Guest eganlyen

hi yen...enjoy your backpaging... catch you later... it's still a gift ??? :rolleyes::lol::lol: love you too...what? Max's?... when i saw it... Max's came into my mind hahaha but i love it... coz it definitely is... "THE HOUSE THAT LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP BUILT".
Yes finally i'm done w/my backread :sweatingbullets: .Yes, youre right it sounds like Max's slogan"The house that fried chicken built" :lol::lol: but i do love the YOOhouse slogan"The friendship that love & friendship built" suits to us.

Ha ha, what do you think here? Really, you really make me laugh at midnight.

:lol: makes me want to re watch that scene again.

haha.. well at least you can have the option to jump episode, neng. I was watching it on TV, and I can't jump eppi.. Have to wait until the next day... but the moment Tae In left, it was already weekend.. so I had to wait till monday to follow up... so I was biting my nails for 2 long days.. haha

:lol: its your nails okay now Angel?What about during the CP times we have to wait for almost a week to see the next episode?

well, the moment we sell it, it's consider commercialize isn't it? well, that's what I thought la.. anyway, using a ps-ed pic might be another way to go around it.. yeah.. any opinions YooGals?
Thesame thoughts w/ you angel,how are we goin' to ship those mug and how much it will cost?

Who is in charge of the money collected?some of my questions..

who make good coffee? he.he.. hmm.. maybe we could consider selling cookies too for our fundraising since many of us love baking as well! YOOCookies anyone? :P
hmmm...maybe we can use these ideas later fundraising and at thesame time a contest exclusive for Yoogals members.

OMO, got buzz buzz again! :lol:Anne, is trying to push me into having naughty thoughts! LOL! Angel, did the LB hit me this time?

:D:lol: i imagine you were running while angel trying to hit you w/her LB on your butt :lol:

Its oki, nana! We can still have the PB. And as sugegsted by Anne, lets try duty free shops for the Cantata. Do you have an exclusive pass for the fiesta mall in pque?

Ive check the cantata site it said the product are also available here in southeastasia but they didnt specify w/c country here in SEA.Maybe that cantata that our baby YOO endorsing is a new product of cantata coffee in the market.Lets wait for more days..maybe we can have our luck by then.

Will try that quennie kind of post sometime.. :D

it is really useful if you have lots of pages to backread so Beth try the queeny style of postin'.

Been bumming for that vacation. Went to visit out loved ones for only 2 hours, bec i arrived at our province late. Hated Manila traffic during holidays! :angry: So did they visit you for treat or tricks? LOL! <3 you too!
lol yes they did but insteadof candies they ask for candles & flowers.

haha.. Anne push you into having naughty thoughts and you fell for it and got buzzed.. lol!!! yes.. that LB hit you this time.. didn't you feel the heat? LOL!!! :lol:

that gif that was funny :lol: how are you kai?Angel,did you strike her at the butt?**imagining funny things** :lol::lol:

Welcome anythingasian,love your goodies esp the last one :phew::sweatingbullets: .

Guest tangtang

hello there tangtang.. happy lunch time to you too. Had your lunch already?

oh dear.. all weird YOO pics scare you huh, tangtang.. well, for me the scariest so far is the "splitted YOO" that queenie did.. and some of the "vampire YOO" I saw at DC. haha!!

haha.. Anne push you into having naughty thoughts and you fell for it and got buzzed.. lol!!! yes.. that LB hit you this time.. didn't you feel the heat? LOL!!! :lol:

Hi, angel! My lunch was great.. had it with my officemates, and in between encouraging them to watch CP though it wasnt shown here at the Phils. They were asking who is the guy in my friendster profile thats why CP was opened up... you know him? CLUE: so smexy! :P I remember the CRACKED YOO, from quennie, scary but funny! :lol: Vampire YOO? Wanted to be beaten by those... :lol:Thanks for that dozens of Cantata BTS. LOVE yoo 'stolen shots'. So natural. :D

tangtang....Hi, vicente! Dont worry its not your computer, its Soompi!

Thank you dear..I be happy to know, I hope soopmi to improve soon. :rolleyes:

Yes vicente... SOON!

Hmm.. should we ask baby YOO to do this to Soompi? :P

%7Boption%7Dviewimageus9.gif%7Boption%7D

please, YOO! :D

:lol: its your nails okay now Angel?What about during the CP times we have to wait for almost a week to see the next episode?
haha.. yes yes.. my nails are ok now Anne... CP? CP was even worst! 5 days of waiting.. no fast forward, no jumping, don't even know how the next eppi will be like! *dies* he.he...

Thesame thoughts w/ you angel,how are we goin' to ship those mug and how much it will cost?

Who is in charge of the money collected?some of my questions..

yeah.. major headache with those stuffs eh? maybe we can bring over this discussion to yoomansion when it's launched?

hmmm...maybe we can use these ideas later fundraising and at thesame time a contest exclusive for Yoogals members.
he.he.. contest exclusive huh? so we gonna have who bake the most delicious cookies kinda thing is it? hmm. .should we have a YOOCafe in our Yoomansion forum later on to discuss anything about food? :rolleyes:

:D:lol: i imagine you were running while angel trying to hit you w/her LB on your butt :lol:

Angel,did you strike her at the butt?**imagining funny things** :lol::lol:

lol!!! you are so funny Anne.. but yeah, I think the LB did strike her butt. :lol: So YooGals who doesn't want to get strike on your butt, better beware. .haha!!

BTW, just came back from CP thread.. Found that CP will be airing in Singapore starting 31 Dec.. :)

imgy051311320002e1fh9.th.jpg imgy051311320002e2ou3.th.jpg

*** Scans credit to Rebby ***

Hi, angel! My lunch was great.. had it with my officemates, and in between encouraging them to watch CP though it wasnt shown here at the Phils. They were asking who is the guy in my friendster profile thats why CP was opened up... you know him? CLUE: so smexy! :P I remember the CRACKED YOO, from quennie, scary but funny! :lol: Vampire YOO? Wanted to be beaten by those... :lol:Thanks for that dozens of Cantata BTS. LOVE yoo 'stolen shots'. So natural. :D
tangtang.. good to hear that you had an enjoyable lunch with your colleagues.. I hope they will listen to you and watch CP.. h.ehe.. cantata BTS?? my dear tangtang.. you must be in Cantata mode again.. those are CP BTS.. not Cantata.. hahahah

thumb.gif

*** Credit as printed ***

oh.. and another wanted gif.. :D

viewimageeq1.gif

*** Credit: dcGY ***

Guest queeninmycastle

i get tired of refreshing pages and pages and always getting error wahhhh this annoying boooooooooho...

well lets get on to bussiness...to continue

Unnie Lily- i see you heard me...baby kai is naughty as always hehehe.

nah we just wanna play around, right kai? hehehe

i tried clicking the the underlined link but it will lead me to error.i dunno...but i'll take your word for it.if you think it looks nice then it should be okay with me.are we talking of stamps like stamps for letters as in post stamps here?if it is then it'll be cool.

anythingasian- glad that you made it here in YOOHOUSE. we WElcOME you to this house...hope you'll enjoy your stay here. and BIG THANK you for that lovely YOOshops as ever...BTW, thanks for that tut you've sent me...though my PS version is kindda outdated but then i'll find away this and that hehehe.

HOpe to see more Posts and YOOshops from you. ;)

my chan YOOjumma- long time no see...i see neighbor is being bad again.so no Christmas presents for them that is?hehehe

yup, same here... IPS driver error is making us crazy aside from our BABY YOO's constant addiction hehehe.

angel unnie- yay! did i make you laugh with that BABY YOO pic as YEH?hahaha now we can say that he can be a pretty girl also.unnie dont get sad for not updating the mansion yet...soon it'll be complete.AJA AJA!!!

nana-learn from that lesson well hehehe...uhuh BABY YOO is sexy being YEH is it.

movall- you can call me Queenie coz queeninmycastle is long for a name hehehe.Yes, mathematically speaking that is the right axiom of choice.

so memorized it well:

Tae-in = Choi HAn Kyol

Tae-in + HK = GONG YOO

GONG YOO + YOOGALS = YOOHouse...

YOOHouse - GONG YOO = NOTHINGNESS + EMPTINESS

therefore...GONG YOO is equivalent to EVERYTHING...hIS ROYAL HOTNESS

got it? get it. hehehe

kimone- so that artwork made you drop by in the house hahaha glad it made you laugh.but dont over do it or else your officemate might think you're out of your mind already bwahahaha :lol::lol: .

anne- yes i missed Phil so much...but im not lonely anymore coz i got

BABY YOO + YOOGALS = YOOHouse that takes my blues away.

yep, i saw the banner already...TiKa made it? it was nice.

now i see that my way of posting is kindda useful when soompi server is acting this weird huh.

faye- im the one that is late now hehehe.

i did had a good sleep last nyt thank you.

the que sera sera thing you replied to unnie angel made me laugh but yeah you are right about why she evaded the question...it doesnt make sense..and like you im going to stop here "whatever" it doesn't matter to us anywayz.

kai- weird YOO pics scared you huh?

what would BABY YOO's reaction be seeing him as a GURL?he would definitely say " oh so CUTE " my girls are really so in to me that they even want to see me as a girl. " what to do?" then ....killer smile.

artwork49.jpg

Guest tangtang

good afternoon YOOGALS and YOOBIES...

my time is 3:40pm... what about yours?

stayed up late last night to do some replies... it's hard to post in just one sitting. IPS error again..... :angry:

Neng, why did you stayed late? Soompi is friendly to me this time.. in fairness!

Angel, can i request for another LB for Anne! LOL! Well.. my butt is not really an asset, so LB on my butts would be fine! :lol:

lol yes they did but insteadof candies they ask for candles & flowers.

that gif that was funny :lol: how are you kai?Angel,did you strike her at the butt?**imagining funny things** :lol::lol:

*poofed poofed* at your imagined things! :lol:

he.he.. contest exclusive huh? so we gonna have who bake the most delicious cookies kinda thing is it? hmm. .should we have a YOOCafe in our Yoomansion forum later on to discuss anything about food? :rolleyes:

Il be the judge, and eat all your cookies! :lol:

lol!!! you are so funny Anne.. but yeah, I think the LB did strike her butt. :lol: So YooGals who doesn't want to get strike on your butt, better beware. .haha!!

Psshhh.. PSssssh! Btw, il be calling YOO to put some medicines at my 'striked' butt! :phew:

tangtang.. good to hear that you had an enjoyable lunch with your colleagues.. I hope they will listen to you and watch CP.. h.ehe.. cantata BTS?? my dear tangtang.. you must be in Cantata mode again.. those are CP BTS.. not Cantata.. hahahah

Hahahaha! I was about to type CP.. but it was really Cantata? LOL! Must be your PC! Hahahaha! Cant stop laughing! quennie, just like montel and hotel! *bangs head* must be too much LBs. :lol:

angel unnie- yay! did i make you laugh with that BABY YOO pic as YEH?hahaha now we can say that he can be a pretty girl also.unnie dont get sad for not updating the mansion yet...soon it'll be complete.AJA AJA!!!
yep.. you did queenie.. lol! he is a very pretty girl.. makes me wish there is a Coffee Princes with him as a girl for a change working for Eun Chan! haha! yeah.. I hope I can get the mansion ready soon.. so that we can have more discussion on what we want to do there.

Tae-in = Choi HAn Kyol

Tae-in + HK = GONG YOO

therefore...GONG YOO is equivalent to EVERYTHING.

wow!! look at all the equations!! YES!! I got it.. they are very true indeed.. :rolleyes:

yep.. Tika made the banner. The forum banner is by jaja. When the site is launch later on, YooGals will see another banner by our very own nancy YOO pach.. ;)

what would BABY YOO's reaction be seeing him as a GURL?he would definitely say " oh so CUTE " my girls are really so in to me that they even want to see me as a girl. " what to do?" then ....killer smile.
yay! looks like you understand YOO very well now, queenie.. I think that's exactly what he will say.. lol!!

Angel, can i request for another LB for Anne! LOL! Well.. my butt is not really an asset, so LB on my butts would be fine! :lol:
LB for Anne? because she's naughty to you and make you get the strike instead is it? lol! Well, if she gets naughty again, she will definitely get striked! haha

Il be the judge, and eat all your cookies! :lol:
are you sure? you would be putting on weight later on and you won't be able to fit into your wedding dress!! uh oh.. no cookies for tangtang... hehe

Psshhh.. PSssssh! Btw, il be calling YOO to put some medicines at my 'striked' butt! :phew:
hmmmm... you want to get buzzed again?

Hahahaha! I was about to type CP.. but it was really Cantata? LOL! Must be your PC! Hahahaha! Cant stop laughing!
nope.. definitely not my PC.. :P yes. you really really typed Cantata instead of CP.. lol!

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen2lf5.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlen2il5.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlengoh9.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ daum CP ***

WARNING!! Another S-Diary hot scene gif.. :P

viewimagecy5.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Guest mendyoo

hey YOOGALS!

this is my first post in this thread...i'm a certified lurker in here and will continue to do so...a few days back i told aalhl that i will post and share some of my YOOshops in here and i hope you guys dont mind...

i am a GY fan myself so...

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd155/a...dict/gy01-1.jpg

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd155/a...ct/gy01copy.jpg

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd155/a...addict/gy02.jpg

to everyone thanks for all the YOOlove you have been spreading...

B)

hi anythingasian.......

i'm welcoming your 1st post hahaha coz i'm sure it's the beginning of the many post to come.

likey your YOOshops my dear... so we're fellow YOOshoppers (is there such a word?... only here in YOOHOUSE hahaha)

enjoy enjoy enjoy....

Guest tangtang

Unnie Lily- i see you heard me...baby kai is naughty as always hehehe.

nah we just wanna play around, right kai? hehehe

i tried clicking the the underlined link but it will lead me to error.i dunno...but i'll take your word for it.if you think it looks nice then it should be okay with me.are we talking of stamps like stamps for letters as in post stamps here?if it is then it'll be cool.

Right Queenie, especially to our unnies! :lol: but me naughtiest? its better be.. you and me! LOL!

Tae-in = Choi HAn Kyol

Tae-in + HK = GONG YOO

therefore...GONG YOO is equivalent to EVERYTHING.

got it? get it. hehehe

In fairness, this is the first math equation that i didnt got nosebleeds! :lol:

kai- weird YOO pics scared you huh?

what to do? Il faint first, so your next? :lol:

Guest mendyoo

GOOD EVENING YOOGALS

been backreading and trying to post for a couple of days

but soompi always gives me ips error and to add to my

misfortune my internet con is on and off (tnx to my neighbours)

thanx to all the goodies posted

hi to my fellow Yooajummas angelie and Queenie

and to my two fellow GYEH addict Faye

try to reply later

waves to MsMelis,Calypso (saw your name) and to all Yoogals on line

hi euchan...

be sure to reply later oki??? wave at you too...

Guest queeninmycastle

Right Queenie, especially to our unnies! :lol: but me naughtiest? its better be.. you and me! LOL!

In fairness, this is the first math equation that i didnt got nosebleeds! :lol:

what to do? Il faint first, so your next? :lol:

okay...okay...its gonna be me and you...but its mostly you bwahahahaha.

oh...the last equation should be like this:

therefore GONG YOO is equivalent to EVERYTHING...HIS ROYAL HOTNESS.

Guest mendyoo

good morning yoogals

i tried to post a long reply but soompi is having IPS syndrome again and wipe out all the replies i made..

too bad i didnt save it to my notepad, 1 good lesson! always open your note pad and keep a copy of your

reply speacially if its a very long one like A to Z

oist nana...... copy paste copy paste copy paste...we're tsinoyers remember? :lol:;)

medyoo: your not so bc lastnight no? lots of post how's our other house?

time to vote for the 4th round? i didnt visit there yet.. maybe later

not that bc hahaha me and kai posted at the same time last night. so it's voting time huh...

yen,mendyoo,kai, i cannot order calendar. my hubbys friend is in china now untill nov10,

then from china he comes to manila till early dec.

so really no chance to go to lawson to order for our cal...

our only chance is thru cdjapn.amazon, hmv & yesasia..

lets wait till they announce that they have YOO's cal..

i'm still hoping that we can have a copy... if not... we can have a personalized cal...a tarp one.

Guest tangtang

LB for Anne? because she's naughty to you and make you get the strike instead is it? lol! Well, if she gets naughty again, she will definitely get striked! haha

*blink blink* hope she got naughty again. LOL! Im so petty! Wow! I feel like im EC. :lol:

are you sure? you would be putting on weight later on and you won't be able to fit into your wedding dress!! uh oh.. no cookies for tangtang... hehe

*puffy eyes* even the cookie with Yoo's face?

hmmmm... you want to get buzzed again?

*hides under the closet* yoo's closet. :lol:

nope.. definitely not my PC.. :P yes. you really really typed Cantata instead of CP.. lol!

Im so busted! :lol:

WARNING!! Another S-Diary hot scene gif.. :P

%7Boption%7Dviewimagecy5.gif%7Boption%7D

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

thanks for the warning, angel. That helps! 0___0

okay...okay...its gonna be me and you...but its mostly you bwahahahaha.

oh...the last equation should be like this:

therefore GONG YOO is equivalent to EVERYTHING...HIS ROYAL HOTNESS.

thanks for the support, queenie! :lol:

Echoing from you... EVERYTHING!

Have to go for a while... Im off to the office! Be back later... have to do the grocery. ;)

*waves at neng* Its us again! Hehehe.

Guest mendyoo

Dear Mendyoo, as I agree with all Yoo Gals, his very talent shows various side of him, his emotions make us know he's the real person that we love.

No, you are not bias at all. Before I'd got to know him, I thought I will not like any K-actors besides BYJ. Of course now I love them both, but I must admit that we may have a cold Frank Shin (BYJ cast in Hotelier) as tough as Seo Gun but cannot find a lively, naughty, cutie image of BYJ as HanKyul and Tae-In. Or am I also too bias? :) Do YooGals have any other K-actors in your list?

i like FS in hotelier... i always like the hero-villain type of role...and mind you... i've got most of his movies and kdramas. i like kactors coz they really can portray each type of role given to them. i can name lots... but YOO is the first whom i really really admire to the max... HE's so talented...

Yup, I was surprised myself really patient till the end. Do yoo remember the 15th episode, when he ran to BoRi house whispering Saranghe, it echoed in my mind till today. I found Cantata's voice there, how similar.

he screams saranghe... he whispers saranghe... wish it was me at the receiving end...

Oh, happy and big hugs to all YOOgals.

Big hug to you too... what's your nik? we're in nik term here hehehe and where you from? getting personal??? ;)

Guest mendyoo

waaahhh....i felt dizzy doin' the backreading with all the goodies and post you have plus the server always busy and when its not i lost my internet connection. :crazy:

yen is crazy now hahaha

i used to get mad when my net con always poofed out on me in the middle of my posting time... so i switched to another... now i'm happy hahaha when it's server bc... i do PS... when it's ips error... PS again or just surfing.

While others are trying "neng post" i ll try queeny style of posting"(another goodluck to me)

now we have varieties... if one doesn't work... try the other one hahaha

Beth-Bethcha by gooly wow!!My partners in crime as Neng refers to us :lol: 30 pages of backreading?!?**faints**prepare your YOOpsirin for the headache as what you haved siaid in the other side.this thread is "jumping like a frog"so you need to hurry to catch up! :lol: ..GOODluck!

i was laughing with that "frog" thing hahaha and you need lots of YOOpspirin beth...

Lyn-rain is all over in burgos :phew: Did you tried to look for cantata in duty free malls.Maybe youre right it is a new product or like the Ohui it is not yet available here.But the calendar..so sad but we still have Neng shes goin to give us the tumblers for free. :lol::lol:

FREE TUMBLERS again??? :rolleyes::lol:

Neng-labs yah! Cant wait to see you & other yoopinays it would be hilarious :lol: thanks for all your goodies here & there.My others partner in crime.Should we start calling part?you didnt answered my question on the other side regarding 3pics.again thanks for advance x'mas gift... :lol::lol:

3 pics... 1 kind but 3 posing...but if you want diff. kinds... it's up to you. did i promise that i'll give xmas presents? :o:lol: i think any place will rock wherever we have that eb.

Waves to all my lovely gals here Angel,Beth,Faye,kai,Lyn,Neng,Queeny,OC,Pach,CalyEuchan,movall,...who else?!? everyone i missed everybody!

continued w/backreading :sweatingbullets:

waves at you too yen...

Guest mendyoo

haha.. well at least you can have the option to jump episode, neng. I was watching it on TV, and I can't jump eppi.. Have to wait until the next day... but the moment Tae In left, it was already weekend.. so I had to wait till monday to follow up... so I was biting my nails for 2 long days.. haha

so you bit more nails than i did :lol:

yeah.. I couldn't bring myself to watch other K-Drama too after CP.. although I'm still watching HJN, but the feeling isn't the same...so Snow Queen is airing on 8TV huh? too bad I can't get the reception here unless I have Astro. I only watched 4 eppies of Snow Queen last year.. Didn't manage to finish it.. probably because no GY inside.. haha.. I guess my love for SYR is not enough to pull me thru the whole drama... I think no one can besides baby YOO. I can't watch Spring Waltz because the time is not right.. I'm picking up my hubby during that time.. I wish they move back to the 8.30 or 9pm slot. And why can't they air k-dramas in original Korean dub?! :angry: Luckily Park Tae In still makes me drool eventhough I was not able to listen to his voice back then. Imagine if it was his voice then, I would have fall for him in the first eppi, and probably fainted a hundred more times!! lol!!

YOO's voice makes me.... brrrrrrr...

i still watch Kdramas... but as you said angelie... i always compare the lead guy to YOO... acting wise that is.

well, the moment we sell it, it's consider commercialize isn't it? well, that's what I thought la.. anyway, using a ps-ed pic might be another way to go around it.. yeah.. any opinions YooGals?

hows this angelie?

yeah.. BTSC is very much like CP too... many sweet and touching moments. It used to be a drama with most kisses but now got beaten by CP.. he.he.. but still both are Gong Yoo's work.. isn't that great?! and I love the scene in BTSC where Tae In built a rose arch outside Bori's house.. that was really sweet of him.. :wub: :wub:

yep... there's a MS term in S-diary as well.. :D

that rose arch... if it was for me... it'll be "I"LL MARRY YOO" even if he doesn't propose yet bwahahaha

Guest calypso78

Good noon Yoogals.

Guess who changed his Cy BGM and BG?

I am fine thanks for asking... and he misses....me! :P

Awwwww thanx Yoo, I miss ya too *is demented & very delusional*

scr135c1a25oa0.jpg

Guest mendyoo

I don't think you are bias too movall.. I really can't see BYJ with the lively, naughty and cutie image of Han Kyul and Tae In.. not his type... :P I don't really have much K-actor in my list.. GY seems to be my first, one and only K-actor for now.. although there is this guy in Love In Heaven that impressed me with his acting..hmm.. what's his name already... ahh yes.. Lee Tae Gon.. He's now in Winter Bird...

although i like BYJ... i think somethings lacking in his acting... i don't know what. it's only my opinion oki? don't throw darts at me here :lol: peace movall ;)

i've seen that kdrama angelie... LTG has a deep baritone voice... it's like an ice pour into you hahaha

who make good coffee? he.he.. hmm.. maybe we could consider selling cookies too for our fundraising since many of us love baking as well! YOOCookies anyone? :P

i consider myself a good coffee maker... for myself hahaha it'll be nice if the YOOcookie have YOO's face on it...

And last night a few of us were mentioning about Arena photoshoot.. Here's the clip of last year's photoshoot for the magazine.

Oct 2006 Arena Photoshoot (SidusHQ)

Download: http://www.badongo.com/vid/518100/1

thanks for this angelie... lotsa YOO smoking...

I found another fan made Cantata MV.. just finished converting it.. Will post it when I come back later.

Alright.. that's it.. time to pick up my kids from school.. see YooGals in the afternoon! cheers!

see you around...

Guest eganlyen

haha.. yes yes.. my nails are ok now Anne... CP? CP was even worst! 5 days of waiting.. no fast forward, no jumping, don't even know how the next eppi will be like! *dies* he.he...

:lol::lol: aside from that we dont understand korean we have to stayed up to early morning for translation and the buffering thing..gee i missed those times hope baby Yoo can make another series that will makes as gaga again.

That's great so we could share our recipes and baby Yoo as our appetizers.

ehem..kai where are you?Yoohoo :phew:

same with me Lily it lead me error. :(

Yes dont be sad Angel...if there need for help just tell them :lol: joke! tell us rather.but so far i can say youre doin' good!

Tae-in = Choi HAn Kyol

Tae-in + HK = GONG YOO

therefore...GONG YOO is equivalent to EVERYTHING...hIS ROYAL HOTNESS

Wow Queeny youre not only gifted on arts,on math as well. :phew:

anne- yes i missed Phil so much...but im not lonely anymore coz i got

BABY YOO + YOOGALS = YOOHouse that takes my blues away.

now i see that my way of posting is kindda useful when soompi server is acting this weird huh.

Yes it is useful thanks to you!Any plans to visits us here?

Angel, can i request for another LB for Anne! LOL! Well.. my butt is not really an asset, so LB on my butts would be fine! :lol: *poofed poofed* at your imagined things! :lol:
:lol::lol: i'm speechless i was lol really..youre funny Kai!Should i get you a pail of water? :lol: But I'm more afraid of your cannon that Angels LB.

*blink blink* hope she got naughty again. LOL! Im so petty! Wow! I feel like im EC. :lol:
don't worry tangtang.. Anne will fall into her own trap soon.. buahahaha.. I read that she wants to re-watch that eppi again? :P

*puffy eyes* even the cookie with Yoo's face?
nope.. no can do... lol!!

*hides under the closet* yoo's closet. :lol:
buzzzzzz....

Im so busted! :lol:
very busted. hehe..

thanks for the warning, angel. That helps! 0___0
haha... what are you gonna think if it's without warning? :P

neng.. yes.. I definitely bit more nails than you did.. ha.ha.. then not long after that I had to bite my nails again waiting for OFD.. and a few months ago, I guess most of us were biting nails for CP eh? :D

awww.. how can we not compare the lead guy with YOO? no YOO=no mood.. he.he.. that's one of the reason I see baby YOO when it's rain appearing on my TV set! haha...

ahhh.. neng.. you want a taste of the LB too ya? that rose arch is for all of us.. remember? share? :D

I did watch BYJ in Hotelier.. in fact that was the only k-drama that I tried to watch back in 2002. everyone was going gaga over him after winter sonata... I saw a fan made wallie, and my ex-colleague was saying he look like my hubby.. and that time I was in confinement, so yeah.. nothing else better to do, so watch Hotelier in TV and see who this guy that looks like hubby looks like on screen.. I did finish the whole drama, but I don't remember a thing about it now. and no, I was not attracted to BYJ either. After that I didn't watch any more kdramas until BTSC came along. anyway, whether something is lacking in BYJ's acting or not, I'm not too sure because I only watch him in one drama.. but if there is something lacking, it must be the light-hearted side of him.. so far I think his role is more towards serious side..

neng, I didn't know LTG had a deep voice when I watched Love In Heaven as it's dubbed in Mandarin. I only knew it when I took a sneak peak into Winter Bird not long ago.. Just like GY, I didn't know he had a smexy voice either when I watched BTSC.. :P

hmm.. YOOcookie with YOO's face on it = yummy.. he.he..

glad you like the YOOSmoking clip, neng.. ;)

Anne, yeah. yeah.. not forgetting all the buffering while watching and head banging when it buffers. That I didn't experience with OFD because I didn't know how to watch it live back then.. :P Anyhow, like you, I really miss all the interesting discussion throughout OFD and CP times...

so we will have a YOOCafe then.. ;) baby Yoo will be our appetizers and desserts.. :D

I will sure seek for YooGals help with the mansion later on Anne.. but before that, I need to make sure things are in order first.. and thank you for your encouragement all these while.. Thanks to YooGals who consistently gives support to me too... :)

i'm speechless i was lol really..youre funny Kai!Should i get you a pail of water? :lol: But I'm more afraid of your cannon that Angels LB.
hmm.. Anne, that means that tangtang can choose to fire her cannon at you anytime and there is no need to wait for the LB? ha.ha...