(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Sekime is the blond guy in the poster. The poster was taken before actual filming, so he was doing another drama at the time with blond hair. I heard people say he wore a wig in episode one cuz he was still filming the other drama at the time of filming.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest caseyluvr
OH YEAH.

But like ... how did he find out?

Oh wait; was he standing outside of the dorm room when Ashiya poured her heart out about how she's responsible for Sano's leg?

Sorry, I totally dropped this drama when Coffee Prince came out with subs and stuff.

thank you caseyluvr and seirin

Yupp! And her brother was all 'a girl shouldn't do this' and stuff. Can't quite remember specifically. Sowwie. :sweatingbullets:

And no problemo!

You know that dorm leader guy (actor name Hiro)...

I'm watching one of his dramas [Kanojo to no Tadashii Asobikata] and I couldn't even recognize him.

You guys should take a look at it.

... or maybe I'm looking at the wrong guy =/

Wow, I'm such a busy body. I'm watching Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, Coffee Prince, and Why Why Love. :wacko:

Japanese, Korean, and Taiwanese! Haha. But yah, I need to stop watching unfinished series. I hate waiting. <_<

Anywho! The drama you said looks good! *wiki-ed it* How many eps is it? Is it finished?

Sorry.. getting off topic in the thread. :crazy:

Guest rokky123

i watched Kanojo to no Tadashii Asobikata :D

i really liked it

didnt like the girl too much though

I never liked that guy untill i watched Kanojo...and now as the leader of dormleader 2

i like him even more :D

im still watching ep6 =(

internet soooo slow !

Guest innocia

this cast is definitely one to die for, indeed! i wanna see ep. 9 sooo bad; i hate spoiling it for myself--makes me impatient, lol. (btw, thanks for the spoilers, soompiers! ^______^)

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/6803/hiroscreeniexb2.png

this picture of nanba literally sucked the breath out of me; he's SOOOO goodlooking :D~

YES I know!

When I saw him with that coat and his hair, I think I melted.

He really should change his hairstyle to that.

I just finished episode 9! Nakatsu found out that Mizuki is a girl! Ohh, next episode should be fun ;D

I Love love the lastest eps.!!!! it's getting so good, i can't believe it will be over, i don't want it to end! I am so totally in love with all the characters!! Sano's character is now starting to become more interesting finally! and Toma! he's funnie. Though at times i feel like i can't connect with his character. I feel like he is a total comedian but with the more serious stuff i don't feel it. he just looks tired or sleepy to me. Still love Toma though. He'll only get better. Ganbatte!

in the previews...nakatsu was hugging mizuki...i am liking nakatsu-mizuki pair-up...i wonder when sano will make his move?

He already made his move...

he put her head on his shoulder to comfort her and he called her Mizuki. I think that's a really big move from him considering he hardly shows feelings for any girls.

He already made his move...

he put her head on his shoulder to comfort her and he called her Mizuki. I think that's a really big move from him considering he hardly shows feelings for any girls.

*nod nod*

For someone like Sano who alwayz stays in his own world, it means much more than it appears to be...

I dun't understand why certain people dun't like or even hate him.. It seems that good, cute, adorable, silly characters are in the trend nowadayz. :mellow:

I luve Akira, & also Nakatsu but if for Mizuki, no-one but Sano.

Some say that's unfair how Nakatsu doesn't get Mizuki, me I say the way the script writer makes Sano's character is what's really 'unfair'. I even think that's becuz Toma is a Johnny's & Johnny wanted to promote him through Hana Kimi..

I dun't say that's bad but not a good strategy for me. Beside I dun't think only Johnny wants to promote his boy, also other agencies for the side actors/actresses.. This is wat we call an 'idol drama'.

^^^lol~~ i agree! i like mizuki to be with sano. you know i feel like nakatsu would be able to move on where as sano wouldn't be able to bare losing mizuki! ahhaha, maybe only me. but now sano is in too deep!! he gets all jealous now!!

Guest damn.u
*nod nod*

For someone like Sano who alwayz stays in his own world, it means much more than it appears to be...

I dun't understand why certain people dun't like or even hate him.. It seems that good, cute, adorable, silly characters are in the trend nowadayz. :mellow:

I luve Akira, & also Nakatsu but if for Mizuki, no-one but Sano.

Some say that's unfair how Nakatsu doesn't get Mizuki, me I say the way the script writer makes Sano's character is what's really 'unfair'. I even think that's becuz Toma is a Johnny's & Johnny wanted to promote him through Hana Kimi..

I dun't say that's bad but not a good strategy for me. Beside I dun't think only Johnny wants to promote his boy, also other agencies for the side actors/actresses.. This is wat we call an 'idol drama'.

Ditto!

I feel as if they're using Shun.

Sano is known to be the cold, quite guy who Mizuki happen to fall in love with and everybody feels bad for Natsuka because he's done so much for her, and some dislike Sano for that. But personally, I feel that for one of the main cast, Shun doesn't get as much screen time as the rest of the cast, and they don't focus on him much, meaning, not giving him enough time for people to understand and like him. Which I feel is "unfair". As for Toma, not that I hate him or anything, he's had more than enough time on screen for people to fall in love with him. And I feel that it's unfair for Shun.

But!

Just my opinion.

Well, I don't think Shun really mind. Cuz he's always playing second fiddle and he has no big ambitions. He's happy as long as he gets to continue acting. And being a main character, he feels it might be a big responsibility so he doesn't mind minor roles. I guess this way he can concentrate on his butai and not have to feel too much pressure from the drama. But yea I think they are using Shun too. Raking in his popularity from Hanadan. Shun didn't really have to take this role. He has a lot of other projects going on.

Ditto!

Sano is known to be the cold, quite guy who Mizuki happen to fall in love with and everybody feels bad for Natsuka because he's done so much for her, and some dislike Sano for that. But personally, I feel that for one of the main cast, Shun doesn't get as much screen time as the rest of the cast, and they don't focus on him much, meaning, not giving him enough time for people to understand and like him. Which I feel is "unfair". As for Toma, not that I hate him or anything, he's had more than enough time on screen for people to fall in love with him. And I feel that it's unfair for Shun.

But!

Just my opinion.

In some ways I agree with u. I believe Shun's a great actor, he can incarn any role demanded, this time we can't blame him for Sano's character. Even himself once said that he was surprised at first when he read his script cuz his Sano is 'different' to the manga.

At this point, we see clearly their purpose..

Making Toma appear in HYD 2 & now Hana Kimi, my intuition tells me that he'll have a lead very soon. I have nothing against Johnny, beside Toma deserves to be promoted, cuz that guy is talent, both at singing & acting. He's been in the shadow for too long..

Again I can't help but think that Hana Kimi actually wouldn't have had to have that much changes if from the begin there was no purpose for promotion of anyone in particulary. Now not only Toma ,but tons of other actors who were supposed to be there as minors, get more screen time than normal. I feel the production overdo it this time.

^^ hahah~~ truthfully, i didn't even think of it as that...Very good points now that i think about it. all about promotion....umm...their stategy is pretty good. And toma have been in the background for too long! but i still love shun too.

Guest damn.u

Well, I don't think Shun really mind. Cuz he's always playing second fiddle and he has no big ambitions. He's happy as long as he gets to continue acting. And being a main character, he feels it might be a big responsibility so he doesn't mind minor roles. I guess this way he can concentrate on his butai and not have to feel too much pressure from the drama. But yea I think they are using Shun too. Raking in his popularity from Hanadan. Shun didn't really have to take this role. He has a lot of other projects going on.

I know he doesn't mind...

It's just that I mind. :D

I mean I love him. He is one of the best actors around, in my opinion of course, and he IS one of the main leads in Hana Kimi, you know. I would expect him to appear more.

In some ways I agree with u. I believe Shun's a great actor, he can incarn any role demanded, this time we can't blame him for Sano's character. Even himself once said that he was surprised at first when he read his script cuz his Sano is 'different' to the manga.

At this point, we see clearly their purpose..

Making Toma appear in HYD 2 & now Hana Kimi, my intuition tells me that he'll have a lead very soon. I have nothing against Johnny, beside Toma deserves to be promoted, cuz that guy is talent, both at singing & acting. He's been in the shadow for too long..

Again I can't help but think that Hana Kimi actually wouldn't have had to have that much changes if from the begin there was no purpose for promotion of anyone in particulary. Now not only Toma ,but tons of other actors who were supposed to be there as minors, get more screen time than normal. I feel the production overdo it this time.

LOL!

I feel the same as well. Toma is a good actor though no doubt. :)

And he was in the shadow for quite some time. It's bout time he gets notice now I guess.

Archived