(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Man, Nanba knows how to get his girls... :ph34r: Playboy or not, he knows

his stuff.

Hahaha yeah. I loved the part when he was giving Sekime some pointers and everyone was taking notes too :lol:.

I wanna learn Nakatsu's mother nature action..haha...*shakes head* water conservation ..nice excuse :D.

Oh and thank you and much appreciation to the subbers :).

On the side note, I was watching Papa to Musume and after the video it says that there will be no new episodes next week due to the election coverage...will it be the same for Hana Kimi ?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CarolineKIM

THANKS FOR THE SUB LINKS~

puhahaha it was seriously hilarious when nakatsu kept trying to go up to mizuki and sano kept interupting. GAH I LOVE SANO<3 i cant wait till next weeks T.T

Guest sarah_luisa

jun;MON i love your sig... I envy you -_-

May you make it one w/ Nanba & ghost boy?

-_- Yeah i'm falling for Nanba

--------------------------------

Lol when Sano said "you sleeping position is pretty unique"

Nakatsu just said (pretend to be asleep) "Yah! light are hurting my eyes" --- hehehe another excuse... addition to loving our mother nature ^_^

Guest melon
Wow finally we see Sano smilin and laughin!

I didnt find this epsiode as funny but of course i fort Nakatsu was hilarious as usual :lol:

Just 1 complain about episode 4...

How the heck did Oscar make it in the top 10 haha and Kayashima (Ghost boy) missed out and was placed 11th??? LOL

:lol:

He looked so cute when he didn't get picked. Haha <3 But I don't really mind Oscar that much either. Him and the doctor are starting to grow on me. :D

Honestly, I don't really hate anyone in this drama.

Did anyone see this yet??

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3460/05...8ckgnnfdsa6.jpg

I'm guessing these are posters for you to stare at while you wait for the subway in Japan >o<...I want to touch it haha.

Oh my God, I want want of these on my wall!

LOL! Nakao is hilarious. I love his character. ^^ Haha, I wonder if he's

really homo in real life or its just acting wise... He played as a homo in

Nodame Cantabile as well. I actually find him to be good-looking. o_o

He looks a bit like a girl though... lol.

Nanba and Nakao LOVE<3 not really. LOL.

Are you talking about the drummer/afro guy? That wasn't him... that was Koide Keisuke.

He had a minor role in Nodame. He was the RS concert master? (says DramaWiki)

Yayyy Nanba <333

Guest bbasya
hey minna~~~! im new to dis topic but i have been folllowning it .THE SUBS ARE DONE but the thread that da subbers puts da subs in is locked wat a pity :unsure: its locked cuz ther was a war going on there i hope pple could appriaciate wat da subbers are doing and not fight over it being late up

welcome minna!

wow~ i guess i missed all the war about the subs.

but glad the subs are up again. and thanks to the d-addicts subbers. :D

all that process of subbing an episode take hella long.

but there's no telling if the drama will follow that either...I think they should make Nakatsu find out right in the middle episodes just to make the story more exciting! Imagine his face when he realises he's REALLY NOT GAY. lol. And yay, Mizuki really is a girl like the hundreds of times he wishes. :rolleyes:

i know! i was talking to my friends about that too. i wonder how nakatsu will react if he finds out that ashiya is a girl right away instead of in the end. will he fight for her?

thanks xSHADOW for the pics!

that poster looks so big!

lol. i would so miss my subway if they had those here! i would just be staring at it! :P

Hi everyone! Newbie here :D Just wanted to express my love for Hana Kimi! ^_^

I hope the relationship between Sano and Mizuki grows in episode 5 :wub: The flower is soon to bloom <3

welcome eloquence! i love Ghost boy too!

i know! i'm waiting for some Maguri moments too! heehee.

:w00t: Toma is so cute as Nakatsu!

and Nanba is getting cuter in every episode. :P

thanks inconnu for those awesome gifs!

cute icons rainbowfull! thanks for sharing them! ^^

ok, off to watch ep 4 with subs. hehe.

v it should be up. i just downloaded it.

FINALLY!! i'm done watching episode 4 w/ subs..whew! it took me 4 hours to load it on VEOH..gosh my PC is crawling..but it's ok it was worth the wait..

yey....SANo is finally back on high jump...and i have to say NANBA is getting cuter for me *wink*

i agree w/ you guys..i think it would be great if NAKATSU will know that ASHIYA is a girl..ahhahhahah that would be soooooooooooooo FUN!!! i think he will definitely fight for her... :P

HAIL to all SUBBERS!! thanks a LOT!! :D

Aside from that what is the significance of SANO's taking off his earring?

assk.gif

hanakimi_056_by_chochajin.pnghanakimi_099_by_chochajin.png

Guest jangneri
is it just me or whenever i go to the sub download page on d-addicts the first post is blank?

ditto. >.<

i agree w/ you guys..i think it would be great if NAKATSU will know that ASHIYA is a girl..ahhahhahah that would be soooooooooooooo FUN!!! i think he will definitely fight for her... :P

regardless if Nakatsu finds out she is a girl or not he will fight for her

but this might not happen til episode 6 or 7 maybe. According to the manga he first dates the girl first who has a crush on him so he can try to forget mizuki and act straight. But he I think in the same episode he will also dump her and admit his love for mizuki front of everyone. Then I think episode later or so, he will confront Sano about his feelings for mizuki and then they will compete for her. Regardless whoever gets mizuki, they will remain friends.

Guest sarah_luisa

^point above^ yeah then mizuki's friend from america will come to become nakatsu's another "rival" -- well in manga that is

Guest asianrice
Are you talking about the drummer/afro guy? That wasn't him... that was Koide Keisuke.

He had a minor role in Nodame. He was the RS concert master? (says DramaWiki)

I think inconnuu is right, his character was also gay in Nodame- why else would he have peeped at Chiaki while he was changing xD.

*can't clearly remember though*

Guest Shiget^

Yeah he was the violin guy who came in very last end, he was the "rival" Kiyora because he won several nicer awards in violin LOL

apparantly he was in dandori too he played the senpai?

Guest silverwingz

I'm so sad... I ran out of bandwidth for this month and so couldn't download episode 4. I have the subs and everything now, but not the video! *sniff sniff* Being so cruel to me... >.< I keep reading the spoilers and really looking forward to watching it, but will have to wait till Wednesday... guess that means I'll have a double dose next week... unless Fuji TV does that election coverage thing someone mentioned earlier... >.<

Guest <3RabbY1087

I love this show!

So many funny moments ^0^.

Poor Nakatsu, if he only knew that Mizuki is actually a girl~.

!YaY! Page 116!

Guest melon
I think inconnuu is right, his character was also gay in Nodame- why else would he have peeped at Chiaki while he was changing xD.

*can't clearly remember though*

Ohh! I remember that scene but I had NO idea that was him!

I love him in here though. I can't blame him for being attracted to Nanba. :P

Guest chicken_oh_so_cute

just watched episode 4.. haha funnie toma

he tried sleeping next to mizuki.. he is sooo HOt .. lol

can't wait to watch episode 5 with subs

Guest ohmylamb.

My dl-ing file is almost finish!

Shall watch it with subs NOW!

Thanks everyone for the spoilers, screencaps, RAWs and subtitles! :sweatingbullets:

ARIGATOU!!!

WAHH! This episode was absolutely marvelous, I loved every second of it. It was so meaningful and the feelings between the two are starting to spark which makes me very much excited. :] I LOVE HANAZAKARI no KIMITACHI e / IKEMEN PARADISE!! WAHH! Toma is also VERY HILARIOUS, I think his role in here is actually even more funny as oppose to the taiwanese one. He really displays the character well. I loved it! I was waiting for Sano to actually give in and I'm sure many of us did. JEEBS! EXCITED AND HAPPY! Love Hana Kimi <33

Thank you so much to the subbers involved to make us wanna-be japanese people so that we could understand the langauge, possible. I <3 you guys! And give you my best appreciation! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST~

I pray there will still be some Sano + Mizuki sparks on the next episode :[.

I don't see them together in the preview!

:[.

Thanks again!

Archived