(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest twinkle_l0ve

can anyone tell me whats going on with the principal? or something related to to principal?!

im so confused -0-;

Guest roughmetal2

OMG, this drama is so funny and wonderful. i was just through with the 2nd ep but i'm already enjoying it immensely. aaah, i can't wait for all my downloads to finish. while oguri shun is hot as usual, the one playing nakatsu is so kawaii. mizuki is also credible enough to be a cute guy and loveable too as a girl. i like her. i can't wait to watch the other eps. i really find most jdoramas to be very polished, fast paced, and compact. maybe i have to take a rest from kdramas for a while.

Guest pro_girl

the boys,oh my the boys when they trying to sing Ai chan's PEACH xD

that was so freakin funny, at first i was trying to understand wth they were singing and then...xD

Guest layania
I loved episode 8 the most so far. Never expected there were lots of cute scenes between Sano and Mizuki after watching the preview at the end of episode 7. They really know how to surprise us; just like episode 7, i've never expect there will have the hugging scene at the end.

Credits: seven@Soompi.

varo001oi3.png

Please CREDIT PROPERLY if taken the pics out of Soompi and DON'T HOTLINK. Thanks!

I agree completely....though i think the hugging scene was episode 6. This entire episode was so cool with sano getting jealous and protective....I finally feel the show is on track romance-wise..... :D

OH yeah, Is it just my pervy mind or does it look like the two guys in the back are making out. :P

Guest klovesj

watched Hana Kimi. Still at ep 5 :( Can't seem to have time watching>_< But hey it was all cute & fun:) Love Ikuta Toma & the way he said :"Homo Janai.....!" LOL freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However I prefer the manga and the TW version... the modifications somewhat disappointed me except for all Nakatsu moments :wub: * I'm like :blink: "how's Nakatsu's gf Komari is really not good being paired with Toma"

I agree completely....though i think the hugging scene was episode 6. This entire episode was so cool with sano getting jealous and protective....I finally feel the show is on track romance-wise..... :D

OH yeah, Is it just my pervy mind or does it look like the two guys in the back are making out. :P

They're a distance apart ^^; One guy just tilted his body to the side. They were all swinging back and forth with their shirts half off. Not sure if they were trying to act like caveman or tarzan or what not.

What part were they singing peach song? I think I missed it. I only noticed that dance song they were singing.

They're a distance apart ^^; One guy just tilted his body to the side. They were all swinging back and forth with their shirts half off. Not sure if they were trying to act like caveman or tarzan or what not.

What part were they singing peach song? I think I missed it. I only noticed that dance song they were singing.

Haha, I loved the part when they were singing the peach song too!

They were singing it just before Mizuki brought Sano into the room for the photograph!

Guest kadajlover

This is irrelevant but I was looking at this picture: http://i11.-/6aqvio8.jpg

and OMGOSH, Mizuki's wearing a Minnesota Wild shirt! *is from Minnesota*

ANYWAYS, I haven't watched Ep. 8 yet but the caps are making me super SUPER excited!! ^o^V

Guest frkkanin

OMG.

THAT GUY WAS IN STANDUP!

HOLY CRAAAPPPP...

no wonder i recognized his face, but i had a harddd trouble remembering wheerrereeeee

i saw him in hyd

and this drama

and they're about the same character.

but from stand up, hes so different so i didnt expect he was acting in that dramaa

weirddd

Guest ohmylamb.

asianrice, I've looked into your new livejournal.

I flipped when I see that the files are 1.1GB. :lol:

So, I'm wondering, where do u dl all your files from?

Which clubbox is it?

You see, the files you uploaded needs to take a few numbers of hours to dl.

Hope you don't mind telling me ;)

PM me or sth.

Archived