(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest strawberrie!

^ REALLY? I CANT WAIT EITHER X.x

Oguri's so cute XDDD hehe but =( i prefer his hairstyle in hyd ^^

it has a different feel from the taiwanese rendition =D the taiwanese one was ... amusing haha

but this is cute! ^^ and i <3 it

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kooshie

Wooott!~!!! Thanks for the spoilers, melxXz!! Now I'm dying to watch episode 2!! Can't believe we have to wait a whole 7 DAYS for episode 3.

So so...... Sano did not kiss Ashiya like in the preview?!?!?! What happened??? Cookie crums cookie crums please~~~~

Guest Yunho Yah!

Here's the summary of episode 2 posted by aranelcharis@ikemen paradise LJ

Highlights:

-Sano kisses Mizuki, but then all the other guys explain to her that he has done this when he's "drunk" (actually he eats something in this ep) to EVERY GUY in the dorm. EHHH??? (yaoi anyone?)

-Nakatsu is his funny self as he's falling for Mizuki and trying soooo hard not to. He chants "I like girls" "I like girls" several times at one point in order to counteract Mizuki's cuteness. There's a great scene with the two of them at a restaurant which is priceless.

-The "Mr. Osaka" contest included girls and guys (strange...didn't see that one coming either...) and the only one who got dressed in girls clothes was Mizuki, who got her normal clothes taken away (as a prank). Sano entered the contest with Youjiro.

-Youjiro wins the contest with Mizuki. lols. He gets a TV as a prize.

-The doctor confronts Mizuki about being a girl (although the first time he was interrupted by Youjiro attacking him), and asks her why she came to the school. She tells him Sano saved her (this is shown in a flashback) from thugs and when he was escaping from them (climbing over a fence) they cut him on the achilles with a knife, and that's why he got injured. (another EHHH?? moment from me there, but it was an interesting way to make Mizuki motivated other than just hero worship)

-There's this weird part with the head of dorm 3...the artistic one...and his head turns all the way around and he was taken to the hospital so he couldn't compete...it was really strange...

-At the end, Mizuki has a celebration dinner with the guys, and Sano eats the thing that gets him "drunk" again, and leans in to kiss Mizuki, but Nakatsu gets in the way and Sano kisses him!! I laughed a lot at that part. (another yaoi fanservice moment?)

Next Ep:

-Mizuki's brother comes

-Sano finally finds out she's a girl (I think and hope)

-Mizuki is sleeping on Nakatsu's shoulder, and Nakatsu leans in to kiss her

Guest melxXz

^ yes, he did find out. and no, the video didn't ACTUALLY shows nakatsu

kiss her, just leanin in.

and yes,

sano did kiss her after he was drunk, and was goin to kiss her the second time, BUT nakatsu got in between them and ended up kissin sano instead. HAHAHAHAHA. its SO yaoi. ;DDDDD

Guest kooshie

^ Ahhh thanks for the highlights too!! Looks like another good episode. If anyone finds a link uploaded for episode 2, please post it here?? I'm still searching everywhere for it. Probably have to wait till tomorrow. [counts minutes to TMRW]

Nakatsu

kissing

Sano

....hahahhaa. Awkward city~!!!!!

In the meantime, here's a link to watch Orange Range's Ikenai Taiyo MV : http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=106567

The song's so catchy and the tune totally fits the upbeat feel of the drama...

Guest guccigal

Episode 1 is so cute!!

I like this better than Taiwan's version. The she-boy of japanese version looks cuter and more like a girl than the taiwan version. In Taiwan version, the girl really looks like a boy or a tomboy and her voice was so deep. I didn't like the pairing in the Taiwan version, thought that the actor was way cuter than the actress . Sorry to fans of Taiwan version, just my opinion.

Guest ohmylamb.

^That was fast!

Shall watch it from Youtube, and then tomorrow I shall dl the HQ ones!

hmmm.. curious though. That person doesn't get caught by Fuji TV company for copyright thingy?

Hope they won't catch him/her. :unsure:

Guest jingjuna

loved the first episodes =]

storyline is going pretty fast...

cant wait till subs for episode 2 comes out

if anyone is curious for subs

i watch it in veoh.com from the user lyptika

Guest Dolly

-.-

i went to d-addicts and downloaded the video and subs, but when i got the subs, they were ".html" file....how do i convert it into a ".srt" file?

(and also, is it okay to watch these files on divx player?)

i'm sorry, i'm a newb at downloading dramas and such.....any help is appreciated...^^''

Archived