(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest piratepandii

WAIT!! i dont get it..

in the end of epi.7...does mizuki go back to america?

or did she stay??

cause i watched the one that wasnt subbed so i dont get it :[

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree completely with seirin about the whole relationship between Sano x Mizuki.

Atleast Mizuki made progress unlike Hibari (not a very good comparison, but eh..

you get my drift). :sweatingbullets: It took Sano a very long time to actually decide to stop Mizuki

from leaving but as you watch him ponder about, you can tell that he was hesitant.

It's obvious that he's already developing feelings for her at THAT moment, you know?

I'd actually think it would have been odd if he just IMMEDIATELY stopped her. That

certainly would have been out of his character to do so. Just having Sano stop Mizuki

at the last moment also leaves the audience anticipating for more. xP Atleast that's

how I feel.

Ditto. Same here, if Sano stopped Mizuki right away then wouldn't it be weird? I mean, Sano has known it all, that Mizuki is in fact a girl, that she's felt guilty for causing Sano the accident, that she has interests in him, that she worries about him a lot, that she has abandoned everything in America just to come back to Japan for him, that she has very high hopes in his return to high jumping, blah blah blah. He's very much aware of it, that's why he hesitated to make a move. Sano may feel that he has no right to keep Mizuki beside him - he wants it, but he think he can't. Somehow it can be said that he has stolen Mizuki away from her family, her normal high school life, her happiness. Sano's the cause of all, ain't it clear? He thinks he himself has made Mizuki sad and disappointed, and he isn't confident at all when facing her, not to mention he isn't sure whether he could successfully return to high jump, which in turn will be a disaster for both. Returning to America would be a safe choice for Mizuki, in Sano's mind (how good is living in an all boys school when u're a girl?). In that case, Mizuki will be happy, at least that's what Sano hopes. All these details, adding with Sano's personality, prevented him from expressing any feeling. And at the moment, unfortunately Sano hasn't known that he also likes Mizuki that much, which will be more obvious in the upcoming episodes. But finally he's brave enough to say it (may I add, a typical J-drama style). Of course Nakatsu's words aren't as weighty as Sano's, and he (Nakatsu) knows it. Following incidents will be hurtful to watch for those who are Nakatsu's fans or NakatsuxMizuki supporters. I guess it'd take Sano a certain period of time to realize and accept his true feelings, and to freely speak them out to Mizuki (a little doubt here). For Mizuki it also take an equivalent time to reveal herself (gender, the past...) to Sano (lol which was already known beforehand without her awareness) and tell him that she likes him. So, I think there's nothing wrong with such reactions from both sides as seen in this epi. Let's wait and see what happens next :phew:

I really like the bed scene :D I mean, Mizuki sleeping in Sano's arms peacefully ~ those two looked so cute!!! Poor Nakatsu ~ but I'm all rooting for SanoxMizuki, no matter how cute Nakatsu is.

Oscar & Nanba nearly killed me in episode 7, what a hilarious + delicious + delirious duo :lol: "Baby baby come back" XD XD XD and their crazy, overjoyed laughters LMAO - FANTASTIC!!! I laughed like hell when Tennouji was surrounded by a bunch of sexy bishoujo and fainted (due to extreme excitement) so his cute fiancée had no choice but to fail him. That's absolutely manga-ish <3

And the possessed Nakatsu was really hot with his smirk. Also I found Komari very cute in this episode, what a pity Nakatsu didn't give her any chance. Ghost boy is super cute as usual, and wow he's really an exorcist - he can expel & purify evil spirits, which is so cool <3

Overall, I very much enjoyed this episode B)

WAIT!! i dont get it..

in the end of epi.7...does mizuki go back to america?

or did she stay??

cause i watched the one that wasnt subbed so i dont get it :[

She's not going back to America. In the next episode, there's going to be a magazine photoshoot with Sano, Mizuki, Nakatsu and Nanba

Guest piratepandii
She's not going back to America. In the next episode, there's going to be a magazine photoshoot with Sano, Mizuki, Nakatsu and Nanba

ohh i see thanks :D

oooohhh!!! i wanna see that!>.<

but its not out yet -.-;

;;-;;'

Guest 4fifteen

Ooh, major envy from me for all those who can watch the show without subs! I've been watching the sub thread like a hawk and no updates so far. I'm reading from other people on what happens though, and it's making me more excited to see it. :D

Guest silverwingz
is the sub out for epi.7?

no not yet... u can always check yourself at d-addicts... i'm guessing sometime later tonight (like last week) or a little later... but depends of Kai of course!

hi guys!!! just wanna ask..is Yaguchi Mari still Oguri SHUN's girlfriend???? just wanna ask...

That's really history for quite awhile. He's dating Miho Tanaka for almost a year now. There's rumours they broke up but no idea. Gossip is saying Shun seems to prefer hanging out with his guy friends (Matsujun, etc) more on his time off. But he was caught with Mari not long ago (maybe hanging out as friends). Anyhow dunno the truth, all gossip.

Guest asim-chan
no not yet... u can always check yourself at d-addicts... i'm guessing sometime later tonight (like last week) or a little later... but depends of Kai of course!

I don't think this time the sub will release as soon as last week, something happened and I don't know if Kai still continue subbing this series :tears:

Guest Inconnu

hanakimi03.pnghanakimi01.gifhanakimi14.png

Please credit rainwash if used/taken. Thanks!

LOL! MY personal favorite three avatars.... I especially love the blue one.

HAHA, I remembered his expression when he saw the magazine... so cute!

Thanks for the avatars!

edit; owned another page. o_o LOL.

Guest xingjing

I can only honestly say that my enthusiasm for this show is dying with the growing of sympathy for Nakatsu.

I mean, I want to sympathize with Sano... but after my sister watched episode 6 [and is in the middle of watching episode 7]... I can only say that I feel way more sympathy for Nakatsu. And I'm so completely biased... I JUST WANT TO SCREAM...

POOR NAKATSU!!

It makes me feel so bad that he'll be the one who ends up being heartbroken. Poor thing... *cries* I really can't bring myself to watch episodes 6 and 7, knowing I'll be watching a sad Nakatsu...

Guest ginachan
I don't think this time the sub will release as soon as last week, something happened and I don't know if Kai still continue subbing this series :tears:

wait what?! they might not continue subbing the series?! noo?! :tears:

Guest kdrama_luv3r

watching ep. 7! OMG! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::lol::lol::D:D^_^

are they going to have that scene where she have a bad dream and than sano say "want to sleep in my bed".....

Archived