Guest queeninmycastle

del32- yeah maybe bcoz she was caught off guard by the question and the scene that pops-out during that time are the kisses from ep12 or 16...so its ok...no big deal about it.

hi neng good day...take care you.

hi miss ellie...we missed you here.

did you enjoy backreading?i see that you did...hehehe

yup my artwork is still here...as long as pic-spamming will continue...you will expect to see my artwork also bwahahaha.

dont get jealous...i know somewhere deep inside you there's a hidden talent in there.you just have to dig it.

OC -dear dont we all hate IPS driver error?hahaha...just stay cool its gonna alright.

my artwork? only for BABY YOO and YOOGALS hahaha...im not even doing PS on my own pictures.

why? bcoz BABY YOO is a YUMMYLICIOUS subject for artwork.

I know that most of us want our Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye become real couple. I have just attended Yoo house after watching Coffee prince so I wonder that when he co-stared with Sung Yu Ri in One fine day or with Kim Sung Ah in S-diary..., did you guys want he and the female leads become couple? Or only with YEH beause Eun Chan and Han Kyul was so real, so cute that most of us hope that's true? You guys are so observant, give evidence of conection between Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye :D , that's so cute! Anyway, I hope we can see pics that Gong Yoo and Eun Hye hand in hand in near future.

as much as we want to see GYEH tandem...i guess seeing BABY YOO be paired up with any equally good as well as pretty actresses would be ok.

having an actress or just an ordinary girlfriend for BABY YOO is not an issue for us...whatever it is... as long as HE will be extremly HAPPY then we will be too.

WAAHHHHHHHHH...server is acting crazy again...not finish posting replies...so i'll just do it without qouting...to continue

vicente- GOOD to see you back...Its not just you who is experiencing IPS driver error...it has been like this ever since...so this not really new to us...we just have to be patient.

how are you?

faye- lalalala not shipping?bwahahaha...

my cent on why we want GYEH together is bcoz...they honestly LOOK good together. i have seen a lot of korean and chinese drama series but none looked GOOD as this two.so even if its not for real...i will settle on just watching them doing more work in the future.

kai- whats montel got to do with hotel?bwahahaha.you naughty you...unnie lily will surely spank you for that naughtiness hehehe.

sup girl?have you rested well?

angel unnie- dont stay long outside the house or else...you will have another series of headache when you get back...YOOHOUSE is in full motion...hehehe

OMO...you just got back...*clap*clap*clap

Guest tangtang

been wondering what would BABY YOO's reaction be with our constant DROOLING?...here's how it would be

%7Boption%7DBTSC_SBS_083.jpg%7Boption%7D

Quennie, he will be drooling too! *grabs Yoo's hanky* Need that, im drooling more!

Hello Yoogals & Welcome to all Yoobies...

still lots of pagessss to backread.

Anne! Goodluck on the backpages!! :phew:

:lol::lol: if tika,angel & pach has LB.Kai has Cannon :lol: But i wont take away YOO to Yoogals only on you.I'm thinking you will hide on YOOs back.

Cannon will be hurtful than the LB! LOL! Im a fan of happy tree friends, so im kinda brutal! :lol:

Actually Angel I'm also confused about that scene esp when harim told that his zipper was open :w00t: .Do we have same thinking Kai?!? :vicx:

*wink wink*

were here queeny..yes busy in cleaning the house & start preparing to x'mas decor.

So, that was keeping you busy! Can you put some decors at my house too.. too lazy to do that! :lol:

Hello...everybody, I miss Yoo and all friends.

I can not go on here a long time because

my computer error words " IPS DRIVER ERRORL" all times.

I don't know why..... :angry:

Hi, vicente! Dont worry its not your computer, its Soompi! :lol:

Good afternoon my dear YooGals... :)

movall... all of us cannot live without baby Yoo anymore.. see that we have to come visit the house every day, every hour, every minute, every second.. hehe.. I guess whoever watch CP first, will love him more after BTSC, and those who watched BTSC will love him more in CP... It must be the similarities between those 2 characters and GY himself which makes us love him more.

You are right! We can't find another actor who can express wide range of emotions - funny, cute, brave, comical, dramatic, etc all at the same time other than GY. I was indeed struggling with BTSC ending too movall. I thought that the Bori will never end up with Tae In anymore, especially moment he left Korea. I think she realise that she loved Tae In when he fell sick and didn't go to school the day after he picked her up from the mountain. Then she went over to his place and saw Jem Ma taking care of him.. I sense some jealousy at that moment... And when the art teacher proposed to her, she gave a feeling that she didn't want to get married anymore and she got herself drunk. And after Tae In left Korea, I though that Bori did marry the art teacher after all.. and I was thrilled that she didn't.. I love the scenes they get the couple together again.. how Bori tell her students the story of "star candy" and Tae In was stunned hearing that but didn't know how to react... and finally they reunite at school.. that was really sweet.. :rolleyes: ahhh.. I feel like watching the drama again...

Seeing GY in student uniform, I want back to my school day like crazy. Do you think I am still a teenager? I’m on the way to my 30, not even single to dream about another guy. But who can resist his charming? Many of our YooGals here already have your children, I’m happy to know all of you. Love love love, Big Hug, big kiss :wub: :wub: :wub:
movall, no matter how old we are, married or single, when it comes to GY, we are all teenager at our hearts.. :) there is no stop for us admiring and drooling over GY's charm here in yoohouse... and we are happy to know you too.... love, hugs and kisses back to you too.. :wub:

Lady, does he postpone his MS to next year? Oh, I’m happy if he can attend and receive the MBC award at the end of this year. But I also want him to fulfil his duty asap, so that he can return soon. Do YooGals notice a funny thing that nearly all his works refer at least one time to MS? Spy Girl, of course, BTSC, Tae-In had to become a soldier because of his love :) Also in CP, HanKyung ask EC if that kid already in military? Later on, before his decision not go to NY, EC told him she’d just pretend he’s in military while they’re away.
So far it seems like he or maybe his agency had been postponing his duty.. Next year or not, we do not know but I sure want him to fulfill his duty asap too so that he can return soon. as for his work mentioning about MS, you forgot S-Diary.. ;)

Angelie, he sooo cute in those pictures esp the one with long hair...ROTFL
yes Lily unnie.. that's my favourite PS-ed girly GY.. I fell in love with "her" immediately. :phew:

OIC... does that make you and my angel neighbors?
haha.. .we are neighbours separated by the ocean, my faye.. :)

angel unnie- you crack me up again...BABY YOO look so funny in all those pictures that you posted.Last time the pictures made us all DROOL and now bwaahahahaha its a never ending laughter...are you trying to make us really go insane?hehehethe scene that you pictured-out in the event that you'll see BABY YOO...makes me want to borrow your own LB and hit You Buzz bUzz BUzz.
yes.. I'm trying to make YooGals go insane with YOO.. hahah... and that event, well, I've hit myself with my own LB.. :lol:

Do we have a new project for BABY YOO???

unnie angel watcha think?

tues is not visiting the house lately...she was supposed to organized some project for BABY YOO.i miss her :(

well, I have quite a lot of "projects" on hand already.. so if YooGals have any ideas, go ahead and propose and have someone to be in-charge of it.. yeah.. i remember tuesdhei mention that she wants to do an e-magazine or something for baby Yoo's xmas present.. calling YOOpinays out there.. anyone of you know whereabout tuesdhei is? the last I heard she was moving house... It's second week of Nov now, so if we want to work something out for baby Yoo, we will have to start soon.. do you have any idea queenie?

Tae-In = Choi han Kyul ... Tae-In + Choi Han kyol = GONG YOO.

GONG YOO + YOOGALS= YOOHOUSE bwahahaha...omo this analysis is not included im just messing up with you hehehe.

so now we can even do the maths huh?! lol!!

angel unnie- dont stay long outside the house or else...you will have another series of headache when you get back...YOOHOUSE is in full motion...hehehe

yeah.. i just came back queenie.. and LOTS of catching to do while the thread grow the same time.. by the time I finish reply the first, more replies continues behind.. haha.. too bad I have to go off for about 1/2 hour time now.. gotta put my kids off for a nap.. and when I come back I'll have even more headache! :o

Guest tangtang

good evening here tangtang.... so neng's kind of post is infectious! :lol:

its kinda infectious, so lets keep on moving so that she will be having more Neng kind of posts when she got back! :lol:

thats what i missed the most...i dont have the spirit to do decorations here in the house coz its just me myself and i...its been 3yrs already that i celebrated christmas, new year and all important holidays alone...so nah...no big deal.

thats bad, Quennie! So dont be naughty this time, or Santa will not be visiting you this Xmas... so youll have a company! :lol:

of course- that would be under " non-coffee lovers lane" or "coffee alternatives"!

:lol: i thought you will be yoo's entertainer while all of us are busy in the kitchen.... sounds like caly when she thought of becoming an interpreter (she needs weekly meetings with the cy owner to keep tabs on what's going on in his life- but she changed her mind later on ha ha ha ha ha).

Oki yoogals, You heard it right! I will be YOO's entertainer when Faye opened her coffee shop! So no LBs please! :P:P Dont worry i wont change my mind!

kai- whats montel got to do with hotel?bwahahaha.you naughty you...unnie lily will surely spank you for that naughtiness hehehe.

sup girl?have you rested well?

Quennie, really its not SOGO or Victoria's Court that im thinking! :lol: Never been there! Waaahh.. i will be getting spanks? Oki.. will just call her Lily! Much better... than montel and hotel! :D Must take Vitamins nowadays, after LBs... spanks! Such a naughty girl! Rested? Sorta. But i think i will be passing out again after work, arrived manila almost 12 midnight last night and woke up at 5.30am today and i think i need more beauty rest! Hehehehe!

Goodluck angel! I will be waiting for your Neng kind of post! :lol:

IM DONE! More... more!! :lol:

Waaahhh! Im spazzing right now! Got my Beyonce Concert ticket!! :lol:

(queeninmycastle) faye- lalalala not shipping?bwahahaha...

my cent on why we want GYEH together is bcoz...they honestly LOOK good together. i have seen a lot of korean and chinese drama series but none looked GOOD as this two.so even if its not for real...i will settle on just watching them doing more work in the future

queenie- i've only seen 4 kdramas, cp being the last so i don't have much comparison but i do agree they look so good together. i've never been such a fan since brad pitt and the lakers shaq-kobe era and it''s like i breath, think, feel, see and all other sense coffee prince and gyeh (ok guys- you've tolerated me for so long so might as well tolerate my ramblings to the end :lol:

(tangtang) Oki yoogals, You heard it right! I will be YOO's entertainer when Faye opened her coffee shop! So no LBs please! Dont worry i wont change my mind!

:lol: tangtang- that's fine with me as long as it's fine with them!

IM DONE! More... more!!

Waaahhh! Im spazzing right now! Got my Beyonce Concert ticket!!

have fun!

(queeninmycastle) faye- lalalala not shipping?bwahahaha...

my cent on why we want GYEH together is bcoz...they honestly LOOK good together. i have seen a lot of korean and chinese drama series but none looked GOOD as this two.so even if its not for real...i will settle on just watching them doing more work in the future

queenie- i've only seen 4 kdramas, cp being the last so i don't have much comparison but i do agree they look so good together. i've never been such a fan since brad pitt and the lakers shaq-kobe era and it''s like i breath, think, feel, see and all other sense coffee prince and gyeh (ok guys- you've tolerated me for so long so might as well tolerate my ramblings to the end :lol:

(tangtang) Oki yoogals, You heard it right! I will be YOO's entertainer when Faye opened her coffee shop! So no LBs please! Dont worry i wont change my mind!

wow.... look at that - and i was cussing thinking my post got lost coz i got an error message after hitting the add reply button..... i even got double post yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

(aalhl aka my angel)

haha.. .we are neighbours separated by the ocean, my faye..

lol..... some kind of neighbors.... just like me and jinkzz.... as long as we are both from los angeles- we're neighbors ha ha ha ha ha.... which brought her to my mind- is she back yet?

alright.. I'm back! :D:sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: Continuing with replies...

well i'm a silent yoogal but i'm happy to read your messages and the hawtness beauty of GONG YOO! i just want to say that i'm soooo happy that he postponed his MS! i think it was just the right decision. i really hope he'll get good projects and i want to see him back in a kdrama but i just hope he'll be pair up with a great actress again. :D GY is such a great actor he on deserves a good project and a good costar hihihi :P
hello there naomz.. long time no see... welcome back to Yoohouse.. :) Good to know that you are reading in the house... :D

Maybe YEH was reffering to the kisses from episode 12 and the mother of all kisses, episode 16. Their relationship has always been unpredictable. Calm in one minutes and bicker in another, unlike the 'boring' one with HS and Yoo Ju :)
hello there del32... I guess she was trying to make her answer sound general rather than refering to a specific kiss.. :)

hello Ellie... It's ok to be late.. actually it was kinda fun too trying to recall what I had written pages away.. haha!! And I think Soompi doesn't only hate you, but everyone seems to be still experiencing the "hate" as well.. ;)

so you have a favourite cousin? ha.ha.. once you get attached with a kid for a few days continuously, he/she will be like a sticky glue to you! Just like my hubby, he let the kids attached to him, now everyday, the moment he step his foot inside the car, they will start screaming for this and that.. and I had to bear with the noise until we reach home.. and that's not enough, the yelling continues at home!! making me even more annoyed than when he's not at home!

ha.ha.. picturing GY stealing a baby from YEH sounds really cute.. and maybe some bickering in the process too.. lol! and no problem with the girly pic of GY.. I'm happy YooGals are having a good laugh at them.. he.he. .:D

So, you have been watching She's on Duty and S-Diary the past few days huh? Sounds like you really love them especially S-Diary.. :D I had a good laugh watching S-Diary too especially the revenge part. lol!! Thank goodness they didn't include those deleted scenes or else you would do more than jump into your screen, hug and squeeze his cheeks!!

BTW, have you recovered from your chest pain, Ellie? Remember to get enough rest, ok?

aalhl -> Is this some pic from clip that you talk abt. YEH?? she wants to play a dumb role !! Cuteee [HK-version-again]
yes OC.. thats the same pic from the clip I mention about.. ;)

I know that most of us want our Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye become real couple. I have just attended Yoo house after watching Coffee prince so I wonder that when he co-stared with Sung Yu Ri in One fine day or with Kim Sung Ah in S-diary..., did you guys want he and the female leads become couple?
well banhbonglan86, these are my thoughts.. other YooGals thoughts might be different... There were discussion among us earlier on about him and KSA.. we do wonder with their chemistry in S-Diary, whether they are a couple for real.. but then again KSA already had a boyfriend, so yeah.. it was just wondering.. anyhow there are more KSA-HB shipping than KSA-GY shipping.. haha...

Personally, when I watched GY with his female leads, I do wish they were a couple. Like after I watched him with GHJ in BTSC, I do wonder if they are a couple too because they look very natural with each other too.. and during that time, I even read a gossip somewhere mentioning about them dating each other for a year and their mgmt opposed to it, and so they separated.. plus I saw many pics of them together, so those really makes me think that he and GHJ were couple during that time. Then I watched OFD.. again towards the end of it, especially after watching the BTS and NGs, I also find that GY and SYR looks natural together too because GY likes to tease her during filming... for example the face poking scene inside the car and also the beach scene walking hand in hand.. those do make me and chigurl wants them to be a couple. So, I guess all these are happening with YEH.. I can't say much about him and KTH though, because I don't get to see any BTS or NGs from Screen.. :P

my faye.. I see you.. not in ghost mode anymore? :P

*blink blink* Angel, those PS-ed girly pics of YOO, scared me! YOO might me seeing that, and he will be the first one to faint! :lol:
scared you? haha.. why are you the only one getting scared while the rest are laughing away.. :P well, if he were to see those PS-ed pic, he would have done so at his DC site.. that is where those pics originated from.. for all you know, someone may have posted it in his cyworld and he had a good laugh at it like he did to the "wanted" gifs. lol!!! If he does see those pics, he must be wondering "why do my fans wants me to look like a girl?!" LOL!!!

you like to tease my LB huh? beware!! too much teasing will also result in a strike! :D So you like the idea of him touching your hair like he did to EC too eh?

been wondering what would BABY YOO's reaction be with our constant DROOLING?...here's how it would be

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/qu...TSC_SBS_083.jpg

that is so cute queenie.. :)

Hey there Anne! You are back finally! Miss you.. will get back to your PM once I'm done replying! and I wonder when will I be done with it! haha

so this is how it felt....runs in the arms of baby YOO. :ph34r:
buzz buzz!!

Actually Angel I'm also confused about that scene esp when harim told that his zipper was open :w00t: .Do we have same thinking Kai?!? :vicx:
hmm.. I was just thinking that Harim was trying to startle HK with his remark... haha... looks like you and tangtang are in for naughty thoughts eh? BUZZZZZZZ!!! :lol: Who else has naughty thoughts with that scene?

Ahhhh geesshhhh I forgot!! Sorry Tika.. <_< She asked me to say hi to yoo all. She say she's too busy finishing her work so can't drop by to post.. but she's reading.. :)

hi vicente... welcome back.. Hope Soompi will be well behave to you soon.. We miss your artwork.. :)

hello naomz! about time you step forward and be recognized ha ha ha ha ha ...... we all share the same wish for him- more projects that will showcase his talents so his stature as an actor can go up another notch. i think CP helped open more doors of opportunities for him and he deserves that right?
I second that! :D

who knows? or maybe she fell short of articulating what she had in mind or what she really felt because she had to consider this controversial "shipper" thing which i can't understand. oh well......
my faye, if you have time, try back reading YEH's thread, then you will roughly know roughly about the "shipping" controversy... ;) I didn't back read the thread but there are a few YEH warrior who inform me about it and highlight to me some of the issues that had happen and still happening.. so I kinda aware of them the moment it was announce that GY is gonna work with YEH.

Guest queeninmycastle

Good afternoon my dear YooGals... :)

yes.. I'm trying to make YooGals go insane with YOO.. hahah... and that event, well, I've hit myself with my own LB.. :lol:

well, I have quite a lot of "projects" on hand already.. so if YooGals have any ideas, go ahead and propose and have someone to be in-charge of it.. yeah.. i remember tuesdhei mention that she wants to do an e-magazine or something for baby Yoo's xmas present.. calling YOOpinays out there.. anyone of you know whereabout tuesdhei is? the last I heard she was moving house... It's second week of Nov now, so if we want to work something out for baby Yoo, we will have to start soon.. do you have any idea queenie?

so now we can even do the maths huh?! lol!!

yeah.. i just came back queenie.. and LOTS of catching to do while the thread grow the same time.. by the time I finish reply the first, more replies continues behind.. haha.. too bad I have to go off for about 1/2 hour time now.. gotta put my kids off for a nap.. and when I come back I'll have even more headache! :o

i dunno i cant think of any at this time...im so stressed doing some paper works for my adjustment status.

maybe we can send some personal greetings for BABY YOO this christmas...kindda like the same as that of the send-off project but this time it would be all christmas and new year wishes lalala...but who will handle this project? thats the biggest question... :)

Guest queeninmycastle

wow.... look at that - and i was cussing thinking my post got lost coz i got an error message after hitting the add reply button..... i even got double post yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

lol..... some kind of neighbors.... just like me and jinkzz.... as long as we are both from los angeles- we're neighbors ha ha ha ha ha.... which brought her to my mind- is she back yet?

you can do your ranting in here anytime you want.

YOOGALS will just be right here to tolerate it bwahahaha.

jinkzz might be coming home anytime soon.

faye, angel...who else is online?

time for me to sleep now its morning already...need my beauty rest since im working last nyt until this afternoon...be back later ;)

OH to all who are just reading...enjoy camping in here and HOPE to see MORE YOOBies coming out from lurk mode.JUST POST POST AND POST...

before i go...i'll leave you all with this one...

artwork48.jpg

me too...IM A PROUD BABY YOO SUPPORTER.hahaha

good nyt/morning/afternoon YOO'll

(aalhl aka my angel) my faye.. I see you.. not in ghost mode anymore?

yup.... soompi's in my case for quite a while so i was like logging on and off.

(queeninmycastle)

you can do your ranting in here anytime you want.

YOOGALS will just be right here to tolerate it bwahahaha.

jinkzz might be coming home anytime soon.

faye, angel...who else is online?

time for me to sleep now its morning already...need my beauty rest since im working last nyt until this afternoon...be back later

OH to all who are just reading...enjoy camping in here and HOPE to see MORE YOOBies coming out from lurk mode.JUST POST POST AND POST...

before i go...i'll leave you all with this one...

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/qu...e/artwork48.jpg

hmmmmmmmmmmm muy guapo....muy delicioso ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... i myself is ready to hit the sack now so my angel.... to you we leave the house..... until tomorrow!

BLKNWHT2.jpg

yg90.gif

YooGals.....

*waves* at selfaza, kayelee, aalhl, glen, nanamienzo, inoyume, bobohturi, kait, marielle before i log off!

Guest vicente

del32- yeah maybe bcoz she was caught off guard by the question and the scene that pops-out during that time are the kisses from ep12 or 16...so its ok...no big deal about it.

hi neng good day...take care you.

hi miss ellie...we missed you here.

did you enjoy backreading?i see that you did...hehehe

yup my artwork is still here...as long as pic-spamming will continue...you will expect to see my artwork also bwahahaha.

dont get jealous...i know somewhere deep inside you there's a hidden talent in there.you just have to dig it.

OC -dear dont we all hate IPS driver error?hahaha...just stay cool its gonna alright.

my artwork? only for BABY YOO and YOOGALS hahaha...im not even doing PS on my own pictures.

why? bcoz BABY YOO is a YUMMYLICIOUS subject for artwork.

as much as we want to see GYEH tandem...i guess seeing BABY YOO be paired up with any equally good as well as pretty actresses would be ok.

having an actress or just an ordinary girlfriend for BABY YOO is not an issue for us...whatever it is... as long as HE will be extremly HAPPY then we will be too.

WAAHHHHHHHHH...server is acting crazy again...not finish posting replies...so i'll just do it without qouting...to continue

vicente- GOOD to see you back...Its not just you who is experiencing IPS driver error...it has been like this ever since...so this not really new to us...we just have to be patient.

how are you?

Dear queennie I'm very well dear, I to tire to entry soompi now.

I hope good sever in next time. :P

hello vicente..... nice to see you back----- been a while..... oh well, read my post and i had the same headache earlier.... not even sure if this will go through at first try.....

Hi... FAYE .....Yeah ....it is important problem now, From Just finish posted one

It kick of me already. ;)

yay!! well said queenie.. we will be happy as long as BABY YOO is happy... yippee!! lol!!

Goodluck angel! I will be waiting for your Neng kind of post! :lol:
thank you tangtang.. so now we have neng kinda post huh? sigh.. I'm sitting here for so long already, and I still can't seem to finish my reply YET!!

haha.. now you know that you should not jinx it! lol!!

my faye.. at least you and jinkzz are from the same state.. myself and Lily unnie are from different states, but since same countries, so yeah.. we are considered neighbours.. :)

Hmm haven't heard from jinkzz yet since her last post of saying hi.. I think she's still vacationing.. :P

i dunno i cant think of any at this time...im so stressed doing some paper works for my adjustment status.

maybe we can send some personal greetings for BABY YOO this christmas...kindda like the same as that of the send-off project but this time it would be all christmas and new year wishes lalala...but who will handle this project? thats the biggest question... :)

any YooGals want to step out as a project leader for this? I would love to, but I really can't do it now.. I have my hands full already.. :ph34r:

my angel.... to you we leave the house..... until tomorrow!
okie my faye.. roger that and taking over.. ;) plus still replying.. :sweatingbullets: Goodnight to you my faye.. See ya around again.. :)

oh yay!! I'm done with replies... so here's the overdue fan art.. hehe... they have been waiting in my firefox tab for hours already ready to come out.. LOL!!

DC Inside GY celebrating their hundred days soon..

viewimageqi7.jpg

viewimagepv4.gifviewimageej7.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjzz3.jpg

thumb.gif thumb.gif

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjyi5.th.png pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjue6.th.png pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjef2.th.png

pcpdownloadphpfhandlenxgc2.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlenxgc2.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlenxix4.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ daum CP ***

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen1wv0.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlen1jb1.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed ***

Guest babymarzy07

hi Yoogals!! :) how is everyone? been on holiday's over here, hehehe been rewatching CP.

question, does baby Yoo have a fan club over at the new soompi?

nice artwork, faye19 and queeninmycastle :)

question, does baby Yoo have a fan club over at the new soompi?
hello.. welcome back babymarzy07.. how was your holiday besides CP? yes.. we have a Clubhouse over at new soompi.. Check out my siggy.. ;)

++Edit: I don't think I have these CP BTS pics yet.

viewimageab9.jpg

viewimagekf8.jpg

viewimagexj7.jpg

gyoo60wf0.jpg

*** Credit: dcGY ***

++ Edit: what should I fill these 2 posts with?

And here with these.. :P

pcpdownloadya6.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjpt6.th.png pcpdownloadphpfhandlet0je5.th.jpg thumb.gif

*** Credit: daum CP ***

viewimageay2.gif

viewimagerp3.th.jpg viewimageqf7.gifviewimagerd2.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Gong Yoo's schedule for this week.

2007-11-05

매거진 <아레나> 화보촬영

Photoshoot for <아레나>

2007-11-06~2007-11-11

차기작품 검토 및 휴식 새로 올라온 글

Deciding on next project and rest

Guest calypso78

2007-11-05

매거진 <아레나> 화보촬영

Photoshoot for <아레나>

Thank Angelie. A photoshoot for the British Arena magazine (that also has a Korean edition among others) is nice, hopefully there would be an interview with those pics....can't wait. :)

Thank Angelie. A photoshoot for the British Arena magazine (that also has a Korean edition among others)is nice, hopefully there would be an interview with those pics....can't wait. :)
oh.. is it for Arena, Liron? coz the translator gave me <Oh ley B> and I can't seem to guess anything out of it.. haha.. he had photoshoot for Arena last year too.. Sidus did release the BTS of the photoshoot, but there wasn't any interviews.. hopefully there is one this time.. :D

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen1za5.th.jpg pcpdownloadphpfhandlen1lt8.th.png pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjvw3.th.png pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjkd2.th.png pcpdownloadbo7.th.jpg

*** Credit: daum CP ***

viewimagerl1.th.gif viewimageul1.gifviewimagevv6.gif

*** Credit: dcGY ***

Guest calypso78

oh.. is it for Arena, Liron? coz the translator gave me <Oh ley B> and I can't seem to guess anything out of it.. haha.. he had photoshoot for Arena last year too.. Sidus did release the BTS of the photoshoot, but there wasn't any interviews.. hopefully there is one this time.. :D

Yep Angelie it is indeed Arena. Finally my lame Hangul is good for something..though most of the time I can read it but understand nothing, LOL. Korean is such a difficult language to learn! *sigh*

Yep Angelie it is indeed Arena. Finally my lame Hangul is good for something..though most of the time I can read it but understand nothing, LOL. Korean is such a difficult language to learn! *sigh*
lol!!! congratulations Liron!! :w00t:

pcpdownloadphpfhandlemjms9.gifthumb.gif thumb.gif

*** Credit as printed ***

I know I saw this clip before at MNet's website, but I don't remember if I posted the download before.. Too long ago + bad memory = cannot recall.. :P

24-Sep-2003 MNet "My Room, Your Room" BTS and Interview

Download: http://sharebee.com/cbea5542

f_internetdram_f063b37.jpg