Ask The Fellas

LEGS ftw.

I'm a total legs guy.

That's my biggest weakness. You flash your pair of sexy legs in front of me and I go loco xD

Guest lakers

1. when they put 10lbs of makeup on

2. blow tissue reaallly loud

3. when bulky ones wear something that doesnt quite fit

Guest catsinheat

my biggest turn off... has to be when girls fart....

well it happens sooo fast.... >.<

prepare to 'off' for the rest of your life and then some.

Guest Darkodesi

bitc,hy attitude

girls badmouthing people behind their backs

girls who wear g string pulled up to the middle of their backs O..o

fat girls in clothes that were made for smaller girls

bad body odor

Guest marvinoppa

wow this is interesting...

I had always thought guys preferred boobs over everything else

haha

i prefer you over everything else.

was this topic merged with the other one??

Guest Deadalready

This thread suddenly got confusing, some moderator has some explaining to do!

are men perceptive when it comes to shy girls vs. unavailable/uninterested girls?

I don't like asuming, stereotyping or classing people which is why I hate the answer I'm giving you. No, very few guys are peceptive enough to notice availability signals or attraction signals period, let alone the ability to tell if a girl is unavailable or uninterested.

Personally I study body language and psychology (among other things) and one the things that confuses me is how I've noticed that a majority (but not all) shy girls show very little if any signs of attraction. Of course it's possible that I'm just not attractive to any of the shy girls I meet (well that sucks!) or my perceptions aren't as good as I think they are.

Basically if you're a shy girl and a guy approaches you or talks to you out of the blue, you may assume he's interested in you - unfortunately you will have to take a few steps to ensure he understands you like him.

Obvious things you can do are:

Take iniative and give him your number

Ask him for his number/contact

Stand close to him

Unfortunately I can't think of many things you could do that are strong enough so that even the most brickhead boy can understand. I can tell you now a majority of signals are simply misinterpreted or overlooked by guys.

~

I like a girl for her face, body(stomach) and breasts, believe it or not I like the smaller breast sizes!

Guest resa_massu

you guys are funny~ i thought most guys like butts xD

but anyways, i have another to question to ask.

so my friend and i have addressed that we like each other... it's been a week and he has made NO effort to call or to see him. if its anyone who has to call, i am the one calling to intiate it. when i call we'll end up taking for awhile. if he's busy, he'll tell me he'll call back. but the stupid thing is that he doesnt call me back. i am a little use to it so i'll give it two days or so and call him again. i am wondering if is he really interested or just really shy? or does he know i will call him or come to him if he doesnt do anything? it's just getting to me because i leave in less then two weeks.

thanks in advance you guys (8

Guest watcher

you guys are funny~ i thought most guys like butts xD

but anyways, i have another to question to ask.

so my friend and i have addressed that we like each other... it's been a week and he has made NO effort to call or to see him. if its anyone who has to call, i am the one calling to intiate it. when i call we'll end up taking for awhile. if he's busy, he'll tell me he'll call back. but the stupid thing is that he doesnt call me back. i am a little use to it so i'll give it two days or so and call him again. i am wondering if is he really interested or just really shy? or does he know i will call him or come to him if he doesnt do anything? it's just getting to me because i leave in less then two weeks.

thanks in advance you guys (8

whether he's extremely shy, or he's playing games with you, i dislike either type. tell him like it is and make him respond back to you. if he doesn't, there's a garbage bin that's empty near my apartment. you can dump him there.

Guest forum-love

This thread suddenly got confusing, some moderator has some explaining to do!

I don't like asuming, stereotyping or classing people which is why I hate the answer I'm giving you. No, very few guys are peceptive enough to notice availability signals or attraction signals period, let alone the ability to tell if a girl is unavailable or uninterested.

Personally I study body language and psychology (among other things) and one the things that confuses me is how I've noticed that a majority (but not all) shy girls show very little if any signs of attraction. Of course it's possible that I'm just not attractive to any of the shy girls I meet (well that sucks!) or my perceptions aren't as good as I think they are.

Basically if you're a shy girl and a guy approaches you or talks to you out of the blue, you may assume he's interested in you - unfortunately you will have to take a few steps to ensure he understands you like him.

Obvious things you can do are:

Take iniative and give him your number

Ask him for his number/contact

Stand close to him

Unfortunately I can't think of many things you could do that are strong enough so that even the most brickhead boy can understand. I can tell you now a majority of signals are simply misinterpreted or overlooked by guys.

~

I like a girl for her face, body(stomach) and breasts, believe it or not I like the smaller breast sizes!

i am no guy,but yes we shy girls are amazing. Some times even our own gurl friend don't know that we have been crazy about a guy.

Guest marvinoppa

One day I saw a really cute guy, I could say he was my type :P

But we were on the subway!

Could I do something to talk to him, u know? Or that´s totally impossible, since we are two strangers?

ehehheh silly question

smile. if he smiles back, say "hi." if he says, "hi." then youre all set.

Guest ihigh

HUAHUA

I really made a stupid question :lol:

nah, not a stupid question! just a confused person seeking for advice..

damn! its been like days since i've been here. haha