Here's a brief translation from the latest vid : 
The MC asked bout their impression of each other
Min Jung : " Gong Yoo is a competitive guy who like to bet and have a strong will to win. We had 3 badminton match and I lost in all of them. He's also good at sport,everytime my and  his team go on for a bet, mine will mostly end up having meals debt." =))
Gong Yoo : "Min Jung basically is very popular in Korea, her face is pretty like a princess. But in contrast to that her personality is more like a lilttle brother to me, well in a good way of course, so we got close quickly. She is also the type who smile and laugh a lot, with that pretty smile she became a happy virus toward people around her. 8->
Min Jung : Thank You, Hyung =))
Gong Yoo : It's ok brat  =)) =)) =))
Credits : @soompigalz @ LMJ Soompi Thread

Guest aalhl

24-Mar-2013 MBC Section TV footage
via surfingbird

Sneaky Monster was spotted inside the theater attending the VIP Premiere for the movie "Temperature of Love" held on 18-Mar-2013

Guest aalhl

Monster singing his Japanese version of "Because Of You" (audio only) @ "Big" Love Miracle Event in Kobe on 16-Feb-2013.
Heads up via Yoshimi.

Guest Adelaide Gorospe

Hello. I am new here in soompi and a fan of our handsome Gong Yoo from Philippines ^^
378429_10150468303019007_56706850_n.jpg
cto of this picture

Woooooooow ... thanks for the great news @apollo68 & @chabe17 ... Gong Yoo is in Latin America , is this a dream??? I'm still far from him xD but I'm so happy to see him in America =) 
and the fanservice ... woah! handshakes , hearts and even the 10:10 hug kyaaaaaa 8-> 8->

Guest kikiteka

@chabe17, I think under the circumstances it should be "Papi" in Puerto Rico.  ;)   I hope he has fun and eats some arroz con gandules and lechon.

Guest islandgirlnmi

Hello everyone.... after weeks of reading, watching available videos,being a silent reader... finally came to the last page.. so wonderful people around here. Big thanks to Angelie for the unconditional love and patience on posting as much as she can... all the "goodies". I,m not really into writing on forums, but this one in particular.... HANDS UP!! :)  I should give everyone a pat on the back for all the efforts! 

Guest aalhl

Mind Bridge Summer 2013 Catalogue via MB FB
http://issuu.com/sunmilee/docs/mb-2013_summer_catalog___

@islandgirlnmi: Hi there!
You are Janet, right?