[movie 2007] Voice Of Murderer 그놈 목소리

Guest valeriedale

• 1 month later...
Guest sides_of_ally

I watched this movie yesterday...damn..the voice of KDW when he laughed at the telephone...that was really an evil laughed.... the acting are really really great...such a sad movie.... this is a true story, right??

• 2 months later...

OMG this movie is so sad ............... I so pissed ..... >_< I wish that effing murderer go to HELL , even his voice at the end of the movie didn't even feel nice , full of nastyness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5 months later...
Guest Greener

Begin,I expect for this movie that it must to excited in every scene but it might too expect.

Movie made to continuouly do not to excited.Only wait to beat fast from fear of proceeding more than.

I'm so sad to the end of story.There is showing voice and sketch of murderer. :(

Spiled : Now, Police hasn't catched murderer to punish.

• 1 year later...

I have similar thoughts of the movie as almost everybody in this thread and have nothing really new to add.

The movie was so sad! I cried my eyes out at the end. Seol Kyung-gu was amazing.

So effin sad that the boy died in suffocation after a day from kidnapping. I can't believe it.

And the voice of the real killer at the end. So chilling! Reading this thread... I still got chills down my spine.

Someone said that the movie was dragged/slow but I think it wasn´t a bad thing. That made the movie feel more realistic to me. Things don´t always go so up beat and right in real life either.

Archived