(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

I just started watching this yesterday and I've been laughing my butt off every 3 minutes in the drama XD

ahaha they're such cute bakas XDD omggg the entire cast is soooo hot ;_;

"I can accept men" lol! Loved that part :)

omggggggg *spaz* When Shun raised his hand in episode eight it totally reminded me of when he was in Stand Up. Just like... something we'd see him do on the field. It as exact. T_T omg I can't believe it~

Sorry for this spaz ._. I'm just curious as to if anyone else felt the vibe as well.

Guest benchi101

LOL!! XDD!!

Just now, I was watching Hana Kimi epi 8, again and notice the part when the whole school was about to take pictures, they were singing "Peach", the ending song. they just switched the words around!! Hahaha!! xD

Yoo-Hoo!! Can't wait until the next episode!!

Does anyone notice this? But Tennouji ALWAYS like... squeezes in his

chest. xD I always laugh when I see it... :lol::lol::lol:

See it? LOL. I almost died laughing...

lolll i know! seriously i just catch him doing that so randomly. puahaha

but that gif's so funny. just seeing him do it over and over again. lollllll :lol:

Guest hopesofgreen

Thank you ai0no0ff for the graphics!

*runs off to steal one*

Episode 8 is sooo awesome. Sano x Mizuki x Nakatsu <3. Sano's finally getting more screentime and doing more things for Mizuki. I totally squealed when he raised his hand up for the photoshoot. And I loved his expression at the end when Tennouji greeted him and flexed his pecs. Shun is total <3.

For a moment there I was worried that he's going to be apathetic until like the last 30 minutes of the last episode.

Nakatsu's readiness to accept man cracked me up. Oh, and who can forget the Romeo and Juliet part?!?

"Juliet... Julieto! JULIET!"

Gosh, why is he so adorable?

I thought Nanba's poses during the photoshoot were the best. Shun's hot, but his poses were the same, and not very cool. He just looks uncomfortable.

Can't wait for the next episode!

Guest ponkie

hmm..I don't know. Somehow I get a feeling Hibari has a big crush on Kagurazaka O_o She wasn't looking at the book...and look where her hand is :o She's fast hehhe first meeting and she's already a making move ^^ Too bad, I think Kagurazaka has an "interest" in Sano maybe :lol:

ahh you know, it would have been a better effect if they showed electricity shooting from her eyes to Kagurazaka's eyes ^^;

Hibari is still faithful to Sano-sama.. even go as far as buying all those mags just so the other girls won't be expose of his 'beauty'.

She definitely finds Kagurazaka attractive, but even with where her hand is, she still asks him how much he's willing to give up the magazine. :lol:

I like her and Oscar together.

Kanna is so underrated; she's the most adorable actress in the drama (IMO).

Guest mle_4u

I adore this drama. I watched the whole thing in a day. omg...it's really good. I love the actors and actress. Maki is so kawaii and all the other guys are super handsome as well. -edit- i love watching Nakatsu. LOL he's like so confused and everything. But I'm gald that he's finally accepting his "homo"-ness <333 what will happen when he finds out that he is actually a she?? >_<

Guest TygrrLilly

LOL!! XDD!!

Just now, I was watching Hana Kimi epi 8, again and notice the part when the whole school was about to take pictures, they were singing "Peach", the ending song. they just switched the words around!! Hahaha!! xD

Yoo-Hoo!! Can't wait until the next episode!!

Actually, they what they were singing translates to:

"Peach! If you want my butt, you can have it..."

That's why the photographer flipped out and was like "WHAT ARE YOU SINGING?!"

My favorite part of the episode.

Guest -.denise.-

Wow!!

Thanks for making the thread!! =D

I love Hana Kimi!! <3

All of them look absolutely gorgeous on the show!

Not to mention are so hilarious!! It's so far one of my fave dramas for the summer of '07!

Guest sweet; sarang

I thought I was the only one that noticed this! He always does it, and it's at the most random moments sometimes. :lol:

but you got to admit.. it does look kind of hot when he does it xD LOL.

episode 8 was love.. i very much enjoyed how they gave mizuki and sano more air time together .. =]

Guest xl0v3juicy

Okay honestly, people need to STOP POSTING SPOILERS. I can't seem to be able to scroll through this thread without having like half the episode ruined for me <_<

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ chilllax. don't come in if you don't want your drama spoiled. there is no rule saying "no spoilers allowed". it is just a courtesy that someone do put spoilers tags. its their choice. (but i do understand if you are looking for download links or subs)

anyways there isn't much to spoil in this drama imo. nothing really happens, because its a separate 'side'story each episode.

Archived