(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xquasarx

heey, minna... first post here. gosh... i am so loving this right now. i even finished the manga in a few days... anyways, i also wonder what's going to happen next since nakatsu already knows mizuki is a girl. and there was a part in the episode preview where nakatsu confesses his love to her, after sano get's mad. (i think it's similar to the part in the manga where sano gets mad at her for interfering with his family problems too much and tells her that she knows nothing about him.)

i can't wait for the next episode. i really want to know how this will end, and yet i'm sad since there are only 3 episodes left.

oh, and ikuta toma is <3! he does nakatsu really well! oguri shun and horikita maki are great too!! i just love the trio. :3

Guest Inconnu

LOL, did anyone realized the part when Nakatsu jumped onto Sano and

Sano like "pulled" him closer? :lol::lol:

huggrr2.gif

^ that is a very sexy fanservice action indeed. :phew: *jumps up and down* My turn Sano!! LOL.

shoulderqp9.gif

^ <_< a very lucky Mizuki...

and I saved the best for lasttt.... DRUMROLL PLEASEE!~

*drumroll*

Prepare your drool buckets ladiess...

because...

this is...

EVERY GIRLS' DREAMS COME TRUE... having over 20+ good looking guys marching

towards you. B)

marchjf0.gif

Guest rukiholic

Sano is sucha coward (for not making a move on her) or a dumb-butt (for not realizing his feelings)

Seriously, Nakatsu is all gung-ho about building a family with a man (Ashiya) and he's willing to throw everything away for that.

The reason why Sano doesn't make a move isn't clearly obvious in the drama simply because a lot of what's going on with Sano is very internal, which is hard to translate to live action. In the manga, Sano doesn't make a move for fear of exposing Mizuki's secret, and he thinks that if he confesses his feelings and tells her that he knows her gender, then Mizuki will have to leave. Sano wants to keep Mizuki by his side always. That's why everything they do is very subtle, and overall, very ambiguous. They have feelings towards each other but because they have a fear of being rejected and being separated, they keep it to themselves. However, since most of the SanoxMizuki moments (at least in the manga) are about their thoughts on each other (sort of a 'what does he think about me' story), it's hard to get this through to live action.

Nakatsu originally didn't know about Mizuki's gender until wayyy later in the story. However, since he's the kind of guy who doesn't really think before his actions, a lot of his storyline is easily displayed on screen. This probably explains why he has so much more screen time than Sano does.

I can see why people want NakatsuxMizuki but I'm such a die-hard SanoxMizuki fan, I would cry if Mizuki doesn't end up with Sano. It also seems like there's more an emotional bond between Sano and Mizuki, considering their history in America in the drama, and the fact that Mizuki has done so much to break Sano away from his loneliness. As much as I love Nakatsu, I feel like Sano needs Mizuki and has an even greater love than Nakatsu does, only he hasn't quite realized that just yet.

Wow, this has gotten long. But that's just what I think. I cannot WAIT for the ballroom dance episode (if that's what it looks like)!

Guest romanesque_

Arg, the video quality came out so badly when I went to gif them.

Sorry about the size. :tears:

These were what I meant, Reese.

sk01nv9.gif

To actually SEE Tennouji's boobies in his outfit. My mind couldn't focus. :lol:

sk02nn1.gif

Oscar actually looks normal. So cute!

I am so behind in the episodes now :tears:

but I will not miss the final episode

I refuse to miss that episode!

I don't think neither one of the guys deserves Mizuki though to be honest

cuz poor Nakatsu thinks he's going fruity he doesnt know the real Mizuki, and Sano is just a jerk!

But who knows what will happen

all I can say is that I earned alot of respect for Toma Ikuta in this drama

I'm not a big fan, but I think he's growing on me so much.

Dang I gotta watch ep9 cuz my baby Hiro

has turned into Tendou

haha.. just finished watching ep 9!!

its like 1am for me.. gosh.. sooo worth it!

Aniways.. the fanservice by Sano and Nakatsu is swEEEET!!

and at the end !!! OMG!! (akira) SHOCK!!! Nakatsu must be relieved!!

I hated that Sensei Kitahama (sp?)... he's so evil!!!! i still don't like him

Though he has his reasons to do so..

[edit] ONLY THREE MORE EPISODES LEFT!!

What will they put in and what will be cut out??!!?

Sano is just a jerk!

You might think he's a jerk, but the writer did write him badly in the drama. He is nicer in the manga. Anyhow, the more frozen the heart is, the more of a challenge it is to thaw it ^^; Once you thaw his frozen heart, he will be yours forever ^^; Not bad to have a devoted Olympic-to-be high jumper who protects you and thinks the best for you, confines in you only when he is troubled and solely loves you. I think every fangirl would love that LOL

I'm sure if there was a famous actor with a cold heart and acts like a jerk, but if she could defrost his heart and make him hers forever, I don't she would mind LOL Ask any fangirl around :P

Ha ha ur post made me grin to ears XD XD so truee !!!!!

I think that's so cheap how Nakatsu's fans keep 'insulting' Sano's character to bring up their character, look at Sano's fans, nobody behaves that way, blahh, again it just proves fan's love for Sano is way different to others ^__^

Sanooo forever <3 yayy

Guest tsweetazn

seriously...Oscar scares me with his ghost possessing thing...lol...^.^

OMG....can't wait for the next Ep...

Naka is gonna tell Mizuki that he likes her

...OMG OMG....

and yeah....although Sano may not have a lot of scenes with Mizuki...

its so obvious that he likes her

....and i like this Sano better....the colder he is towards

Mizuki, the harder it will be for her to tame him(

but he likes her deep down

)....lol...the sano in the manga is

so protective with mizuki....IDK...i love the drama and the manga..!!

i really love this drama..! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE...!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest SnowStalker

I love this drama too.

Almost every episode made me laugh like mad one. :P

Espectially Nakatsu's acts. (Toma, you make me like you more and more ~)

About 2 days for ep.10

Don't miss.

Guest roughmetal2

this drama made me crave for hana kimi so much that i decided to dl both the manga and the taiwanese live action version. although details of the story are quite different from the manga, i have no complaints coz the drama is great. i just wish, however, that umeda looks more like the beautiful guy depicted in the manga. right now, i'm also struggling to watch the taiwanese version which i find quite boring coz i dislike the one who played mizuki since she looks likes a boy; nakao isn't cute - so tall and very gayish; and ghost boy is disgustingly weird.

anyway, to those who have read the manga, just one question -- there was a scene there when shin told mizuki that he has something to tell her but he changed his mind and instead said that he will tell her what it is when he returns to compete. would you know what it is all about? has the author talked about it? i've already finished the manga but there was no mention of the topic anymore. thanks.

btw, oguri is becoming hotter and hotter as the drama progresses :sweatingbullets:

Guest benchi101

Do any of you knows if there's gonna be a sequel to Hanazakari no Kimitachi e the Japanese version? Just curious.. I mean the drama can't just finish at episode 12... ^Sorry if this was already been asked... :sweatingbullets:

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! HANA KIMI!!! That's how Nakatsu found out that Mizuki was a girl?! By seeing her nude? AHHHHHHHHH! Even Sano didn't see that!!! :wacko:

OMG!!! Nakatsu is going to confess!!! AHH!! *squealing* :w00t:

Hana Kimi! Hana Kimi! Hana Kimi is sooooooooooo KAWAII!!!!!!!

Archived