[movie 2007] Voice Of Murderer 그놈 목소리

Guest valeriedale

Guest valeriedale

starring Seol Kyeong-gu, Kim Nam-joo, Kang Dong-won
Voice of murderer is a thrilling Korean movie. The story is about a kidnapping of an only son of famous news anchor, Han Kyung-bae. The kidnapper demands for $100,000 ransom. He calls the nine-year-old boy’s mother, OH Jisun and gives instruction for the money drop. Police only clue is the voice of the kidnapper. Traps have set to catch the kidnapper but all fails. In the frustration Han turns the situation completely around and demands a direct confrontation. He starts giving instructions to the kidnapper.

Release Date : Feb 1,2007

Director : Park Jin Pyo

Writer : Park Jin Pyo

Cast : Seol Kyeong-gu, Kim Nam-joo, Kang Dong-won, Kim Young-cheol, Song Yeong-chang, Go Soo-hee, Kim Kwang-gyoo, Choi Jeong-yoon

Studio : CJ Entertainment

Runtime : 122 mins

source: http://www.thesupermovie.com/voice-of-murderer/

:::posters:::

untitled.jpg

untitledd.jpg

untitledsss.jpg

:::wallpaper:::

wallpaper_3_1280.jpg

wallpaper_4_1280.jpg

source:::http://www.hisvoice.co.kr/

Guest a4sano

Just watched it today. It is such a good movie but the only thing bad thing is that this is a true story. At the end you get chills when you hear the actual voice. Definitely the best movie this year.

I also read a review before I watched Voice of a Murderer and it really criticized the movie. They say that nobody would be interested in hearing the same story from 16 years ago. I totally disagree with there review after watching this. Even though this movie doesn't leave you with a good feeling because its based on a true story, everyone should see it. Like he said in the movie we only think things like this can happen to other people but they can actually happen to us too.

Guest Lil.Miss.A

^ interesting..

definetely watching this one.. wonder how KDW would fit an antagonis role this time..

naynay is upping it now ^^

Guest vannessave

Thanks for the information on this. How sad that it is a true story. I know things like this happen but I hate that it happens. I will try to check this one out

Guest Epikt

The third poster remind me the French movie Haute tension (I don't remember the English title : "High tension" ?)

About the "based on a true story" thing, I really think it's useless, we don't watch a movie like we read the news in brief.

So both arguments "waah it's based on a true story, it's so cool" and "we all know how it's end, it was said on TV 10 years ago" are craps. Afterall, all stories have been told before, a movie is not about what it tells, but how it tells it.

I watched this yesterday and I was told to prepare myself that it was going to be really sad...The actors are wonderful in the movie. The last part when they let the audience listen to the actual voice of the killer, sent chills down my spine. My only question is: why didn't the police stand guard at the very end, when the dad left the money at Lotte World? That would've been an assure catch.

Guest a4sano

I watched this yesterday and I was told to prepare myself that it was going to be really sad...The actors are wonderful in the movie. The last part when they let the audience listen to the actual voice of the killer, sent chills down my spine. My only question is: why didn't the police stand guard at the very end, when the dad left the money at Lotte World? That would've been an assure catch.

I think I can answer your question: Didn't he ditch the police at the end because of the rumors KDW was saying. Also when his wife saw him playing mind games with KDW wasn't it obvious that he had already knew his son was dead. Then when Seol Kyung Gu answered the phone and KDW played the tape recorded voice again did he think it was real that time?

Not sure if I answered your question though. There was no police with him at Lotte World though. It also seems like he willingly gave him another $100,000.

Guest Dreamer.*

I just watched this movie today.

I found it very well made.

The actors were very very good, and it felt as if they were the ones who had to go through the pain.

And like what others said, I got the chills down my spine as well when I heard the actual voice.

Its sad to hear that the murderer is still walking freely around Korea.

And i'm not too sure, but did the police close the case or are they still trying the find the killer?

Guest PINKXDREAMER

^ lol, i was all excited because kang dong wan was in it.. but it's just his voice... you never actually get to see his sexy face :(

nonetheless, the movie was good. it dragged a little, but it was still good. the acting was superrrbbbb.. kim nam joo was so good in this movie

Guest Zelee86

Korea has a law where if you can't catch the person within 15 years, he can't be charged with anything so if he were caught today they couldn't do anything to him legally. This movie was very good but its sad that it was a true story. And: Its disturbing how he killed the kid on the 1st or 2nd day but he kept asking for ransom when the kid was already dead.

Guest a4sano

^They usually amend the law for really big cases so prosecutors get more times. I guess that is what they have done since they are still looking for him: wanted1991.org has more information about it.

Guest Da Xing Di

^yeah i would love to see this movie too! so if anyone has some url, i would be really greatful!

i'm really interested, the story is so sad, and i think it's cool, how Kang Dong Won actually agreed to play a part where he is only heard^^

i watched it this week and i have to say, it's a well-made movie.

I just wished more people watched it and that it was more popular among its audience (i guess competing with movies like 200 pound beauty sort of prevented the popularity)

although it is based on a true story and we already know how it's going to end, the movie itself was totally worthwhile.

It gave awareness to people who haven't heard of the crime already and the innocent death.

the main actors of the movie said that the movie itself does not have an ending until the murderer is behind bars, and the whole objective of the movie was to help make that happen.

The movie might have brought back nightmares to the parents of the victim, but i think it was good at bringing up awareness.

Guest ilo7ese7en91

i watched this but i didnt see kangdong won in it...

is he the killer??

or the voice of the killer??

Guest valeriedale

i watched this but i didnt see kangdong won in it...

is he the killer??

or the voice of the killer??

HE IS THE VOICE OF THE KILLER :D

Guest jOjOlEE_x3

I watched this movie a couple of days ago.....

It is basically the saddest movie I have ever seen, because it`s based on a true story.

It`s a really good movie though, and the acting is great.

It is pretty creepy at the end

I still think about this movie and get scared :[

But I recommend it!

Guest bshater1

excellent movie! good plot and superb acting by the leads. the last scene with Han Kyung-bae asking for help from the people to track down the murderer was just heartbreaking. its a pity that the murderer was never caught in those 15 years. hope he goes to hell soon, if not already.

Guest ripgal

I just finished the movie. It was sad. Plain sad..I was kinda shocked that they'd actually put the real taped voice of the murderer towards the end of the movie. And it's freaking eerie that the murderer is still out there, walking a free man.

So 15 years has passed and even if the person was caught they can't do anything to him? Gosh..that's so harsh. I hope the guy gets his punishment.. the lil boy didn't deserve to die like that.

The movie itself wasn't particularly great, it kinda dragged at some parts. But the acting from the leads were good, esp Kim Nam Joo. Kang Dong Won was equally good altho I didn't get to see his face. He was able to deliver the eerie feeling and shivers of the murderer's voice. Great job from the leads..

Altho the story wasn't that captivating, it kept me going because I wanted to know the whole process, of how the kidnapper actually threatened the family for money. It turned out really harsh cos the kid was killed a day after he was kidnapped and yet the murderer had taken them a big turn for more than a month until everything's revealed. Felt so bad for the family..

Archived