• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LazyAzian

I think Senri and Ashiya are kyoot (^ w ^)v

The ending song "PEACH" is so FUN!!

Can't wait for release ~ Ai <3

Episode 2 was interesting.

in ep 2... that Oscar guy totally scared me out :blink: eek!!

but i'm loving this drama very very much so far... <333

imo:

I both like Sano of both versions... but Shun did a good job portraying a lonely guy better than Zun.. Zun looks just too adorable and lively to be a lonely guy... ^^;;

I like Ashiya better than Rui Xi.. why?! because Ella's acting went overboard in that drama... like... too much... xD

I definitely prefer Mei Tien [the gay doctor] :lol: he's definitely my fav character...

so far I like Senior Nan and Yang Yang better... but we'll see about it :P since... the japanese actors of those characters aren't feminine at all :P

Both Jiro and Toma ROCK in their character role <333 I loveee them both... however in the taiwanese version, Jiro is the reason I kept watching it till the end... ^_^

cant wait till ep 3 <333

Guest xkrankydankyx

SEKIME IS SOOOOO CUTEEE (even though he doesn't have a big role :P)

The dude (i forgot his name!) that's supposed to like Nanba Minami does not act gay... at all...

Yang Yang from the Taiwanese Hana Kimi did a much better job of acting...gay :)

+Maki looked SOOO PRETTY in the pink dress!!!!

Guest PecanPie02

sano's rival kagurazaka, that actor for him(shirota yuu) is half japanese and half spanish

OO ic no wonder (muahaha i knew it~~!! *Proud *Proud Lol....) ty for infoing me i love this thread such nice ppl ^^

Guest pillowbox

i downloaded episode 1 from linh's lj.. and i joined the episodes together with hjsplits,but when i joined them and watched the video, it only show 40 seconds. TT____TT someone please help me?

Guest oldpen

DUDDDE. i CANNOT help myself from watching these episodes over again. ESPECIALLY the second episode! MUCH MASAKI AND TOMA LOVE!

i love it when toma is dribbling that ball and taking off his jacket. he has this SWAGGER that is SO irresistible!

Guest Chopstickx

at first, i only checked this drama out cuz oguri shun was in it. but its awesome right now~~ i read a bit of the manga before when i was in vietnam, but i felt too lazy to read more lol. since i'm not completely literate in vietnamese haha.

i love the ghost guy so far =D i like the music that they play each time he sees an aura or a ghost too lol. and i think its so cute how sano gets drunk so easily :lol: his drunk grin is hilarious. i loved eps 3. so funny xD so i'm guessing that most of you guys here have watched the taiwanese version already?

oh yeah, one of my friends said that she really disappointed in the dorm leader/player guy (minami?), cuz she said he was supposed to be really hot or something? lol. apparently she said the guy who played him in the taiwanese ver. was really hot. she's made me really curious now. so does anyone know the name of the guy who played him? or have a picture/screencap? plz and ty =)

Guest Psychotic_x

is it me or when Nanba says he was a victim of Sano's kiss, he looked rather happy.. =P

and the girl with the scary eyes is funny! :)

Guest bbasya

oh yeah, one of my friends said that she really disappointed in the dorm leader/player guy (minami?), cuz she said he was supposed to be really hot or something? lol. apparently she said the guy who played him in the taiwanese ver. was really hot. she's made me really curious now. so does anyone know the name of the guy who played him? or have a picture/screencap? plz and ty =)

his name is Mizushima Hiro. i think his hair is probably gonna throw you off. i don't really like his hair in Hana Kimi. But when i watched Lovely Complex (jmovie), he looked so cute there! :P i didn't even recognized that it was him!

i found this pic of him on wiki.

Mizushima_Hiro.jpg

Guest asianrice

his name is Mizushima Hiro. i think his hair is probably gonna throw you off. i don't really like his hair in Hana Kimi. But when i watched Lovely Complex (jmovie), he looked so cute there! :P i didn't even recognized that it was him!

i found this pic of him on wiki.

I know! I was so angry, they ruined Hiro with that hair. Hiro is usually really hot if you've seen him in anything else.

From example:

hiro.png

But I kind of think that girl is asking for the TW-actor's picture instead.

SwtAznStar18: he's not gay in the drama either.

Guest Psychotic_x

NAMBA'S HAIR IS AWESOME!! =D

its cool... one of the successes of male hair perming..

MatsuJun's hair perms *shivers*

Guest Chopstickx

thanks bbasya and asianrice for replying back to me! but yeah, i was asking about the guy in the taiwanese one lol. thanks anyways =)

Guest kooshie

^My first reaction to seeing Nanba was like...o;0 what the....

But now after rewatching ep. 1 & 2 several times (hehe I need to keep myself preoccupied until ep.3, ya see), I kinda think Nanba's growing on me...lol. The more I look at him the more I think he has really nice facial features... :rolleyes: And he's got a niceeeeeeeee voice!!

It's strange ^^; They seem to be dressing Sano in white quite often. The only other colour of casual clothes he wore was a black tan top. Otherwise the rest of this non school uniform clothes are white. Not that I'm complaining :P He looks good in white. :wub:

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/7472/sn...14181450jn8.jpg

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5867/sn...14181542gb1.jpg

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7157/snap...14181802tz6.jpg

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2314/snap...14181852si7.jpg

True! And he wears mostly white in HYD too. But yeah, I think he looks absolutely HOT in white too! :sweatingbullets:

Guest asianrice

thanks bbasya and asianrice for replying back to me! but yeah, i was asking about the guy in the taiwanese one lol. thanks anyways =)

But this isn't the place to ask. There's a TW one floating around, you'll more likely get an answer there.

Toma Ikuta and Oguri Shun had to kiss 12 times for the drama, Hanazakari No Kimitachi E. Oguri Shun said that Toma's lips were very soft and it was actually the first time he encountered such lips.

LMAO

Are you serious? :ph34r:

12 times? xD

I just had to fast forward all those sanoxmizuki scenes haha...not very fond of his character (the typical cold good looking guy <.<)

Same here.

I also like Toma's acting, especially when he thinks he's gay.

I love it also! I find it so cute when he thinks he's gay.

I watched episode two and it was hilarious. I loved it. I cannot wait for episode 3.

I found it cute when the dog won the contest for the guy division.

Guest Death Note

at first, i only checked this drama out cuz oguri shun was in it. but its awesome right now~~ i read a bit of the manga before when i was in vietnam, but i felt too lazy to read more lol. since i'm not completely literate in vietnamese haha.

i love the ghost guy so far =D i like the music that they play each time he sees an aura or a ghost too lol. and i think its so cute how sano gets drunk so easily :lol: his drunk grin is hilarious. i loved eps 3. so funny xD so i'm guessing that most of you guys here have watched the taiwanese version already?

This is the guy that plays Minami (Senior Nan in TWV)in the Taiwanese version of Hana-Kimi

Here is a thread for him @ Soompi

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry6304374

His name is Danson Tang Yu Zhe

I prefer the Danson over Hiro at the moment... Danson has more of a player aura than Hiro does IMO.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t14/hou...ushima_Hiro.jpg

I must be blind

I think he is way hotter than the guy in the TW version

Hiro is just sex all over lol!

wth why isnt ep2 on youtube :(

I'm gonna cry

Archived