cutiek028

Manhwa by Baek Hye Kung

download3.jpg

Title: Blooming ; Bring It On

Mangaka: Baek Hye Kung

Volumes: 5 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=528

Published by: YenPress

Genre: Romance, Comedy, Shoujo

Scanlator: Perfect Illusions-Ch 01-02; Chll51 Ch03-05 (thanks, Chll51!)

Summary: This a hilarious shoujo manwha about the hot-blooded girl, Ma He Li. One morning, Ma He finds a bishonen in the school's changing room. She mistakes him for a pervert and punches him on the spot... But he turns out to be none other than the new transfer student, Han Cheng Shu!?

They sell Volumes 1-5 in America.

But does anyone know if you can get the manwha online? Or is that illegal cause it's been licensed by a company?

Anyways, I read Chapters 1-5 and it was HILARIOUS!!

I don't want any spoilers on this manhwa, but if anyone has read more than Chapter 5, can you tell me if it keeps getting good?

Thank you!

bringiton_1.gif

download2.jpg

Guest PecanPie02

I don't want any spoilers on this manhwa, but if anyone has read more than Chapter 5, can you tell me if it keeps getting good?

Thank you!

MY GOSH~!! Finally someone started a topic on Bring it on/Blooming~!! I LOVE IT.. as you said its hilarious.. and i think i read up to volume 5... but its still great and keeps getting better... well at least for me.... so I suggest you keep reading ^v^ I think you'll really like it

If you want any spoilers (though you stated up there that you don't want any, but if you ever do..) just pm me :D

Guest Je_sais

They stopped scanlating it cuz it was licensed. But I think some other group is going to pick it up though. Can't remeber which group though. But yeah I have them all and it really is a good manhwa. Even my brothers read them and thought they were really funny and good.

• 1 month later...
Guest puls707

did this manga end with vol 5??

if so, does anyone kno where i can download the scans/raws?

i read up to vol 3, and it was soo good!

thx in advance ^^

Guest apoloskye

Volume 5 is on back order or something here in the States and it's killing me! I so want to know what happens in volume 5. I found some raws of it, but no summary....I really wish I knew what was going on.. I really love it though! :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest dbsk<3manga<3

The group that's going to scanlate this is twinkle-dust, they're new and not so known. Here's the site; CLICK.

^tried the link

it doesn't work :(

i've only read up to vol. 4 and it's soooo freakin' hilarious!!! i know there's vol. 5 but i can't get it.

i love this series! imo, it's not your typical shoujo manga. it's my favorite manwha rite now!

does anyone know if it ends at vol. 5 or is it still ongoing?

Guest komaki

I really like this series... I know it's licensed by Ice Kunion...but they're so slow... so I just ended up spoiling it for myself XP

Guest Camira

^tried the link

it doesn't work :(

i've only read up to vol. 4 and it's soooo freakin' hilarious!!! i know there's vol. 5 but i can't get it.

i love this series! imo, it's not your typical shoujo manga. it's my favorite manwha rite now!

does anyone know if it ends at vol. 5 or is it still ongoing?

I think This is the site that Amatsu wrote about of the scanlation group twinkle-dust. If that link doesn't work, then copy and paste this link to the url http://twinkle-dust.deadly-desire.org. I'm not sure if they are scanlating the rest of blooming/Bring it on.

Anyways,

What happened to icekunion?

Is icekunion still around, you know the one that licensed the Bring it on! manhwa series? So far it has become Freemanhwa.com?

Anyways, like the peplz in this topic, I'm still waiting for further volumes of this manhwa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note, Wouldn't it be cool if they made this manhwa into liveaction or a kdrama? I'll watch it. Who should be the character or should I say play the characters???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guest dbsk<3manga<3

^

^

ty for the link!! :)

about ice kunion, i read that yen press has taken over ice kunion and their projects. they'll be releasing stuff around the beginning of nxt year.

this is the article i read from

Remember ICE Kunion, the copublishing venture between Korean publishers Sigonsa, Seoul Cultural and Haksen, aimed at bringing Korean manhwa to the American market? The ICE Kunion list is being completely absorbed by Hachette’s new graphic novel imprint Yen Press with plans to begin publishing all the ICE Kunion licenses beginning in spring of 2008.

Yen Press expects to release 30-40 volumes of Korean manhwa next year. “We plan to pick up all the existing [iCE Kunion] titles,” said Yen Press co-director of publishing Kurt Hassler. “We’re going to continue everything, so fans shouldn’t worry. None of these series are going to fall into a void.”

Current inventory on the market bears the ICE Kunion imprint, but Yen Press plans to phase out that brand, and subsequent volumes will display the Yen Press label. The company also plans to continue licensing new manhwa titles.

In addition, former ICE Kunion editorial director Ju-Youn Lee has joined the Yen Press staff as senior editor. Hassler said he first met Lee in spring 2005, when ICE Kunion was preparing to launch. According to both Hassler and Lee, Sigonsa was the main publisher shepherding the ICE Kunion venture. Lee presented Hassler’s offer to Sigonsa: “I asked them, would they like to join Yen Press with all the resources of Hachette behind the titles. They decided it would be a better chance to take risks with Hachette.” Lee said that while the ICE Kunion co-venture was a good project, “We didn’t have any staff working in U.S., and we had our limits doing work from Korea.”

At Yen Press, Lee will oversee all projects—from Korean manhwa and Japanese manga licenses to original projects. “I wanted to bring on a senior editor with lots of practical experience with manga and manhwa in the Asian market,” said Hassler. “That’s not something you can find here. Ju-Youn was already working on translated [Japanese] material and original material.”

Lee has already been in touch with Svetlana Chmakova, the creator of Tokyopop’s original manga hit Dramacon and Yen Press’s forthcoming original manga series Nightschool. Lee will also be editing Yen Press’s forthcoming comics anthology that will include Japanese manga and Korean manhwa as well as original work from non-Asian creators.

Hachette will handle U.S. bookstore distribution, and Diamond Comics will distribute Yen Press comics to the direct market. “We have huge distribution and established relationships with the accounts,” said Hassler, who also pointed to the libraries and independent bookstore market as well as chain book stores. Hassler also emphasized the clout of Hachette’s sales and marketing departments. “We have a dedicated sales force and additional marketing resources that are on a different level from what [iCE] had before.”

Fans curious about the promises of free manhwa on the ICE Kunion Web site should note that the site will soon redirect people to the Yen Press Web site, where they can find all of ICE’s series now under the Yen Press label. Although Hassler said there was some confusion over who owned the URL, he said the matter is being resolved.

Yen Press expects to begin rolling out the first of its manhwa titles in May of 2008. “The goal is to make fans wait as little as possible,” Hassler said.

by: Kai-Ming Cha -- Publishers Weekly, 7/24/2007

and yea, it'd be cool if it were a drama!! :lol:

it's hilarious and i'm really curious who would play the main girl's familiy. her family's full of weird but interesting characters, like her bro, who trained her to be his "slave" since young, and her pervy grandma. ^_^

Guest puls707

i noe where to download all of the volumes of bring it on but it is in korean... and i cant read korean

do you think you could post a link to where you can download all the volumes in korean?!

thx!

• 4 months later...

I half-heartedly decided to check if maybe by some miracle some one had posted more chapters of Blooming at The Evil Empire...and to my great and delighted surprise, someone had!!!

This is the greatest Happy New Years gift EVER!!!

There is

Volume 1

http://www.badongo.com/file/5241794

Volume 2

http://www.badongo.com/file/5241845

and

Half of Volume 3

http://www.badongo.com/file/5241862

I got these links from The Evil Empire

http://the-evil-empire.net/index.php?

Thank you!

Enjoy everyone and I hope you have a Great New Years!

Guest Jang_Yoon_Jung ^ ^

lol, I LOVE Bring it on!

It's better than Baek Hye-kyung's other manhwa, Star Project Chiro.

>.>;;;

Lol, I hope it'll be a drama xD

It'll become super-popular probaly, like Goong has.

And Chocolat's going to become a drama, isn't it?

Bring it on! Probaly will xD

lol, I LOVE Bring it on!

It's better than Baek Hye-kyung's other manhwa, Star Project Chiro.

>.>;;;

Lol, I hope it'll be a drama xD

It'll become super-popular probaly, like Goong has.

And Chocolat's going to become a drama, isn't it?

Bring it on! Probaly will xD

Archived