igz83.jpg

tkdq2.jpg

gi8a5.jpg

zc9g6.jpg

y71k1.jpg

vx6o4.jpg

credit:DCyoo and jigsaw(popcorn) for posting it

Guest iluvyoo2

In this episode, I liked Gong Yoo singing and his new hair style. :wub: :wub: :wub:

I felt sad and cried when EC said "I love you" at the airport. *sob sob sob*

Waiting for chinese sub to come out today morning! :rolleyes:

Gong Yoo (HK) singing part cut

http://img2.dcinside.com/data11/gallery/dc...ove_you.cut.wmv

credit DC

Lyrics "Noreul Saranghae/I Love You" by Hand Dong Joon

HK version

[00:00.45]a qi mi o nen so li ye早晨来临的声音

[00:05.28]mon do qiao mie so kie yo让我从睡梦中醒来

[00:10.51]ne pu ma nie qio do nuo yo ge看到在我怀里熟睡的你

[00:15.90]oh~oh

[00:21.23]noru sa rang ha轻一句说声我爱你

[00:25.67]yo wo ni wu li ye ge对我们而言

[00:30.41]suo ri pu ni bia pru no so 永远没有悲伤的别离

[00:35.02]die wo nong su pu ma也许偶尔会因为难过而流泪

[00:45.02]hong jie na nuo wa hang gie但是我和你

[00:49.69]sei ha ya gu wo gu miao so一直作着白色的梦

[00:54.31]ha nun li hu gi lu ka la no hu die ga ju除非上天将我们拆散

[00:59.38]oh~oh

[01:04.52]noro sa rang ha我还是永远爱着你

[01:07.91]one more time

[01:08.48]noro sa rang ha我还是永远爱着你

[01:11.21]hang bun don再来一次

[01:12.09]noro sa rang ha我还是永远爱着你

credit kdocn

HK *wink*

viewimageqa4.gif

credit dcgy

Guest Yoobee

Crying HK .... :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: when I see this scene in preview I cry cause I still haven't watch ep17 yet.

jbq84.jpg

bdia2.jpg

vxsa3.jpg

rcbq6-1.jpg

979u5.jpg

rcbq6.jpg

r3vw_.jpg

credit:DCyoo and jigsaw(popcorn) for posting it

Got to go now... I sick tonight can't stay up too late now feeling dizzy already

Sweet dream all Yoo gals and everyone here...

Kaja

Guest teddy_bear_blue

I agree with you teddy_bear_blue eventhough no wedding at the end at least the honeymoon came first. hi hi hi hi... i didn't watch it yet,but i red all CP fans post, some are happy, some are disappointed. What if MBC decided to make a Bonus Episode, i never seen Money Warfare but i heard there is. Bonus Episode is better than to have a part 2 after 2 years.

hihihii the honeymoon was so meaningful for me. It didn't only signify that they loved eachother but they were also marking their territory: "you are mine"

It was obvious that their relationship will end up in marriage anyways because EC already agreed to it once the Coffee Princess is done! In the meantime they can honeymoon as much as they want ;)

Oh...and how cute was HK this episode?! When he sang for EC, I thought I was going to die.

Guest nhetski

i was wondering why i kept on crying (bawling more like it) at EC's scene packing her bags with mom n sis packing and crying ..

i watched the whole ep again and now i remember why i cried so hard (and again when i rewatched) -- coz that was me not too long ago when i left for sydney (with a mom and a sis crying in the background while we are all packing).. gosh.. all the more that i love CP (missed my mom n sis back home).. huhu

the only thing i'm not sure about is if i left some boys crying like HK (i probably broke some hearts --1 or 2 --but i'm sure they didn't cry like that! so heartbreaking)..

ok, will sleep for 2 hrs.. c u again later for the desert!

Guest teddy_bear_blue

I didnt think my heart could handle it anymore when EC kept on telling HK: "I love Yoo HK" YEH was bawling by the phonebooth, while HK was bawling his eyes out in the car...I pretty much ran out of tissue.

Guest lingling22

Gong Yoo deserves all the attention in the world right now...

man i cried when he was crying too...

ahh i wonder who's gonna be the lucky girl in real life that would make him cry like that to....(i mean because he loves her so much he wouldn't wanna let her go)

Ji Chul... fighting!

Guest xjuliephanx
YA!!!i'm back so YOOgals beware of what you are saying (esp YOO bites, xjuliephanx, iluvyoo2 and ellerdnic) :angry:
Haha I told a girl in the CP forum to share earlier today too :D
from http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=yeh&a...1748&page=1- when it came to YEH and Gong Yoo, he was passing and apparently yeh shouted out "ji-chul oppa" (Gong Ji-Chul is GY's his real name) but he didnt hear so she grabbed and gave him a hug ( ) and then gave eon a hug....she called him by his real name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
AHH I don't know whether to be excited or jealous. Hahah. I'm a YEH fan now too but I want to call him Ji-Chul oppa too :( Maybe YEH will share with us YooGals? ;)

Guest kimone
Thanks. Must listen this song before go to sleep. hahahaI repeat this song 9996233223 times. :P
What Gong Yoo sang in CP. Awesome. Lemme go and download too :D
Haha I told a girl in the CP forum to share earlier today too :DAHH I don't know whether to be excited or jealous. Hahah. I'm a YEH fan now too but I want to call him Ji-Chul oppa too :( Maybe YEH will share with us YooGals? ;)
Its okay xjuliephanx the world is sharing Gong Yoo because we are watching him on TV and giving him love ha ha I am just so corny. Don't hit me.

Guest xjuliephanx
i knew it! i just knew atleast one YOOgal's gonna make me laugh my depression off..! buwahaha! :lol:
Aww suffering from post CP traumatic syndrome? In that case, I'll make sure I have my friend teach me more fun things to say this week that I can share with you :D We can practice for when we meet GY though I'm sure he'll freak out. Hopefully that disclosure agreement will come in handy :P
HELLO nhetski, aalhl, xjuliephanx & to all YOOGALS. You all so lucky to watch our Baby Yoo live. Poor me, i woke up 5 am here just to try to stream CP live but very unlucky coz i can't connect. well, i'm just gonna rely to all your post and maybe backread some few pages. Congrats to all us for reaching over 300 pages. I'm sure once CP broadcast to other country, we can reach 1000th pages.
I didn't get to watch it live either! :( I had the stream up until about 8:05am (10:05pm Korean time) and POOF! Connection gone. Didn't even get buffering. I watched the first 10 min after work and before class and I'm hoping to finish it in between breaks :D I already read the CP forum so unfortunatley for me I've been spoiled.YAY FOR 300 PAGES GUYS! YOOGIRLS FIGHTING!
I'm happy that he sang in this episode.. wahh his voice makes me melt..
Me too! I love hearing his voice and I'm glad he got use his singing talents on the show.. I think many girls who didn't fall for his looks or acting skills have now crossed over. What can GY NOT do?!
Angelie dont be disappointed, at least they did the "deed" in episode 16...we'll always have those memories. :lol: YEH's first sexual partner onscreen is Gong Yoo...that can never be changed. Oh my, why do I feel so naughty, must be the lack osf sleep :rollseyes:
What a lucky girl, who wouldn't want to do a scene like that with the incrdible GY?! I'm beaming with envy :P
Haha. Totally reliving that scene right now.. I love how he says "one more time" then his voice changes. So silly. I'm totally crazy in love with this guy now. I think any girl here can vouch for me, seeing him just brings an instant smile to your face now doesn't it? :wub:
I didnt think my heart could handle it anymore when EC kept on telling HK: "I love Yoo HK" YEH was bawling by the phonebooth, while HK was bawling his eyes out in the car...I pretty much ran out of tissue.
I want to watch so bad in class right now but I'm afraid people will think I'm crazy with all the crying I'll do.... He looks so sad. I just want to comfort him :(
Gong Yoo deserves all the attention in the world right now...man i cried when he was crying too...ahh i wonder who's gonna be the lucky girl in real life that would make him cry like that to....(i mean because he loves her so much he wouldn't wanna let her go)Ji Chul... fighting!
Yeah same here. I hope that this show really opens up his opportunities. I knee he was a good actor but he just SHINED in CP. The heartfelt emotions.. GAH.. makes me teary just thinking about itAnd as much as I'd like to be selfish and say he shall never find true love until he meets me (:P). In the possibility that I may never meet him, I really do hope he gets to find the kind of love that HK and EC shared. He's such a great guy, he really deserves to be happy and I hope he finds that person.
What Gong Yoo sang in CP. Awesome. Lemme go and download too :DIts okay xjuliephanx the world is sharing Gong Yoo because we are watching him on TV and giving him love ha ha I am just so corny. Don't hit me.
Haha. I promise I won't hit anybody in this forum unless they badtalk our baby Yoo. I wish we could share him in real life though ;)

Guest chigurl

hello! YOO Gals, **BIG WAVES**

currently downloading the finale, i cannot wait to watch it :w00t:

i dont wanna spoil myself so im trying not to read the post and pics..hehe

in the meantime Sidus updated their site and heres some caps of baby yoo's star page.

these arent really new pics they were all taken in the past year.

i dont know why they picked these specific pics of baby messing with his pants but i will leave YOO Gals to your imaginations.. :sweatingbullets:

gongyoo_2.jpg

gongyoo_1.jpg

i know we want to see weddings and babies but i am actually happy that CP proved to be original :)

waaah!!! it's really over!!!!

YEH's first love scene on screen will definitely be remembered in kdrama history -- and it was with none other that GY!

edit: and i love the actual morning after scene coz GY kissed her forehead, shoulder, and hands!!

and when they were in the car, they couldn't NOT touch each other weeee!!!!

i so melted when he sang to her early in the morning!!!

and when he couldn't talk when she surprised him by coming ahhhhh

yeah.. CP is finally over.. but it's not over for me ,coz I'm stil gonna rewatch it over and over.. I love the morning after scene too.. did he kiss her on the shoulder and hands too? how sweet.. .arggg... it buffers and lag so badly I missed most of it, except when GY sings.. that's the only part I can get like 98%. ha.ha.. the rest was like grrrrrr... and she came back by surprise, HK was so stunned and speechless.. and how does she know where to look for him!? He wasn't at Coffee Prince I think... anyway, I like how she sits on his lap and give him a big hug.. kisses him all over the face... did they kiss after that? coz I got disconnected there.. :angry:

I guess I was partly dissapointed that it buffers so badly, that I wanted a more satisfying ending.. but come to think of it, maybe there's a reason they end it that way, because there will be more to come.. and we didn't get to see EC 's mum getting married like in the book also... So, it seems like they are leaving certain parts out... Not sure if we will be getting something special tonight, I think not... but if there's a sequel, then it would be nice I guess.. There's supposed to be a sequel to the book right?

OK, I answer my own question..hahaha

I read in Chinese website, that song called "I LOVE YOU".

haha!! the song is called "I love you" also? it's the different I love you as the one he sang during his fans meet right?

And thank you all who provided caps and download links.. love them all.. I wish I could be here early this morning, but hubby was using the computer the whole night for his project.. so there.. only get a chance to go online now.. :(

HAHA I was wondering where Kimone's avatar came from. I had never seen that photo before :D Cute new page. It was worth the downtime.
xjuliephanx, kimone's avatar's pic is from the Esquire magazine photoshoot.. same as those pics used in SidusHQ new design... here's the pic if you want.. ;)

f_Esquire09m_f316e97.jpg

Got to go now... I sick tonight can't stay up too late now feeling dizzy already
aww.. Yoobee... Are you feeling much better today? Remember to rest ok? Take care!!

BTW, here's GY's schedule for the rest of the week.

2007-08-28

방송 MBC PM 9:55 드라마 <커피프린스 1호점>

PM 8:00 공유 < Forever With You > 팬미팅

28-Aug-2007 9:55pm MBC <Coffee Prince> Broadcast

8:00PM Gong Yoo <Forever With You> Fans Meeting

2007-08-29~2007-09-02

차기작품 검토 및 휴식 새로 올라온 글

29-Aug-2007

Deciding on next project and rest

in the meantime Sidus updated their site and heres some caps of baby yoo's star page.

these arent really new pics they were all taken in the past year.

i dont know why they picked these specific pics of baby messing with his pants but i will leave YOO Gals to your imaginations.. :sweatingbullets:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/ch...e/gongyoo_2.jpg

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/ch...e/gongyoo_1.jpg

^ Ah, man I love these.

I wonder if he gets to choose the images!?! B)

Guest xjuliephanx
xjuliephanx, kimone's avatar's pic is from the Esquire magazine photoshoot.. same as those pics used in SidusHQ new design... here's the pic if you want.. ;)http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/9/8/27...09m_f316e97.jpg
Thanks! I love that pic. Even though you can't really tell it's him, I like the energy of the photo. Seems very GY (playful). Added to my wallpapers. My desktop thanks you!
2007-08-29~2007-09-02 차기작품 검토 및 휴식 새로 올라온 글 29-Aug-2007Deciding on next project and rest
Hmm.. deciding on next project? Sounds like he might fit something else in before leaving. Good yet bad. I kind of want him to leave now so he comes back sooner (and so I can spend the next 2 years focusing on getting into a good graduate school in Seoul). Can't do that if his cute face is all over the place :P
^ Ah, man I love these.I wonder if he gets to choose the images!?! B)
If he does, that shows you a lot about his personality. He'd rather have fun & silly photos then one where he knows his fans will go ga-ga over his beautiful man-body. haha Well.. let's not kid ourselves. He looks great no matter what he's doing.

Guest pachlex

i was wondering why i kept on crying (bawling more like it) at EC's scene packing her bags with mom n sis packing and crying ..

i watched the whole ep again and now i remember why i cried so hard (and again when i rewatched) -- coz that was me not too long ago when i left for sydney (with a mom and a sis crying in the background while we are all packing).. gosh.. all the more that i love CP (missed my mom n sis back home).. huhu

awwww nhetski. *big hugs!*

ahh i wonder who's gonna be the lucky girl in real life that would make him cry like that to....(i mean because he loves her so much he wouldn't wanna let her go)

me! me! it's gonna be ME!!!!!

*ducks away from all the YOOgals throwing stuff at me*

hahah. :P hopefully no one really makes him cry like that.

i mean, it would be nice for him to find someone he would love so much

that he COULD cry over her like that... but it'd be better if even though

she could make him cry, she won't do anything to let it happen anyway. :wub:

i'd hate to see him cry in real life... i might come over to korea and beat

the crap out of the woman who makes him cry... hahahah :P

Aww suffering from post CP traumatic syndrome? In that case, I'll make sure I have my friend teach me more fun things to say this week that I can share with you :D We can practice for when we meet GY though I'm sure he'll freak out. Hopefully that disclosure agreement will come in handy :P

yes. :( i was depressed the whole weekend over CP ending. huhuhu.

but i'm fine now... ehe. heh. thanks to you and all the YOOgals who always

have something funny and pervy and mushy up their sleeves. :wub:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/ch...e/gongyoo_2.jpg

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/ch...e/gongyoo_1.jpg

SidusHQ: GY, what do you say we give those YOOgals something to talk about?

they're always exchanging pervies and mush around the YOOhouse anyway.

consider this a torturous gift for their wild imaginations.

GY: *mischievous smile* B)

hahah as if the pants scene last night wasn't enough. gah. :crazy:

Guest mecheko

aalhl, i got the same 98% (more a less) during the time he sang to YEH.... hehehehe.... felt all gidy when he sang...and i was like "ooo...finally he sings in the drama!"

anyway, i don't hope for a wedding...i mean she just got back...however, i was hoping a bit more sparks of romance before they drink the coffee together...i mean, when EC makes all those faces, HG could just swoop her and kiss her...THEN they can sit and have coffee together...

how come EC's hair was soooo....fake at the end? i mean, she looked a bit plum with that hairdo...they could make her look much prettier...like tie her hair or clip it maybe...but GY's hair seemed a bit shorter right? hehehe...he looked so cute lah.....

Guest ellerdnic

YA!!!

i'm back so YOOgals beware of what you are saying (esp YOO bites, xjuliephanx, iluvyoo2 and ellerdnic) :angry:

Hehe Sorry if I sounded possessive there. It's just my imagination running amok. Of course we'll share! Anywho, I haven't seen the last cup yet. I tried to do streaming this morning (my first time mind you! :) ) and it was fine during the first 5 minutes then it just stopped! :angry: I tried to re-connect but to no avail. So frustrating that I'm short of phoning the front desk of the hotel about their internet connection (at 6am hehe).

I would just like to say thank you for all those who posted caps and translations of the ep. Its really a life savior to those who have crappy internet (like me at work). Just have to content myself with dramabeans' summary and caps till I get home.

On a side note...did you guys notice how HK was touching his chest while singing??? How adorable is that!!! That's gotta be one of my fave "gestures" from him ever! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest betchay

Hello aalhl! Why do i have the same feeling that there will be a sequel after 2 years, maybe a comeback project of our beloved YOO after his military duty, i think the writer intentionally ended it that way without a wedding so that at least she will have a story to write in the future once MBC survey a possible success of having a part 2. Remember GOONG, theres GOONG 2 coz of high ratings.