(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

^ toma looks so hot!! lol

i dont know why everyone likes oguri shun. I have seen his dramas before and his acting is the same in every single one.

He's not that great looking either.

I kinda don't like his attitude on screen. but ah well...

hmm...It really is from the eye of the beholder cuz I don't find Toma good looking... I saw him on hanadan 2 and he was suppose to be a super model and my impression was...eh? He's good looking??!

I wouldn't say Shun is particularly good looking off screen but his acting is not bad. I was quite impressed with his acting in summer snow and his roles seem to have a large variety. Can't say I liked him in stand up or gokusen since I don't like high school punks. Since he made me find him distasteful there, he must have done a good job.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asianrice

I don't understand why we're comparing Toma and Shun...? They're attractive in different ways and I like them both, I don't see why we have to argue about who's better.

Anyway, I thought this was really funny:

toma had to kiss oguri 12 times during filming of hana kimi and said "i was

startled when he (oguri) told me 'you have soft lips'. oguri grinning said that

"these lips are a first. I almost got lured to the other side"

LMAO. They're cute.

Source: daily.co.jp, translation by secretbase. And I took this from yamashita_nana from yamaperfection LJ. *deep breath* xD

Guest callingTHEWORLD.

Ohh.... Oguri Shun and Toma are gonna be in drama.

The girl is pretty.

I am looking forward to watch this series!

Guest .moony.

Someone mentioned Summer Snow! yup I saw half of summer snow too, i totally forgot that shun was the younger brother lol he looks a bit different in it....

well yes, that is not a lot to me... there's so many more shun dramas to watch...

Well I believe the only thing i havnt watched from him is STand up...and another movie (or drama) I forgot. So it's fine to me if you want to keep thinking that I just cant judge cuz I "haven't seen enough from him" because you believe he is just so good and no one can think otherwise. But I know I prob happen to watch more of his movies/dramas than any other j-actor.

I think it's quite no interest in judging those actors' acting skills now, no? They're chosen, that's the fact. The producers are not that crazy to just pick anyone from no where to play in such production as Hana Kimi ! &Beside Shun's a pro, he had much more experience in acting than some actors out there, & he showed that he has potential for it.

well people have different tastes I agree & have no comment on it . But this kind of discussion annoys me somehow.

I know I know nobody'd care about me & my 2cents.. but I still want to say it akaka

*peace*

No one is saying he shouldn't be chosen for the role. I merely stated that I thought he just wasn't that great like some of you did say about him.

And we all know japanese producers *most of the time* choose actors who are pretty cute/popular with the girls to be the main leads (yamapi, kame) in these kinds of teen dramas. If you deny this fact, you are just lying to yourself.

I was being very polite when I first stated my opinion that I thought he wasn't that great. I know I was gonna get bashed from his fangirls anyway, but there's no need to mislead what I said.

And then I never compared Toma to Shun. I don't understand why some people started comparing those two, and then you guys jumped in and made it sound like I said Toma is way better than Shun, or Shun should never be chosen for the role, Shun is the worst.

It's nice you are protecting your idol, but there's no need to twist my words. :crazy:

Last but not least, this isn't a "Oguri Shun" thread. It is a Hana Kimi thread. I think I and some other people have perfect right to state what we think about the cast. Just like people who say "Ella should never have been chosen as the lead in the taiwanese version." The fact that this isn't a oguri shun fan thread, that's why I stated my opinion here and I will change it once he impresses me with his acting skills.

I would be very disrespectful to come into an Oguri Shun fan thread and said that he wasn't that great at acting imo. But I didn't do anything like that.

So some of you can jump on me if you want, I don't mind, you are just being immature. The fact is no actor is perfect and there will be people who like him and people who don't like him. If a thing like that annoys you and you feel the need to bash others, then I can only suggest you to grow up.

Sorry I was kinda upset at what some people have been telling me. I totally respect those of you who told me to watch this or that drama of his, or that you are okay with me and another person here who think he isn't that great. I'm not directing this post to any of you, only those who are immature enough to bash someone who doesn't like her favourite actor.

Edit: Oh yeah when I said he isn't the best looking guy out there, it related to my previous question: why a lot of girls like him? It can't be because he is so handsome, since he isn't compared to others (though yes he is cute), and if it was because of his acting skill, then I thought his acting is the same in the recent dramas. I wasn't saying people shouldn't like him because he is not the best looking guy. I don't really care for their appearances, unless they look 200% different from what was described in the manga.

Guest missyblue

OSH YES! the cast looks awesome! O__O i mean... look at all those guys! lol, the guy who plays sano, doesnt look like sano from the manga -__- buuut, the guy who plays nakatsu is cuuuuute!! XD man, i cant wait to watch this! i didnt like the taiwanese version of it, but i was watching it for Wu Zun. : p

Guest ponkie

LMAO. They're cute.

Source: daily.co.jp, translation by secretbase. And I took this from yamashita_nana from yamaperfection LJ. *deep breath* xD

LOL. They are too cute! I had to read it twice to get it ..especially lured to the other side part. We need that NGs.

@sunmoon (& other) I think it's un-necessary for u to post such long post. ^__^

First, dun't treat me as a fangirl of Shun cuz I'm not. I only give my opinion cuz I've seen many of his movie & drama already. And he's not the only talent actor out there I admit, but he's ONE of them.

Second, I dunno if anyone really twists anyone's word, I dun't mind. & I dun't care if people jump on u or not. ^__^ cuz I believe no one would do that, simply.

Third, each person has its own charm, some have more than others. In case of Shun, why fangirls like him ? go ask them! but I doubt u would understand their reasons. Just like me who never understands why fangirls like Kattun. It's the same.

Your "I dun't care about their appearance" really amuses me...

Anywayz, whatever u or any other says doesn't matter to me. Again everyone has their own taste, nobody could judge others'.

That's the last damn thing I write about this subject, next time pliz let me talk about Hana Kimi the drama itself !!! lol

Guest Justalilodreamer

a new CM !!! omg this is freakin good XD !! can't wait !!!!!!! iya it looks so hilarious !

all those screams ahhhhhhhh lol

http://www.dailymotion.com/Nomanymore/vide...m-hana-kimi-49s

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

THAT CM JUST MADE ME 2854350804685469856929456 X MORE EXCITED (NOT THAT I WASN'T EXCITED BEFORE -__-)

IT ALREADY LOOKS REALLY GOOD!!!!!! :o :o

and just in my opinion, although shun isnt that great looking he carries a mysterious/hot aura around him :lol: thats probably why people *cough*me*cough* like him =P

LMAO. They're cute.

hahahaha wow

but 12 times O_O? i wonder why they have to kiss? i dont remember a scene in the manga where they kissed ...? lol must've been awkward

Guest xSHADOW

I don't understand why we're comparing Toma and Shun...? They're attractive in different ways and I like them both, I don't see why we have to argue about who's better.

LMAO. They're cute.

HAHAHA I heard about that lol!

That's probably the

drunk scene where Shun kisses everybody

ahha.

^^ But I though he was

suppose to kiss Maki?

&& YES we have to get our hands on that NG ^o^ haha.

6 days left!

athirah - good luck at the University! Don't worry we'll probably have tons of spoilers.

Has this been posted yet?

hanakiminx0.jpg

credits to Helen @ Tomapi Rant

^That's the poster that actually includes Toma :]!

Guest xillusions

OMG!! I heard about this a few weeks ago but i was too into Liar Game and now that i finally finished LG, i realized i totally forgot about this!

Can't wait to see this! Too Yamapi isn't in it. To tell the truth, i think this will prolly better than the Taiwan one since i love the cast more and i think Maki can pull off the look better than Ella but of course it's also because of the Hot Male Cast!!

Guest .moony.

@sunmoon (& other) I think it's un-necessary for u to post such long post. ^__^

First, dun't treat me as a fangirl of Shun cuz I'm not. I only give my opinion cuz I've seen many of his movie & drama already. And he's not the only talent actor out there I admit, but he's ONE of them.

Second, I dunno if anyone really twists anyone's word, I dun't mind. & I dun't care if people jump on u or not. ^__^ cuz I believe no one would do that, simply.

Third, each person has its own charm, some have more than others. In case of Shun, why fangirls like him ? go ask them! but I doubt u would understand their reasons. Just like me who never understands why fangirls like Kattun. It's the same.

Your "I dun't care about their appearance" really amuses me...

Anywayz, whatever u or any other says doesn't matter to me. Again everyone has their own taste, nobody could judge others'.

That's the last damn thing I write about this subject, next time pliz let me talk about Hana Kimi the drama itself !!! lol

I posted such long post because you seemed so annoyed by my comment. You even said so in your post :blink:

I never said you cared about people jumping on me either, since you obviously were the one who was jumping on me (funny).

I was explaning my first post about why I said Shun wasn't the hottest guy, because I dont want people to get a wrong impression from what I said. But again, my attempt to explain it managed to make you misunderstand one more time.

I don't care about their appearance as long as they can act. I dont know why that amuses you. I can't think of any reason, really (unless you are saying you only care about their appearance?) matsuda Shota obviously isn't hot like these guys, he's not that good looking in my book either, but I love him because he can act well in Liar Game.

And No one is banning you from talking about the drama. You were the one who said people shouldn't discuss about Shun.

maybe you should read your post again so you won't contradict your own words. :)

Anyway I hope the drama will live up to the expectation. I never read the manga so I think I can enjoy it more :D

Maki looks cute as a boy, kinda off topic but has anyone seen the pic of Coffee Prince...YEH looks soo good as a guy too...XD

oh great! I said it was the "last thing" right ? so................... ^__^

About Hana Kimi, I'm dling the show where Maki & Shun are guests XD

iya so excited I want to see them together !!! just to see the chemistry, hope there'll be ^.^

LMAO. They're cute.

Wha? really? i don't think the characters kissed in the manga (at least i don't remember).. interesting.. haha something to look forward to :blush:

Guest loony_luna

iya so excited I want to see them together !!! just to see the chemistry, hope there'll be ^.^

oh the haneru no tobira show? is it uploaded in a server other than clubbox? cause i really don't know how that thing works... waaah! i'm so jealous i wanna download it too!!!

Guest Dorkiee

ooh. What show is it? i wanna see it too =D. i wanna see the chemistry too but not too much because i like yamaki =(

lol. but it still cool. please cap it or something =P.

UUUGHH I WANT THAT POSTER!!!!!!

(sorry i think im spamming too much -_-)

I want that poster too!!! toma is in it! =D

Guest bbasya

I have the scanlations in English. I can share it with you if you like ^^

It's getting nearer.. everyone's excited. Maki and Shun = <33 ^___^

OMG! *0_0* yes, please do share! just PM me. thank you so much bluem00n! ^^ you're awesome! hehe.

i would like to finish reading the manga before the show starts.

xSHADOW- I'm going to university and it's tomorrow, this is probably my last time with the computer. Pretty sucks isn't it?

I just want to ask help from people in this thread, please tell me the synopsis and details on each episode. I don't mind reading spoilers, i guess i have to wait for the cd to be out in the cd shop, i just hope it was fast as HYD2.

awww~! that sucks. =[ but good luck on uni!

i don't remember nakatsu kissing sano or sano kissing nakatsu in the manga. well i don't think. *unsure*

maybe it is the part that xSHADOW mentioned.

and i hope shun and maki will have chemistry too. (:

Archived