(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Q: To the viewers of HP (shouln't this be HK?) please leave a message.

A: Summer of 2007, I'll live as a guy!

its probably HP= Hottie Paradise.

:D!

i have a question! I dloaded the gameshow special from the ikemen LJ and i think theres something wrong with it becuase its only 20 something minutes long and yes i did dload all parts and joined them together with hj split :P

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its probably HP= Hottie Paradise.

:D!

i have a question! I dloaded the gameshow special from the ikemen LJ and i think theres something wrong with it becuase its only 20 something minutes long and yes i did dload all parts and joined them together with hj split :P

you downloaded 3 parts and only got 20 min? It should be 40 min or so. Total file size should be 1050MB or 1GB. And the HP means homepage probably.

Guest jojojooo

Ah... I just finished the drama! It was so good! I teared at the end =( Well, not very very end haha. But,

when they were saying their goodbyes to Ashiya.. and I started to actually tear a lot when Sekime came up and was crying.. gawd he's such a cutie

just in case some people haven't watched it yet haha. Didn't want to ruin it for you.. however, I didn't really give it away haha. Meh!! GOOD DRAMA!! I LOVE SHUN!!! I LOVE TOMA!! I LOVE HIRO!! I LOVE YUSUKE!!! I LOVE ALL THE CAST!!! They were all too good looking and cute!! Of course, I'll give credit to Maki haha. Lucky girl!

you downloaded 3 parts and only got 20 min? It should be 40 min or so. Total file size should be 1050MB or 1GB. And the HP means homepage probably.

Nani koreeeeeeee!? Mines only 700 MB T_T I guess ill just wait for the subs :P (Thanks for the help Seirin!)

Anyone know when they'll be out? :P

Nani koreeeeeeee!? Mines only 700 MB T_T I guess ill just wait for the subs :P (Thanks for the help Seirin!)

Anyone know when they'll be out? :P

part 1 500 mb

part 2 500 mb

part 3 49.81 mb

SARS said they will find translators to sub it. I think it will take awhile. Subbing gameshows is 2-3 times more work than subbing a drama episode.

It's Wednesday ... usually this time every week we are downloading or watching something aren't we? BABY!!!

But today there's nothing ...

This emptiness just reminds me again that Hana Kimi is actually over *sobs* miss the show so much every week T^T

You know, I'm really sad ... now I understand why Yamamoto Yuusuke cried in the special.

*sighs* :( it's so blank ...

Guest asim-chan

so that was ended, finished about 3 months, every Tuesday waiting for eps....... I somehow want to cry :tears: :tears:

Anyway, the ending was so cute :wub: even I was a bit disappointed by the last kissing part -_- (don't blame me for that, don't know why but I prefer Sano's kissing guys parts more than this one :phew: ) Nakatsu's crying face is so so so cute :wub: but looking at this face make me feel more sad :tears: :tears:

And as for now, we have some couples

1. Sano & Ashiya (of caurse :lol: )

2. Umeda & Akira ( the last part of them was cute :x )

3. Tennouji & Kanna ( Romeo and Juliet :D )

4. Himejima & Hibari ( super crazy couple :lol: , never fall for make me lol, esp the part Masao say he love Hibari, in the Juliet outfit :lol: )

5. Sekime & Erika ( I'm happy that at the last ep, Erika can remember Sekime's name :sweatingbullets: )

6. Kayashima & Juri ( cool couple, I wonder when and how they love other - seem like I missed some parts >_< )

And my wish :

Nakao and nanba : This one is really impossible but who's care B) ??? this funny and I love how Nakao care about Nanba (ep 5 or 6, I'm not sure and also too lazy to check ^^)

Nakatsu and Komari : fit perfect :wub: and I hope this time Nakatsu will be happy, my cute boy :x

And, thanks so much for KAI200X for all your hardwork subbing this series, even your hands hurt, I really admire you :rolleyes: genki ne! Also thanks seirin for upload the special live :wub:

This thread is the first thread I post in this 4rum and almost be the one ^^, thanks everyone for loving and sharing all about this series :wub: :wub:

It's Wednesday ... usually this time every week we are downloading or watching something aren't we? BABY!!!

But today there's nothing ...

This emptiness just reminds me again that Hana Kimi is actually over *sobs* miss the show so much every week T^T

You know, I'm really sad ... now I understand why Yamamoto Yuusuke cried in the special.

*sighs* :( it's so blank ...

Your sig make me squeel like crazy <3

Your post make me want to cry T^T

I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special.

I'm biased.

dead. *~*

OMG. i just watched the last episode and was nearly crying myself..

especially with all of those goodbyes and everything

T___T

NOOOO it can't be over!!!

how am I gonna live without my weekly hana kimi episodes?

nakatsu! sano! ghost boy! everyoneee. T__T;;;;

mann it feels so weird to know that it's over. D:

i'm gonna miss it so much.

I want a special ending so badly. Is it possible that they'll make one?

because like with all of the guys coming to california and all...

T______T

but yeah.

THANK YOU KAI200X FOR SUBBING! <33

and everyone who uploaded and made graphics and gifs and everything. thank youuu!!

and one last thing.

OMG! UMEDA AND AKIRA!!!!!

:D

okay. byebye. :tears:

this has to be one of the highlight for me this year..aside from the fact that this is the first series i have been patiently and religiously watching on the internet from the time it started..also, even if i'm in a middle of a review class i can't seem to stop thinking what will happen for each episode....*cries* :(

it really has a wonderful ending especially the GOODBYE scenes of the dorm boys..that really made me cry..i love every cast of this drama and will never forget it..i saw the raw and now i have finished watching w/ the subs...it really makes me sad to see this series end....

i do hope for a special...waaaaaahhhhhh i'm having a very bad separation anxiety....lol

i want to thank everyone who made great screencaps, though they are spoilers i still loved it!! :D

to KAI~~for subbing this great great drama...for all your efforts i thank thee

to NOMANYMORE~~ for having soooo many info and uploading the drama on her blogsite

to seirin~~for te special

to everyone ~~ who share my love for this series..i had a great summer with you guys!!! ;)

Guest oneimmortalsoul

I think I expected more of the last episode...I just felt the entire thing was stretched out to fill the 2hrs....it was kinda long and I wanted them to get to the point, lol.

I still like the drama, but I think it could've been better...

Nakatsu x Ashiya forever :DD

I thought the 2 hr wasn't really fillers. Though I found the good byes to be a bit long and I suppose the flashbacks did occupy a lot of the time near the end too. They added back a lot of the stuff that was earlier in the manga and put it in the end and they actually followed some of the main ideas in the manga.

1. The beauty pageant (earlier in the manga)

2. Maid Cafe (earlier in the manga)

3. Mizuki gets seen changing by the Dorm heads.

4. The dorm heads approach Mizuki for the truth and she confesses and says she will withdraw from school. Sano (and Nakatsu) comes to support her. (only change was Nanba offered to make her dorm head next year in the manga)

5. Mizuki and Sano in their room (this was changed slightly to Mizuki telling Sano she's leaving as opposed to sleeping with Sano)

6. Tennouji's Fiance spreads word there's a girl in the dorm

7. Mizuki falls off the later and the rest of the dorm members finds out she's a girl.

8. The classmates are angry at Mizuki for lying

9. Teary farewell

10. Sano promises to see go to her this time

Guest de Jarje

Just read this from other forum about HANA KIMI ( taiwanese version )

Cast : Ella SHE, Wu Chun, Jiro, Danson

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the online petition:

"T-drama Hana Kimi 2"

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition

service, at:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/tdramhk2/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might

agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and

consider

signing yourself.

Best wishes,

Please kindly help us to sign this petition. So, we can watch the sequel of our fav series, HANA KIMI.

And it would be great if you could spread out this petition to other forums u know.

The more we got this petition signing, the bigger chance it would be for us to get HK2 into reality...so..yeah...kindly join us...

Guest the kite

I watched the last ep a couple of days ago.

I must say, it was boring.

Saying goodbye one to one took too long.

And, it was overly corny.

IMO, I thought Hana Kimi was pretty boring overall.

Mizuki's character although good intentioned is quite annoying and nosey.

It's just so extreme that it annoys me.

However, the ending kiss was pretty cute.

Your sig make me squeel like crazy <3

Your post make me want to cry T^T

I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special. I want a special.

I'm biased.

dead. *~*

Oh dear *hugs* we are pathetic, ne? I'm pretty sure lots of HanaKimi-ers also feel the same.

But come to think of it, if we actually have a special, then when the special end what would we feel later on?

We will want MORE. Right? Lol, fans are absolutely gluttonous XD

... but yeah, I want more. I'm still suffering from HanaKimi withdrawal. This morning, in the office, I suddenly giggled with myself as I remembered some hilarious scenes in the show, causing everyone to look at me weirdly ^^;;;

And I'm struggling between Maguri & Yamaki couples~ I even thought it'd be great if Maki & Shun became real. Gomen ne, Yamapi, I'm still under HanaKimi's effect.

I miss Maki T^T

I miss Shun T^T

I miss Toma T^T

I miss all the cast T^T

This will be my last post mourning over the end of the show, or else people will get annoyed :mellow:

aigoo.. i wish theres a season 2.. or even special series...

i will miss this one..

one of my favejdorama ever!!!

ill miss Toma, Oguri and Maki....

Thanks to those subbing team.. <3

just watched it yesterday night and i dont know why water was coming out of my eyes on the goodbye scene! nyahahha!

i really hate goodbyes..

i really like the outfit of mizuki when she was reading the osaka sports! is it Pinocchio inspired? kekek! kawaii na!

and mizuki is so damn rich! she lives in a mansion! my god!

im gonna miss them!

i'll be waiting for the SP! kekekek!

thanks alot guys! specially to the subbing guy, Kai! ^_^v

Archived