(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the7REAL.

I LOVED the TW Version(Wuzun + Ella did a GREAT job) so yay, I can't wait for this. ^^

I know Shun will fit this role really well..well...because it always seems like he does anyways..XD Aaahhh he's so hot.

I don't know about Toma..I guess I have to wait and see...because I dunno Jiro was so funny in the tw version..XDD like all the time..lol

^Actually toma are really funny in real life, so i gues him acting funny wouldn't be much a problem. I'm still worried about shun bcos he's not pretty looking but rather manly.

I have to say maki make a pretty cute boy, kinda like tegoshi cuteness.

Guest biteme_lestat

^ Ohmygod, you are so right! Tego-cuteness indeed! :D

Dayum, I CANNOT wait to till this starts airing!!!!

Guest veraciously

YAY FOR PROMO.

I think she looks good. Reminds me very much of manga!Mizuki which is what they should be going for.. She won't be like Ella but she'll be good on her own right. And Toma and Shun both look hot. Can't wait. :)

Guest xSHADOW

saw a couple of pics...i think these are scenes from hanakimi:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/i_r...67-6793_IMG.jpg

**aaaHHH!! shun topless!!! come on, what more can i ask for, hahahaah!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/i_r...67-6796_IMG.jpg

credit: http://shun1226miki119.blog77.fc2.com/

Thanks for sharing!! Topless SHUN :rolleyes: <3!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be so good :D...

Guest Shiget^

saw a couple of pics...i think these are scenes from hanakimi:

367-6793_IMG.jpg

**aaaHHH!! shun topless!!! come on, what more can i ask for, hahahaah!!!

367-6796_IMG.jpg

credit: http://shun1226miki119.blog77.fc2.com/

HOMGGGGGGGG I WANNA SEE THAT CM!!!!!

THATS SANO SLEEPING AND WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HIM AND MIYUKI SHARING A ROOM PART WAHHHHHHHH

i admit i was a lil pessimistic abt this before

tho i like shun, im not really sure if i like maki

dang this girl's everywhere!

im not complaining here.. i just see her a lot since after nwp

anyway, im soo much waiting for july too!

the drama looks very promising!

ang toma?!

hotness defined.

thanks for the caps & linkies minna ^^

shun looks SOO good shut eyes ^^"

reminds me of Rui :D

at long last :w00t::w00t: ... have been waiting for the longest time for the manga to have an anime series, even before the Taiwanese drama... but this is way better. :D:D

shun with black hair... hotness... XDDD *swoons*

even the theme song (peach by otsuka ai) fits the drama (peach is mizuki's favorite...:))...

can't hardly wait for july 3! :lol:

even the theme song (peach by otsuka ai) fits the drama (peach is mizuki's favorite...:))...

can't hardly wait for july 3! :lol:

oh really ! I didn't notice it XD thanksss :rolleyes:

& yes Shun is HOT ahhhh I can't wait !! 21 more dayz !!!

Guest strawberrywine

Some many good looking guys. I don't know if I can handle this anymore.

I really do hope this drama meets my expectation. I love shun with black hair. I think it suits him better than the blonde Rui. And Maki looks so cute better than ella.

Guest sheart

this looks so entertaining :D i cant wait! good cast list too! maki and shun! i havent seen yusuke yamamoto act much either so (:

Guest itonobara

Lol, I agree. When I first watch Tokyo Juliet, I thought Chun was just too pretty for his body, it didn't match. But now that I see him on shows and pictures more often, I got used to it. xD

I really can't wait for this drama to start showing. yeah. xD

LOL - yeah, I read Wu Chun's blog, and he mentioned this fact once....he said his friends call him someone with "an angel face and devil body" lol

I was REALLY surprised the first time I saw how buff he is - here are a few shots from tw's Hana Kimi:

vlcsnap-3552167.pngvlcsnap-3551925.png

He was actually a personal trainer or something before he went to acting....

But I think Shun is also perfect for the part - and wow, from those shots someone shared - he's pretty buff too! that's good, as Sano's character IS an athlete!

If only they made a Japanese Version of Akuma de Sourou, i'd be a bit happier =(. (though, mike he is still hot.)

--Yumi

I would love that! Though, out of all the Twdramas I've seen, "Devil" and "Peach Girl" are my favorites - it would be hard to top "Devil" - they really followed the manga well.

Guest Kirari

I'm gonna have such a dilemma deciding who to drool over. Toma and Shun daisuki!! *¬* Really too many bishies in this serie.

Don't really care for Maki, but must admit her looks as a boy beats Ella any day.

And I sure hope the drama will not follow up on the manga precisely like the taiwanese version. It bored the hell out of me. Just like they did with MARS, MG, Peach Girl and Hana Kimi.. pretty much all of their maga remakes. I thought the japanese HYD was timed perfectly. It didn't drag on and on, just enough to cover the core of the story.

Guest itonobara

I'm gonna have such a dilemma deciding who to drool over. Toma and Shun daisuki!! *¬* Really too many bishies in this serie.

Don't really care for Maki, but must admit her looks as a boy beats Ella any day.

And I sure hope the drama will not follow up on the manga precisely like the taiwanese version. It bored the hell out of me. Just like they did with MARS, MG, Peach Girl and Hana Kimi.. pretty much all of their maga remakes. I thought the japanese HYD was timed perfectly. It didn't drag on and on, just enough to cover the core of the story.

I really agree with you there -- MG REALLY borred me at parts (though I did still like it) But HYD kept you on the edge for 2 seasons... it's really has to be a balence between being true to the story and not DRAGGING ON FOREVER like MARS (wich I also like, but....^^;; fast foward was my friend, lol)

Only one I can't agree with you on was Peach Girl...it's my all time fav twdrama, and at 13 episodes I really don't think it dragged at all...besides, can you have too MUCH Vanness? LOL But then I've never read that manag, so..... ^^

But yeah, I really hope this is closer to HYD than to MG

Guest ladyyehse

man i cant wait for this!

oguri<3

and yeah, i thought ella was too "manly" for mizuki's character, thats why i didnt really want to watch the TW version at first, but i got bored and watched it anyways.

btw, asianrice, i love your banner <3

Archived