(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ohmylamb.

Have you all heard abt Oguri Shun in a movie next year entitled Hana Yori Dango Final?

Ok, I will not elaborate more since it's not on-topic . . .

------------

watched Episode 7 today!

It was awesome.

Funny what Nakatsu thought of the hug between Mizuki and Sano!

Sano hugged him in return to say that it's common between men.

HAHA

Nakatsu is K A W A I I with his silly acts!

And the couple break-ups are funny too!

Sekime's a coward!

Poor Kanna, his Tennouji like sexy girls more! :rolleyes:

The last part was so sad!

Mizuki leaving!

Nakatsu ranting for her leave that's unreasonable.

He's actually finding reasons for Mizuki to stay bcos he likes her! :lol:

I'm beginning to like Sano!

Next week's look fun!

Photo-shooting!

I remember the TW one has that too!

[Kyaa~I dun watch TW one, well, except for last episode]

Can't wait!

"Hamburger~Hamburger"

Guest *__HYUNN1E

Lmao.

Nakatsu just passed all the tests, Nanba&Oscar were devastated in a way. :rolleyes:

Scaredy cat Sekime, just running away! T_T

Nakatsu > Sekime D:

Anyways, the part with ghost boy & him taking the ghost out of Nakatsu was priceless!

The white thing just floating up, LOL. ^^

Haha, can't wait to see more of Sano-Mizuki relationship blossom throughout the rest of the drama :)

[sekime's still a cutie! >DD]

Guest ginachan
these are the fastest links for subshttp://www.veoh.com/userChannels.html?notO...mp;numResults=5

http://www.mysoju.com/Yeah i guess it was wishful thinking on my part..... I really like shun as Sano mind you....i hope they have more of him in the upcoming episodes cause i havent connected with the character yet.

yea! hopefully there'll be more of sano in the next episodes to come......

Guest ladyyehse

gahh this episode rocks. ^^

i loved the part when

sano grabbed mizuki and then smiled and said "chuuuuu~" while puckering

cant wait till next episode :]

I'm not sure if people read the translation for Anan magazine which will appear in episode 8.

(1) Horikita Maki (B Type) : What do the other 3 think about Maki?

Shun: She has this unique PACE of life. I feel very comfortable when I am with her since she speaks her mind very clearly.

Toma: She has strong BASE/ROOT and this doesn't move. She also has this cool-ness about her. I envy her for being able to live happily without doing something she cannot/doesn't want to.

Hiro: Very dependable. She looks like she can resolve anything by herself. Sometimes she does say not-so-nice things with a very big smile but somehow you will forgive her.

(2) Oguri Shun (O Type): What do the other 3 think about Shun?

Toma: A free person! I admire the way he can get used to any type of environment. Sometimes he is so FREE that I find difficulty in reacting to it! Ha ha.

Maki: Very stable and magnanimous. He dones't mind some things at all so he always takes care of thing in his "massive" (his BIG size) and very "own" way (my pace).

Hiro: Adult. He can get friendly with people in any generation very naturally. But there are still many parts of him that I can't understand yet....

(3) Ikuta Toma (A Type): What do the other 3 think about Toma?

Shun: Serious person. Like the seating arrangement during meals, he is always aware and sensitive of his environment. I have been saved by his good sense of details a lot of times.

Maki: He is very kind and easy to talk to. People that are A-Type are a stimulant for me since we think a little differently.

Hiro: He always treats everyone very kindly, and is very dependable. I cannot think of any weakness of A-Type people.

(4) Mizushima Hiro (AB Type): What do the other 3 think about Hiro?

Shun: I still have not gotten hold of his personality na... Ha ha. He seems always very gentle and mild-mannered, but when he turns emotional he may change.

Toma: An area that is unknown. A person from space (alien). I am always shocked by his idea and the way he thinks, which A-Type person will never have, but yet feel that they are very interesting.

Maki: Incomprehensible. Sometimes he gets so amused by what he himself said, and every time his "tension" is different. I cannot read him at all!!

credit & translation: http://arashiland.blog84.fc2.com/index.php?q=anan

oKIE I'm catchin up on my episodes...

So I'm going to write my opinions so far on the characters

Shun Oguri is getting on my nerves in the this drama

I hardly pay him any attention.

Don't get me wrong he's acting really great in this

I guess it's just his character and your supposed to say "Gosh Sano is so cold".

Toma is really stealing the show from everyone

I think this is really good for Toma being that the poor thing is still left as a junior in johnny's

I just feel bad cuz no one had love for Toma b4 when he was with yamapi but now everyone suddenly loves him.

But I must say Toma is doing so well in this drama.

He should get an award for it. Many may argue with me on this but I truly believe he is the heart and soul of this drama.

Maki

she's doing well, but she's not convincing enough trying to pull off a guy

she acts too much like a girl in my head I'm saying "How could they not know?", but I still think she's doing a great job because she is very entertaining actually.

My sweetie Hiro :wub:

hmmmm I think he's doing well, after seeing KRK I couldnt really imagine him as a player

I think he could pull it off better, but I honestly don't think he's given many opportunities to do the "Yo baby, your hot I'm hot together we can burn"

type of stuff. He definetly has the look going but I just wanna see him a lil more ladie manish.

Yusuke Yamamato

I think he is the cutest thing in the drama

I love his character and I grew so much more respect for Yusuke through this show

he gets major kudos.

Shirota Yuu

He is one sexy rival

I think he's rocking his part exactly how he should be

as for the story and all that jazz

it's very good and it keeps me entertained

the boy x boy kissing stuff is getting old really fast

I wish they would stop.

I tried watching the taiwanese version so I can compare and I was turned off so quickly

Hanazakari no Kimitach e is the real deal!

I hope we get a great ending

But still I love it alot

it's really funny especially Toma's lil Homo song kekekeke

"I'm not a homo, I like woman"

that was so funny.

Maki

she's doing well, but she's not convincing enough trying to pull off a guy

she acts too much like a girl in my head I'm saying "How could they not know?", but I still think she's doing a great job because she is very entertaining actually.

I guess you didn't read the manga? In the manga, Ashiya Mizuki is a girly guy. So of course she's suppose to act girly but yet attempts to act like a guy. She is a girl after all, not a guy. They didn't show it in the drama, but the guy that supposedly tries to rape her during her part time job even thought Mizuki was a girl even though she told him she was a guy. He didn't believe it. Mizuki is naive and innocent. Even the makeup artist who did the make up for her for the photoshoot did Mizuki like a girl until the photographer told her, that's a guy. Ahh even Nakatsu's mom thought she was a girl too ^^; (in the manga). She may enter a guy school but doesn't mean she can act totally like a guy. The only thing on her mind was getting Sano back into high jump.

The reason why the guys accept her as a guy is cuz there's so many pretty boys there. They just think she's just more prettier than the other guys. A bishounen. I saw screen cap of that Detective Q drama and I had a hard time telling if the kid was a guy or girl...looks like a guy but could be a girl too... As for acting girly, look at Nakao all over Nanba.

I guess you didn't read the manga? In the manga, Ashiya Mizuki is a girly guy. So of course she's suppose to act girly but yet attempts to act like a guy. She is a girl after all, not a guy. They didn't show it in the drama, but the guy that supposedly tries to rape her during her part time job even thought Mizuki was a girl even though she told him she was a guy. He didn't believe it. Mizuki is naive and innocent. Even the makeup artist who did the make up for her for the photoshoot did Mizuki like a girl until the photographer told her, that's a guy. Ahh even Nakatsu's mom thought she was a girl too ^^; (in the manga). She may enter a guy school but doesn't mean she can act totally like a guy. The only thing on her mind was getting Sano back into high jump.

I understand that

...I guess what I'm trying to explain is difficult

Don't get me wrong she's doing a good job, I just think she can put a little more into the role

but the series isnt over yet so I gotta see. She is definetly entertaining

I'm reading the manga at the same time so I can get a better understanding of the characters.

I was mainly posting my opinions on the actor and actresses performances though

Guest WhiteMorningStar

As much as I love the drama, I CANNOT believe people can't see Maki is a girl!

I mean, looks aside, her gestures, voice, reaction-- everything is very girly and it kills me

each time she speaks because there is no way mistaking her voice for a man's.

PS - LucasBunny on Maki-- RIGHT ON. And you don't need to defend your opinion

against super fans. People will disagree but we see things as how it is.

Guest chicken_oh_so_cute
As much as I love the drama, I CANNOT believe people can't see Maki is a girl!

I mean, looks aside, her gestures, voice, reaction-- everything is very girly and it kills me

each time she speaks because there is no way mistaking her voice for a man's.

PS - LucasBunny on Maki-- RIGHT ON. And you don't need to defend your opinion

against super fans. People will disagree but we see things as how it is.

n the poster she hella looks like a guy

my sister was laughing.. she sed some of the guys look more girly

um.. but in the series she looks like a girl

eh.. it's a drama.. the directors sed they can't think she's a girl (LMAO)

Look at Ashiya manga vers, she has anything looks like a boy ? except the uniform & short hair...

Beside, it's drama with true person, not manwa with only drawings..

Just try to find a girl who looks like boy, again then, I'm not sure if there's many fans will watch it :|

^I understand that Ashiya is supposed to be a bishounen

but it's different to judge the manga then it is to judge the drama because the drama is live action

so it's more obvious to say "What in the?? how could they not know it's a female?"

It's so much easier to point things out

so it's more obvious to say "What in the?? how could they not know it's a female?"

You know...the 3 dorm heads said the same thing at the end of the manga ^^; Tennouji was yelling at Nanba, "How could you not notice she was a girl??! She was in your dorm!!" Nanba's answer was "Well....cuz there's several girly guys, so I just thought she was one of them" Something like that. (Like the other dorm heads noticed either)

Anyhow, I doubt I would like this manga or drama if the girl looked like a guy. It would be very unbelievable and disturbing for a guy to be attracted a girl who totally acts and looks like a guy. I would think that person is gay. At least this way I can understand why Nakatsu would fall for Mizuki. He's confused cuz he physically detects she's a girl and is attracted even though his brain tells him Mizuki is a guy.

Course if you want a girl who acts and looks like a guy you get Ella from the Taiwan version.

Ahh I forgot to mention, I think in the manga, Nakao is suppose to be really cute and good looking. The #1 bishounen in the school. But somehow, in the live action, I don't find him the best looking bishounen there. I think Jun Ki could have done the role better LOL hahaha

dangit.. i watched this ep so late. :(

but yeah.. don't have much to say about it except that i LOVED ghost boy in this episode. x]

he was so adorable. gahhhhhh lol

it was great to see him appear more in this episode than others. :]

hopefully we'll see more of ghost boy in future eps. :lol:

Anyhow, I doubt I would like this manga or drama if the girl looked like a guy. It would be very unbelievable and disturbing for a guy to be attracted a girl who totally acts and looks like a guy. I would think that person is gay. At least this way I can understand why Nakatsu would fall for Mizuki. He's confused cuz he physically detects she's a girl and is attracted even though his brain tells him Mizuki is a guy.

Course if you want a girl who acts and looks like a guy you get Ella from the Taiwan version.

I agree ^__^

I didn't want to mention about Ella becuz I was afraid that her fans will think I offend them & it's not good.

But I have to say, if u want to see how a 'manly' girl looks like, or u prefer having the impression "boy who acts like a girl" for this role, then I recommend u twitch to TW vers ^.^ well unless u did watch it already, akaka

Guest Inconnu

Does anyone know what the rating for Ep. 7 is? O_O

lol, I just love the part where all the guys started stacking blankets on

Sano... :lol: Atleast we know that they care for one another. Poor Ghost

Boy got rejected.

Just for those people who are interested. Apparently Ikuta Toma is going

to be one of the guest in Oguri Shun's radio talk show "All Night Nippon"

on August 29th. =D

Archived