Ask The Fellas

If some girls are saying that a guy is creepy because of how he acts around then, does that mean that he might be creepy?? This co-worker at work seems like a very shy, but also a  nice person and I sort of like him. However, after hearing things about him being creepy and saying stuff about his co-worker girls (she have a nice curve body, he's sit close to them and me one time, he touches them randomly on the leg (happens to me one time but I just shrugged it off), it makes me not like him anymore. Before any of this, I sort of have the feeling he might be crazy, or bi-polar. Sometimes he make these weird face expressions like he's mental but I don't know; I'm just trying to understand all of this. If anything, I think he's just an awkward, shy guy that doesn't know how to act around girls?

need more information, but feel free to go to HR and file a sexual harassment complaint, sometimes guys are just very horny and do stupid things or just beyond a pervert

• Like 1

Guest Tofu_Cloud

GUYS! Honestly, what do you think if a girl kissed you on the forehead?

1. cute and sweet she cares about me

2. Too motherly

3. Weird......

Would you rather not be kissed on the forehead? It's  not something a girl should do if the guy wants to be looked at as manly?

2. Too motherly

3. Weird......

Would you rather not be kissed on the forehead? It's  not something a girl should do if the guy wants to be looked at as manly?

Probably weird. Motherly would be another possible thought, but that would have to go with some other motherly actions. If she's like in her twenties, then probably weird.

Guest nana544

2. Too motherly

3. Weird......

Not a guy, but I think kissing on the forehead is so cute and endearing. I mean if a guy kiss me on the forehead, I wouldn't think he's like my dad? 

Guest EscapeEarth

Probably weird. Motherly would be another possible thought, but that would have to go with some other motherly actions. If she's like in her twenties, then probably weird.

I agree, I'd find it a bit odd. Though for me it'd be less motherly and more kind of kid-ish.

Guest HERMIT

2. Too motherly

3. Weird......

This actually happened to me recently and I'd have to say:  3. weird

I mean, who does that to a guy while he's in a public bathroom stall?

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Not a guy, but I think kissing on the forehead is so cute and endearing. I mean if a guy kiss me on the forehead, I wouldn't think he's like my dad? 

agree! I would kiss a guy on the forehead if i like him alot and think he is cute! Yes i think it's  endearing. But in a man's perspective it seems (we can read here) they get put off by it. But i guess i would be babying him a lot if i did that....in which guys want to be looked at as manly.

FINE! No forehead kissing!! If i don't  wanna kiss on the lips then where do i kiss? Not his hand (ok now THAT is weird!) his cheek then.

I will refrain from kissing someone's forhead cuz i think he is adorable. (Yes we are same age in our twenties)

Edited by Tofu_Cloud

Guest severus

Not a dude, still not a fan of forehead kisses. Spent too much time filling in my eyebrows and blending out forehead contour for any of that to be smudged. 

Guest motherducker

Guys kissing girls on the forehead may be cute but the other way around, it does seeem quite motherly.

Why not kiss him on the cheek then?  That's a common place to kiss, no?

2. Too motherly

3. Weird......

i won't mind it , but it does depend on the atmosphere, ive never felt the motherly love so i wouldn't know about that.

Guys kissing girls on the forehead may be cute but the other way around, it does seeem quite motherly.

Why not kiss him on the cheek then?  That's a common place to kiss, no?

It doesn't scream "this guy's manly". I think hugs are more associated with that now, but it would be the amount of hugs by different people that people would perceive to make up whatever quality makes up manliness. If he's your guy, do whatever feels right, but definitely not forehead kisses. That's a definite no.

If a guy doesn't put an effort to talk to you then does it mean he's not interested? I seem to have a lot of trouble talking to guys on dating sites. I struggle to find topics to talk about while they give half-hearted answers and don't try to find out more about me.

• Like 1

@motherducker

why would a guy or girl wants to kiss the opposite sex on the forehead ...if anything does that to me I would be like wtf !!! and slap him lol not cute, romantic or anything ..

@halfmoonsmile

Not sure lol I havnt stuck around to care ..as soon as I know/recognize that someone is giving me half richard simmons answer I would leave lol

Guest EscapeEarth

Thoughts on girls with full back tattoos? Not that it'd change anything, but it's nice to know. 

I could only find NSFW ones with the exception of this one:
b6e9c8ae3d6d0968260d27bf92c23f1f.jpg
But personally I find them kind of sexy on the right girl. For example, I've seen Asian girls with Japanese art full back tattoos, and even though I'm usually not a big fan of tattoos (aside from having a couple myself and being a hypocrite), I find it pretty hot. 

Guest severus

Thoughts on girls with full back tattoos? Not that it'd change anything, but it's nice to know. 

I could only find NSFW ones with the exception of this one:
b6e9c8ae3d6d0968260d27bf92c23f1f.jpg
But personally I find them kind of sexy on the right girl. For example, I've seen Asian girls with Japanese art full back tattoos, and even though I'm usually not a big fan of tattoos (aside from having a couple myself and being a hypocrite), I find it pretty hot. 

But less manga art, more of this: 

Yakuza-gang-members-pose-for-a-photograp

Except no sleeves or butt tattooing. Because that's kind of cray. 

Guest EscapeEarth

Except no sleeves or butt tattooing. Because that's kind of cray. 

Okay, yeah the more traditional style. I've seen a few like that on girls, but unfortunately the pics were NSFW. I think it's like anything else:

Unattractive girl + tattoo = still unattractive
Attractive girl + tattoo = still attractive
At least in my world. I don't think it takes away or adds to her really. I went to a bar tonight where there was a cute bartender who had a full sleeve; usually don't like sleeves, but it didn't bother me. If she's cute, she's cute.

i like tattos in general but i would never get one, i guess i'm pretty traditional and if your a girl just showing off a nice full tat i'll take a look but if your my gf or wife i prefer not.

btw what happen to your pic?