Guest xjuliephanx
oh no no, telling me it meant Starcraft was fine... hahah.i've spent many years watching all my guy friends [which are like 60% of all my friends :P]opening and/or closing the computer shops round here because of multiple rounds of SC, non-stop CS [counterstrike --- ahem. i was part of this. :P], and lately DOTA, WarRock and LFS. :rolleyes:i remember your post about the starcraft baseball cap... eheheh. :Pglad to know GY's a gamer... heheh. i wanna smack him in the head too if i don't see him all day just to find out he's been playing instead of doing his work like i do all my friends. buwahaha :lol:CARINIO BRUTAL! :wub: :fury: :wub: [pardon the spelling, alt + 164 doesn't work so i couldn't get the N~]
Oh really thats good! I guess I'm used to being the only tomboy here. None of the girls i know ANYTHING about gaming or computer related, just shopping. Glad to know I'm not the only one :) P.S. Girls who game are usually HOT ;) You're a CS fan too? CS and SC are the only 2 games I actively play but SC is just easier on my graphics and slow wireless :D *coughs* I do that too... (play all day in my jammies with no human contact)
ha.ha!! xjuliephanx, if you ever bumps into GY while playing your Star Craft online, you better buzz us immediately so that we can all log in and bumps into him too.. ;) remember you have to share him.. :P
Haha I'll try if I don't bang my head into the computer first from fainting. :D
hahahah that's why i said it's CARINIO BRUTAL [again sorry for the spelling :P]...it's Filipino [well, spanish] and it translates as TOUGH LOVE... TOUGH LOVE!
ROFLLLLLL omg that is like my motto. Anytime someone complains to me or says something i always respond, tough love baby, tough love.

Guest iluvyoo2

Same bear??? :lol:

beartv5.jpg

I think this one is about YEH piggy back him right, iluvyoo2? He said when he get on her back, he felt a bit cruel, because she is very small size and he is like 184 cm, and he was pretending to be drunk, unconcious, and totally depend on her, but she didn't say anything, she just walk after carry him up, makes him admire her very much.

YEH says at that moment she should give it a try, because it will look more real and she doesn't want to give the audience of "fake" appearance. Those who have seen her in variety show should know that she is a strong girl. She thinks GY isn't fat, although he's tall, as long as she gives her best she can do it. and maybe GY feels that she's small size, thus makes him uncomfortable/embarrased, but for the sake of the drama, it's really nothing to be embarrassed about...

You are right!!! You passed your Chinese! :P

Guest xjuliephanx

find this gif so funny... i wonder if this is from what interview? :)http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa122/y...oo/20301714.gif
I think that was from his New years greeting in 06 or maybe christmas? i don't remember but somewhere around that time frame.. correct me if i'm wrong aalhl
That photo with him and the bear SO CUTE. <3

I think that was from his New years greeting in 06 or maybe christmas? i don't remember but somewhere around that time frame.. correct me if i'm wrong aalhlThat photo with him and the bear SO CUTE. <3
yes.. it's his new year's greeting for this year.. I included the vid clip link.. ;)

You are right!!! You passed your Chinese! :P
ha.ha.. with some help from the web translator.. haha :D our baby Yoo is such a shy guy.. getting embarassed for something that need to be done for the drama.. :P

Guest xjuliephanx

yes.. it's his new year's greeting for this year.. I included the vid clip link.. ;)

Oh was it this year?? Haha the haircut seems older I don't know why. :) I guess I was thinking pre OFD I like his hair like that, short and clean

Oh was it this year?? Haha the haircut seems older I don't know why. :) I guess I was thinking pre OFD I like his hair like that, short and clean
yes.. the greeting is for 2007's new year.. but the actual video I think could be taken around Nov last year.. It was taken during the photoshoot for Hanavi magazine if I'm not mistaken.

Guest xjuliephanx

yes.. the greeting is for 2007's new year.. but the actual video I think could be taken around Nov? It was taken during the photoshoot for Hanavi magazine if I'm not mistaken, and it was sometime in Nov.

Thanks, hmm.. I guess I should do more reading and brush up on my GY facts huh??? :P Any excuse is a good excuse :D

Thanks, hmm.. I guess I should do more reading and brush up on my GY facts huh??? :P Any excuse is a good excuse :D
he.he.. i'm sure if you have backread the first 300 pages, you will get the hang of the info.. :D

*wave* Yoobee.. :)

f_0709200701m_babe4d0.gif f_0709200702m_266fc22.gif

And more scan from the mag posted by iluvyoo2 earlier.

f_04m_0018be4.jpg

f_05m_f46f578.jpg

f_06m_d7abe03.jpg

f_07m_9c3fc64.jpg

Hmm... looks like the same teddy bear with the one YEH is hugging.. ;):lol:

f_08m_734da37.jpg

** Credit: DCGY **

Hopes to find bigger scans for the mag.. :w00t:

he.he.. i'm sure if you have backread the first 300 pages, you will get the hang of the info.. :D

*wave* Yoobee.. :)

[url="http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/9/9/7/aalhl/f_0709200701m_bab.picoodle.com/img/img32/9/9/7/aalhl/f_0709200701m_babe4d

** Credit: DCGY **

Waving to eonni aalhl too and Hi to all Yoo Gals,Yoo Wives,Yoo Warriors & Nancy Yoo

Hahaha!!! eonni I am :wacko::wacko::wacko: 12hrs lost I 40 hrs lost...

Thanks for all the news, pics and etc

Hahaha!!! eonni I am :wacko::wacko::wacko: 12hrs lost I 40 hrs lost...

Thanks for all the news, pics and etc

hi Yoobee.. I miss you.. :) Have you fully recovered? I understand you are totally :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: lost.. :P

hehehe... i saw the the front face of the bear in dcgy!

its really SAME BEAR!!!! :w00t: (as what i see it) hehehe...

what a COINCIDENCE!!! haha!!! :lol: i wish i was that bear... :lol:

yep.. saw it too.. posted the pic.. really look the same.. haha

f_32m_9590c4b.jpg

f_fanart03m_038e76f.gif

*** Credit: DCGY ***

Magazine <韩剧经典> issue 46th

孔侑的电话采访

Q:一直以来拍摄还顺利吗?

A:很好,为了不受到外界的干扰,剧组会在拍摄场地周围围上护栏.

Q:那fans岂不是很失望,她们还能在拍摄现场看到你吗?

A:当然能,我休息的时候就会看到我了.

Q:和尹恩惠拍吻戏的时候,紧张吗? (When have kissing scene with YEH, feel nervous?)

A:不紧张,很享受,哈哈(有些坏笑哦).要不要问问恩惠的感受,我觉的她应该感受比我多.

Q:可是我们都觉得你的感受更多呀,毕竟你要在剧里面表现出你吻一个男人的感觉.

A:可实际上她是美女啊,让我很欣赏的美女.

Q;希望和恩惠传绯闻吗? (Hope have scandal/rumor with YEH?)

A:恩.....如果说想,会被恩惠的fans打死,如果不想也会被打死,你们饶了我吧.

Q:会拍摄续集吗?

A:还没有完全确定下来

from 我的爱侑 @ Baidu GY

Gong Yoo telephone interviews

Q: Had the shooting been smoothly?

A: Very good, in order won’t receive any disturbance from outside, the crew team enclose guard rail along the shooting area.

Q: Those fans must be very disappointed, Can they still see you at the shooting area?

A: Of course! When I having my rest ,they sure can see me.

Q: When having those kissing scene with YEH, Do you feel nervous?

A: I not nervous/anxious, I enjoying it very much, ha ha (naughty smiles oh) Maybe you should ask YEH thinking. I think she got more thinking than me.

Q: But we think your feeling will be more, As you in the drama(ep10) had to show how the feeling of you kissing a MAN.

A: But the true fact she a beautiful woman, A beautiful woman which I admire very much .

Q; Hope to have scandal/rumor with YEH?

A: Hummm.... If I said I want I think all YEH’s fans will kill me, if I said I don’t I also will be beat to dead, please let me go on this question.

Q: Will you continue shoot part2 of Coffee Prince?

A: Still haven’t really make any decision yet.

English translation by ME...

If any mistake I sorry.....

hi Yoobee.. I miss you.. :) Have you fully recovered? I understand you are totally :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: lost.. :P

I misses you too.... I yet to fully recovered, still coughing but flu ok already.

You know I wanted to read those pages but I was like :blink::wacko::crazy::blink::wacko::crazy: so I think I will :phew: just pass it as don't want to make myself :tears::unsure:

English translation by ME...

Q: Will you continue shoot part2 of Coffee Prince?

A: Still haven’t really make any decision yet.

If any mistake I sorry.....

I misses you too.... I yet to fully recovered, still coughing but flu ok already.

You know I wanted to read those pages but I was like :blink::wacko::crazy::blink::wacko::crazy: so I think I will :phew: just pass it as don't want to make myself :tears::unsure:

oohh... sounds like he was being offere CP part 2?

thanks for the full translation Yoobee... :) Happy to hear that you are much better.. anyway, you can always backread when you are free.. it's weekend anyway.. ;)

ARgghhh.... something went wrong with my upload of the Section TV clip.. I can't reupload now coz I'm going off.. It will be great if someone can help with that.. if not I will be back later and try again..

Guest pachlex

Gong Yoo telephone interviews

Q: But we think your feeling will be more, As you in the drama(ep10) had to show how the feeling of you kissing a MAN.

A: But the true fact she a beautiful woman, A beautiful woman which I admire very much .

*waves to Yoobee* welcome back! ^_^

oh please say it isn't so...! :blink:

my GYEH complex is coming back and it's not supposed to because

there's still another rumor about GY and ISJ that i still need to accept and...

...and...

...HE CAN'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT AND EXPECT ME NOT TO GO ALL NANCY YOO ON GYEH!!! :wacko:

*catches breath*

i think i'm gonna write another chapter for the fanfic now.

what he just said gave me the shingles and i need to shake 'em off on paper.

gah. i so love YOO. so want GYEH. :wub::rolleyes::wub:

oohh... sounds like he was being offere CP part 2?thanks for the full translation Yoobee... :) Happy to hear that you are much better.. anyway, you can always backread when you are free.. it's weekend anyway.. ;)

Welcome eonni....

That the only thing I can do....

Thanks eonni for your concern. I will back read when I free as I can access internet cause it weekend and I not in office...hahaha!!!Btw eonni about the clip Xena post in Clubbox which one is it?

*waves to Yoobee* welcome back! ^_^oh please say it isn't so...! :blink: my GYEH complex is coming back and it's not supposed to because there's still another rumor about GY and ISJ that i still need to accept and......and......HE CAN'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT AND EXPECT ME NOT TO GO ALL NANCY YOO ON GYEH!!! :wacko:*catches breath*i think i'm gonna write another chapter for the fanfic now.what he just said gave me the shingles and i need to shake 'em off on paper.gah. i so love YOO. so want GYEH. :wub::rolleyes::wub:

Wave to pachlex and thanks for the welcome....

hehe!!!Don't be too hard on the interview as it only a interview.

As I think everyone want GYEH but if they are not then we can't force.... ;)

If Yoo is happy we must be happy too...

Welcome eonni....That the only thing I can do....
Yes.. thank you so much.. *muah*

Thanks eonni for your concern. I will back read when I free as I can access internet cause it weekend and I not in office...hahaha!!!
YAY!! you are correct!

Btw eonni about the clip Xena post in Clubbox which one is it?
it's last night's Section TV clip on baby Yoo's fans meet and interview..(you see all the pink pink screen caps?) I tried to upload it, but kong off half way.. if no one uploads it by the time I come back later, I will try to reupload again.

so YooGals try to check back again later. I'm going off now. so catch up with you all again later.. :) Night night Yoobee.