I'm honoured to be your friend... :) You can share your YOOshops here anytime you want.. it's also considered posting you know.. ;) I'm sure every YooGals here will be excited to see your post filled with lovely YOOshops.. so keep them coming.. :) haha.. and GY don't just waste your time making you stare at his pics but also make you drool like crazy... lol!

YAY!! congratulations to you my faye for the double post! So now Soompi is extremely generous to you making up for your missing post.. he.he.. :D Miss you too.. Be back soon ok?

iluvyoo2.. no problem with the uploading as long my connection is behaving.. he.he.. if you need any help, let me know.. ;) thanks for the other goodies as well... yummy... and those CP BTS pics.. poor baby YOO.. he must have fell while running on that slippery floor... OUCH! but I'm relieved he didn't hurt himself that bad. :sweatingbullets: And the concerned YEH is beside him.. he.he.. :P And that GYEH version of Cantata.. the title gave me a shock thinking they really did the CF together.. lol!! Oh yes, thank you for that Chinese article too.. I hope someone can translate it.. I don't have the time to go through it yet.. soooo long.. haha...

Ellie... congratulations for your success in making your own ava and banner. keep up your good work and we will expect to see your lovely artwork in no time too.. hehe. :D

I totally agree with you queenie. As much as i want it to be GYEH i'llaccept any girl

that GY chooses. As long as he's happy I'm happy cuzhis happiness is more important to

me than whom he chooses to be his gf ^^

of course his happiness is more important to us all, Ellie.. how can we be happy knowing that he's sad right?

yeah.. it's sure fun calling someone unnie.. I don't have an elder sister too.. so I'm happy I got a chance to call Lilly, unnie.. he.he.. and I don't have any younger sister as well, so I'm also happy I got LOTSA younger sister.. lol!

like my cousins mom..the poor thing can't even have 5 mins in peace just like you.
I guess that is the standard for mom that stays at home! :fury:

S Diary rocked! I laughed so hard! Oh and the revenge part.. that was withoutdoubt the

funniest scene/s in the whole movie.. KSA is a very good actress! The movie

made me a fan of her.

Deleted scenes? I'll go hunt for them as soon as i'm done with my post xP

yep.. KSA is a good actress and a good pianist.. I love watching her play the piano.. :rolleyes: there were S-Diary deleted scenes posted before, but I've no idea which page already or whether the link is still active... And the She's on Duty deleted scenes were posted a week or so ago.

Well, Ellie, browing dc and daum GY is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.. it's nothing but click click click.. but DC is moving really fast.. so it's quite impossible to click each and every post... it's like early in the morning their time.

And for the xmas gift, I guess we can do the same thing we did for the send off project the other day... artwork, peom, MVs, e-magazines, gifts, etc.. whatever yoogals are good at... maybe can include YOOCookies this time.. haha! just kidding.

queenie.. we will be waiting for more baby YOO's clone.. ;) hmm.. baby Ellie.. sounds cute.. :P

noyna, thank you for bringing GY's cyworld songs here.. :)

neng, I will be here waiting for your "my style" of reply.. he.he.

Anyway, for those who have problem with Daum and flash videos.. I've converted the "new" cantata CF.

"New" GYEH Cantata CF

Download: http://sharebee.com/25f4dbc7

*** Credit as labeled and iluvyoo2 ***

I'm still downloading the BTSC BTS.. will be back this afternoon of the converted version.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy....i'm home! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh everyone.... i'm sorry i didn't get to finish all my luv notes last night. got an invite from a friend for dinner which was so last minute but can't say no to and it was kinda late when i got home. i was like sneaking in here any chance i got while at work today but as usual- not enough time for a longer post.....so .... i better do my replies now....

but before that.....my angel...... missyoumissyoumissyoumissyou! hi ellie! be back for my luv notes......

Guest tangtang

GOOD MORNING YOOGALS!

*waves at FAYE19, noyna, MissMellis, aalhl, HaHaMum, krisflyer, gumai*

lovenotes later.. just need to breath. sigh. sigh. :tears:

YOO cheeriohs, pls..

OMO! Just got a scolding from my boss! :crazy: