and ohh

SEKIME && TOMA && SHUN - LOVEEEE <333

xD

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest misswa

Finally watched ep4 :) I love, love Nakatsu, I know it's not gonna happen but I'm still rooting for him and Mizuki together :rolleyes:

Ohh that Kagaraku (?) guy, he looks like WonBin.

ahh I wish the 5th one came out alreadyyy!

I really wish nakatsu would find out that mizuki is a girl!

they look so cute togetheerrr T__T <3 but I have a feeling sano and mizuki are gonna be together in the end!

noooo D:

blahhhhh Sano & Mizuki is the main couple !!! Of course they'll end up together!! Nakatsu is just a support role after all, sorry to say that no matter fans 'workship' him, he'll never get Mizuki :P .. sorry if I sound mean, as u can guess I'm a Sano & Mizuki supporter !! >< ! lol

well, I think characteristic wise, Sano and Mizuki are better suited for each other. You can probably tell in ep4

Nakatsu was playing video games while Mizuki and Sano were reading. I think they seem to have more common interests. They're both track and field people too. Mizuki runs, Sano jumps. It was kinda funny seeing Mizuki trailing behind Nakatsu near the end of ep4 though. I thought she runs fast? ^^; Anyhow, I think Nakatsu is great as a friend though cuz he's always there for you.

Guest Steph1430262970

yeahhh >_< that's what makes me think also that, hopefully nakatsu DOESN'T find out mizuki's a girl,

so they can just stay as close friends :]

ahhh but yeahh ! its obvious sano and mizuki will get together T_T

i'll just have to accept the truth. +__+~

Guest Junanni

I loved episode 4!! It wasn't as much comedy as the first three episodes but it definitely went deeper emotionally and I still love Nakatsu's random "I'm not homo!" outbursts! hahahahaha I absolutely loved the ending of episode 4.

Anyone else melt over Oguri Shun's beautiful smile? :wub:

Guest white_destiny18

^OMG YESYESYES

i thought it was only me ._.

anywayss

does anyone kno hu this guy is?

vlcsnap-306662copy.jpg

ignore the writing.. i was asking quite a few ppl

xD

sorry for the big pic :sweatingbullets:

Guest white_destiny18

OMGGG

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU <3

i was looking for him since yesterday

xD

lots of pics = AWESOMENESS :D

Guest kooshie
blahhhhh Sano & Mizuki is the main couple !!! Of course they'll end up together!! Nakatsu is just a support role after all, sorry to say that no matter fans 'workship' him, he'll never get Mizuki :P .. sorry if I sound mean, as u can guess I'm a Sano & Mizuki supporter !! >< ! lol

well, I think characteristic wise, Sano and Mizuki are better suited for each other. You can probably tell in ep4

Nakatsu was playing video games while Mizuki and Sano were reading. I think they seem to have more common interests. They're both track and field people too. Mizuki runs, Sano jumps. It was kinda funny seeing Mizuki trailing behind Nakatsu near the end of ep4 though. I thought she runs fast? ^^; Anyhow, I think Nakatsu is great as a friend though cuz he's always there for you.

You know.....I have this fear that they might detract from the manga Sano-Mizuki ending and come up with a Sano-Mizuki-Nakatsu friendship ending like in Nobuta wo Produce... if they don't show more Sano-Mizuki romance soon, there might actually be an alternate ending. Pray pray that doesnt happen... :tears:

Anyone else melt over Oguri Shun's beautiful smile? :wub:

*kooshie gets in line* Yeah, his smile kills, doesn't it??

okay is it just me or does shin looks like a mini-oguri in some angles? -_-

Especially in the magazine...

Btw, thanks Kai200X for the subs!!

Guest jingjuna

waaaaah i havent been able to watch the latest episode =[

i missed sekime lol

gonna watch it tmrw on veoh im pretty sure its up with subs by now

You know.....I have this fear that they might detract from the manga Sano-Mizuki ending and come up with a Sano-Mizuki-Nakatsu friendship ending like in Nobuta wo Produce... if they don't show more Sano-Mizuki romance soon, there might actually be an alternate ending. Pray pray that doesnt happen... :tears:

uhm.. no. I highly doubt that the script writer dares to make that change. I mean this will disrupt the whole story.. For me if there's no romance in Hana Kimi, it's not Hana Kimi anymore, point end.

Beside in Nobuta the trio didn't stay together, just Akira & Shuuji, Nobuta is left by herself, tsk tsk I hated that ending..

My prediction is that they'll end it like the manga, which is..

Mizuki's identity dicovered & she is forced to withdraw from the school.. then she has to return to America with a message of Sano that this time he'd come to her. In the last scene, we got to see someone walking into the backyard of Mizuki's house... The end.

I admit that I'll be really disappointed if they really end it that way.. <_<

Guest kooshie
uhm.. no. I highly doubt that the script writer dares to make that change. I mean this will disrupt the whole story.. For me if there's no romance in Hana Kimi, it's not Hana Kimi anymore, point end.

Beside in Nobuta the trio didn't stay together, just Akira & Shuuji, Nobuta is left by herself, tsk tsk I hated that ending..

My prediction is that they'll end it like the manga, which is..

Mizuki's identity dicovered & she is forced to withdraw from the school.. then she has to return to America with a message of Sano that this time he'd come to her. In the last scene, we got to see someone walking into the backyard of Mizuki's house... The end.

I admit that I'll be really disappointed if they really end it that way.. <_<

Ehhh?!?! That's not the ending I read in the manga! It was

Sano going to see Mizuki in the US and then he attends some uni there. And then they get an invitation to Sekime's (was it him? Can't remember) wedding in Japan and then they return to Japan together for the wedding. So Mizuki gets to see her old classmates for the first time dressed as a girl...ok, well, as a real girl anyway...

blah. okay. this is my second time asking <_<

can someone please upload ep4 soft subs on yousendit or something, please. since i can't directly download it off d-addicts :/.

thank you in advance.

can't you see i'm dieing to watch ep4

:tears:

Seiren uploaded it on sendspace a few pages back. if you go back a bit, you'll find the link...

Archived