Guest ohmylamb.

Watched it yesterday!

And it really teared me up!

What I'm happy about is, I knew what they are going to say w/o subtitles! :lol:

I LOVE this drama!

My first Japanese drama!

Kayashima very hot le wear tuxedo and studs. :lol:

I cried for Sekime and Nakatsu when she's leaving! :tears:

And I hope there's a Special episode! G A N B A T T E ~ !

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bear goodies with me xD

NG Scenes (no subs)

http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=LY5P1UFX

Oguri Shun & Toma on Smap x Smap promoting Hana Kimi (Chinese subs)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZT07IMJE

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5EF9T8WS

Screenshot

174749_1380012482_fuhurcoi.jpg

Oguri Shun & Horikita Maki on some 'shopping' show to promote Hana Kimi (Chinese subs)

http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=HRE50X1R

http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=RGPBLCJJ

http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=ACRUXUD5

And finally..............

Hana Kimi SP (airing just bfr the final episode I think..) with chinese subs! (has some footage of the TW version)

http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=UTFMXSIR

http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=7274GBNZ

http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=XAXIZU90

http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=PEH9ASE1

Enjoy the cast again!

I miss everyone soooooooo much

I thought the final episode was good, I love how Kagurazaka always comes out of no where, especially at the maid cafe :lol:

But i thought the goodbyes where a bit too long, at first it was ok, but then more unknown people kept appearing.

Will there be a second season or a movie?

I wished they put Julia into the drama, it was a bit different from the the manga, I also wished they put Gil in there too.

But overall, it was a very good drama, gave you a laugh a smile in every episode =)

i just finished the last episode....... it was so sadd.. x.x but when the did the 'maid cafe thingie' it was hilarious!! when kagurazaka or w/e his name is.. shiroto yuu <3 popped up right at the moment where sano starting greeting in the cheesey cute tone.. xD

& i love how they attracted customers with the cuties & then pop! they all look so manly & hilarious in those outfits..

Shun looked kinda pretty in his wig.. maki looked so pretty! yet she doesn't win lol..

love the dorms~ wahh they should really have a season two.. we wanna know what happens in cali!!

Guest deeLOVELY

honestly, I thought the finale was really boring

the goodbyes were way too long probably 20 minutes

I kept thinking, "when is it going to end?"

the first few episodes were really exciting,

but it slowly bored me

I still love the cast though <3

just not the last few episodes

Guest trinity1418

Aww...peoples...I loved the last episode! My sister actually didn't really this series...she thought it was annoying...we definitely argue, lol.

For what this drama was...I loved it. It was just such a fun drama! I learned to accept the lack of romance and embrace everything else!

Now about the last episode....you have no idea how mad I would have been if they ended the drama when they started rolling the credits and playing The Peach song....THANKFULLY...they pulled a Hana Yori Dango and ended off with a sweet kiss! I do however dislike how there is closure but also open-ended enough for a sequel or special...if it was up to me...I would just end it...why put us through torture waiting to see if there will be a sequel???

Anyway, I personally loved the goodbyes at the end! It showed how much Mizuki impacted all the boys' lives. It was so sweet! It was also nice for those guys who didn't have much screen time and were more like extras to have a line or two...good for them! I loved Sekime's goodbye, it was so sweet how he was bawling and stuff, he is such a cutie!

I will miss all of the cuties! My favorites of course were Sano, Nakatsu, Nanba, Kayashima, Sekime, and Kagurazuka (however you spell it)!!!

I don't really like who Kayashima ended up with tho...that was kind of strange pair...at least that is what I think. The Oscar and Hibari pairing was good tho...their characters were so made for each other!

My favorite part of the episode was probably the fashion show! They sure do like to dress up as women in this series, lol. My other favorite part was when Sano turned around during the maid cafe after Mizuki told him to smile and Kagurazuka was there and picked him to be his waitress...it was hilarious!

K, last thing...I think my favorite line in the last episode was when Nanba was like.....whoa...this almost turned from Hottie Paradise to Sinful Paradise! :lol:

I definitely agree on this one. It was annoying me really bad when she'd but in Sano's stuff and ends up crying.

Have you seen the taiwanese version? it's worst when the girl is ugly and trying to act cute...I've watch the taiwanese and the japanese version..hell I don't even remember what's in the tawianese version anymore..all i knew it was LAME. This was my first jdrama, and i absolutly adore it. hahha my little brother was hooked on this as well...the humor just makes my day.

^ I know what you mean. The taiwanese made no sense at all. The girl made the most extreme and random-est facial expressions ever. In this one, it made sense how Mizuki went to Japan cause she blamed herself for the Sano's injury and the high jumping thing, but the Taiwanese version, the girl just liked him so much, he went poof and disappeared so she went back to Taiwan, i thought of it as extreme fandom, and the only reason the taiwanese sano disappeared was because he almost got hit by a car (hint; he didn't get hit) more like sprain his ankle, whereas this one, Sano gets a cut in that muscle thing....whatever it's called, so yea. This version was faaaar better.

To all who thinks Mizuki is annoying, nosey or frustrating etc; you have yet to see the Taiwanese one...

Well, if you've already had, I have nothing to say, lol.

Oh yea, and does anyone have the NG scenes uploaded on youtube yet?

Guest ninjaneko

i for one loved the long goodbye, i cried a lot in that scene. BUT during sano and mizuki's scene, i was bored as hell. haha!

i'm going to miss them so much.

i love this one over coffee prince!!!!

Guest I_broke_a_nail!
oh gosh i havent watched the ending but it official ended... :(

Sekime..I will miss him...

now its time to wait for Hana Yori the movie.. with shun in it again.. :blush:

I miss Sekime too.

I have to watch First Kiss now, to fill up my time (which by the way IS REALLY GOOD)

Anyways, I just want Sekime to be in another drama.

He's so cute.

---

There better be a special or at least a sequel of some sort.

But I don't think there will be because Hanakimi manga stops around there.

I watched the last ep a couple of days ago.

I must say, it was boring.

Saying goodbye one to one took too long.

And, it was overly corny.

IMO, I thought Hana Kimi was pretty boring overall.

Mizuki's character although good intentioned is quite annoying and nosey.

It's just so extreme that it annoys me.

However, the ending kiss was pretty cute.

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%.

Yes Hanakimi was a bit eccentric in the sense that they are all so comical and OGURI is in it.

But that goodbye was unnecessary. Some of the people barely talked to Mizuki and I kind of forgot about them anyways.

Seriously... I haven't seen the other dorm leaders make ACTUAL, DIRECT conversations with her.

Hanakimi was a bit boring. Not enough romance as the manga portrayed.

The plot was all over the place in the drama, since they were trying to cram all the episodes in one season

The manga is like 20 volumes.

They should've did that the tw-version did.

Split it into two seasons. If they went by that, the plot wouldn't have been rushed NOR would it be so... crazy.

Anyways, I loved the cast and all

And that kiss was so cute...

but... I liked the manga better.

Hanakimi was a bit boring. Not enough romance as the manga portrayed.

The plot was all over the place in the drama, since they were trying to cram all the episodes in one season

The manga is like 20 volumes.

They should've did that the tw-version did.

Split it into two seasons. If they went by that, the plot wouldn't have been rushed NOR would it be so... crazy.

Nah, the Japanese adaptation wouldn't be able to do Hanakimi in 2 seasons. Since it focused on friendship and team work more than romance, most of the drama were fillers with all the dorms competing against each other. If they made it into 2 seasons, it would just end up more fillers with a lot more competitions and the drama would become repetitive. You know in every episode they're gonna compete etc. Not like they're gonna add anymore romance in it. It wasn't their main focus. Hence people complained lack of chemistry between the leads. They had great chemistry off screen but not much on screen because the director/writer wasn't focusing on that aspect. If you notice, off screen when Maki brushed off Shun's bangs for him or when Shun gave make a big hug after she gave him flowers. That had more chemistry than the drama itself :P

Guest trinity1418

Ok I don't want to make anyone mad or offended but could we not not criticize Ella (Taiwanese Mizuki) on her looks? If you think her acting is horrible, fine but not liking her because she is ugly is so shallow. We all have our opinions but remember, Ella is a still a human being with feelings and she is also an awesome person by the way. Her personality freakin rocks and I think she is a good actress. I can honestly say she isn't the prettiest girl out there but I do believe she was the right choice for the TW version of this manga cause she created an awesome chemistry with all the actors on set. I know alot of people didn't like her for the role of Mizuki in the TW version but there was a reason it was so popular and Ella was a huge part of that...I personally loved the TW version and own it on dvd. I guess I'm just the kind of person who can't say one version is better than the other because they both are really good to me.

K, that is end of my semi-rant...peace!

elaiine- yea, the taiwanese one was more related to the managa, they Julia in it, haha, that was funny. But I still thought it didn't make sense :lol:

trinity1418 (and/or others)- I wasn't trying to offend Ella or anything, sorry if anyone misunderstood my previous post. I was just trying to say that I thought this version made more sense than the TW one. I wasn't trying to offend her, I was just saying she made the most random-est facial expressions, that's it. I enjoyed the TW one too, althought I couldn't quite understand some parts, lol.

Have you seen the taiwanese version? it's worst when the girl is ugly and trying to act cute...I've watch the taiwanese and the japanese version..hell I don't even remember what's in the tawianese version anymore..all i knew it was LAME. This was my first jdrama, and i absolutly adore it. hahha my little brother was hooked on this as well...the humor just makes my day.

No and I'm glad I didn't. I had to time half of episode 4 or so, and man it was torture. I cannot stand Ella, that's why I decided to watch the Japanese version.

Gosh I miss all of the guys! Everyone in the dorms were hilarious! I'm really going to miss this series and Dorm One head moving his chest at random moments.

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

I seriously love this drama to tny bits and pieces! I cant believe it's over already. Thanks to all the subbers to subbing this wonderful drama! The last episode [i wont spoil i swear] but i cried so so much! I always cry so no brainer there but its a sweet ending I really love it<3 I hope they have a mini little episode at the end; i want to know what happened! Haha.

Im gonna miss Nakatsu random thinking to himself hand gesturing movements and the Dorm Leader's random "BABYYYYYYYY~ XD" phrases! This series is way to cute! Definately going to buy it if it's out on DVDs with subs! ^____^

Guest ladyyehse

ohmygod. i can believe im done with this drama D:

the last episode was too cute, especially sano and mizuki<3 i still felt pretty bad for nakatsu T__T

and and and the

kiss

i freakin died at the part. shun is so hawt. i cant help staring at his jawline now *___*

but all in all, this was an awesome drama, and i loved every minute of it.

now i'll just have to watch the special to conclude this :<

hanakimi rocks!

Guest sherryholic

i loved this series! i literally loved every second of hanakimi. i wish it would never end.

this ending was the cutest ever, and california?! i can't wait for the special.

this ending made more sense than the TW version of hanakimi. Sano & Mizuki. they're literally

sooooo adorable<33

Poor Nataksu. but he was so suave in the end.

ahh i love this drama!!!

Archived