hello there queenie.

is everyone still drooling over cantata?...dang! me too...im starting singing can.ta.ta.ta.ta...ta..ta...tah again while working. my partner just stared at me...thinking...what the heck are you murmuring girl.
*raises hand and foot* me!! I'm still drooling! :lol: and I'm hearing and singing can ta ta ta ta... ta tahhhh as well.. ha.ha.. awww.. we are incureable.. :P

OMG how i wish he will have millions, gazillions of new pictures before MS... :)
I sure hope so!! looking so much forward to his photobook... must have tonnes and tonnes of pics there.. :rolleyes:

unnie angel- not yet...my keyboard is still working just fine but scared that my lappy will overheat...hahaha
wah!! lappy overheat is more severe than spoiled keyboard.. you better not let it overheat.. :P

angel- the moment i woke up yesterday lunch-time...those pictures you posted gets me excited...wah you are an amazing source of strength for us YOOgals with all those GOOdies you unselfishly lavished us.

hope you continue pic-spamming- video-spamming and all bwahahaha.

queenie, as long as I'm here, I will continuously spam this house with goodies.. :rolleyes: however due to excessive drooling from cantata pics, launching of fan site is delayed.. lol! I think I have to push it a bit till next week... :P

nhetski!! Welcome back to Yoohouse.. where have you been my dear? Miss you heaps!! Do drop by more often ok? :)

Guest shihchinchin

hello,yoogals

Glad to know that yoo is going to meet his fans in Japan and it's said that YOO has postponed ms to next year.I think he will do his ms next year which reminds me that he will be able to attend the MBC award end of this year.IF possible, we will be able to see him with the lovely YEH's first public gathering since CP...but who knows maybe yoo's company will not allow yoo to be paired up with YEH again.....Glad to see those beautiful tv commercial shot in CP shooing scene...which means that it's hard for us to get rid of HJ for awhile.Upon seeing these photos , I think YOO is HJ now.Guess it is hard for him to put HJ behind him since CP has gathered a lot of public reputation in a short time.YOO is the hottest man in korean now.Among some of the contests, yoo is always listed no1 among all the other male stars.such as the best pet, the most charmng chest..

and the most wanted holiday pal.....oh my god YOO has become a sex symbol in Korea.Korean women has a craze for him.Even myself still think yoo has the hottest and sexist body in the world....ha ha..

hello,yoogals

Glad to know that yoo is going to meet his fans in Japan and it's said that YOO has postponed ms to next year.I think he will do his ms next year which reminds me that he will be able to attend the MBC award end of this year.IF possible, we will be able to see him with the lovely YEH's first public gathering since CP...but who knows maybe yoo's company will not allow yoo to be paired up with YEH again.....Glad to see those beautiful tv commercial shot in CP shooing scene...which means that it's hard for us to get rid of HJ for awhile.Upon seeing these photos , I think YOO is HJ now.Guess it is hard for him to put HJ behind him since CP has gathered a lot of public reputation in a short time.YOO is the hottest man in korean now.Among some of the contests, yoo is always listed no1 among all the other male stars.such as the best pet, the most charmng chest..

and the most wanted holiday pal.....oh my god YOO has become a sex symbol in Korea.Korean women has a craze for him.Even myself still think yoo has the hottest and sexist body in the world....ha ha..

hello there... according to my Japanese friend, his trip to Japan has not been confirmed yet. And baby Yoo is always the best in EVERYTHING for us YooGals.. ;):w00t::rolleyes::wub:

Me want this jigsaw puzzle... :D

viewimagehp9.jpg

viewimagelx8.gifviewimagexx7.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

pcpdownloadphpfhandlem2bt0.gif

*** Credit: DAum CP ***

no problem nana.. :)

nana, sodami, dcGY CB (goodfreebox) has the 700MB BTSC luxury version which is in sync with the english subs. japaneseguy CB used to have it too but he has removed it... there's another CB last time but I forgot the name and I couldn't find it anymore.

the problem with goodfreebox is... i cant read the file name he/she has, i know japanese guy has it b4 but i dnloaded my BTSC early last yr before OFD, i didnt had the chance to re dl the HQ, i forgot about it maybe, only recently when a freind ask for a copy of his dramas other than cp, i realized that i dont have HQ yet.

hi nhetski, i visit YEH thread yesterday to ask for something but got scared... hehehe it was like im in a firing range! JOKE! i visited again this morning it seems calmer so i decided to post a request.. i didnt go back there yet to check if somebody reply to my request ! maybe later

the problem with goodfreebox is... i cant read the file name he/she has, i know japanese guy has it b4 but i dnloaded my BTSC early last yr before OFD, i didnt had the chance to re dl the HQ, i forgot about it maybe, only recently when a freind ask for a copy of his dramas other than cp, i realized that i dont have HQ yet.
you can't view Korean font? I've the cap here of the side panel for goodfreebox.. maybe you can count which item it is to get to BTSC.. don't worry. the file name is english.. he.he. the one circle is the folder for BTSC.

f_CBm_4a56099.jpg

Guest munchee

oh my god people!!!!! you're all driving me crazy!!!!! Yoo's soooo hot in all of his Cantata pics!!!!!!! thanks for posting them!!!!! :wub:

oh my god people!!!!! you're all driving me crazy!!!!! Yoo's soooo hot in all of his Cantata pics!!!!!!! thanks for posting them!!!!! :wub:
have a great enjoyment with those pics, munchee.. :D

pcpdownloadphpfhandlem2uu1.gifpcpdownloadphpfhandlem2xc0.th.jpg

*** Credit Daum CP ***

viewimagejn3.gifviewimagebe0.th.jpg

viewimageei8.gif

*** Credit: dcGY ***

it's from the website here - http://www.coffeecantata.co.kr/cantata_main/main.html

edit: hmm.. not flooding but exploding with pics.. :w00t:

sorry if there are duplicates.. coz I'm going wacko already drooling at those pics.. :P some with writings, some without, and some flip to the left flip to the right, colored, black and white.. i'm so confused now.. LOL!!

and someone save the shockwave file...

Cantata CF Story - http://sharebee.com/b6b890cd

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

angelie thank you so much for the goodies

definitely drooling now

i don't mind this kind of flooding or explosion

requesting maximum tolerance from everybody- didn't have time to resize the pics! like i told my angel, i think yoo had the best form here and like his hair like that too.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc131/F...et/cprenov3.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc131/F...et/cprenov2.jpg

quick need to grab an oxygen

nice artwork

hope i can create things like that out of boredom

angelie that kiss is uberly sweet

anyhow, my converted version of the Cantata making can be watch from here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hOGYwqovx8

thanx for making it easier for us

To all newbies and lurkers these are some reason for you to stay here

only in this thread where you can find

a lucky jinx(jinkzzmec) who brings goodies out of misfortune

a fairy godmother Faye19 who always grant our wish for our addiction

a puss Nanamienzo who is always bursting with GY enthusiasm

a shakesphere Pachlex who feeds our romantic side through her fan-fix

a santa Iluvyoo2 who brings us gift whether we're naughty or nice

with the help of her friendly elves mendyoo,vicente,tangtang,shinshin,luckyvhang,msmellis,calypso to name a few

a Queen Queeninmycastle who always give the house great PS and make us wanting for more

a Heroine Picachu who guards the house always ready to strike the LB for naughty Yoogals

and most of all

an angel sent from heaven Angelie who always shower us w/ GY's treats

++Edit

Sorry if i mispelled some of the names

Guest MissMellis

baby YOO is definitely a thread to our hubby.. haha.. LOL!

ha.ha. noisy kids.. I'm getting that everyday. ^^

maybe it's a halloween trick.. ;)

I love my cousins kids but man, they can be really

really noisy sometimes.

The thing is i don't think that it was a halloween trick cuz

we kind of don't celebrate halloween here. *shrugs*

Oh well, i guess they didn't have anything better to do.

Hi, Ellie! fun, eh!

I almost got a LB from tika, bec of your dream! LOL! Eveyone gets forgetful

when it comes to YOO!

Thanks for the greeting! *hugs again*

Hahaha. it sure was fun xD Lots of GY goodies so why not? ;p

Yeah i know. Mianhe T__T

I wish i could remember my dreams but it was more

than a week ago.. which means that there's no

chance for me to remember them.. and my memory

really sucks sometimes too!

Oooh so you're Kai? I kept wondering who it was.

Sorry .___.

Okie dokie. Kai it is xD

:blush: really? how about Yoo? :lol: goodnight girl! pleasant dreams...

Yoo as in me or Yoo as in GY? ;p

Hmm but i'd love to see YOO in a nun costume but hey

i saw him as a chicken so that's good enough for me.

And GY as a chicken --> LOL!

Oh and Faye dear, you can call me Ellie ^^

good afternoon Yoogals!!!!Hello one and all...miss YooHouse so much

but having a blast here in the Philippines...don't have time to backthread...

c'ya all later.Happy Halloween!!!!Hi Tangtang...yes i'm still here in the

Philippines.

Jinkzz: We all miss you girl!

So glad to hear that you're having

a blast there :D

miss ellie- so happy that you are back.

yoo as my brother? YAY! even if im just his sworn sister i wouldn't mind at

all as long as i can be by his side...i'll be happy with that.( familiar line huh?) hehehe

queenie *hugs* It's so nice to be back! I missed

the Yoohouse very much and the Yoogals <3

Oh and your

artwork too :D

Hahaha, very familiar line.

Ellie....you can't find somebody any better than that huh... they're a very rare

breed.we only share YOO with the YOOGALS hahaha outside of the house? he's

all mine :lol: nana is so pissed off with that girl

I sure can't mendyoo. It's next to impossible for me to find

someone like GY in real life ;__;

Yes of course we all share him but i bet

everyone's dreaming of having GY all to themselves xD

*coughincludingmecough*

-//-

New Cantata pics:

OOOOOH

MAAAAAI

DEAR

GAAAAWD

Those pics are..

just...

too...

droolworthy..

*faints*

How is it possible for a man

to look so d*mn smexy? :o:crazy::blink:

*prays really hard that

i'll meet him in my dreams tonight*

XD

-//-

*waves to all the Yoogals*

you can't view Korean font? I've the cap here of the side panel for goodfreebox.. maybe you can count which item it is to get to BTSC.. don't worry. the file name is english.. he.he. the one circle is the folder for BTSC.

f_CBm_4a56099.jpg

thanks YOOanglie, ill start dwnloading when i comeback from my vacation.

or ill start next week when im done with my 1.4G i still have 4-5 more eps. to go!

GOOD AFTERNOON YOOGALS

Great for some unknown reason the first page of my post is misssing

now have to redo the first part of my reply

i miss all the YOOGALS

no net con and its quite diff to backread

Faye19 - hello fellow addict,how do yoo do?

yeah we should really scout for that and thanx for the yummilicious pic

Queenie - indeed we are truly believers and worshippers

ok no more rehab for us

don't want to cure this addiction as well just want to calm down a bit

Shinshin - wishing here as well that they could work together again in another project

take care too

and please don't go MIA again miss your post

oh gosh the addiction is really contagious

Nana - are you trying to kill me w/ those screencap

i don't know if its just bec of my addiction

but have you notice,why is it most of their screen kiss they open their mouth

just wondering no malicious intention

Tangtang - how can we ever refrain ouselves from drooling

gosh that will be so difficult,a great torture to be exact

esp seeing those cantata pic

and is true that your getting married?

congratulations,wish you all the best

and please don't change your mind

YOOgals(singles) we should all be jumping for joy

another rival eliminated he he :D

Guest iluvyoo2

good morning iluvyoo2... well, they didn't convert the swf to avi actually.. they replace the extension from .swf to .avi. that's why media classic cannot recognise.. I change back to .swf can play already.. ha.ha.. I was curious when I played it on GOM why avi file still have to use the button inside the clip to control. .he.he.. I've converted too but my convertor wasn't registered so there is a watermark.. what software you use?
Yes, I noticed their avi files same size with swf files too. :D Sorry for the delay, I'm not sure what wrong with the audio settings for my desktop, no sound for the converted file. ;) So, at the end converting them using my laptop. :mellow:

I'm using AdShareit SWF2Video Pro, it's shareware too.., but I got crack file.. :P

Cantata New CF Story (Love, Passion, Freedom) - AVI

http://sharebee.com/09e20605

iluvyoo2-good morning...did find anything unusual in BABY YOO's cy again?
Haha, I not camping at his CY.. :lol: No point to camp there, cause I can't read Korean. <_<

I may very busy for coming week, reading GPS spec now..*headache* :sweatingbullets::phew:

+Edit

Cantata Making - AVI

http://sharebee.com/5272062b

Guest tangtang

GOOD EVENING YOOGALS! I had so much fun at the backpages, but im still not over with those Cantata pics!! Whohooo.. Hate those bottles! How can a bottle be that lucky? :P

good afternoon Yoogals!!!!Hello one and all...miss YooHouse so much but having a blast here in the Philippines...don't have time to backthread...c'ya all later.Happy Halloween!!!!Hi Tangtang...yes i'm still here in the Philippines.

Jinkzz, Glad to hear your having a blast! So how do you find home? Still the same? Take care!

greatttttttttttttttttttttttttt....... no jealous-of-yoo-husband candidate yet :lol:

Faye, fortunately he is not jealous. He is always teasing me about me being under his charm, but huh... as if! If he knows that i already fainted and died here he is definitely busted!

ahh okay!I haved something in mind but i'll just send you sms.But from what situation you gave it seems that you answer your bf like EC answer to HK"yes,after 5 yrs" :lol:

Anne, LOL! I wanted it to be HK also. :lol:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.prisonbreak.co.il/modules/Forums/images/smiles/congrads4.gif[/mg]

tang for your upcoming marriage! Wishing you everlasting happiness & love.

Thanks, Caly! *hugs*

i guess that's a normal reaction coz' i've heard that from friends when they were about to be married. i even have a cousin who backed out a week before the wedding but it's still happy ending coz they still tied the knot two years after. we wish you only the best girl....*hugs back*

or beware? :lol:

Thats why im not getting married in the next two years, i guess. The ring he gave doesnt even fit my ring finger, so it was in my middle finger. Must been a sign huh. LOL! And were cool about that. :D

why did Yoowives scare you with our experiences...Yoogals one down how many more left?

Faye and Twinnie are still waiting for YOO, so count them out! LOL!

Its okay guys,we have our own"tumblers/T-shirt project".The tumblers will be gift to us by Neng..hahaha joke!

agree...

Neng, even if we dont have the tumblers yet, thank you! Hahahaha!

haha!! well, if you are still young, then there is no hurry to get married.. :P But anyhow, I'm sure they are happy for you, that's why they are so excited with the preparations... :)

Angel, they are uberly excited! They are even planning on putting me on a diet! I was like, are you guys oki? By the time the wedding day comes, il be not in a good shape again!

oh yeah.. we definitely have to thank soompi for making us reach page 600 faster.. haha!

So more double post? Its not our fault btw! :lol:

buzzz buzzzz to you too tangtang.. :tongue2: lol!!

Hahahahaha! I got a LB from Angel! :P Me needed to go swimming, i just got burned, Aigooo! LOL!

Guest tangtang

faye- ei gurl why are u still up wee hours of the morning huh?cant just get enough of this house are you?... happy trick or treating girl. OMO you in nun costume? i cant hardly visualize it bwahahaha.

She is scaring the kids who are doing trick or treats! Being a nun... pssshhh! :lol:

kai- you are *banging* your head again...how about *nosebleeding*?hahaha

do i missed phil? i really am homesick cant wait to go home.

Ya! u are asking me about marriage? bwahahaha you ask the wrong person kai...im not married yet...@ my age although at times i get worried but then im still enjoying my being single and carefree...as they say SINGLE blessedness is CELEBRATION...so yeah im still celebrating.*wink* might as well seek advice to some expert YOOwives about it.and dont worry too much..everything will fall in the right perspectives.aiyt!

Quennie, can we just stay pure for YOO? LOL! That must be HALLER?? Only Yoo can make me bang my head over and over again! I also wanted to be single right now, and cant imagine myself not going out in the middle of the night bec he said no. Waaahhhh... i will definitely have a troubled marriage. Anyways, lets just get over with my blah blahs... i know il get over this, and thanks to all the yoogals for the encouragement, advices and all.. Me fell so much

oved, really! :D Those cantata posters amde u wanna be the bottle again, huh? Then i remember, there was this seller in Ebay who sells celebrity trash. As in garbage! Paris Hilton's chewing gum wrappers, Nicole Richie's party passes.. And then i

wished that the bottle in those Cantata pics that Yoo kissed be auctioned too, im sure many are willing to get gaga over that bottles!

lol sounds like something from a kdrama.. ur going to have one of those engagement parties?

thanks for the reply tangtang! :)

im gonna reach out and say ur from the Phils too? ^^

babymarzy07, Nah, i will not have a party. Will be saving money for Yoo stuff.. :lol: Yup im

from the Phils, been here? ;)

haha Anne.. she sounds like she got more influence by EC than we do.. lol!! and I'm sure

there are lots of YooGals left still.. :)

Must be too much CP every night! :lol:

nope.. I'm not over Ohui yet... I'm still longing to hear his voice.. haha.. and wishing that there will be a "sequel"

to it.. :P and I'm not over cantata either because I'm still hearing his voice in my head.. :)

Its not Ohui, but lots of Cantata pics now! So what will be our next wish? It may not be a 'sequel' to Ohui, but those pictures are OMG!

so it's a happy vacation for you kai... you love cats just like ken huh? oki... take

lotsa sleeps and i'm sure you'll have lotsa YOODREAM...uhuh... major drooling time in those....thanks for this bits

Neng, yup i love cats. One of the similarities that once i believed that kenken and i are

soulmates. LOL! My nick, tangtang is the name of ken's cat. How can i sleep when i opened our PC and i saw yoo's cantata

poster! Me just had a nervous breakdown! LOL!

hahaha looks like youre ready your LB Angel,Kai hurry hide yourself...oopss I'm goin' to grab baby YOO, you cant hide at his

back!! :lol:

Goodevening Yoogals!esp to all my lovely gals Angel,Kai,Neng,Lyn,Pach,Faye,Queeny&Beth.

Anne, how can you take away YOO! *points cannon to Anne* :lol:

Goodevening to you too! ;)

+EDIT

Thanks, iluvyoo2 for the Cantata CF! O____O Need to run after my heart, it was running ssooooo fast! :lol:

Now, have to sleep.. Will finish with the love notes tom. *yawn*

Me after watching the CF before going to bed...

^____________________________^ *blank stare*

Yes, I noticed their avi files same size with swf files too. :D Sorry for the delay, I'm not sure what wrong with the audio settings for my desktop, no sound for the converted file. ;) So, at the end converting them using my laptop. :mellow:

I'm using AdShareit SWF2Video Pro, it's shareware too.., but I got crack file.. :P

Cantata New CF Story (Love, Passion, Freedom) - AVI

http://sharebee.com/09e20605

Haha, I not camping at his CY.. :lol: No point to camp there, cause I can't read Korean. <_<

I may very busy for coming week, reading GPS spec now..*headache* :sweatingbullets::phew:

+Edit

Cantata Making - AVI

http://sharebee.com/5272062b

thanx for the link

but i can't open the file

aalhl what happen to your and other account in veoh

GYs goodies are all gone

YOOGALS AND YOOWIVES WHERE ARE YOO ? :huh:

Omo omo, so many pages back, don't have time now, but must leave a quick comment. Big hug to YOOgals all, those Cantata pics, :wub:

oops, drool :sweatingbullets:

cannot breath !!!

And he's in blue with CP background, omo omo, smexy, never seen him in that blue before. HanKyul, the weather's so hot :sweatingbullets:

Guest MissMellis

*waves at jinkzz*

Hey jinkzz! How are you doing? Having fun over there?

iluvyoo2: the links aint working for me either. I dunno

if it's my net connection or sharebee's fault :huh:

I can't download them ;___;

edit:

they're working now. I've been trying

to download them the whole day without

any luck but they're finally working for me now. ^^

Thank you for uploading them <3

Guest mendyoo

good morning YOOGALS and YOOBIES...

didn't get the chance to post yesterday... just a quick hi... hello

how's your holiday... for those who celebrate it that is...

framedGY.jpg

blackwrose.jpg

Guest mendyoo

good afternoon Yoogals!!!!Hello one and all...miss YooHouse so much but having a blast here in the Philippines...don't have time to backthread...c'ya all later.Happy Halloween!!!!Hi Tangtang...yes i'm still here in the Philippines.

hello jinkzz...so you're still here huh... have been around lotsa places?hope you have lotsa good times with the family...

sure, no problem! i;m enjoying my stay here. lots of yoo-stuff!
alow kuletit's nice that you're enjoying it here... but don't forget to post replies whenever you feel like it oki?