Ask The Fellas

Guest Andreas1

Why the hell do guys find it amusing to fart on their girlfriends, with or without their friends around? Not even their girlfriends, their chick friends too. My guys friend have been doing this to me my whole life and I'm still baffled as to the amusement behind it all from their perspective. They're lucky I'm so laid back and instead of getting mad I just wrestle them into submission. LOL.

Haha.. I dunno, I don't do this. guys are disgusting at times shrug..

It can be a maturity issue though....

Guest j00n

Why the hell do guys find it amusing to fart on their girlfriends, with or without their friends around? Not even their girlfriends, their chick friends too. My guys friend have been doing this to me my whole life and I'm still baffled as to the amusement behind it all from their perspective. They're lucky I'm so laid back and instead of getting mad I just wrestle them into submission. LOL.

I guess it's the company you keep.  I've never done that, nor have any of my guy friends...it's pretty gross and immature IMO.

Would a guy try to keep in touch with a girl he's only classmates with if he's moving away?

I have a crush on a guy in my classes, but I thought I shouldn't like him like that if he's transferring somewhere else.

We've talked in class sometimes and we exchanged numbers recently.

I'm unsure if he's even interested in being friends though, especially from far away.

So what should I do?

LDR never works.  Better to move on before you get really attached to him.

Do guys really care about a girl's weight and looks that much? I feel like I'm always overlooked because I am on the heavier side, and not a model.

I read a statistic that says something like 90% of males between 20-30 rate looks as the #1.  Women viewed #1 as men who are financially secure and responsible. 

Guest Aliyosha

Do guys really care about a girl's weight and looks that much? I feel like I'm always overlooked because I am on the heavier side, and not a model.

If you're fat it could be a problem.

Guest SlicedBread

What? You mean girls don't enjoy the Dutch Oven move?

Guest SlicedBread

Guys care about a girls looks about as much as girls care about height.

Weight is a bit more cultural. Black men in the U.S. are usually thought to like their women bigger than White dudes would, for example.

Guest RiceBunnii

Do guys hate it if a girl's hairy? Not overly hairy, but if she's got like hair on her legs, or arms etc?

And do guys prefer a girl to approach them if she's interested in them, like to flirt? Or the other way around?

^_________^ Thanks

Guest Andreas1

Do guys hate it if a girl's hairy? Not overly hairy, but if she's got like hair on her legs, or arms etc?

And do guys prefer a girl to approach them if she's interested in them, like to flirt? Or the other way around?

^_________^ Thanks

Q1. Personally I'm not a fan of it and if I had to generalize I'd say most guys aren't into hairy chicks.

Q2. Normally you would think that everyone would like to be approached by the other person, saving you the hassle of trying to build up the nerve to do it yourself. But in some cases it can be awkward for the receiver as well as the messenger if he's not interested at all etc.. so maybe the more confident guys prefer to pick and choose and do the approaching themselves. Some people have specific tastes as well..

But I think most guys enjoy being on the receiving end of a little flirting even from girls they're not exactly interested in as long as it's not overdone.. they can then choose to ignore or act on it.

Guest bagOFdouche1146

Haha.. I dunno, I don't do this. guys are disgusting at times shrug..

It can be a maturity issue though....

LOL. Thank god. You get some major brownie points then.

What? You mean girls don't enjoy the Dutch Oven move?

Oh god, it even has a name? Hahaha. Boys are friggin weird sometimes. I can't even. XD

^_________^ Thanks

1. far as hair as concern I'm personally not into 'hairy'. However, there are dudes that don't mind hair at all. Overall it may be a culture thing for some or personal preference.

2. This is my belief: I believe if a girl give the signal for a dude to introduce themselves then most (not all) guys will do so. Its like holding out your hand for a hi five lol.

Other than that, some dudes like the challenge of getting a girl that is hard to catch. Some dudes are desperate and/or aggressive and will approach a girl even if she clearly not interested in the dude.

cause its funny lol

humor does vary from person to person but it 'seems' to be a common thing.

if a girl confessed to a guy that she likes him, but got rejected. they stayed as friends, and shes always there for him whenever he needs someone. Will he change his feelings for her?

I keep thinking this is a "yes or no" question. It's a question that depends on the situation. It's too vague. How did he reject you? How much do you support each other as friends?

I keep thinking this is a "yes or no" question. It's a question that depends on the situation. It's too vague. How did he reject you? How much do you support each other as friends?

haha my confession was a really bad timing. and his answer was an okay answer. he just says that he honestly dont have feelings for me and he wants a girl he can respect.. and for me, i try my best to help him every way i can. for example, he wants to get built and have a nicer body.. im helpin him by being his personal trainer on that. and his essays are a mess, so i try my best to help him do a better job on that.

haha my confession was a really bad timing. and his answer was an okay answer. he just says that he honestly dont have feelings for me and he wants a girl he can respect.. and for me, i try my best to help him every way i can. for example, he wants to get built and have a nicer body.. im helpin him by being his personal trainer on that. and his essays are a mess, so i try my best to help him do a better job on that.

He wants a girl he can respect? Does he not respect you?

I'm not seeing how he would develop feelings for you unless you left out major details. Sorry. :mellow:

He wants a girl he can respect? Does he not respect you?

I'm not seeing how he would develop feelings for you unless you left out major details. Sorry. :mellow:

haha yeah i don't get what he really meant when he said a girl he can respect.

awww mmm.. i don't think i really left out any details. after he rejected me, we still hung out once a week like how we would normally.

Guest xJaeJoongx

If a guy says he loves you, but he doesn't talk much.  He sometimes would text "mornings<3" and things like that but, sometimes he won't reply back. And usually they don't talk a lot because their busy playing video games or watching videos or something (not like inappropriate things). Most of the time, there won't be anything to even talk about. :\..  What does that mean? I mean, we talk when we see each other but when it's online, it's different. Even when we see each other, there isn't that much to talk about neither. 

Guest Andreas1

Honestly I'm not sure how you can even be such a good friend to someone who doesn't even respect you... judging simply by what you have described it sounds like you are being used.

If  a guy says he loves you, but he doesn't talk much.  He sometimes would  text "mornings<3" and things like that but, sometimes he won't reply  back. And usually they don't talk a lot because their busy playing video  games or watching videos or something (not like inappropriate things).  Most of the time, there won't be anything to even talk about. :\..  What  does that mean? I mean, we talk when we see each other but when it's  online, it's different. Even when we see each other, there isn't that  much to talk about neither. 

So basically a guy says he loves you but then ignores you or has nothing to say to you whenever you are together...  He is either the most dull peson ever, super shy, or an richard simmons. I think you can pick the correct answer better than we can.  Do you make an effort to start conversations with him when you see him?

haha yeah i don't get what he really meant when he said a girl he can respect.

awww mmm.. i don't think i really left out any details. after he rejected me, we still hung out once a week like how we would normally.

Then he maybe meant that he doesn't think of you as a girl. Either way, not respecting you or saying you're not a girl to him means it's not happening. Maybe you didn't think about it at the time, but that comment actually is quite rude and you should have asked him what he meant at that moment, but you do what you need to do.

Guest xJaeJoongx

So basically a guy says he loves you but then ignores you or has nothing to say to you whenever you are together...  He is either the most dull peson ever, super shy, or an richard simmons. I think you can pick the correct answer better than we can.  Do you make an effort to start conversations with him when you see him?

Yes, I do make an effort to start a conversation. He sometimes does too, but it just doesn't really lead anywhere if you know what I mean. I don't usually see him a lot since I have different classes and such but if we were to hang out or something, then it would get a little awkward because we wouldn't know what to talk about. He's not shy or anything, in fact, he's pretty open. 

Guest Andreas1

Yes, I do make an effort to start a conversation. He sometimes does too, but it just doesn't really lead anywhere if you know what I mean. I don't usually see him a lot since I have different classes and such but if we were to hang out or something, then it would get a little awkward because we wouldn't know what to talk about. He's not shy or anything, in fact, he's pretty open. 

Hmm well.. unless you guys can be comfortable in silence or really try to bring more to the table conversationally then it's always gonna be awkward. I've lived with my current gf for over 3 years and we are super comfortable just sharing the same space without feeling the need to keep a conversation rolling. If I have something interesting to say then I just toss it out there, she responds and we may talk about it for a bit then go back to what we were doin etc..

Since you don't see eachother all the time I would think you would have some things to talk about since you last met? Think about your daily experiences, something funny that happened, or something interesting you read, make a point to remember some of these things to chat about next time you see him. If that doesn't help then I dunno rly. If you guys are both lacking the skills or sparks to entertain eachother as a couple then....what can I say? Might not be the best match.

Not trying to be mean just trying to get to the root of the problem :)

Guest Aliyosha

if a girl confessed to a guy that she likes him, but got rejected. they stayed as friends, and shes always there for him whenever he needs someone. Will he change his feelings for her?

Does this even happen? I find girls get over rejection and loss a lot faster than guys, and that this kinda thing happens more with guys stuck in the friendzone