Ask The Fellas

Guest Alxneeds2gopee

why is it that guys call girls sluts or b****** just by how they dress.

because the media puts that type of image in our heads

Guest shirotaka

Because, if you saw a naked girl walk around what would you be thinking? That its irregular and abnormal or the girl is seeking attention. If a girl is wearing a super mini skirt that shows her panties, it puts the idea that they're trying to get a lot of guys attracted by showing their va ja jays. How can you assume a person has an ugly personality because they're ugly? There are things that are appealing and things that aren't. We all judge, don't assume guys are the only one.

Guest heheimawesome

Like dave chapelle said..

a man walked on the street in a police uniform, someone comes up to him and says "thank god officer you're here, theres a robber over here" JUST because he was dressed as a cop doesnt mean he is one, right?! LOL.

but forreal, hey. why would you wanna dress like a sl*t anyways? Sure it attracts guys, but does it attract the good ones? or just ones that want a one night stand? I personally would get kinda turned OFF by it, like sure i would LOOK but i wouldnt be like dangggggg i want her as my girlfriend. Why? Because it makes you look like a richard simmons, and I think about the other people that you must have done it with or whatever, i dont want a gross gf.

and dont get it stuck in ur head that u gotta dress slutty to be hot. i know girls that are KNOWN to be "classy" the way they dress is classy but their still the most wanted girls in my school.

edit:

but im not like most guys, i guess. go ahead and sl*t it up.

Guest ♥P U R E D O L L

he just wants to rebound if the chick broke up with him he prob misses being in a relationship and found your friend...i say tell her to give him the boot

Yes actually the girl broke up with him because he was moving *too fast*

but the thing is he acts so fake around other people <_<

like he is soo nice to my friend (person he likes) and ;

but then after if my friend leaves he totally hates us and calls us names like "Your f*cked up, you're so dumb" (seriously)

but when my friend is with us he becomes all friendly : "ohh hey guys ^-^ !! *smiles* " >______<

but my friend doesn't know about this <_< we tried telling her although she wouldn't listen ..

What do my friends and I do now ? do we just leave it ?

Guest vegavak

You're dressed like a hooker and someone mistakes you for one. Suddenly, it's their fault?

Guest nevrr_again

ok here's my question/situation:

i have this guy friend whom i have known for about a year now. As far as I know, our relationship is mere friendship..nothing more. I consider him a really good friend because i feel like I can tell him anything (except some female-related things he probably wouldn't understand anyways) Now we are pretty much always together...except very few occasions. No day goes by with us not seeing/talking to each other. So, anyways, on my birthday, he played me a song on the piano (beautiful song, might i add. lol), treated me to dinner, and gave me three other cute gifts. My friend says he might like me as more than a friend, but I dunno. I guess since I don't like him in that kinda way, it's kinda weird for me to imagine that he would like me like that either. I think he's just a really sweet guy, but my friend seems to think differently. And she also says I might be leading him on to think I do like him because of how much we are always together. What do you think, guys?

Thanks in advance :sweatingbullets:

Guest vegavak

ok here's my question/situation:

i have this guy friend whom i have known for about a year now. As far as I know, our relationship is mere friendship..nothing more. I consider him a really good friend because i feel like I can tell him anything (except some female-related things he probably wouldn't understand anyways) Now we are pretty much always together...except very few occasions. No day goes by with us not seeing/talking to each other. So, anyways, on my birthday, he played me a song on the piano (beautiful song, might i add. lol), treated me to dinner, and gave me three other cute gifts. My friend says he might like me as more than a friend, but I dunno. I guess since I don't like him in that kinda way, it's kinda weird for me to imagine that he would like me like that either. I think he's just a really sweet guy, but my friend seems to think differently. And she also says I might be leading him on to think I do like him because of how much we are always together. What do you think, guys?

Thanks in advance :sweatingbullets:

Do you like him that way?

Guest ihigh

no.

so your question is.

is spending alot of time with him making him think u guys might be more than just really good friends?

to be honest, depends on how u act around him...are u strictly just friends or do you do something to hint more?

i recently started hanging out w/ my ex-bestfriend xD and i know its purely friends=o because we dont do nething to hint more and just strictly friends

guess he might think you're more, but depends on how u act.

Guest Alxneeds2gopee

Yes actually the girl broke up with him because he was moving *too fast*

but the thing is he acts so fake around other people <_<

like he is soo nice to my friend (person he likes) and ;

but then after if my friend leaves he totally hates us and calls us names like "Your f*cked up, you're so dumb" (seriously)

but when my friend is with us he becomes all friendly : "ohh hey guys ^-^ !! *smiles* " >______<

but my friend doesn't know about this <_< we tried telling her although she wouldn't listen ..

What do my friends and I do now ? do we just leave it ?

let her do whatever she wants if she ain't gonna listen to her friends she ain't gonna listen to no one let her make her own mistakes.

nevrr_again

Make it more apparent you only see him as a friend and you ain't leading him on. peopel can't help who they start liking for more than a friend

Guest daldonge

He thinks she's hot but isn't sure of it or she is in fact hot.

he thinks she's physically attractive. don't worry about it we guys always window shop.

thanks! :)

Guest xsmileforme

if i like a guy, but his friend likes me, do i have chance? basically i'm asking how much guys value their friendships (with other guys).

Guest Xiu520

if i like a guy, but his friend likes me, do i have chance? basically i'm asking how much guys value their friendships (with other guys).

If the guy too likes u, then i'd say "Yes, you have chance"

To me, its not friendships value thing, Its respecting an girl.

If the girl likes you, but you reject her cause your friend too liked the girl is disrespectful to the girl.

<_<

Guest thenshexsays

Like dave chapelle said..

a man walked on the street in a police uniform, someone comes up to him and says "thank god officer you're here, theres a robber over here" JUST because he was dressed as a cop doesnt mean he is one, right?! LOL.

Sorry, but I've been on a Chappelle binge and you seriously read my mind - though I am a girl, haha. I found the actual quote because it just answers the question perfectly. We all defer to the wisdom of Dave Chappelle on these important matters:

"You know sometimes you are out at the club with your boys and you see a woman and she looks good. She looks good but not in the classical sense. She's got half her a** hanging out skirt, t*tt*es all mashed together, popping out the top of her turtleneck and sh**. So you go to talk to her but you've been hanging with your buddies and have got a couple drinks in you so it doesn't come out right. You're like "DAMN!!! Look at them t*tt*es." She turns around and says, "Just because I am dressed this way does not make me a wh*re." That's true, fellas. Just because she is dressed that way doesn't make her a wh*re. But you must understand ladies - that is f***ing confusing. That would be like me, Dave Chappelle the comedian, going out in public in a cop uniform. People come up to him and they're like "Help me officer, we need you over here." Then I go, "Wait a minute buddy. Just because I am dressed this way does not make me a police officer." You see ladies, you may not be a wh*re, but you sure are wearing a wh*re's uniform."

Spoken like an angel.

Guest Big_Bang

I don't think there's really a good way but ummm...

What's the best way to let a guy (who really likes you )

know that you don't want your relationship to be anything more than friends?

Like..how would you say it so that they won't feel so bad? Or would guys prefer girls just saying it straight out ?

Guest ihigh

I don't think there's really a good way but ummm...

What's the best way to let a guy (who really likes you )

know that you don't want your relationship to be anything more than friends?

Like..how would you say it so that they won't feel so bad? Or would guys prefer girls just saying it straight out ?

some guys take it well being blunt, some dont take it well and need to be cushioned...

its hard to say..there's alot of ways to tell a guy you dont want to be more than friends

there is the "you deserve better" speech, the "i really like u as a friend and i dont want to ruin it" talk, and theres the "i should like u because ur great..but i dont im sorry" talk. =o

alot of em. haha

sometimes being blunt is safer, doesnt lead him on, and kinda not as confusing

Guest its kay o

Paying for dates... I dont' know how to phrase my question but I'm just wondering what your opinion is on that....

cuz I feel bad but the last time i tried paying for myself, i think i hurt his ego.....

Oh and what is your definition of the word innocent when it comes to girls?

Guest *blueTangOo.

if sum guy who i've basically known for like 3 months but

we kinda click coz we share the same humour

STALKS MY FACEBOOK...

aka goes thru all my photos. finds out facts about me thru my wall posts with other ppl

does this means hes obsessed with me? or juss REALLY REALLY curious

kinda makes me uncomfortable tho..