Guest soominie

Guest soominie

secret love passion
Charisma Doll

charisma-doll-1084903.jpg

Title: Charisma Doll

Mangaka: KURAHASHI Erika

Genre: Gender Bender, Romance, School Life, Shoujo

Description: 15 year-old schoolgirl Sara has a big secret. She is the "Sala" that is the new top singer! Noone knows whether "Sala" is a boy or a girl. She is a huge fan of the No. 1 group "The Rise" who's lead singer, Hayase Shidou, attends Toua High a Special entertainment school along with Sara.

When Sara finds that her boyfriend is cheating on her, and to add insult to injury, she is dumped! He was only attracted to her by her likeness to "Sala". Hayase gets revenge for her in an unusual way which seems to bring them closer together ...but will this be allowed by Sara's mother who is "Sala"'s producer and Co-President of Star Studios? It's a fact that the true identity of "Sala" cannot be revealed, especially not to the lead singer of her main rival "The Rise".

Volumes: 2 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=335

Thanks to VN Manga for the information.

Has anyone heard of this manga? There are only two volumes, so it's short, I guess, but it's still amazing! You can download it at VN Manga, but you need to be a member. Signing up to be a member is free, so it's all good, I guess. XP

charisma-doll-1084838.jpg

charisma-doll-1084773.jpg

Guest ~fantasygurl~

sounds good, and the syudio thing is kinda confusing but i'll give it a try ^^ and thanks for the tip too^^

• 4 years later...

Archived