Spring 2007 Catwalk Trend Reports

marcs.lover

Guest momo08

i dislike all of them....and working in the fashion industry myself, i saw so many other nicer trends and ensemble..

O_O

Guest cookiesncream
they're not ugly! ya like a couple of other soompiers posted, they're haute couture dresses/fashion .. basically an artform, they're not really meant for wearing, they're for show

haute couture is basically catwalk fashion, like keeping it to just catwalk lol

xx

i love all the first pics you posted though, now i wanna buy it all!!

Yepyep, wut she said :P

Guest SpicyTOFU

They were made for the runway...not actually "ready to wear." =_=

Yea, it would be pretty weird to wear them but as a concept, they're awesome.

they're not ugly! ya like a couple of other soompiers posted, they're haute couture dresses/fashion .. basically an artform, they're not really meant for wearing, they're for show

Yeah, I kinda think those are just kept for catwalks. I mean, it's just simply unwearable outside the catwalk.

Guest cyberfruit
so basically spring 2007 is all about bright colors, light layers, dresses, and versatile fabric.

Exactly.

Also, you were posting couture so of course it looks bad to the average person.

Guest miss adorablexd

hmm.. i like the first post. the clothes. veyr nice. i wanna design such nice clothes. but i have no talent in this area. anyways i think you are right about the horrifying one. some look so crazy. :crazy:

Guest dutsukyampu

xx

i love all the first pics you posted though, now i wanna buy it all!!

you obviously don't know exactly what you're talking about.

there is a huge haute couture clientele out there. true haute couture is an artform, but it IS meant for wearing by the super elite who can afford it.

what you see on the catwalk (especially dior HC) is toned down, and the client gets to pick what she wants or doesn't want on the piece.

Guest ookikioo

um the dresses you said that are "horrendous" are couture dresses. couture dresses aren't meant to be worn (by the regular public that is), they're meant to express the designers imagination without the limitations of making clothes for the masses. also, its usually the extreme rich that buy those but yea it's a form of art =).

Guest soominie

wow.. on the first post, the third last picture, the right one.

EGAD. that is VERY revealing.. =_=

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

I think the bottom left green-ish thing on the first post is built in with shorts, you just can't see it clearly ;x

Archived