Guest aalhl

@islandgirlnmi:  =)) Janet!  Welcome welcome.  <:-P :-h
As you can see I'm pretty much lazy here, so I don't know if I deserve those praises you wrote. :P  You might feel rather disappointed I'm not that active over here these days. :-?
But happy to have you over at the other side  ;)

Monster kiss to everyone.  :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest ninja23

Hello! I am just new here!! 
I just want to ask what happened to Gong yoo's cyworld? is he still activate on it?   
cause it seems that he's not the one who used it already. 

Guest aalhl

ninja23 said: Hello! I am just new here!! 
I just want to ask what happened to Gong yoo's cyworld? is he still activate on it?   
cause it seems that he's not the one who used it already. 

Guest crazywindblower

hi everyone! :) i am new on this thread.. :\"> i have been a fan of gong yoo ever since coffee prince..i also love him in BiG as well.. :) any news about goong yoo oppa? what happened btw to the movie he is currently doing? i hope i am welcome in here.. :) i am really such a fan of gong yoo! :)

Guest crazywindblower

i so love him on those pics above..he super looks handsome and manly! im drooling.. :\"> :x =P~ i love his smile as well! kyupptaaa!!!! :\"> :x :)

Guest aalhl

60's version of Samsung Fire's CF.
Love the interactions between Lee Sung Min and Monster.. ^^

Guest smoochysparks

Gong Yoo is such a brilliant actor and not no mention his good looks. I hope to see him act with HA JI-WON in a romantic comedy series. I think they look good together and Ha Ji-Won can bring out the best in him that could make him shine even more just like what she did with her previous leading men. It would be great to see them act together in a series since both of them have been in hiatus from doing dramas for months now :-)

Guest evelynenrera

..i am a BIG FAN of GONG YOO!!!..  i'm from the Philippines...i've seen him in"1st Shop Coffee Prince" and even bought a DVD copy of it.., from that romantic drama i fell in love with him..he's a HUNK!...i had also watched "She's On Duty" with Kim Sun Ah...he's really good and handsome..still i'm looking for a copy of his another movie "S Diary" and "Finding Mr. Destiny"...Gong Yoo is a complete package his versatility makes him sexy...I love his voice...i bet if he is not into acting he can be a good singer...hope to see him more in a romantic comedy genre... :x :P..hoping he can read this message...noureul saranghe...<3 <3 <3..

Guest aalhl

Source: http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/gong-yoo-to-release-summer-pictorial-with-discovery-025528104.html

[16-May-2013] Gong Yoo to release summer pictorial with DISCOVERY EXPEDITION

cw85lfz1qkttrpgn2pr3yn2.jpg

[by Chloe Yun] Actor Gong Yoo recently released charming summer pictorial with 'DISCOVERY EXPEDITION'.

Outdoor brand ‘DISCOVERY EXPEDITION’ and the brand muse Gong Yoo
revealed new summer pictorial with a theme of ‘Style in Fun.‘ Gong Yoo in the pictorial introduces urban outdoor styles for men, emphasizing yellow and green as 2013 S/S color trend.

Meanwhile, Gong Yoo has been managing his busy schedule, filming his upcoming movie ‘Suspect,’ directed by Won Shin Yeon. (photo by DISCOVERY EXPEDITION)

For more: bntnews.co.uk

Guest aalhl

Translated by Nam Hee @ GYL.  ^^

[17-May-2013 14:06] Message from Gong Yoo @ YOO&I

지난 주 이 맘때쯤...
At this time last week....

극장에서 조조영화 한 편을 보고 나왔습니다.
I watched a movie in the theater early in the morning about this time/day last week.

"러스트 앤 본"
"Rust and Bone"

7일이 지난 지금도 여운이 떠나질 않습니다.
It has been 7 days but images (impressions) from the movie still lingers in my mind even now.

보신 분들 계시겠지만 두말하면 입 아픕니다.
Some people would watch this movie, there is no need for words.
(Expressing a feeling of something very nice and wonderful)

이런 영화 한 편 볼 때마다 그런 생각이 듭니다.
Every time I watch a touching movie like this, I feel (wonder).

사람들이 흔히들 마시는 커피의 원두는 좋은 걸까요?
"Well, people who usually drink coffee, are the coffee beans good?"

과연 1000만이라는 숫자가 영화를 말해 줄 수 있을까요?
Can ten million (numbers of viewers) shows that a movie is good or not?
(Does it mean a movie is good if it is a successful box office?)

전 글쎄요...
I'm not sure...

Hi there,

I'm new here at Gong Yoo's thread hopefully I'm welcome in here. I've brought pics of Gong Yoo from his up-coming movie 'The Suspect'. Hope to post more greats things in here in the future :)

photo309555_zps7a3137e7.jpg

photo309554_zps983e6783.jpg

Guest aalhl

In conjunction with Korea's "Age Day" (which falls on the third Monday in May is the day that many Korean teens celebrate becoming adults)

97216110151612692738571.jpg
Source: Maxim Kanu FB

Would you like a rose or perfume?   I say none coz I want Monster himself!  kekeke~~^^