(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It got me confused actually about yesterday's episode.

Is it two-hours episode + a special NG or Extras = 3 hours :huh:

Or~

Is it an hour of Episode 11 [like those normal previous episodes] + another hour of special NG or Extra = 2 hours

So, altogether he will be subbing EVERYTHING? :o

Sorry, it's just confusing me! :crazy:

ahh...you seem to be confused. Episode 12 is a 2 hour special. Normally the drama runs from 9-10pm. But episode 12 ran from 9-11pm. They extended the drama for an extra hour. So I guess you can call it episode 12+13 together or just episode 12 (2 hr special). There's no NG or extra. There's a special next year probably by the way they ended episode 12 because the school is going on a field trip to California.

ahh...you seem to be confused. Episode 12 is a 2 hour special. Normally the drama runs from 9-10pm. But episode 12 ran from 9-11pm. They extended the drama for an extra hour. So I guess you can call it episode 12+13 together or just episode 12 (2 hr special). There's no NG or extra. There's a special next year probably by the way they ended episode 12 because the school is going on a field trip to California.

next year in the story or next year to be shown as in 2008? sorry, i'm also a bit confused.. is there an official word or schedule? thanks!

or did they end it just like HYD2 wherein viewers are likely to assume they will end up together in the end (after several years)?

Guest ohmylamb.

OK~

But then~

What about this one? clickie

Was this shown yesterday?

Feel free to scold me. :ph34r:

:lol: your screencaps are killing me~ esp. the fashion show - it is TEH KILLER~ laughing to death, omg, and I'm at work and everyone keeps throwing weird looks at me. I wonder what they were thinking during that scene, god the guys must feel embarrassed & funny at the same time. My my, how we love our silly but cute boys!

About Mizuki's teeth, as Maki has always a nice and sweet smile, I don't think they're growing big.

Currently listening to the OST & find it so good. Every track reminds me of specific scenes, which is sad :( now it's over

Anyone understand what Sano said to Mizuki at the airport at the very ending, before & after

their kiss

?

Guest ohmylamb.

^LOL, I was just wondering because whenever I re-watch that making fire scene, I'll always realise something funny about her teeth.

Don't mind me though! I'm really weird!

next year in the story or next year to be shown as in 2008? sorry, i'm also a bit confused.. is there an official word or schedule? thanks!

or did they end it just like HYD2 wherein viewers are likely to assume they will end up together in the end (after several years)?

I assume it's 2008 because the cast is too busy this year to film the special. Unless they somehow manage to squeeze in time which I highly doubt. Shun is doing Detective Conan special and Maki is doing 2 hr drama special too. Also Shun also has to start on his Obon preparation too and he has a stage play in Nov/Dec and he's due for HYD movie in Jan-Feb. Toma should be busy rehearsing for his stage play two gentleman of Verona which runs from Oct to Nov.

Reason for special

1) Sano said "This time, I'm going to you"

2) Mizuki received Osaka Gakuen newsletter saying they're going to visit California in the final scene of episode 12.

OK~

But then~

What about this one? clickie

Was this shown yesterday?

Feel free to scold me. :ph34r:

I didn't see the file. It's not part of episode 12 so I don't think Kai is subbing that. It seems more like a news show of sorts with cast interviews, backstage and stuff. Kai doesn't do those.

Guest ohmylamb.

^Ah~

That finally answered my so-called-confusing questions completely.

But hopefully someone will sub that, I really want to know why they are laughing at. ;)

Guest xquasarx

^^ it's shun's next play titled caligula. my eyes popped when i saw that before! hahaha. soooo hot!

i'm not yet done watching 12 yet but i'm really excited to see how it ends! so many spoilers, ne? hahaha. kagurazaka x sano pair is cracking me up!!! kagurazaka looks so smitten ever since he received that kiss from sano!

this is making me sad... it's already the last episode. i will surely miss the cast... especially TOMARI. i love that trio! <3!

^^ it's shun's next play titled caligula. my eyes popped when i saw that before! hahaha. soooo hot!

i'm not yet done watching 12 yet but i'm really excited to see how it ends! so many spoilers, ne? hahaha. kagurazaka x sano pair is cracking me up!!! kagurazaka looks so smitten ever since he received that kiss from sano!

this is making me sad... it's already the last episode. i will surely miss the cast... especially TOMARI. i love that trio! <3!

hi!! uhm what exactly is CALIGULA?? is that a theater play or something??? :D

and...he really posed that way???oh my gosh!!!!

I just skimmed through a couple of pages really quick cos I didn't want to spoil it for myself.

I so wish there will be a special, that would be awesome and a good way to put an end to the story w/o seeming too draggy I guess. Although deep down inside, I wouldn't mind if they came out with a sequel xD

Glad to hear from you guys that the ending was good, I'm so going to miss the show and the cast! They sounded like such good friends during Shun's radio show. Hopefully they will like keep in touch and maybe collab in the near future :D

[Edit] Oh my, I own a page! :o

OMG OMG OMG :ph34r: SO HAWT!!! My God I know Shun's hot but can't expect him to be THIS HOT!!! Shun, daisuki~~~

T^T I'm struggling over YamaKi & ShunMaki couples. The kissing scene ... I know Maki's a shortie and Shun has to bend low down to kiss her, but still it's cute~~~ Maki is so adorable, luv her since Nobuta, Kurosagi & now HanaKimi. Hmm, there are 2 specials to anticipate next year: Kurosagi & HanaKimi.

hi!! uhm what exactly is CALIGULA?? is that a theater play or something??? :D

and...he really posed that way???oh my gosh!!!!

it's a stage play. correct me if i'm wrong but i read somewhere it's gonna run in the Osaka/Kansai area. ;) and tickets are already sold out.

Archived