(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest jun;MON

Episode 3 is on D-addicts <3

DLing right now. No spoilers for now hmm... :| :x <3--OH I just saw your post andrelei THANK YOU <3

Edit--

:o I knew it... I knew they dyed sekime's hair brown and poofed it up. I like his old hair colour and style -points to lovely avie-

OH WELL STILL HOT <3 TOMA!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I know why Sekime's hair is blonde in the opening theme ad?

Everyone's having the natural colour, and he's the odd one out to have that blonde.

I think it was answered before, I think.

Care to share, again? :blink:

I think he was doing another movie/drama prior to this one where he had blonde hair. So during the photoshoot, his hair was blonde.

Guest xSHADOW

For those who can't wait for episode 3: :lol:

episode 3.1

episode 3.2

enjoy. :D

I JUST FINISHED WATCHING :D!! It was pretty good :]!!

I can't wait for subs!!!

What's up with all the guys wearing bras? :blink: lol....

77364194qu4.jpg

76803725ld4.jpg

^Toma is such a dork <3...

61741160vv4.jpg

There was a certain scene that I understood where

Toma was on the "are you lying" chair. They asked him if he "liked guys" & he was all "NO" but the light went on meaning he was LYING xD!

sigh.......lol....

Oh & what Sano did for Mizuki was really sweet.

I'm starting to like the nurse a bit more now...his gay side is coming out :sweatingbullets:....

Guest jun;MON

I just finished watching the show, Toma is absolutely hilarious in this one too. <3

It's funny when

Toma asked Kayashima, 'what if' I liked guys and he immediately reply "I'll move out of the room" (something like that). The way he replied was so cute.

And I was surprised when the suspect was

our innocent Yujiro!

, he had a nice collection ;P

Gotta also love the part when

Toma was dancing on the table wearing a bra and panties singing "I'm not a homo, I like girls" SOMETHING like that. ;P

Oh right, is the doctor wearing contacts? Or is it just me who finds his eyes cool lol. Or is it his real eye colour? +_+

if I was just browsing this thread without actually reading every post, i'd think that Toma is the lead/main character in this dorama.

ah, but those screencaps of him were hilariously cute. i cant wait to watch it. thanks so much.

Guest xSHADOW

I just finished watching the show, Toma is absolutely hilarious in this one too. <3

It's funny when

Toma asked Kayashima, 'what if' I liked guys and he immediately reply "I'll move out of the room" (something like that). The way he replied was so cute.

And I was surprised when the suspect was

our innocent Yujiro!

, he had a nice collection ;P

Gotta also love the part when

Toma was dancing on the table wearing a bra and panties singing "I'm not a homo, I like girls" SOMETHING like that. ;P

Oh right, is the doctor wearing contacts? Or is it just me who finds his eyes cool lol. Or is it his real eye colour? +_+

Yeah that was what Toma was singing x]!!!! Hilarious "

homo jyaarimasen

"? LOL....

The doctor does wear contacts...unless his eyes are born like that :blink:.

The next episode is something about

partnering up as couples?

Guest melxXz

hanazakarinokimitachieecg0.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

toma toma toma. how can eu be SOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHHAHAHA.

imma so gonna laugh at him seriously HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHA. i bet jimmy is havin a good laugh too. AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.

Guest Justalilodreamer

episode three is my favorite episode right now...hahahaha hilarious even though i cant really understand it -_- *need to learn japanese* maki's acting was really good in this epi

LOL so the doctor IS gay :lol:

i dont like sekime's new hair :tears:

i like how they changed the part where sano couldn't jump because he saved maki. it makes the story more realistic and it adds more meaning to the story than just some fangirl stalking her idol

o and i just noticed the principle's assistance was Kame's dad in Nobuta (or at least i think he was??) i thought he looked familiar

Guest PecanPie02

^^ o so thats what happened sano couldnt jump because he was saving Mizuki when she came to see him or something..right....?

Questions~~!!!

who were those gang looking like ppl?

and why were they in such a creepy location with railroad tracks.?

also why was sano running away did he already know about the bad guys.. were they like following him..

gosh i was confused about that flashback part when mizuki was telling the doctor why shes here i think in ep2...

^ u gotta have to watch the previous eps with sub to understand..

They were in America, Sano was in a camping & Mizuki wanted to see him so she goes to the zone.

About the rail, I believe it's becuz he saw the signs of prohibited zone, that's why he can't advance.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Question:

Does anyone have the link to the HanaKimi LJ community? I'm looking for direct download links. Thanks

Guest Yunho Yah!

Question:

Does anyone have the link to the HanaKimi LJ community? I'm looking for direct download links. Thanks

yup, it is HERE ^_^

Guest sarah_luisa

wahh... I Just finished watching ep. 3 XD

P0or YUujir0 ^-^

---

Questions [i dont know japanese]

-what was the email saying especially the ps part about sano?

-mizuki doesn't know that sano knows she's a girl, right?

-what are they asking mizuki in the lie detector chair?

--

next episode: couple date... hehehe sano's reaction in the preview was so funny-- he's playing with his fingers again

Guest meevlet

Awww. This is so cool. xD

Watching raws is kind of like Japanese practice, during the summer. xD

I'm proabably going to return to class with phrases like, HOMO JA NAI!

D:

Guest PecanPie02

^^Homo ja nai- what does that mean..im not gay..?? LOL~~

wahh... I Just finished watching ep. 3 XD

P0or YUujir0 ^-^

---

Questions [i dont know japanese]

-what was the email saying especially the ps part about sano?

-mizuki doesn't know that sano knows she's a girl, right?

-what are they asking mizuki in the lie detector chair?

--

next episode: couple date... hehehe sano's reaction in the preview was so funny-- he's playing with his fingers again

ooo ep 3 sounds so interesting and so does ep 4 COUPLE DATE~~ omg >< i cant wait for subs to comeout~~~ wahh

Guest meevlet

^^Homo ja nai- what does that mean..im not gay..?? LOL~~

Yeps. xDDD

My sensei is going to slap me with her hello kitty yardstick. D:

Muahahas.

In ep 3...

I like how even in her heels, she starts out walking like a guy, and then when she skips it looks more feminine. xDDDD;;

Archived