(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

WHAT?

In episode 9, Nakatsu

finds out that Ashiya is a girl?!?!?!?

That is not what happened in the manga. In the manga, he finds out in the last volume-ish.

But... I like this way better because I feel that Nakatsu in the manga was more unfortunate comparing to Sano.

Since Sano knew about Ashiya's gender, he had the relief of knowing that he was falling for a girl and could easily plan his next moves.

Nakatsu in the manga had to go through the pain of feeling that he was gay since he fell for Ashiya... male version.

I like how they sang that Orange Range song!!!!

WHAT I THINK ABOUT SANO

I think that Nakatsu deserves to be with Ashiya.

Sano is sucha coward (for not making a move on her) or a dumb-butt (for not realizing his feelings)

Seriously, Nakatsu is all gung-ho about building a family with a man (Ashiya) and he's willing to throw everything away for that.

I chose Hanazawa in HYD but now... in this one, I'm going to choose Nakatsu... even though this drama is naturally leaning in Sano's favor.... which sucks.

I wish Naka and Sano were equally matched. Or at least have an equal chance

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually in the manga I always leaned towards Sano+Mizuki. I know Nakatsu is nice and all, but they are incompatible. Also, Sano in the manga was much nicer than the drama. I dunno why the scriptwriter wrote Sano as such an richard simmons and cold hearted person. Seems like the writer is trying to suppress Sano and make the other characters shine.

i am posting this after a 5 days marathon first of the TW drama and then 8 ep. of the japanese. version. And i have to say that i like things in both of them.

i know that it is the same story but at the same time it is like if i am watching two completely different things. in the tw version i was rooting for wu zun and ella's characters to end together because despite the character of wu zun i could fill their mutual love. But in the jp version i want mizuki + nakatsu, at first i didnt know why was that, but after reading some posts above, you are all right, sano has least screen time than a lot of side characters, if mizuki wasnt in love with him and constantly talking about him i would though that he is a side character instead of the male lead. Also in the tw version and the manga sano was always taking care of mizuki and in this version the character that does all that stuff is nakatsu.

yeah i know that this is the love story of mizuki+sano but in this version, in the way that they portrayed the story and the characters, i could not resist toma's character and i know that at the end when we have the mizuki+sano ending i am going to be so sad for nakatsu even if in the last hour they add julia or make him suddenly fall for that komari girl.

Guest twinkle_l0ve

does anyone want to pm me with a link of the song that they sang in the celebration?

the theme song?

not the matsuri song or the bear song~

thank you^^

.edit//

never mind! found it xD

i love nanba senpai's hair!!! the fringe pulled back <333

Guest kneekey

i just watched episode 9, it's different from the other episodes because this episode has more drama, everyone looked serious which we rarely see on the other episodes

episode 9 caps

4t900vm.jpg

Guest trinity1418

I just finished episode 9 and I must say I loved it! I didn't think I would because I knew there wouldn't be any romance but the friendship theme was just so sweet...I was totally moved! I was so teary eyed and happy that they were all there for each other, supporting Natsuku! Episode 8 is still my favorite episode so far but 9 would probably be my second....and what a cliffhanger!!!

I still stand by that if I had to choose between this version and the Taiwan one, I'd choose the Taiwanese version because they did a really good job of balancing the romance and comedy, but sometimes its hard to choose cause this one just has so much eye candy! Everytime I watch it, I'm still like...dang he's so hot...and he's hot....and so is he....lol....

I love the progression of the Sano and Mizuki relationship rather than between Nakatsu toward Mizuki. Please do not hate me Toma fan girl. I love Toma watching HanaKimi and think he's so funny but after so many episodes of him questioning his feeling toward Mizuki and try to get close to her and all. I found Nakatsu is a little henta. Why, if you look at the perspective of male wanting to know a girl, all that he want is to kiss her and be close to her without trying to know her. Even though Sano caused her to cry, but at least through that process he get to understand her and it clearly show in episode 09 when he comfort her. With the little screen time that Shun has, I like his portray of Sano, through the little gestures that he made, we can see that Sano understand Mizuki more than Nakatsu.

Guest sarah_luisa

cutest scenes: :lol:

nakatsu: Can I cry on you?

sano: No way!

nakatsu: Too late!

-then hug- :P

nakatsu's hand motion w/ sano behind him

sekime's name was correctly said/called by nanba senapai & sano for the first time in the drama

sakura commitee are h0t then tennouiji's chest again :P

komari & kayashima are partners in the next episode?

@ kneekey I like you sakura committee sig. your fast ^-^

---

I just started watching this drama at the beginning of the week and I am loving it. I love the cast...each one of them!!! Besides Gokusen which was a large cast, I can't find any other drama that I enjoyed the cast as much. I love the chemistry between Maki and Shun...very cute and love the chemistry. But a bit upsetting there isn't nothing more...I want more spark between them.

I was reading the previous post about the relationship between Mizuki - Sano - Nakatsu... Although Mizuki and Nakatsu should be together because he cares for her and thet get along... However, I am wishing its a Mizuki & Sano...I dunno...she came to the school to help him and falling in love with him isn't a werid. I am just hoping Sano will open up more and be out there, because he is very quiet, reserved and un-socialable.

By the way...I do apologise if this question has been asked many times...but how fast does SARS subs their subtitle? Do they sub it regularly? Because I really wanna see the next eps. Just wanna say thank-you in advance!!!

It's so true, what everybody say. Sano doesn't appear much that we fall in love with Naka and Mizuki. It's really not fair for Naka, because we know that Sano will get Mizuki in the end. Well at least, he has 70% chance more than Naka. I can't help but feel bad for Naka. I love Sano, but seriously, Naka, he really lo

e Mizuki. Personally, I believe if Sano doesn't know Mizuki is a girl, he wouldn't even like her. And would treat her as the rest of the guys. 

Now that Naka finds out that Mizuki is a girl. I wonder how he'll till her. :blush:  "Hey Mizuki, I saw you in the shower." LOL~!

From the preview Sano is going to be burning from jealousy but he seemed busy, his father will show up.

this is totally random lol

i thought this video was just an incident but what the heck xD

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1066427SnfJjamM

skip to about 4:27 and the end and you'll see what i mean xD

LOL~! That was so funny.

Wonder who're they visiting?

Thanks for sharing.

By the way...I do apologise if this question has been asked many times...but how fast does SARS subs their subtitle? Do they sub it regularly? Because I really wanna see the next eps. Just wanna say thank-you in advance!!!

Kai releases the subs around Thurs/Fri, then SARS takes the subs to edit and hardsub it. They usually release it on the day the next episode airs (Tues) or a bit later.

Sano is sucha coward (for not making a move on her) or a dumb-butt (for not realizing his feelings)

Seriously, Nakatsu is all gung-ho about building a family with a man (Ashiya) and he's willing to throw everything away for that.

I have a buddy who's deeply in luve with a girl but just couldn't confess to her becuz he's too shy & she's so popular, he's NOT a coward! Beside u have to understand a person to judge his actions.. not just becuz he doesn't do as you would like, he's not a 'good' person.. that's so lame. Again I say that depends the person's character, some are more open, the others are reserved, but each of them has its own way to express their feelings. Not everyone could just say out loud that they like someone.. I dun't mind if I'm the only one who thinks like that..

About 'realizing his feelings', I have no comment, becuz I feel it's unnecessary. Feeling is not an objet so u can feel its presence whenever it's there. You can't see, can't touch, can't smell it or even 'realizing' it, my buddy once said to me, Love is to feel by the heart, not to think by ur brain... Even Sano didn't say anything but his actions, his expressions say more thing than u may imagine. I believe his heart is for Mizuki already, it's just a question of time.

And how can u say that Sano didn't do anything for her, how can u be certain that he's not willing to 'throw' anything for her ? hey love is not alwayz all about 'throwing anything' or sacrificing.. Sano alwayz thinks for her sake, in the end he just wants her to leave with a smile becuz he doesn't want her to feel guilty anymore. I think that he hates being surrounded by his classmates just becuz he's scared that he would be attached to them... I think again that people should try to understand him more before judging.. If like everyone said, Nakatsu appears too perfect for me, good, cute, & a best friend to everyone... yea, it's like the most right thing that Mizuki would fall for him instead of a guy like Sano. So why Sano ?? why does she like him ? Dun't ask becuz that's the most stupid question I've ever heard.. If u have a reason to love someone, it's not love anymore. That's all I have to say.

Well, truthfully, the director cut out a lot of the sano scenes from the manga and replaced it with comedy. I guess it wasn't their intention to focus on romance. But in the manga, you see a more protective Sano. I hoped they would have put the rape scene and have Sano come rescuing her. That was sweet ^^; He searched high and low to find her. But at this point, guess they won't be doing that...only 3 more episodes left :< Sano also gave her a lot of warnings too to becareful cuz boys aren't innocent like she thinks, but naive mizuki totally ignores that and thinks all guys are innocent cuz she's a boy, they won't try anything on her --;

Guest ohmylamb.

Finally watched it! And I love it! :lol:

I like this episode man, it's like a repeat from episode 1 isnt it?

They brought back fond memories of it. Aww~ :P

Kitahama-sensei is quite cute but really harsh.

I think he quitted teaching there already? :huh:

And I love the concert~

Oh yeah. The PEACH album they promoting, it's the drama's OST or Ai Otsuka's? :mellow:

Archived