and i think there is some misunderstanding with the news.... joe odagiri is not TOKYO TOWER the movie (its with JUN MATSUMOTO & JUNICHI OKADA)

and the TOKYO TOWER the series was with HAYAMI MOCOMICHI.

according to the Korean news, I think it mention that GY was attending a movie premiere or something for Tokyo Tower ont he 24th... :unsure:

I remember, i read somewhere that YOO likes to meet joe odagiri & junichi okada & jun matsumoto coz he watched tokyo tower & one movie of joe odagiri movie
yes.. i read something like that before too, but I don't remember those names.. and I remember he mention Tokyo Tower.

iluvyoo2 do u know when & where was this pics taken????
it seems like the news was posted today, and the article mention about 24th-25th.. so must be around that time.. must hunt for the interview.. :P

Thank you very much
sodami-2, this is the new download links for Screen Episode 11.

Eppi 11 001 - http://sharebee.com/39ec9e1a

Eppi 11 002 - http://sharebee.com/c89d1e7f

Eppi 11 003 - http://sharebee.com/7ac2224c

58637811vj0.jpg

viewimagemq2.jpg

OMG! This scene just turned R-rate.. LOL!!

viewimageme5.th.gif

*** Credit: dcGY ***

according to the Korean news, I think it mention that GY was attending a movie premiere or something for Tokyo Tower ont he 24th... :unsure:

yes.. i read something like that before too, but I don't remember those names.. and I remember he mention Tokyo Tower.

it seems like the news was posted today, and the article mention about 24th-25th.. so must be around that time.. must hunt for the interview.. :P

24th????? so it was the day b4 yesterday, must go and hunt too for TOKYO TOWER with joe info... i dont know about this.. i am really lost now with japanese ent news!

is tokyo tower will be showing in korea?

24th????? so it was the day b4 yesterday, must go and hunt too for TOKYO TOWER with joe info... i dont know about this.. i am really lost now with japanese ent news!

is tokyo tower will be showing in korea?

haha.. if you are lost with Japanese news, I'm even lost.. I'm already lost with the names what more to say knowing about their news.. haha!!

and from the news, yes.. looks like Tokyo Tower is being released in Korea. ^^

viewimageyv1.jpg

LOL!!!

viewimageiw4.gif

Cute gif!

viewimagetz5.gif

haha.. if you are lost with Japanese news, I'm even lost.. I'm already lost with the names what more to say knowing about their news.. haha!!

and from the news, yes.. looks like Tokyo Tower is being released in Korea. ^^

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4374/viewimageyv1.jpg

LOL!!!

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/2617/viewimageiw4.gif

ok im back! I STAND CORRECTED! there really is a TOKYO TOWER the movie with joe odagiri released last may or june. here is the japanese title of that movie " Tokyo Tower Okan to Boku to Tokidoki Oton" , its from the same novel with tOKYO TOWER special & series

so its currently showing now in korea? and what's with joe & YOO? just asking... but it makes me happy seeing them together, i hope its for a magz photoshoot.

i hope ill see YOO with jun matsumoto & junichi okada too. oohh with kimura takuya also. nyways Lee byun hung had a special appearance in takuya's HERO movie and it was a HUGE success in korea...

and whats with that little gurl palnting in our YOO's navel? sprout? hehehe so cute!

ok im back! I STAND CORRECTED! there really is a TOKYO TOWER the movie with joe odagiri released last may or june. here is the japanese title of that movie " Tokyo Tower Okan to Boku to Tokidoki Oton" , its from the same novel with tOKYO TOWER special & series

so its currently showing now in korea? and what's with joe & YOO? just asking... but it makes me happy seeing them together, i hope its for a magz photoshoot.

If I read the chinese article correctly, yes, it's currently showing in Korea.. and as what was highlighted by iluvyoo2 in the Chinese article, both are doing a photoshoot for a magazine. :)

and whats with that little gurl palnting in our YOO's navel? sprout? hehehe so cute!
he.he.. cute eh..

viewimagetg8.jpg

viewimageqp8.jpg

Ohhh.. I see MBC.. maybe tonight's Section TV may have the interview.. :P

viewimagexl3.jpg

viewimageiq8.jpg

viewimagevg4.jpg

OHui fan made wallie..

viewimagebz3.th.jpg

I have here 2 very short clip of dunno what event or when was it.. Looks like a charity event... and since we were talking about Rain, there he appears hand in hand with our baby Yoo.. :D

Gong Yoo and Rain 1 (HQ)

Download: http://sharebee.com/e985984b

charity01gf5.jpg

charity02sc2.jpg

charity03xm0.jpg

charity04ej0.jpg

charity05yi8.jpg

charity06rw6.jpg

Gong Yoo and Rain 2 (HQ)

Download: http://sharebee.com/01b73362

charity07yv0.jpg

charity08uj3.jpg

charity09al0.jpg

charity10nm0.jpg

*** Video credit: dcGY CB ***

Guest eganlyen

so it's still MWF and TTHS for you and yen out there? how about us???i think it will be one for each day now huh beth... i think i'll have the saturday hahahahello

Beth, sounds like Neng loves us so much...hahaha she always make sure we are included in her lists even she in hurry.hahaha Okay you can have the sat but i'm goin' to have the monday since Baby Yoo had rest on sun and on mon...hehehe fully charge :P

who mature by healing their wounds through love. The play will also include a special "marriage proposal" event for couples in the audience. Those who apply for the event will be presented with an opportunity to propose onstage after the performance.

I wonder Are they goin' to propose like HK to EC or HS to ??? again so that girl?sorry

that will be one very long countdown.. we will have to wait until a month before he's released to have a real countdown.. that will be really exciting.. :D

maybe Kai & I will do the longest countdown I'll do the even nos & Kai you do the odd nos.And we all joined in the 30days before his released.

ha.ha! if it's available in the market at our place, why not?! I never seen them here though.
lets start the huntin' :lol: ...if they used that products we can smell YOO on them. :P

ha.ha.. I'm sure they will if they get to hear his name.. Congrats to your son too, Anne for saying "Tata".. but it can also means "byebye" too eh?

:tears: no goodbyes yet....I'm goin to make sure that "TATA" is a Cantata coffee not the"byebye".My hubby is askin' who is tata?oh gosh.... :sweatingbullets:

ha.ha.. looks like I'm more in love with YOO.. :P but I misses the others too..

that's how i feel with my ex...rain.

yes.. I'm a quiet person in nature. I don't easily talk to people I don't know unless they talk to me first. but once I get to know that person already, then I can talk non-stop.. haha.. Like I say, I express myself better in writing than in speeches.. :)

This is true!!!! She is also very accomodating.

thanks iluvyoo2.. I just heard it from a friend of mine on YouTube... she fainted when she found out they show everyone except Gong Yoo and that only his arm appears!! lol! well, maybe there is a 3rd coverage that will show baby YOO. .. 1st his voice only, 2nd his arm showing.. and 3rd we can see him! haha

On the first video,he is sittin' on the right side or left?im wondering.... :blink:

He photoshooting with Joe Odagiri for a magazine yesterday.

Few more pictures...(he like pink color? last time seldom see he wear pink color cloth :P )

Thanks for the pics! I admire those guys that can carry himself in pink colors! Those men are really confident about their "manhood" just like our YOO.

I have here 2 very short clip of dunno what event or when was it.. Looks like a charity event... and since we were talking about Rain, there he appears hand in hand with our baby Yoo..

***faint*** ANGEL, i really do love you!!!!OMG, my "boylets"(men) :blink: looks like they are close friends...I'm speechless with this pics & clips...What an early X'mas gift from you!!!!

Hi YooGals ^^

My first post in this thread and really have to thank YooGals for all the videos, photos and news update :)

Get to know Gong Yoo after watching Coffee Prince and fell in love with him from then :wub: I know that it is rather late now ... but thanks god at least I never miss him :P

Guest eganlyen

hahaha ya its been a while....i just lend my power to eonnie angelie and pach....cause I'm not always around to look after this thread heheh. But that girl...I really want to fire her with my LB so much...OPPA!!! chisss... only yoogals can call him that hahahha

hahaha that girl really gets your nerve....Sounds your LB is fully charge too. so Yoogals beware of "YOOisMINE" only "YOOis OUrs" is allowed.

Hi anne, ha ha just don't let him drink "cantata" yet unless you're ready to stay up all night with your son :P

Hi my dear Beth, yes i wont allowed him or else i wont able to step on Yoohouse/tsinoy and i'm goin' to miss YOO & Yoogals!

Hello Yoogals & welcome to Yoobies(newbies)Happytoy!

Guest calypso78

Good early morning Yoogals & welcome to Happytoy!

Omo, so many new pics and unknown names (I only know Kimura Takuya) in so little time. Thanks iluvyoo2 and Angelie for the videos, pics, news etc, you are my eternal Santas. :)

Me thinks Mr. Gong "borrowed" some accessories from the OHui CF wardrobe department cause that bright pink sweater looks the same as the one he has around his shoulders in the OHui CF pics. That color really makes him stand out...like a neon sign in a dark street (pardon the comparison). Oh, and the black shiny sneakers...these are HK's shoes!!! I miss Coffee Prince. :tears:

What the hell?!? Is there a conspiracy in that tv network to NOT take pics or show Yoo on camera? that cameraman should be fired or something, i mean seriously...what the hell?! :angry:

I have here 2 very short clip of dunno what event or when was it.. Looks like a charity event... and since we were talking about Rain, there he appears hand in hand with our baby Yoo..

Did I miss something? Why in the world would Rain and Yoo be holding hands in public?hmmmm...

Is that a normal affectionate behavior among stright Korean men? cause in Israel that would be considered very very gay - mind you , not that i could care less if he were gay...I would still love Yoo either way...even if he was an alien. :P

I wonder Are they goin' to propose like HK to EC or HS to ??? again so that girl?sorry
I guess we will have to wait and see.. :) HS-YJ proposal was quite cute too.. I don't mind they use it on HK-EC. .haha

maybe Kai & I will do the longest countdown I'll do the even nos & Kai you do the odd nos.And we all joined in the 30days before his released.
ha.ha.. ok.. no problemo! lol!

lets start the huntin' :lol: ...if they used that products we can smell YOO on them. :P
haha.. that's is so funny!

:tears: no goodbyes yet....I'm goin to make sure that "TATA" is a Cantata coffee not the"byebye".My hubby is askin' who is tata?oh gosh.... :sweatingbullets:
ha.ha... who is "tata".. you should show him the bottle instead.. he.he.. :D

This is true!!!! She is also very accomodating.
Thank you.. :)

On the first video,he is sittin' on the right side or left?im wondering.... :blink:
he's the one in the middle. if you have watched the YTNStar one, when the girlie voice starts talking, the camera zooms in to that person, that in GY.. :D

Thanks for the pics! I admire those guys that can carry himself in pink colors! Those men are really confident about their "manhood" just like our YOO.

***faint*** ANGEL, i really do love you!!!!OMG, my "boylets"(men) :blink: looks like they are close friends...I'm speechless with this pics & clips...What an early X'mas gift from you!!!!

yep.. GY has been wearing pink quite a few times already.. and everytime he looks so good!! :wub: yummy!!

hehe.. oh.. early Christmas present is it? Good for you! :D I didn't even know what I'm downloading actually.. all are in Korean, and translator doesn't give me much clue..

Hi YooGals ^^

My first post in this thread and really have to thank YooGals for all the videos, photos and news update :)

Get to know Gong Yoo after watching Coffee Prince and fell in love with him from then :wub: I know that it is rather late now ... but thanks god at least I never miss him :P

Hello Happytoy!! welcome to Yoohouse! :D It's never too late to know Gong Yoo. This is just a start and there will be more to come.. :)

viewimageoj3.gif

viewimageql3.gif

viewimageac5.gifviewimagewc9.th.jpg viewimageol8.th.jpg viewimagexy3.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Guest iluvyoo2

What the hell?!? Is there a conspiracy in that tv network to NOT take pics or show Yoo on camera? that cameraman should be fired or something, i mean seriously...what the hell?!
haha..I think must be the video editor problem...:D I'm wondering these videos all from YEH official fan club (NERI)....:PPPP

These 2 pics post before? can't remember..:)

62617629kg9.jpg48606396qq0.jpg

credit as labeled

pcpdownloadphpfhandlenkru2.th.gifdownloadphpgrpid5lolfldpv2.th.jpgdownloadphpgrpid5lolfldaj6.th.jpgdownloadphpgrpid5lolfldvk0.th.jpg

14281438kf3.th.jpg48364540ut8.th.jpg

Wallpaper

68609473qp5.th.jpgpcpdownloadphpfhandlecwlh1.th.jpgpcpdownloadphpfhandlecwgz0.th.jpgpcpdownloadphpfhandlecwlu6.th.jpgpcpdownloadphpfhandlecwlz1.th.jpg39542549gj7.th.jpg

credit as labeled and daum CP

Gif

pcpdownloadphpfhandlem2bb2.gif

Me thinks Mr. Gong "borrowed" some accessories from theOHui CF wardrobe department cause that bright pink sweater looks the same as the one he has around his shoulders in the OHui CF pics. That color really makes him stand out...like a neon sign in a dark street (pardon the comparison).
oh Liron, that was the first thing that came across my mind too when I see that pink sweater. OHUI!! lol!! maybe that sweater is his.. :P

What the hell?!? Is there a conspiracy in that tv network to NOT take pics or show Yoo on camera? that cameraman should be fired or something, i mean seriously...what the hell?! :angry:
I have no idea... maybe they thought showing "shadow" of him is enough? haha.. there are even people saying that because he's already in the enlistment list, he's not allow to show his face! I was like "WHAT?! " If he cannot show his face, why would he be appearing in Cantata and OHui, and now this magazine photoshoot.

Did I miss something? Why in the world would Rain and Yoo be holding hands in public?hmmmm...

Is that a normal affectionate behavior among stright Korean men? cause in Israel that would be considered very very gay - mind you , not that i could care less if he were gay...I would still love Yoo either way...even if he was an alien. :P

well, probably meaning that "hand in hand they lend a helping hand"? :) Holding hands between men doesn't neccessary mean that they are gay..

haha..I think must be the video editor problem...:D I'm wondering these videos all from YEH official fan club (NERI)....:PPPP
hmm... not sure where those clips are from.. I thought no press are allow to take pics or vids.. and now it starts appearing.. could be release from her fan club or her management agency.

These 2 pics post before? can't remember..:)
nope.. don't think so.. :)

Guest calypso78

well, probably meaning that "hand in hand they lend a helping hand"? Holding hands between men doesn't neccessary mean that they are gay..

Yes it does, depending on the social and cultural code of the country you live in ( I believe this action would be considered "gay" in the US and some other European countries as well-these societies see men as "machos" and thus affectionate behavior between 2 males in public is a big no no (unless they like each other sexually- which is fine).

Please don't get me wrong, I was not implying that Yoo is gay, I was just wondering out loud, hope i have not offended anyone with my bluntness. :blush:

Yes it does, depending on the social and cultural code of the country you live in ( I believe this action would be considered "gay" in the US and some other European countries as well-these societies see men as "machos" and thus affectionate behavior between 2 males in public is a big no no (unless they like each other sexually- which is fine).

Please don't get me wrong, I was not implying that Yoo is gay, I was just wondering out loud, hope i have not offended anyone with my bluntness. :blush:

well, Liron, yes.. it pretty much depending on social and culture of a country. Personally, I still don't see there is anything wrong with holding hands only.. it's not that they are hugging or kissing each other.. that we will have to start worrying.. haha.. other than that, I think it's still normal... brothers hold hands too... :P

Thanks eganlyen, calypso78 & aalhl :D

I do agreed and right now I am in the progress of watching his past drama and movies :)

hello again Happytoy.. I'm happy to hear that you are watching his past drama.. it's perfectly worth the time. :)

viewimageor8.th.jpg viewimagekh1.th.jpg

DC GY celebrating their 77777 hits

viewimagefm9.th.jpg viewimagerf5.th.jpg viewimagemn9.th.jpg

More gifs from Vidal Sassoon styling

dcgy2610200701cb5.gifdcgy2610200702tn1.gifdcgy2610200703ya6.gif

dcgy2610200704ub6.gifdcgy2610200705ds7.gifdcgy2610200706tm7.gif

dcgy2610200707vf1.gifdcgy2610200708ed1.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Guest Yehbaby

Omo! Odagiri Joe and Gong Yoo in a room together?!?! Too hooot for words!!! :wub: :blush:

how nice if GY and my hunky J boys star in a movie together? Odagiri Joe, Junichi Okada and Gong YOo in one film would be dope! *day dreams* :wub: hehehe!! and Gong Yoo doing a scandalous spread in Anan magazine...... :phew::w00t:

back reading all these posts.....whao....really growing number of fans....i really enjoy all the information....and the whole thing with rain and him...nah...can't be anything going on....even if there was two really hots guys....

Guest eganlyen

for me, there is nothing two men wrong holding hands in public.Like i said before maybe they are close friend,who knows one of them are nervous and holding ones hands showing some support,or they exchanging jokes and unintentional one holds hand. If one of them is gay i dont think they will be doing that holding hands in public since they know there are lots of people see them.

Guest calypso78

well, Liron, yes.. it pretty much depending on social and culture of a country. Personally, I still don't see there is anything wrong with holding hands only.. it's not that they are hugging or kissing each other.. that we will have to start worrying.. haha.. other than that, I think it's still normal... brothers hold hands too...

Now see? here is again that cultural difference I mentioned before. In my country brothers would not holds hands- it would be very strange/inappropriate if they would do so however, they would most definitely give each other warm hugs and put their arms around the shoulders of the other. Women on the other hand, would hold hands publicly and that would be considered as "normal". My society tend to associate manly behavior with taps on the back or hugs and holding hands as more intimate or girlie/dainty behavior.

for me, there is nothing two men wrong holding hands in public.Like i said before maybe they are close friend,who knows one of them are nervous and holding ones hands showing some support,or they exchanging jokes and unintentional one holds hand. If one of them is gay i dont think they will be doing that holding hands in public since they know there are lots of people see them.

I didn't say it's wrong, i just said it's not common in some cultures..that's all.