Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone! :D

I'm so late in this thread T_T;

but yeah, i JUST started getting into this drama & its love :D <3

The actress for Mizuki is amazing <3 She's so pretty too!!

Toma's "I'm not a homo" dance = LOVE. HAHAHA.

Sekime definitely caught my attention <3

those GIFs are so adorable <3

& Icons are too pretty!!

haha & also thanks for providing us links to Epi sode 4 soft subs on Veoh :) <3

there will ALWAYS be funny moments in EVERY episode.

nakatsu nvr fails to amuse me with his antics. :lol:

ghost boy reminds me of the lead singer Steve Tyler?...ahh..those lips!

and sano playing it cool...

lots of cute guys arnd, but why oh! why are they so skinny... :sweatingbullets:

*looks at them, then look at myself..shake head*

Guest sarah_luisa

guys take a look at this video @ 1:20-1:25 I think that is Sekime w/ blond hair but in another drama or something

I'm on the hunt of Yamaki's video and passed on a Nobuta Wo Produce video just notice the school director in Hana-Kimi is the same actor as Kame's father in Nobuta :mellow:

Guest xxtakemetherexx

eek! ilove this drama already ,

its soo funnyy.

sano and nakutun =lovee<333.

i just finished ep.4 yesterday on Veoh.com

its was so funnyy.

yay sano's smile.

thanks for the links :D

and the sub ,!

Did I say that I luve ur sig+avat XD~ xXFilipina_Dream...

Did u make the icon ?

HAHA! THANKS THANKS! No I didn't make them, I am sadly not talented xD. Haven't you seen her wonderful icons floating around? The wonderful xGREENpolka_dot had made these. She created her own thread in the artwork section and I HAD to steal it! haha With her credit of course *points to SN on signature*

CHECK THEM OUT! SUPPORT HER AND STEAL SOME TOO! haha

xGREENpolka_dot's HANAZAKARI no KIMITACHI e thread <3

Thanks yayayaya <3.

Guest ohmylamb.

xXFilipina_Dream Your siggy read as Hanazakari Kimitachi.

You didn't put the 'no' in the middle & 'e' at the back of it. :sweatingbullets:

Guest ohmylamb.

^ LOL

What abt the other one?

'-{ HANAZAKARI KIMITACHI, Why Why Love, Coffee Prince, TRANSFORMERS}-'

It's understandable.

I got told by a friend in another forum "Hey! Hanazakarino Kimitachihe is WRONG! It's Hanazakari no Kimitachi e."

At first I thought there's no difference.

Plus, the TW one is spelled like that.

She told me "The Japanese fans are angry abt TW ver bcos they spelled the title wrongly!" :unsure:

^ That's too cruel! xD.

Well I learned something new today. That's quite sad, I hope that the japanese can overcome the language boundary and forgive the Taiwanese. That's kind of sad really :sweatingbullets: . The minor differences in our world can create the biggest riots.

I CHANGED IT! Even my post! Thank you so much yayayaya. I give you my biggest appreciations. I would actually think it's the same thing too xD.

Guest ohmylamb.

HAHA

It's ok..

My review on Episode 4:

Very hilarious!

I mean, each episode are funny anyways! XDDD

Nakatsu feeling "I'm not a HOMO" is really funny. He's so clueless.

Ashiya's body figure doesn't even look like a guy! In the school, all of the guys are tall; but she's kinda short ya? :blink:

Sano smiled~ :blush:

I need to completely dl it for 3days. :wacko:

Then, I can watch!

Guest chicken_oh_so_cute

I re-watched episode 1 again cause my sister wanted to see it for the first time

anyways the guys are so SKINNY!!! (they were looking for shampoo.. that was hot)

lol and i remember Nakatsu looking for shampoo in one other episode... How come ppl in that dorm ran out of shampoo a lot? lol.. or they just want the guys to expose their sexy bodies.. LMAO

Guest Steph1430262970

ahh I wish the 5th one came out alreadyyy!

I really wish nakatsu would find out that mizuki is a girl!

they look so cute togetheerrr T__T <3 but I have a feeling sano and mizuki are gonna be together in the end!

noooo D:

How come ppl in that dorm ran out of shampoo a lot? lol.. or they just want the guys to expose their sexy bodies.. LMAO

Well, I think guys are like that. They don't always have the essentials they need on hand. I never lived in dorm so I have no idea. But I did go on a trip with some friends and one of my friends (guy) forgot to bring shampoo.

Ashiya's body figure doesn't even look like a guy! In the school, all of the guys are tall; but she's kinda short ya?

Actually, there's some short guys at the school like Nakao. There's also suppose to be Kadoma, but not sure if he's in the drama. Noe seems short too I think?

About the spelling mistake. I can understand why they're mad. It's like writing the title as "full blossom you" rather than "For you in full blossom" e means in or towards? (direction) and no is belonging to. Something like that. Though Japanese do tend to drop particles when speaking. But writing wise it would be incorrect grammatically.

Archived