Double Piercing?

Guest Jung Mi

Guest Jung Mi

I just have a simple question to ask! I've always wanted a double piercing-- y'know, the second one on the upper part of your ear lobe. It's not a hard-core decision, but I've always been hesitant.

For anyone who has it...which I'm sure is quite a lot of you...

Did it hurt when you got it? And do you think it'd be okay if I got it done at Claire's?

Thanks. :] <3

Guest juicydarling

I got mine done at Claire's!

Nope, it didn't hurt. Maybe a little sting, like a shot, but it didn't hurt that much!

Remember, pain goes away! Even if it hurts a little, one second of pain doesn't compare to your life-lasting double piercing XD!

=)

Guest ainsleyx33

It didn't hurt for me. It just felt like some pressure on my ear, that's all.

It was just like getting my first hole pierced.

I think getting it done at Claire's would be fine. But I got mine done at a jewelry store.

Guest 해영.

http://i19.tinypic.com/2zgi51t.jpg <-- my right ear

It didn't hurt me at all. Its just has a tiny sting like the first hole did.

I'm against people getting it done at Clarie's because they use a gun. But As long as you clean it like they tell you to you won't any infections.

Just never get you helix pieced there. Its a bit to risky.

Guest baabyess

haha it doesn't hurt. its like the same as the first one :D

and i didn't get it & claires.

i'm scared to get it done there :(

but i can trust asian stores & pacific mall. LOL :D

Guest nobody knows

it actually hurt less than my first piercing --'

maybe because the person at the stand did a better job at numbing than Claire's =v=;

but it's super fun! :D I love my odd piercing =v= (odd because I don't have another piercing on the other ear)

Dblearring.jpgRightEar.jpg

I like looking at earrings and having fun with them, too =v=

Guest missM.

i got it done at isabellas in hong kong

last summer

i was SOOOO SCARED

but it just like felt like a quick prick with a toothpick and then it was over... ^_^

Guest nanshi

I got all four of mine (two in each ear) done at the same time! I had a white gold stud in the first one and a small cz stud in the second one. It was really cute... And kinda annoying (to clean BOTH), but it was awesome and I totally don't regret it at all!

Go for it! I got mine done at Piercing Pagoda and they had a "buy two and get BOTH 20% off" thing... so I went for it cause I always knew I was gonna get that second piercing sometime or another...

Guest hillz3388

i got mine done in some piercing place.....but my first onez are done @ Claires....it doesnt really hurt, but for me, it kinda hurt a lil bit more compared to the first onez....tho not much difference to be honest xD

tehe, i say go for it!!just get it done..! lolz ^^*

Guest xbaaByette

It doesn't hurt LOL

It feels like a pinch , and then it'll go away after a few hours .

For me, it went away after days/weeks LOL

Guest HikaruStlye

i got my double pierce at claire's as well hehe

remember to definately put the antibacterial stuff on as sugested, because i got my ears infected one time, and it hurt real bad. so if you do the anitbacterial stuff it should be ok, dont worry

yea it doesn't really hurt and i think it hurts less then the first piercing because in a sense you already expect how it will feel..

i think i got mine down at claire's too or one of those stores..

i actually have triple piercings on both my ears and then 2 on the cartilage..so no pain no gain..ahah

but yea if you plan on getting more after the double piercing i would think about it more deeply cause now when i don't put earrings in you can see 3 holes on each side and it doesn't exactly look that flattering.. ToT

Guest HienSTAR

I got all four of mine (two in each ear) done at the same time! I had a white gold stud in the first one and a small cz stud in the second one. It was really cute... And kinda annoying (to clean BOTH), but it was awesome and I totally don't regret it at all!

Go for it!

Haha me too! Got all four of mine done at the same time at a Vietnamese jewelry store. Didn't hurt at all, but now I'm kinda growing out of piercings [i took out my 2 left cartilage piercings the other night]. It's time for serious relationships and such.. and the elder Vietnamese people frown upon anyone who is.. not totally traditional.

Oh yeah, and if you do get double pierced.. just keep in mind the kind of earrings you can wear. Some cute earrings that aren't studs or dangly ones.. will clutter your ears and it'll look tacky. :x

Guest sugargurl38456

I got mine done at Claires too..

it wasnt as sore as i thought it would be..

it just felt like someone was pinching my ear for the rest of the day..

hmm..they make you buy the cleaner...i didnt clean my ear every day..more so every other..

and for the first week or two it was weird to sleep on the side i got pierced..but i got used to it..

:) it never got infected..but i do keep an earing in the piercing even after its been 5 months.. just incase

I bought a pair of the boa cz star earing, and it looks so cool! lol

Guest doro.dang

hm... i got my double piercing done with a needle at a piercing salon last week. honestly, getting it done with a needle wasn't so bad as i thought it would be.

it felt like a prick and the pain went away in two hours for me. it's up to you on what place to get it at cuz it's your ears!

if you want to be on the safe side and don't mind paying extra... then go with needle.

Guest changminnie01

LMAOS it shudnt hurt to much

its jst like a pinch =)

its jst like yur first piercing ..

i have 8 piercings

3 on the cartlidge =D

well g\l with it

Guest prizzyy

haha, since you're considering a second piercing i think you have had your first one?

its just about the same, but for me, the second piercing is like MUCH better, no pain, just a second of sting and nothing more. my ear dint even turn red or anything, nothing happened! ^^

Guest vkim

i actually got 2nd holes in each year just last sept. for my 22nd birthday...but i went to a reputable tattoo place (most if not all do piercings as well) and had them done with a needle. it seems like a lot of people have gotten theirs done at claire's etc. with piercing guns on this thread. personally, i wouldn't get mine done with a gun period. i did some research before i got the 2nd holes, and just from reading about the damage guns can do to your ears, i opted to pay more to get them pierced with a needle (including the stainless steel earrings, it came to about 80 dollars).

in terms of pain, it didn't hurt that much...nothing you can't handle. then they were maybe sore for the first 2 or 3 days max. overall, i love my 2nd holes and have thought about getting a third cartilage piercing high up on the lobe...but we'll see.

Archived